(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eb94114.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#691 9 years ago

I'm looking for a nice White Water in the Bay Area (or possibly the Los Angeles area, too). I'm really regretting recently passing on the chance to pick one up. Thanks.

2 weeks later
#765 9 years ago

Still looking for a nice White Water. Anyone have any leads? Thanks.

7 months later
#2083 8 years ago

A bit off track from a pinball search, but figured I'd post here since I know some of you guys are into arcade games too: Trying to find a nice original Atari Food Fight arcade game. Anyone have one or know of one for sale? Thanks.

2 years later
#6607 6 years ago

I know it's a long shot, but is anyone heading up to San Francisco from Orange County by chance who would have room to transport a standard upright arcade game? If so, please send me a PM. I will reimburse for your time and efforts of course. Thanks.

#6609 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

contact chris fox, he does a run almost every weekend. Has hauled a ton of games for me 209-403-8871

Thanks. I had contacted Chris first, actually, but he can't do his next run until 5/5. The seller really wants it out of there sooner.

1 year later
#8027 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a nice Family Guy? It has very cool Spooner Street blade art and Cliffy's installed, and it plays well. It was lightly routed a while back with some small scratches on the cabinet. It has some slight wear around the "N" insert that was repainted to touch it up, although I do have the "N" replacement decal. It's in very good shape overall. I am thinking of selling it to fund another game. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

#8029 4 years ago

Ad for Family Guy here. Asking $4900. Can try to get better pictures for anyone interested. Thanks

Machine - For Sale
Family Guy Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a nice Family Guy with Spooner Street blade art and Cliffy protectors installed. It plays very well. Minimal wear at “N” insert, but I have an “N” decal that has not...”
2019-06-18
San Francisco, CA
4,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 279 days
Viewed: 474 times

9 months later
#8904 4 years ago

Putting up my Family Guy for sale to try to fund a game from another pinsider. If anyone is interested, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.

Machine - For Sale
Family Guy Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a nice Family Guy that I would like to sell to fund another game from a pinsider. (My first choice is to sell it, but I might also be open to trading toward a nice White Wa...”
2020-04-05
San Francisco, CA
4,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 442 times

#8936 4 years ago

I'm still selling my Family Guy! PRICE DROP: $4200. Feel free to make an offer.

Thanks.

Machine - For Sale
Family Guy Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a nice Family Guy that I would like to sell to fund another game from a pinsider. (My first choice is to sell it, but I might also be open to trading toward a nice White Wa...”
2020-04-05
San Francisco, CA
4,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 442 times

#8954 4 years ago

Delete. Meant to post in local Norcal thread.

3 weeks later
#8986 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Considering a trade (or perhaps a sale) of my pristine GB premium (w/ecto1 topper). Would trade for a nice TAF, will think about other trade possibilities and update. Just took a bunch of pics, PM me for google photos link.

Steve is a great seller. Anyone looking for a trade would have no issues dealing with him.

2 months later
#9211 3 years ago

Thanks. I’m the guy he’s planning to drive the first game down for when I can finalize things with the seller.

#9222 3 years ago

(Posted an ad in the NorCal section too.) I had been considering various games and had some major expenses come up in the past few months, so I had to pass on them. Now I'm on the hunt specifically for a Wonka LE to play with my almost six-year-old daughter, who's really liking pinball and Willy Wonka. If anyone has one they'd consider selling please PM me with details. Thanks.

3 months later
#9506 3 years ago

If anyone is considering selling a nice JP Premium or LE in the coming month or so, please send me a PM. I had to pass on some games in the past few months due to other obligations but have been saving up! Thanks.

2 weeks later
#9556 3 years ago

Also posted in NorCal section: Anyone considering selling a Comic-book style SW Premium/LE? Trying to help someone locate one. Thanks.

1 month later
#9661 3 years ago

Anyone heading up to the Bay Area from near Upland sometime in the coming weeks who might have room for an arcade game? I’d certainly chip in for gas and efforts. Thanks.

4 months later
#10031 2 years ago

I posted in the NorCal section looking for someone local who does playfield restoration, but I realized I should check all around.

I put up a post a while back about how one might go about restoring an area of my ToM that has some significant wear. At the time, the mylar had to be removed. Since then, it has been removed, and the whole game has been shopped, but that area really needs touching up. (The decals out there don't seem to be completely accurate on colors, but please correct me if I am wrong.) I do have pictures but can't seem to post them.

The game is currently in the Sacramento area. Would anyone have time and interest in taking this one on or know someone who would be? As I mentioned, I was hoping to find someone in either the Sacramento area or Bay Area but am now looking at all parts of CA. I would be happy to pay for the person's time and efforts, of course, and can likely get the whole game to whomever can work on it.

Thanks for your time.

3 months later
#10261 2 years ago

Anyone heading to NorCal from the Los Angeles area after 8/24/21 with room from an arcade game? I would contribute to shipping and your time and efforts of course.

Chris Fox is coming up toward the middle and end of September, but if love to get this sooner if possible. I’m trying to get the game from Buena Park to San Francisco. Please send me a PM if you might have some room. Thanks.

8 months later
#11175 1 year ago

Posted this in the NorCal thread but figured I would add it here too:

Anyone interested in possibly taking over my spot for a Halloween CE? I had put down a deposit of $2000 last summer with Joe at Pinball Star. I would like to try to get that back, so I would be asking around that price to take my spot.

My game was #406, and I deferred for now. You might be able to get a game pretty quickly given that.

I had major house issues to take care of this year and now have bills to pay that need to take precedence over the game. If you're interested, feel free to let me know. Thanks.

2 months later
#11444 1 year ago

I have to sell my Halloween CE spot due to some major house bills. Anyone interested in taking my spot?

Asking $1100 or best offer at this point. I put down $2000 with Joe of Pinball Star last July 2021. I can transfer it to you, and you can still choose butter or no butter for the cabinet. It can be shipped in two weeks. If you're interested, please send me a PM. Thanks.

SOLD!
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Pre-order spot for a game (Personal only) - “I have some very significant house repair expenses and unfortunately have to sell my Halloween CE pre-order spot. Listing now for $750 or best offer, I put down $2000 and was #406 ...”
2022-07-17
San Francisco, CA
750 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 667 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 year later
#12465 3 months ago

I posted this in the NorCal thread and figured I would post here too. I've started looking for a nice BM66. If anyone has one they might consider selling in the new year, please do send me a message. I am not in a rush. Thanks.

1 month later
#12612 61 days ago

I have a very nice Dig Dug and Centipede I'm considering selling. If anyone has any interest, please send me a PM. Thanks.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eb94114.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=eb94114 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.