(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Xscrapiron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#125 9 years ago

I have a nice Getaway up in the market. PM me if your interested. Im out of space. I will have my ES up for sale soon as well

#130 9 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Does it have the sinking institute building?

yes the mod will come with it

2 weeks later
#390 9 years ago

Yes I do brotha..Come hook mine up eh

1 month later
#675 9 years ago

Looking for a CFTBL CP Congo TS ect. PM me what you have

#692 9 years ago

There will be a WH20 for sale in the bay in a few weeks. If I pass on it I will shoot you the info.

2 months later
#1103 9 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Well crap, that's a Rollergames that will never sell in a million years.

Seems too be the Playland approach as well. Put a price on a game hoping that Bill Gates will walk in to buy a pin

3 weeks later
#1201 9 years ago

Yup BSD is gone Kerry. I think when we blend a Nocal and Socal buy/sale thread together it all gets mixed up. All I know is I have a space I need to fill in the collection

1 month later
#1418 8 years ago
Quoted from Code_Blue:

Excalibur where are you....

There was one for sale at PAGG. I think the tag said 1500$. Nice avatar BTW. See at Helltrack!!

#1425 8 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

BTW, whats with people bringing pins and marking it up by several thousand over it's value. While never wanting to sell unless someone is desperate enough to pay. I think PAGG needs an appraisal before people can put a pin up for sale. It isn't craigslist. That said some people listed correctly.

boogies and I ran a clinic on noob buying 101. We had only a few show up so I guess the uninformed is the target of those crazy markups. We tried to help.

#1427 8 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

I admire the effort. The worst thing about the hobby, are the people who feed off the people starting the hobby.

One of the questions we got was " I think I overpaid for my game, has that ever happened to you?". It was a resounding "YES!" from us.

1 week later
#1475 8 years ago

I thought that Dredd would have been gone by now. must have been BS from the start. That DW looks amazing, I miss the hell out of mine. I am looking for a Sorcerer.

1 week later
#1563 8 years ago

Not one bite my way. Looking for something from the 80's to round out the collection

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/20707

3 weeks later
#1641 8 years ago

Still looking for a Sorcerer Flash Gordon ect. To back on what boogies said the guy in brentwood drives a semi for a living and picks up games in his travels.

2 weeks later
#1681 8 years ago

Anything else selling at CAX. I landed a cyclone. Need another system 11 or early 80's for the collection. No Sorcerer to be found yet

#1689 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

You see that Spy Hunter that popped up near me tonight? It's a game that is intriguing to me but I haven't had a chance to play it. Looks like some like it and some hate it.

I played a Spy Hunter at PAGG one year. It was a snooze fest from what I remember

I have my brother in laws HS here at the house im playing. I figure if I keep crying here a Sorcerer will turn up

1 week later
#1716 8 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Have a silver HS repro pf for sale. Sold the game, buyer didn't want the pf. Will post pictures shortly.

Congrats on the sale bro. One less temptation for me. My 10 day WTB Sorcerer bump

3 weeks later
#1899 8 years ago

I might be on the fence as well with my LOTR.

#1924 8 years ago

Anyone cruising from the Bakersfield area to Sacto area Im trying to get a game picked up. I can't do day long roadtrips with the kid in football right now. PM me if you can help out. Thanks all

3 weeks later
#2091 8 years ago

Damn people. I will never bitch about getting up at 0500 again. My problem is getting to bed before 11pm. My job has me used to sleeping 4 to 5 hrs after working so many 16hr days in my career. Work sucks!! More Pinball please.

3 weeks later
#2278 8 years ago

Big thanks to the thread OP jwwhite. My Sorcerer search is now over. Stoked

IMG_0947.jpgIMG_0947.jpg

3 months later
#2679 8 years ago

Put my very nice DM up in the market. Ready to move on to something else. A prime candidate for a powdercoat and DMOS job. Shoot me a PM for more info

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/29554

2 weeks later
#2792 8 years ago

Still have my really nice DM for sale. PM me an offer. I am looking for a decent TAF or will consider other titles trade. Plus $ your way of course

1 month later
#3169 8 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Dont do it! ACDC premium or bust!

Ya I owned a pro for a bit and it was just way to brutal. It's not the lack of the mini pf but the bell and no drop targets make it way too damn fast. I would stick with a premium

3 months later
1 week later
#4175 7 years ago

Dropped the price down a bit on my IM. Still open to trades as well. Happy 4th everybody

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35942

4 years later
#9614 3 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

I'll take Fish Tales for 7K all day.

Cool been sitting on a cab decal set for 5 years (yes I really have). This one is ready for a set. good thing its had a 5k overhaul

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Xscrapiron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=Xscrapiron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.