(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,624 posts
  • 503 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by kpg
  • Topic is favorited by 316 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dr-willy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1683 4 years ago

Posting this a little preemptively to try an get a deal rolling. I have a ST:TNG coming in this weekend that I really have no interest in. It is a routed machine (weren't they all for the most part) Over all is pretty clean. I plan on shopping it out and looking for a cash deal or a trade. Cash price will be 3800, or I will trade for an Avengers pro straight across or a LE Hulk edition with me adding some cash. Pm me if you are interested and I will get you some pics when it gets here.

3 weeks later
#1801 4 years ago

Selling off two project games. A Williams Hyperball, and Stern Flight 2000. Hyperball powers up and plays, but needs some work on the handle / fire assembly. Flight 2000 needs some wiring work done with the rectifier board, game powers up and has gi lights, but nothing else. Both games are in great shape cosmeticly and the flight 2000 backglass is also in great shape. Want 700 for the pair firm. I need the room so I want these sold as a pair.

2 weeks later
#1931 4 years ago

just ignore him and hopefully he will go away....

3 weeks later
#2104 4 years ago
Quoted from DParcade:

I've got the bug for a clean STTNG (if Netflix would only pull the series maybe it would pass...). I've got a very clean X-Men pro with upgrades (mirror blades, sparky's display, full LED kit, an uninstalled mezelmods wolvy protector) to trade or I could package a CQ DESW (full LED kit) along with a near-mint condition Donkey Kong arcade. If anybody has a Star Trek and is interested let me know and I'll take lots of photos.

I have one but I don't think you would want to make the drive all the way up to me....

2 weeks later
#2232 4 years ago
Quoted from DParcade:

If I were to sell outright I'd start at the 4k pinside max value. It's in really, really great condition. Has a couple extras, original topper, etc. too.

here we go again.........

3 weeks later
#2356 4 years ago

Selling a ST:TNG. Here is a little bit about what I have recently done to the pin

Rerubbered entire playfield with new white rubber, yellow on flippers.
Novused entire playfield, including removing all the ramps (would say it was about 95% stripped down for cleaning.
Replaced every GI light with a new #47 incandescent, replaced all inserts with new #44 and #555 incandescents
Replaced all flashers with new bulbs (I ran out of one type of flasher so on the right hand side of the borg ship it has 2 white led flashers in it)
Replaced all lights in the back box.
New GLM Trough Opto Board set
Cliffs on the neutral zone hole, as well as the catapult launch area
NOS Sling plastics installed.

Im sure there is more. Looking for 4300 OBO, possibly open to trades, pm me what you have. Pix can been seen here.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=44D4E24019E5E9BD!2509&authkey=!AM_XqVTmeuBAUUU&ithint=folder%2cJPG

1 month later
4 months later
#3312 3 years ago

I have a Monopoly and a Roller Coaster Tycoon that ive decided to sell. Both games are fully led'd, recently tore down cleaned, rerubbered, along with all of the coil sleeves being replaced. They both have been routed and because of this there is flipper button wear on the cabs. I covered up the wear with lollipop rails which come with each machine. Each machine also has lit flipper buttons and a full set of Cliffys installed. Pix coming soon.

RCT - 2200 obo
Monopoly - 2600 obo

#3345 3 years ago

I am preemptively posting a bit but I have a lord of the rings coming in off route next week. It will be getting tore down, cleaned and rerubbered. I am looking for trades for the following games.

X-men wolverine LE
Avengers hulk LE
Star Trek pro
Or a WMS Indy

I will add cash where it is due. Let me know what you got. I also have a RCT and Monopoly up for sale. So those could be worked into some kind of deal also.

1 week later
#3382 3 years ago

Fresh off route LOTR for sale. Game plays fine but needs to be shopped. I will include a set of brand new lollipop rails to hide the flipper button wear. I also have the figures for the playfield. They just need to be put back and re-ziptied. 3800 as is for 4200 if you want me to shop it out before you buy it.

Also have a Roller coaster tycoon for sale and a monopoly, pics of those will be up soon. Would like to make a package deal for all 3.

IMG_2734_(resized).JPG

IMG_2735_(resized).JPG

IMG_2738_(resized).JPG

IMG_2737_(resized).JPG

IMG_2739_(resized).JPG

IMG_2740_(resized).JPG

IMG_2742_(resized).JPG

IMG_2743_(resized).JPG

IMG_2745_(resized).JPG

IMG_2744_(resized).JPG

IMG_2736_(resized).JPG

#3421 3 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

There was a decent price on a LOTR and a Fireball a few pages back.

Yup the Lotr is mine. All the actuall stuff for sale is getting buried with the back and forth bs.....

#3440 3 years ago

Okay now that I officially have pix of all three games, lets try this one more time.

