(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,709 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 minutes ago by darkryder
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eyewantone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7550 5 years ago
Quoted from Acampero:

Hi all,
Any suggestions for a distributor in So Cal area to purchase my first NIB? I'm looking at a either a Munsters or AFM CE.

I highly recommend Orange County Pinballs, I bought my Star Wars Pro there. Evan is the owner and is a pleasure to deal with. They have a great selection of new and used machines...I will definitely buy another one from him. Sometimes he's got deals on one's that have been a demo at a show.

I don't want to sound like a commercial, but he treated me very well and good reviews don't get posted as often as bad reviews.

#7552 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Guess you've seen the W?D for 3100 w/colordmd?
Pm me and I can send pics.

What machine is a W?D

3 months later
#7897 4 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Willy Wonka LE inbound, will have next week for a few days prior to GSPF if anyone is interested in trying it out.

That would be cool...where are you located?

#7903 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Whoa. So, Octoberfest is legit released? Or is this an early/proto or something?

That's been out for a few weeks now...I played that at OC Pinballs.

2 months later
#8216 4 years ago
Quoted from surfsidedetail:

Yes sir we have the following demo games available at Comic-Con.
Pick up after the show in San Diego on Sunday night 7/21 and save an additional $100.
2 Black Knight Pro
3 Black Knight Premiums
1 Iron Maiden Premium
1 Beatles Gold
1 Munsters Premium Black and White
1 Munsters Premium Color
2 Guardians of the Galaxy Pro
1 Star Trek Pro
1 Star Wars Premium

That's only 13 games...I thought you were going to have 26 there?

2 years later
#10319 2 years ago
Quoted from muddman:

WTB The Walking Dead premium or LE . Thanks

Evan has an LE at Orange County Pinballs. It's setup at the Open Market OC down in Mission Viejo if you want to check it out or play it. Plus it has the topper. I played a couple games on it this weekend and it is in excellent condition.

#10321 2 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

Be prepared to pay premium prices with poor customer service… Good luck finding one.

Not sure who you're referring to, but Evan has always given me great deals and excellent customer service.

#10327 2 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

Not my experience… I’ve purchased 3 high dollar machines from him. Had a warranty issue and I had to constantly follow up with him. It should of been the other way around.
Side note: Are you Evan?

Nope, not Evan. But it sounds like my experience has been totally different. When my Star Wars topper didn't work right out of the box and Stern didn't fix it after sending it to them, he swapped it with one of his that did work so that I didn't have to deal with Stern again. And when he delivered my new Mando premium a few weeks ago, they found that the speakers were blown during set up. He called Stern and I had new ones in a couple of days. Who knows, maybe he likes me better

9 months later
#11377 1 year ago

Looking forInvisiglass (or equivalent)

Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

you appreciate $2 to play toy story?

It was only $1 when I was down there a week ago, but what a horrible game to play.

#11384 1 year ago
Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

what didn't you like about it?

The game play, the continuous call outs, the bleak layout, etc. Just the overall flow for me wasn't there. I played one game for quite a while (my wife walked away after the 2nd ball to play Big Buck Hunter). I won a free game, played that and then I started to play a 3rd game and got so annoyed by the call outs and repetitious game play (think Checkpoint for the Duke Kaboom jump), I left the 3rd ball and walked away. I never want to play it again...just my $.02.

But they had a Stranger Things Premium and that was a blast!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eyewantone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=eyewantone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.