(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,695 posts
  • 681 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by JWE
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flippyd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4350 7 years ago

I'm looking to buy a World Cup Soccer 94'. I haven't seen any posted in the market within driving distance so just checking in here. Thanks!

2 months later
#4655 7 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Anyone selling a WOZ or TH

There is a WOZ ECLE in LA for $7250 if you search the pinside market.

1 week later
#4703 7 years ago
Quoted from Acampero:

Anyone here have any of those Pinsound boards? I was thinking about toying with my Creech. Would love to see what some real audio would sound like in comparison to the MIDI music. I searched the forum and didn't come up with anything and I did a search on YouTube. I found a TFTC clip but nothing with Creech.

Pinsound is AWESOME! However there is a big issue trying to find good content for it. If you are willing to do the work getting your own sound files and music together it is very rewarding.

One of the coolest features isn't just that you can replace sounds and music, but you can create more randomness and variety as well. A Jackpot callout could have 10 different versions. You could have the normal multiball music but 20% of the time a well known pop song or rock song plays instead. It's pretty unlimited based on your own creativity. However it's very limited if you're depending on the community output. Apparently there will be more sound packs for more games in the future but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them.

#4722 7 years ago
Quoted from Golferron54:

If anyone has a sports themed game for sale let me know as open to other options than NBA Fastbreak.
Ron

Try contacting Pinballfun - not sure what his current inventory is but he has a warehouse of games in San Jose.

4 years later
#10190 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Actually you still have to pay tax with most distributors outside of CA.
I bought Ultraman from Spooky in Wisconsin. I have to pay tax.

Yep, laws were changed and if you buy online you gotta pay state tax no matter where you buying it from.

I spoke with a collector/dealer years ago who was tracked down by the Franchise Tax Board and had to pay California Use Tax for the pins they shipped in from out of state. This was before the laws were changed and tax had to be collected out of state. Guy ended up ranting so hard about it our deal almost fell apart, lol.

1 week later
#10220 2 years ago
Quoted from GeekedOnPinball:

Any interest in a Haunted House pin?

Yes

1 month later
#10303 2 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:I have an original White Water Etched Foil Waterfall Topper, on it's upright stand, with original plastic dome (complete original topper).
Curious what it's worth?
Let me know.
Thanks
Kerry

Last one I know that sold that was in very nice condition went for $1500.

If it's all torn up or stained or whatever it could still fetch $500 or something like that, maybe even more.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flippyd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=flippyd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.