For sale

Lord of the Rings - sold

Fresh off route LOTR for sale. Game plays fine but needs to be shopped. I will include a set of brand new lollipop rails to hide the flipper button wear. I also have the figures for the playfield. They just need to be put back and re-ziptied. 3800 as is.

Pix can be seen here: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=44D4E24019E5E9BD!2557&authkey=!APDo3CzOnM7pymk&ithint=folder%2cJPG

Roller Coaster Tycoon - sold

Full Comet Leds, lollipop rails installed (there is flipper button wear under the rails), green lit flipper buttons, full cliffy set installed. Game was completely tore down, cleaned and rerubbered last OCT. Also all coil sleeves where changed, and the pop bumpers were completely rebuilt with all new parts.

Pix can be seen here: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=44D4E24019E5E9BD!2612&authkey=!AN-zSB6Xhowhjps&ithint=folder%2cJPG

Monopoly - sold

Full Comet Leds, lollipop rails installed (again there is flipper button wear under the rails), red lit flipper buttons, full cliffy set installed. Game was completely tore down, cleaned and rerubbered in DEC. Also a brand new water works motor was installed, all coil sleeves where changed, and the pop bumpers were completely rebuilt with all new parts.

Pix can be seen here: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=44D4E24019E5E9BD!2558&authkey=!AIuWJmxPFszvawo&ithint=folder%2cJPG

As of right now I have 1 person interested in buying all three games as a group, a couple who are interested in just LOTR and one who is interested in two as a group. Giving opportunities to buy in the order I receive them. Thanks to all who have pm'd me already. Let me know if any of the links don't work!

2 weeks later
#3538 3 years ago

^^^^^^ Great price^^^!

1 week later
#3617 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Robs GOT PREM is sold. Lots of trade offers, but ultimately cash wins.

And I am the proud new owner! Super pumped on this can't wait till it gets here!

#3668 3 years ago
Quoted from Fleetside61:

The game is worth over what I am asking for it.

I have a feeling most here would disagree but curious to see what the market decides it's worth.

2 weeks later
#3903 3 years ago

Selling my Batman forever. Full comet LED's and flashers. Titan rubber. Recently tore down, cleaned, shopped with all coil sleeves replaced. Green led flipper buttons. 2800 obo pics up soon. Not looking for any trades at this time.

#3914 3 years ago
Quoted from CaliPinball24:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on SF Craigslist.
sfbay.craigslist.org link

So you have two pinside accounts????

#3915 3 years ago
Quoted from SLeRiC:

Let's do this! Working & Playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for SALE! Players condition with playfield wear. Also has 4 bulb rub stops on the back glass.

Seems like same person as calipinball24?

1 month later
#4231 3 years ago

Selling Buccaneer EM. Thought I would throw this out there. I am buying a group of arcades today and have one of these coming as part of the lot. I am not a. EM guy at all. I am headed to CAX this weekend. Here are two pix I have. I will have more tonight, pm me and leave me your cell number and I'll text pix as soon as I have them. 800 obo

Thanks

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#4284 3 years ago

I have a NOS wells Gardner pin2k monitor NiB along with a sheet of NOS pin2k glass that I do not need as I no longer have any pin2k games. 800 for the pair. Will not split up unless there are buyers for both items.

1 month later
#4508 3 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Anyone in the Visalia/Fresno area have a good 19" arcade monitor you want to sell? My RFM's monitor (wells gardner) Has almost completely lost green and red is right behind it... P&L verified that the chasis is good so my tube is likely shot.

I have a brand new in box wells for pin2k. I will be in San Jose in two weeks and can bring it with me if you want to try and meet up. 500 takes it.

#4509 3 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

MGMPIN... Thanks! I'll call him now.
Kerry

Chris kicks ass used him many times.

#4532 3 years ago
Quoted from mann0mann:

If he's not a pinball guy, then what is he? Honest question, is his background more with Vids than? Because I've heard similar feedback and know of instance where an expensive, not easy to find medium resolution monitor got necked in the process of him doing a move. So that sort of raises questions in my mind as well for using his services.

He is just a shipper. He will move anything for you if it fits in his truck/trailer, he has no expertise in moving arcades or pinballs specifically. He is really more of a point a to point b guy. He isnt like NAVL which shows up with a big truck and 2 guys and has a bunch of stuff (corner cardboard, shrink wrap, yada yada. He said he gets most of his jobs off off the Uship website. I have used him 2 or 3 times now and never had any issues, however i will say, my games were blanketed and shrink wrapped before he showed up and i helped load them into his trailer with him. For me he is cheaper then what it would cost me to drive down to the areas he goes and pick stuff up myself. I havent used him for anyone other then pinsiders/klovers.

