(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TronGuy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8047 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'm down to 4 games and might need to let another go. Problem is I'm pretty attached to the 4 I have left, was easier to whittle things down before. Bleh.
On the other hand, I have a garage for my games and it's half the size of that apartment by itself, so there's that. Problem is I keep fitting arcade cabs in where I used to have pins. Backwards from so many collections, I know.

Not me. I have 20 arcade games and 2 pins currently.

#8056 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Every vid collector I know who got into pinball sold off arcade games to get more pins. But they were all classic collectors mostly, and those to me are fun to visit than own.

Guys who lack commitment.

I’ve played both video games and pinball for over 35 years. My ratio of 10 to 1 vids to pins won’t likely change much. I want a few more though. rocky and bulwinkle, high speed, star trek stern.

#8061 4 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

I'm dying to find an atari roadblasters for a good price

Ha good price is tough to define. I have sold more than one fully working for $150. My guess is that title could get $600-$1100 these days

Quoted from jahbarron:

No, but I do have a Shaq Attaq that I’m willing to let go of.

I love the persistence.

1 week later
#8181 4 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Lots of TNA's FS. I thought you guys said this was the greatest machine ever built?

That is what I was wondering as well.

Sup fiz

1 year later
#9758 3 years ago

I can get pictures and better descriptions if interest dictates.

I have 2 pins that I'd like to sell/trade:

black hole $2300 I need to look up what the previous owner did, but he did a lot of maintenance and upgrades.

The machine: Bride of Pinbot $4300 (new playfield, new ramps, new display, new rubbers)

I guess I'm looking for , a nice high speed, Austin powers, sttng, stern star trek. maybe others.

1 week later
#9795 3 years ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

That is awesome. That was my go to game to play at Chuck e' cheese when we take our kids. What is the cost for one in the used market? $3400 or so?

Wow that sounds high.

Word for Ridgecrest! I lived there from 91-94.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TronGuy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=TronGuy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.