Another note, he did tell me if i was shipping arcades that i could request he use an open trailer instead of his enclosed one, and he could move them standing up. The price would just go up a little bit cause he has to rent the trailer from u-haul.

#4534 3 years ago
Quoted from SoCalPinballs:

He said it was because it was further north than where he was so it required more travel time.

Out of curiosity where was it? Im almost as north as north gets lol, being about 2 hours south of the Oregon boarder.

#4538 3 years ago
Quoted from SoCalPinballs:

It's up by Cottonwood

HA that's like 15 min from me. In the future feel free to pm me if you need help with stuff up here. I could have helped Chris load that pin no problem and had it done properly.

3 weeks later
#4646 3 years ago

Selling a Batman Forever. Game is led'd, has purple Titan rubber and recently tore down and cleaned and shopped. All coil sleeves were changed. Has green lit flipper buttons and lollipop rails (some flipper button wear under rails). Has the 5 volt fix kit installed for the DMD as recommend by segas service bulletin. Looking for 2500. No trades at this time need cash for another avenue.

Pm me for pix

2 months later
#4960 2 years ago

i have a RCT and RBION coming in this weekend that i have no interest in. Looking to make a deal on them as a pair, will be posting a market place add as soon as i get them in. thought i would throw it out there in case anyone is looking.

1 week later
#5000 2 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

What are 720's going for nowadays? $5k+ ?
Just put a new power supply in it. Plays perfect, minor burn in. Cabinet almost perfect. New decals.

Id say about half that..... 2500-3k range if its restored with a rebuilt joystick.

#5009 2 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I sold mine in good condition for $850. About 5 years ago.

yeah, this unfortunately is one of those games that in the last couple of year prices have skyrocketed on, much like paperboy, and tapper.

Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Come on, man. Don't pull that "they go for (insert absurd price)" baloney on here. I recall a super clean one on Pinside just 3 months ago for $1950. Maybe you can do a little better, but don't try to bend poeple over on the local thread.

Being in Cali i would say he could prolly get 2500 for it, and even then it might sit for a month or two before the right buyer comes along, but thats what i would price it at if it was super clean with new joystick

#5028 2 years ago

The last 720 I sold was almost mint for $4,500 on Ebay and a Paperboy for $4,800. Very hard to find nowadays.

Then you should prolly stick to ebay, lots of people on ebay are impulse gotta have it now buyers and do pay a premium for that. We've also seen some pins sell for stupid money on ebay, doesnt mean its the norm, just found the right buyer for that moment in time.

If you can find a nice one for less let me know?

This one sold on klov for $2500 in November.
https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=390883&highlight=720

This one sold for $1400 in November (had monitor collapse, and need a joystick rebuild)
https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=390335&highlight=720

This one sold for $1800 in November, (missing side art, but clean cab and had rebuilt joystick)
https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=389415&highlight=720

This are the 3 most recent sells i found real quick. Ebay hasnt had any sold within the last 90 days it appears.

Im not bagging on you in anyway, you can ask any price you want for it, but i just dont think you will get ebay rates here, or any of the arcade/pinball forums.

#5029 2 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Wow! I haven't kept track of arcade game prices since i sold mine all off more than 5 years ago. As I remember
Tron $1000
720 $850
Super Punch out w/ extra punch out board $1500
Star Wars upright with amplifone $1200
Krull $500

These are the prices i see these titels go for now.
Tron $1200-1500, sometimes a little more, all depends on condition.
720 $1500-2500 depending on issues it has.
Super Punch out w/ extra punch out board, i would say this is 2000-2500 pretty much all day.
Star Wars upright with amplifone $2000-2500, cockpits are selling for 5k pretty easily if restored.
Krull $500 (havent really followed the price on this, but i dont think its much more then 500)

1 month later
#5194 2 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Check SF Bay Area Craigslist. Saw a very nice Hulk LE with Color DMD for $5500 a couple days ago.

That one sold already. It was a pretty decent deal considering the add ones it had.

1 week later
#5289 2 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

I have had a couple of offers for my Spider-Man, both at $4600...well except for the scammer that would pay full price.
It's difficult for me to think about parting with a great game like SM for so little money, but I guess at the moment that's what it is.
If the grandkids wanted to play it more, I'd probably try keep it, but they are fickle and apparently the novelty of Spider-Man has worn off. They play NBA FB & NGG way more. I need the space so SM is the one to go.
There are certainly a lot of options for games at around $5k, but SM has to be one of the best values out there right now.
Robert

I think the market all the way around is getting softer. I think the days of everyone one getting more then what they paid for a game, or very very close to what they paid for a game are at the end (im not saying you are doing that just making a statement about prices). Ive never understood FS ads where someone list a game for NIB price or more then NIB because they added some "mods" to it. I remember seeing a SM for sale a few months ago. It was HUO with only like 400 plays on it or something like that. It was leded and had quite a few mods and looked great, and it sat well over a month with a 5k price tag on it. Im not saying your price is unfair, just saying that prices are starting to shift on used games, with all of the other options out there. I mean look at TPF that just happened. People have like 4-5 new titles to throw money at. AFMr, Houdini, Aerosmith, Dialed In, Batman 66, Alien, and maybe im missing one or two.

#5295 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Depends on the title. I doubt I'll have any trouble moving my ACDC Prem when I get around to it. Spider-Man and Iron Man both have Vault Editionitis.

I think it would depend on asking price, if you are in the upper price range of what they go for (what are they up to now 7500-8kish, I haven't been following them closely), I bet it sits for 2-4 weeks before finding a buyer. If your 500 under upper price range I bet it sells within a week.

3 months later
#5610 2 years ago

Anyone interested in TMNT? I have one I am thinking about selling to put some cash towards other things. Drop me a pm if you are interested. Just tore the game down, cleaned it, new titan rubber and comet leds, also did a complete flipper rebuild including new bats and coils.

3 weeks later
#5684 2 years ago

TMNT up for sale

Archived after 14 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Up for sale is a Data East Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle pinball machine. It has been completely tore down and cleaned, re-rubbered using Titan Rubber, and comet led's through the en...”
2017-08-02
Redding, CA
2,500 (OBO)

7 months later
#6533 1 year ago
Quoted from merccat:

Time to start looking for the first pin I can remember falling in love with as a kid... but budget is tight at the moment and I would prefer to rescue one from the brink anyway so...
Keeping my eyes open for a Whirlwind project... crappy cab OK, crappy playfield OK, not working OK... would prefer complete or close to it.

thedrewster i think had a few. He is mainly on klov but is also on here. Hit him up, he is in reno though.

3 weeks later
#6608 1 year ago
Quoted from eb94114:

I know it's a long shot, but is anyone heading up to San Francisco from Orange County by chance who would have room to transport a standard upright arcade game? If so, please send me a PM. I will reimburse for your time and efforts of course. Thanks.

contact chris fox, he does a run almost every weekend. Has hauled a ton of games for me 209-403-8871

2 weeks later
#6774 1 year ago
Quoted from metal-mods:

In other news...... anybody here going to GSPF that would be interested in trading some of their collapsible pingulps for some solid round ones?

I have some solid round ones that are the old non detachable style I’ll sell for $5 a piece? Can bring with me to GSPF

10 months later
#7751 8 months ago

I have a LOTR I’m thinking of letting go of. Pretty good decent shape over all. Had been on location most of its life but plays 100%. Has color dmd, comet LEDs, Titan rubber, lit flipper buttons and mirror blades. Looking for $4500.

2 weeks later
#7844 7 months ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

You can get them for less than 500.

Eh prices have been creeping up on them much like everything else. There is one n Reno right now for $750, I paid $600 for about 6-8 months ago and it was the cheapest one I saw pop up in a long time not to mention the only one I saw pop up in a while.

3 weeks later
#7942 6 months ago

I have friends that are looking for an Aerosmith pro and Guardians pro if anyone is thinking about selling.

#7945 6 months ago

Thinking about selling my Super Mario Bros and Back to the Future. $2500 a piece, both games are led'd with titan rubbers and play 100%. Will be posting up pictures as soon as i can get them.

1 week later
#7981 6 months ago

I have a metallica pro going up for sale shortly which I can grab some pics of later this week. Is the earlier run with the wood backbox/dmd panel. It’s led’d, Titan rubbers, mirror blades, and shaker. Looking to get 4K for it. Firm on price for the moment.

3 months later
#8405 82 days ago

Anybody looking for one of those new pong coffee tables? I have one coming in from the Kickstarter, however I only went it on it because it was suppose to have the open of upgraded coin op, which it doesn’t they released a completely different coin op version. So now I would like to sell it and put the money towards the new coin op version. So if anyone wants one for much less then it cost to buy one new lmk. Looking for $2500 for it, will be brand new in box once it shows up.

2 weeks later
#8456 66 days ago

Have a Metallica pro coming in off route. Has shaker, lollipop rails, mirror blades and Titan rubber. It will be getting a cleaning and fresh rubber. $4200 if any one is interested.

#8459 65 days ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Have a Metallica pro coming in off route. Has shaker, lollipop rails, mirror blades and Titan rubber. It will be getting a cleaning and fresh rubber. $4200 if any one is interested.

Pending sale

2 weeks later
#8514 50 days ago

Anyone have a gotg premium they are thinking about letting go of? Had a lead on one but it’s gone already.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 159.00
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 103.00
$ 6,450.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 18.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 149.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dr-willy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside