(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheOnlyest.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2786 8 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

Hate to do this, but I need the space and cash. Up for sale is a very nice "players condition" Whirlwind. Game is clean and plays 100%. This is the second one I've owned and have played others in the past. With that said, this has to be the best playing WW I've come across. It's smooth and fast. The game has been re-rubbered, new decal around the spinning discs and LED's. Cabinet is very good and so is the playfield. It does have a few small wear spots and the usual broken plastics. I'm happy to send more detailed pics to any and all interested parties. I live in Santa Clarita. $2400 obo

If you get desperate and you're planning a trip to Vegas and you can drag it up with you... I would be very interested in talking to you about it.

1 month later
#3230 8 years ago
Quoted from winslow:

Selling a players HS pinball in Santa Clarita:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/32288
PM if you're interested.

I'm interested, but you're asking holy-shit way too much for a game that rough!

#3232 8 years ago

Hey gang, I know i'm not part of your group, but in case anyone is interested, I am looking for a trade-only deal with my NBA Fastbreak. The Pinside ad ... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-nba-fastbreak-bally-1997

#3235 8 years ago

Is that the Jokerz! from Captains auction a couple weeks ago?

#3237 8 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I was at that auction. This is not the same Jokerz! That game was trashed and this is a much better cabinet.

lol, you aint kiddin! That game was thrashed, and some fool paid $700 + commission for it??! My apologies to "scasey".

#3241 8 years ago

I admit I bidded 300 for trashed Jokerz, but no way I spend a penny more on it. I have a Jokerz complete rebuild, Ramps and plastics and board work., almost done. I would need $1500 min. If you come to so cal anytime soon contact me. Big Guns available next week, finishing shop job.

I was online ready to bid on it too, figured i'd go maybe $350 topps, watched it blast up to $700 and nearly fell out of my chair in total disbelief!! And then watched them have a hard time getting ANY bids on a nice TMNT??!? I have given up on Captain's, there just aren't any good deals there... There are always too many people there with obviously WAY more dollars than sense. And I never have a chance in hell at getting anything I want for a reasonable, or even market average price. I even get free shipping to my door on anything I buy there, and STILL can't find a decent deal!?! BTW, the closest I ever get to So Cal is Riverside, and I don't have any plans to be down there anytime soon.

#3254 8 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

I have just listed a NOS Pinbot Playfield for sale in the market. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nos-playfield

oh man.... I hate this for you bro. I realize this is NOS, but there are guys selling gorgeous repro's for $600 that are perfect, dimpled, and clearcoated. I wish you the best of luck selling this, but I think this is going to be a really hard sell for you. Have you ever taken on a playfield swap to an UNdimpled playfield? I fancy myself a damn good pinball restorer, but i've never done it, and just the idea scares the crap outta me! I really wish it wasn't damaged, I might have talked myself into a new challenge.

#3259 8 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

Regarding the Pinbot playfield, I just touched up and cleared my playfield so I wouldn't be buying it anyhow but I'd take NOS with minor issues over repro any day of the week. The clear coats on repros could often use some block sanding and another layer of clear anyhow, may as well cherry out an NOS playfield with the right artwork and inserts. Though I've never dealt with an undimpled playfield. Not sure how much extra work that would be.

A huge part of me totally agree's with you, but if i'm taking on a swap on a system 11 game, I am only going with a flawless playfield. I personally have no issues with the repro's, I have never seen one that looked bad, I checked out a Funhouse today that just had a CPR swap, and it looked incredible, like brand new again! Except for dumb dumb put all his old thrashed playfield parts onto it! Rudy's chin/lips had no paint left on em, the cabinet is in tatters, etc... lol

#3267 8 years ago
Quoted from winslow:

Yeah, my asking price is high - I know. If you want it make an offer. I'm open to offers....
Other than the cabinet needing repainted and typical play field wear, the game is playing great and the boards are super clean. All matching serial numbers. This would be a good core machine for a full restore with an NOS or repro field.

Well, i'm glad you weren't offended by my comment, cuz you shouldn't be. And I agree, it is a prime candidate for a full blown restore, which I am totally up for! But "core machines" that need 100% restoration, cost $500-$600, not 2 grand... Particularly when games that don't need restoration are going for around the same price. So if you find yourself willing to get let it go for the right money, to someone who will return it to pristine glory and thoroughly enjoy it in their permanent personal collection, by all means, please PM me!

#3270 8 years ago
Quoted from winslow:

BTW - I see you're a Williams fan. I've got a bunch of WMS games and some rare and collectible stuff, protos, etc. If you're interested LMK.
I appreciate your interest, though. If you think you could come up a little, I'd be willing to deliver it to you. LMK.

Well sir, now you have my full attention!! Consider this message as officially letting you know! Please send me a PM with your idea's we definitely need to talk!! And please take a look at my market ad and see an example of my work, and ponder the last paragraph.

#3291 8 years ago

Looking for a cheap project Taxi. Thanks

You and me both pal... and like 8 others! Apparently there's no such thing anymore.... Anyone got a cheap project BK2000? Cyclone? lmao

#3295 8 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Looking for an Austin Powers.

This popped up in the market today... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-stern-austin-powers-1
I do not know him, but I have experience with this seller, good guy!

#3302 8 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Very very nice Williams Road Kings. Cab and playfield both in amazing condition. PF almost looks clearcoated as nice as it is. Asking $1400

Damn! That game looks amazing bro! Either that thing has been restored recently, or its never seen a day on a route!!
At that price, it'll be gone before the end of the day! Do you have a BK2K and/or a Cyclone in the same condition and price range?? lol

#3304 8 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

thank you. Unfortunately sold my BK2K, and regret it...

One mistake I will never make, if I ever find a decent one! People seem to be hoarding the non-thrashed Cyclones lately too! Good luck with the Road Kings sale, but I don't think you're going to need it.

#3315 8 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Pretty sad this is already on craigslist for $4500....

That's that clown in Fullerton, that's what he does, he flips pins at outrageous prices. He also advertises them here on Pinside in the market, but they are never linked to a forum post, assumably hoping that the guy he lowballed won't see it. He also pollutes CL Las Vegas with his ads. The pinball community here in Vegas would like to run into him in a dark alley one day.

#3318 8 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

Careful, what you say, this guy is also on Pinside

lol, i'm well aware of that, and I calls em like I sees em! Until he gets real about pricing, his greed is a cancer to my 25-year hobby! Even though he probably never gets his asking price for those games, he's still part of the problem that has driven prices beyond their actual value for quite a while now, and many of us "regular-Joe's" and getting priced out! And yes i'm pissed about it, and I don't give a damn if he knows it!

#3321 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

He sold me a real nice one with an NOS fully populated playfield recently installed at a very fair price.

Ahhh, so you're the one!! lol, I agree with you on this one... I was actually on that myself, called the dude, asked about bringing it to Vegas on their next trip, he said "let me talk to the boss and i'll call you back", never did. About a week later it vanished from CL.

#3335 8 years ago

My involvement in this hobby dates back to realistic pricing, the internet didn't exist, and freedom of speech and the right to ones opinion was something we cherished... not something we condemned. BTW, while this convo has been going on today, our buddy "Surfside" has repushed all his CL ads (TFTC included) back to the top of the listings again!

#3337 8 years ago

Ah yes, the growing number of people with far more dollars than sense!? Heard the one about a fool and his money? I'm neither... i'm just the victim of those folks driving up the prices of things. I wasn't responsible for the housing market crash either. No ARM here, but i'll be damned if after 17 years of on-time payments, i'm upside-down in my house!!?

1 week later
#3372 8 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Who? Surfsidedetail/Pinsidertrading? Yeah doing the community and this forum's members a lot of benefit.
I'll share my latest encounter with him...a Whitewater listed on CL..I offered full asking price and they happily agreed and I was on my way. 20 or so minutes goes by and I get a call back saying someone else called "A collector" and offered $1000 more.
Unable to resist, they said they had to go with the "collector's" offer. Spoke to them later and when I asked how much they got, their reply was they didn't realize how much "work" it needed. He told them $900 worth, so he swindle the machine for a mere $100 more than I offered.
That cabinet faded, Japanese re-import, possible "windex wiped down," WH20 is now on eBay for double the price. I'm sure you can find it if you look real hard..according to him the only one on eBay right now...nice "collector."
Now I can totally appreciate his Jedi, dirtbag CL tactics, just thought I'd shed some light on who other members might be dealing with.

Ah yes, the "Fullerton Flipper" strikes again! I am losing sleep over a Whirlwind I want to buy SO BAD for sale by "KevinG" here on Pinside, I believe "doomid" knows him. I'm literally BEGGING this guy to let me buy his machine that he has LISTED FOR SALE, but he wont return my calls or PM's with his Paypal info so I can send him the money!!! And I just KNOW that while i'm being blown off, the "Fullerton Flipper" is going to swoop-in and pounce on it, and then it'll wind up on CL for double the price and sit rotting in a warehouse forever!

#3384 8 years ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

I posted about 10 nice pins for sale on the marketplace a few days ago, Just want to sell 7 to get some space back in an overcrowded gameroom, but posted a few more so people would have a little more to choose from.

Good luck with that! You really should post your ads in the DuPont Registry instead of Pinside.

#3388 8 years ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

Lol. Prices are negotiable and can be adjusted as needed, had to start somewhere...

Start with about half of what you're asking, that will generate interest. Nobody is going to bother offering you a realistic $2800 (maybe $3K) for an HUO Whirlwind that you have listed for $5900, they just move on to the realistic ads, Like Kevin's minty one for $2500. That machine only cost $3600 when it was brand new, and even a 26 year old HUO is WAY more used than brand new! Plus its not rare, there are over 7400 of them out there.

#3391 8 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Well, on the plus side no one will be buying these pins to flip...

LMAO! Yeah, those prices are so high, they'd make even "The Fullerton Flipper" crap himself!!

#3397 8 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Pinblwzd pins are immaculant. They might be priced high but he said there is wiggle room. You won't find nicer pins. He is anal really anal in a good way..
Good luck with your sale James.

I never said anything to the contrary, and I totally agree, that Whirlwind is GORGEOUS!! My point was simply, a brand new machine is gorgeous & immaculate too, and $3600. My interpretation of "wiggle room" is... Maybe he'll move a couple hundred bucks. Bottom line is, if he thinks that machine is worth $5900, then he needs to keep it, because nobody else does. Which is why I suggested the DuPont Registry... Read exclusively by super-rich dipshits with FAR more dollars than sense! Hell, I hope he DOES sell those machines for those uber-ludicrous prices, but it wont be to the "clue'd" here on Pinside.

Quoted from bellbrand:

I believe they made roughly 100 of the DP whirlwinds.

Thank you, a fact that I was not aware of... But still, would I pay an extra 3 grand for a thin factory clearcoat that technically was inferior in long-term protection to a good ol mylar? ummm NOT!

#3401 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Some of us really don't care what you would pay.

And I would guess NONE of us care about your insecure, hyper-defensive comments about something that you cant intellectually comprehend, is not about you, has absolutely nothing to do with you, and nobody asked you for! I'm not giving anyone here "shit, including James!! Well, now except you.

#3406 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

But you post your negative opinions here for everybody to see. Why are you so concerned what other people want to list their machines for when you have no intent of even making an offer? That's my point.

Clearly by the other responses, most interpret my comments as FACT, not negative comments. I even used FACTS to backup my comments. Perhaps if you read all my comments, they would make LOGICAL sense to you too... But probably not. $72,000 for 9 old used pins is crazy, regardless of their condition! The very BEST condition they could be in is BRAND NEW, and they collectively COST about half that much when they were BRAND NEW! That's my point, those are FACTS, not negative comments.
PS. I like Duckies

#3415 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm just wondering why it means so much to you that you have to rant everytime somebody prices something too high for you.

Say what? Everytime? I think you've got me mixed up with someone else pal, this is my first rant, and its DAMN worthy! And its also important to note that i'm not even interested in but ONE of these titles for my collection, and from the minute it was posted, I had NO desire of ever owning THIS one... Referencing another FACT I mentioned earlier, there are over 7400 others out there, i'll find one someday at a fair and reasonable price, and maybe the seller will even return my PM's and phone calls! Truth be told, I really dont WANT a museum worthy pin, i'm a pretty well respected and meticulous Williams pinball tech (since 1989), and part of the fun for me in this hobby is restoring/revitalizing and then PLAYING the games. I'm the same way with my vintage Ferrari... I work on it myself, its in amazing condition for its age, and I actually DRIVE IT quite often!!

Image7_(resized).jpgImage7_(resized).jpg

I like Ferrari's

#3418 8 years ago

^^^ Right... there were over 7400 Whilwind's produced, they sold for $3600 when they were new.... just my opinion... geezus.

Quoted from lb1:

Beautiful car.

Thanks man.

#3435 8 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

That was me. Game won't be finished in time due to cutting back on pin funds (got laid off after 13 years)

Sorry to hear about your job dude, your job obviously survived the recession, and they lay you off NOW!?! That's just messed up....
Can you explain what you mean by "won't be finished"?

#3468 8 years ago
Quoted from Apinplayer:

Figured I chime in here for my 1st post. I'm in the east bay and finally purchased my 1st table Earthshaker.

Congrats! I just bought one myself a couple weeks ago. I played the crap out of it for a week, and now the playfield is stripped down, getting a deep shop-out, all new plastics, ramps, posts, rubber, hardware etc. Plus a few tweaks and custom touches... It's a great game! Enjoy and welcome to Pinside!!

1 week later
#3528 7 years ago

I would love to take some clowns home! But i'll be damned if I can find a decent Cyclone anywhere... Well, aside from the notorious ebay dipshits that think their thrashed machine is worth 4 grand.

#3546 7 years ago
Quoted from Mycal:

Are you going to make it to Pin-A-Go-Go? I live close and have a decent Cyclone I'm considering selling. It has new ramps, subway, ferris wheel motor, display, no cab fade.

I would love too, but unfortunately no, (hold your applause) I don't think that I would blend very well. Despite the fact that only a couple people that frequent this thread even know a single thing about me, a lot of unsolicited hate gets thrown my way. lol
Not only that, I have bought an Earthshaker (and restored the PF, and replaced every single part on th PF) AND a Whirlwind in the last 6 weeks, so i'm a bit pin-poor at the moment.

Your game sounds a bit like what i'm looking for tho... Ideally i'm looking for a fair deal on a game that is 100% working (particularly the Mystery Wheel) and has a fairly clean cabinet, backbox & translight. Ramps and plastics that DONT need to be replaced, but has a rough playfield... So I can do my first full repro PF swap, so in the end, I have a pretty minty game that I can keep in my permanent collection.

#3550 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

You reap what you sow.

Absolutely, and i'm very used to being misunderstood, especially online. Plus, all us Vegas folks are quite used to tolerating self-obsessed, whiney, hyper-sensitive, ultra-defensive "So Cal" people.

#3556 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

If you have been in the pinball business as long as you say you have, it might have behooved you to get nice examples of the games you now seek when they were more affordable before pinball inflation took hold. Either you can make friends that can get you good deals now or you don't.

That's excellent advice, but i'm not usually looking for nice examples, my passion is MUCH more about restoring and repairing machines to my personal "perfectionist" standard. What you repeatedly fail to understand about me is, i'm not looking for "affordable", i'm looking for realistic VALUE on distressed/neglected machines. I have all the money I need to buy any machines I want, but I am nobody's "sucker"! At the same time, I decided that I wanted a nicer Whirlwind that I DIDN'T have to work on (because I literally just finished a full-blown PF restore on an Earthshaker), and like yourself, I wanted a Whirlwind to sit next to it... So I bought Kevin G's, his price was within my PERSONAL definition of "reasonable" and I gave him full asking price without batting an eye! I do have many friends in THIS thread that help me out, and I help them out! They are several of the people who are not STALKING my every post trying to manipulate everything I write, into a way to flame me! You probably know most of them personally, and I suspect that it would probably shock you to discover that they don't have anything bad to say about me.

#3559 7 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

You might do better to take a look at how you "talk" online. In your response above, I see three insults, one questionable self-description (tolerant) and a blanket generalization of an entire geographic area. My experience of exchanges here on Pinside are 99% kind, helpful and good humored (except when people get triggered by insults). If you feel misunderstood and truly want to be understood, altering your tone/approach would be a good place to start. Nobody is going to respond well to insults, no matter where they are from.
That said, I would also encourage others not to respond to insults with insults. It might feel powerful in the moment but actually brings everyone down in the end.

Also excellent advice, and i'm going to take it... But trust me, the only people who will even respond to that post, ARE the people i'm talking about, and don't think I didn't know I would flush them all out with that post! People like you on the other hand, are the exception and are able to turn the other cheek and say "he aint talkin' about me!" Nowhere in that post does it say words like "all" or "everyone", but the people I was referring too, are sure going to read it that way! Hell, my WIFE is from Glendale!! lol

#3561 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm sorry if I misunderstood you. In your posts you come across as a guy with a much larger ego than billfold. Carry on...

I accept your apology... Ego? Me? lmao... surely you jest! Man, if you only knew... oh so misunderstood. I'l work on trying to predict the misconceptions of my posts, before I post them, but i'm 49, it might take a minute for such an overhaul.

#3562 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Your wife is from hell?

Some days, I think so....

#3594 7 years ago

Come to Vegas next week, the arcade at NY-NY has a Ghostbusters, bugs being worked out and mods being added to it right now, but it should be out on the floor probably by Wednesday.

#3596 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Dang. I was there yesterday. No GB for me
Put up two HS and a GC though

Sorry about that dude, but you're actually not the only frequenter of this thread that was there yesterday, sorry about the bad timing.
Congrats on the high score though, I'll be looking for SKB!

2 weeks later
#3697 7 years ago

Its been awfully quiet around here lately, and it seems like its been a while since iv'e been lambasted for expressing my opinion about ludicrously overpriced machines... have a field day with this!! https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35017

#3701 7 years ago

Pinside member for less than 24 hours, lame description, no specifics on condition, not a single picture, FIRM on price!!? I re-read it like 10 times trying to figure out why I wasn't seeing the term "NIB" in the description. I assume it was just dumb-luck on his part that he didn't opt for a forum post, otherwise half of the Pinside membership would be brutally assaulting this clown!

#3705 7 years ago

I'd love to have that^^^

#3707 7 years ago

Steve I'm not coming to Vegas again till mid July! Ha ha, we can't have em all.

lol... I know, I know. Not in my budget right now anyway...

1 week later
#3824 7 years ago

Me want Diner.... Too bad you didn't wanna sell it 6 weeks ago when I asked to buy it, even though it was ON ebay! lol So I blew that wad on a Whirlwind.

#3828 7 years ago

Steve- I heard that if you put bunk beds in master there's room for 2 more machines.

Got rid of my wife last week, so now I have room for maybe 2 more machines in the former guest room she insisted we had for no guests... Extra cash is now the huge problem.

Quoted from Squeakman:

Whirlwind is a much, much better game. Your not missing out.

Agreed, Whirlwind is a blast to play, I love it!! But I definitely want a Diner for my permanent collection also!

Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Yeah apologies for that, but the girls really like Attack From Mars which I bought after we spoke and Ghostbusters Premium will eventually arrive as well. So as much as I don't want to sell Diner or Time Machine (I like them both), alas they have to go. First world problems I guess.

You should trade me the Diner for my Hurricane, ALL chicks love Hurricane, the only reason I had it was because my wife loved it, and all the women i've ever had over here only want to play the Hurricane!

#3831 7 years ago

Damn Steve- I guess that's good news! You sure you can only get 2 in guest bedroom, I know I could fit 3 in mine?
Diner is fun to! I wish I had more cash right now or I'd already Pm'd Reality_Studio.

Bittersweet, but i'll be better off in the end. Yes, I can fit 3 in there, but there's already one in there.

#3835 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Congrats! Did you get what you were asking?

Cute, but actually so far, yes. But she's been MIA for a week, so the drama and unknown is faaaaar from over.

#3837 7 years ago

Steve- Sorry bro, even if its for the better it still sucks to go through. You tough man, you'll come up better for it. Had several friends in our age group go thru this lately. The Big-D always blows. Better now than another painful 10 years.
But hey, there's pinball!! Forget about her. I know where you work, plenty of Babes there!

Thanks brother, you make several good points, all true. Yes, plenty of barely dressed babes lately, now that its 100+ degrees everyday, and all summer long... But they're tourists, not dating options unfortunately. And believe me, all that eye candy non-stop 40 hrs a week is far more frustrating than anything else!

1 week later
#3969 7 years ago

Buyer backed out so my Diner is available again, ad is here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35564
Lots of pictures here:
http://moonbeamarcade.com/diner.html
$2900 for that one, led'd, great restored condition.

Im sorry to hear that, its my fault you know... The good lord wants ME to have that machine, but the timing for me is terrible.
However, if you need to make space, i'm willing to offer a spot at my place to store it for you until my "pinball fund" cash position improves!

#3982 7 years ago

For the most part they are totally amateur players so they need games that are approachable, easy to understand, good amount of toys and not too difficult.

I'm tellin ya... Hurricane!! And i've got a nice one for trade toward Diner!

#3994 7 years ago

Your T2 looks more interesting

Hehe... My T2 is HUO, I have had it for over 22 years, and its one of my top-3 all-time faves, I will never part with it!

#4010 7 years ago

Wow 22 years! Ok well I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. In any case Diner has been sold.

Nope, it never hurts to ask, but missing out on that Diner hurts like hell!

1 week later
#4077 7 years ago

I'm pretty plugged into the pinball scene in Vegas, and while your budget is reasonable, prices are not. The pinball community here is very very small, with great people, but everyone thinks their thrashed machines are worth a fortune. I would love to help you out, but i'm way deeper than $2K into every machine I have because of what I had to pay, then add shipping and the expense of restoring them all to as close to mint condition as possible. You should probably focus your search on machines that are in rough shape, but playable. Learn to do basic repairs and maintenance, fix them up, sell for a profit, then graduate to nicer games.

#4084 7 years ago

Well, maybe i'm part of the problem then, I only buy games that I want and intend to keep forever. so I typically have to pay more for games that are in fair-to-good condition because I cannot do full-blown cabinet restorations at my home, for lack of a proper "shop" area... The morons that build houses in Vegas design 2-car garages under the assumption that every family only owns ONE car, or perhaps just 2 motorcycles!

I do have a Hurricane that I bought with my wife in mind, and she did love it, but she's now history. While it is a fun game, and women and kids seem to really love it, its not on my "forever" wish list, so I'll likely be letting it go soon, or looking to trade it... But the rest of my games are mine forever.

#4094 7 years ago
Quoted from pin-head:

TI'll definitely try the Flipperspiel Underground Arcade Club too. We'd looked at the website, but thought we might be out of the age group for that one.

There is no "age group" at Flipperspiel, if you love pinball and are friendly people, you will very welcomed there.

1 week later
#4147 7 years ago

Opinions are like assholes, but in these forums, if you express yours, then everyone who has a different one, thinks you are one... People suck.

I like boobs.

1 week later
#4202 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

They sure are bright in the new games ... Sometimes I can't even see the ball when all the lights are flashing.

Man do I agree on this! While I wont bash stern for adding fixed LED boards to these new games, there should be an adjustment to set the brightness/intensity to a desired level! Wait, is there an adjustment??

1 month later
#4426 7 years ago

I can't even walk in my garage, I here the excuse of "Need to make room", but I really do!

Too bad you don't have a nice Cyclone in there that I could relieve you of!

#4431 7 years ago
Quoted from mof:

A bit of a drive... (not mine)

Looks decent, fairly reasonable price, but not very convenient... Thanks for the tip tho!

#4494 7 years ago

Hey gang, i'm going to be in the market for a Cyclone very soon... I have 2 options i'm looking for.
1, a super nice game with a clean cabinet, ZERO (or nearly zero) playfield wear, no damaged or missing ramps or plastics. Basically minty original, HUO or completely restored.
2, Super nice cabinet (maybe only needing minor paint touchup), no damaged or missing ramps or plastics, but a thrashed playfield so I can do my first PF swap.

In either case, the game must be playable, the mystery wheel must work properly and have a minty translite. I dont care about rubbers, lights or displays, they will be replaced anyway. And I dont care if it needs to be shopped, it will get a full teardown shop out whether it needs it or not.

So, if you have a game that fits either bill, and you're looking to sell, please PM me! Thanks!

1 week later
#4545 7 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Also have a Gottlieb Hulk, The Amazing Spiderman, and Diner if anyone interested.

Diner!? details?

1 week later
#4605 7 years ago

Having trouble making sense of some of that post^^^ Are you selling an Addams Family for $1400? I'll take it!

#4622 7 years ago
Quoted from Goalie:

Yep AYCE is a great place.

I thought AYCE was the place with the helpful hardware man?

4 weeks later
#4728 7 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Looking for a nice Roller Coaster Tycoon. I know theres one up north but he saying theres someone in front of me and not getting back to me. LOL I kinda want bad.
Lemme know if you have or know of 1.
Shane

There one at Captain's this saturday... Looks decent.

1 week later
2 weeks later
#4821 7 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

Still looking for a Dirty Harry. Got a real nice FT I could trade.

Have you seen this? Doubt you could find a nicer one...

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Dirty Harry Pinball Machine - Williams 1995 Only 4248 produced. 4 Players - 3 Flippers - 4 Multiball Moving .44 Magnum on playfield is used to shoot targets, sinkhole, and ramp ...”
2016-12-05
Pacheco, CA
3,999 (OBO)
Archived after: 51 days
Viewed: 727 times

#4823 7 years ago

Don't you have a Pinbot for sale?
See above.

Yup, i'm toying with the idea of selling (or trading) to get a Diner, but I wouldn't consider myself "local" to SoCal.

3 weeks later
#4889 7 years ago

the guys that pick them up on craigslist, drive them cross town and add $1000 bucks to purchase price next week.

There's a cancer in every hobby, and it seems that Fullerton, CA is the epicenter of the west coast.

2 months later
#5222 7 years ago

I must say, the best selection of pins i've ever seen at Captain's! There's gonna be a lot of broke mofo's after everyone ridiculously overpays for all those pins! I certainly wont be one of those chumps!

#5313 7 years ago

Found it, contacted already.
Anyone local in so cal offer a rivet service?
Dont feel like buying a rivet press.

Just come to Vegas, you can use mine.

2 months later
#5493 6 years ago
Quoted from kriskrunch:

Hello!
Long time lurker here on Pinside.
I'm just starting my search for another fun pin to keep my TZ company.
I live in Santa Cruz and visit Los Angeles regularly. I can pick up anywhere from OC to North Bay and along the 101 or the 5.
I'm interested in another Bally Williams Superpin like Indiana Jones, TOTAN, Popeye, or Judge Dredd. But I'll also give a warm and loving home to Scared Stiff, Bram Stoker's Dracula, or maybe a Johnny Mnemonic.
Thanks!

In case you weren't aware, TOTAN is not a Superpin. Welcome and good luck finding your 2nd game, it shouldn't be a problem.

1 week later
#5538 6 years ago

Anyone in CA that comes to Vegas often, interested in a helluva nice "like new" Star Wars Episode 1 and/or a Minty HUO Rollergames? Ideally i'd like to trade 2 for 1, for something on my wishlist, I am currently at my space limit, PLUS one game!
Please PM me if you'd like to discuss a deal.

1 month later
#5655 6 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

Will now consider selling both my F14 and LW3 ( both listed above) individually now. Looking to get $1850 for each or best offer. PM me for details. Games are in Santa Clarita.

I'd snatch up the F-14 in a heartbeat, but the timing sux... I have 2 machines I need to sell first, or trade for something I want.

#5657 6 years ago
Quoted from pumpkinlad:

Looking to get rid of anything in particular?

A basically brand new SWE1, and possibly a minty HUO Rollergames. Need to either sell the SWE1, or trade both for 1 game from my wantlist or something of equal value.

1 week later
#5700 6 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I want to raise some funds for a new (to me) machine. So I am thinking of letting my nice NGG go. Any interest? It was the NGG that was at PAGG this year, and yes, I did fix the broken ramp lift.

Are you looking at something specific? or is a trade an option?

1 week later
#5714 6 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I have an Escalera MS-66 stair climbing dolly in excellent condition with a brand new battery purchased last week and charger. $1,500.

Thats a sweet deal actually, those things are retarded expensive! Still hard to justify even at that price unless you're gonna use it a ton.

#5731 6 years ago

Second pin trying to get rid of.
Jokerz med project but all there and powers up. Comes with tons of stuff, manual, some new plastics , couple sets of used plastics, extra center lift ramp. New decal and upper deck. Giant box of stuff.

How come you never have one of these bargain "projects" for sale in a game that I want?!

1 week later
#5768 6 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Not mine, but a friend is selling his FH for $3900 in Sunnyvale. He's very active in pinball, but I don't think he's on Pinside. You can PM me for contact info if interested.

Is it this one?

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
FunHouse Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Got this from a guy who kept it in his climate controlled garage for 18 years two years ago. Was routed early on, got a couple wear spots from the kickout (pictured) and got cover...”
2017-08-25
Susanville, CA
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 467 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5770 6 years ago
He doesn't have to worry about folks bothering him with interest, $4k is WAAAY too much for a FH in that poor condition.

1 week later
#5861 6 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Nice Demolition Man in the marketplace if anyone interested.

I'd kill for it, and the cash to buy it...

1 month later
#5985 6 years ago
Quoted from acitti:

Going to be listing my DE Star Wars. It is a project/parts machine. It has all the boards and looks to be complete except it is missing the original backglass (comes with a home-made replacement). It does turn on and start a game but has playability issues (wont serve the ball and game ends ball while still in play). The lower cabinet has extensive termite damage. The head looks mostly clean. The playfield in great condition on top but has some termite damage visible on the underside. I will take some pictures tonight Located in Bakersfield, $1900

$1900 seems like a fair amount for you to pay someone to pick up this turd and drop it at the landfill for you!

1 month later
#6055 6 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

I think that is Evan's listing from OC Pinball in Fullerton. He's a member here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/surfsidedetail
I bought something from him in August. No molesting.

Well, he has one fan I guess... It's your wallet that gets molested, and i'm sure you paid at least twice whatever you bought was worth.

1 month later
#6218 6 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

I have a SuperChexx in great condition HUO that needs a good home. I’m willing to trade for pin or sell. I’m the original owner and it’s been in my house not in a garage it’s whole life. It has the coin door and the black base.

MAN do I have a GREAT home and want this!! But alas, too far, too expensive (I assume) and I have no pins of similar value to trade...

#6246 6 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

With that said, I'm on the hunt for both a Whirlwind and Jurassic Park. I can't believe I'm even thinking about doing this but I would consider trading my very nice White Water for one of these plus cash on buyers end. I would even trade it for both and add cash on my end too. Not interested in selling my WH20 outright yet...really like to use it to get what I want. PM me if you're interested and have one of these titles.

I'd be all over this, but even though I have a helluva nice Whirlwind, I don't think you'd find it a fair swap. And I don't have a Jurassic Park to add. Too bad you didn't mentioned this 2 weeks ago, there was a JP available on CL here in Vegas that looked super nice, but apparently it was sold.

1 month later
#6389 6 years ago
Quoted from SpamMusubi310:

When selling a machine, has anyone gotten contacted by someone who just so happens to sign up to Pinside the same day as posting and has no information in their profile?
Should I overly suspicious?

That guy was me once, I was an occasional lurker here for years, saw an ad for a machine I wanted, had to sign up to contact the seller.
Aside from "Ericpinballfan", who now owns that machine, I'm sure there's a handful of folks here who wish I was still a silent lurker!

3 weeks later
#6491 6 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Have a NGG I'm thinking of selling. Just got it in as a project but don't think I will have time to complete. Comes with a ton of new parts including ramp set, cab decals, gofers, boxes of new stuff to complete it. Probably let go in the 3300 range.

Right up my alley... But way too pricey. NGG's go around that price all the time, without requiring the expense and shitload of labor hours to do a full restore first.

#6495 6 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

I could work on the price a little bit. All the stuff for it is new. Maybe if I kept new ramps and included the old ones which are in usable shape I could get it sub 3000.

Dude, paying you less and getting less doesn't make the deal better! I'll just spend that money on new ramps somewhere else! There's plenty of hacks and dipshits out there who would do a full restore on a game and put crappy old "useable" ramps back in it, but I aint one of them! lol
You really should just do the restore yourself, and then sell it, and get that extra $500-$800 yourself for all your materials and work... But I guess if you thought that was worthwhile, you'd make the time to get it done...

1 month later
#6595 6 years ago
Quoted from iepinball:

Anyone insane enough to be interested in a Medieval Madness from scratch project? I was foolish enough, pre-MMR, to start gathering parts for a build and have realized I will never get around to actually building it. Over the years I accumulated practically every part required. To-do still are to bend the metal ball guides, build the wiring harnesses, and put the damn thing together. Thought I would see if there was anyone here in SoCal even slightly interested before I start selling off the parts one-by-one, which will take forever (UGH!)

Sounds like fun! I'm sure the level of insanity of the buyer would depend greatly on the insanity of the price you're asking!!

#6598 6 years ago
Quoted from iepinball:

Agree, and have had a tough time putting a price on it. I'm landing at $4k, and I know I have more than that invested in all of the parts. That includes all of the MM parts, cabinet decals, cabinet parts such as a lockbar and receiver, legs, etc. I have a Corvette cabinet I had planned on using for the donor, if I didn't go with a brand new cabinet. Rottendog WPC95 A/V board. Untested CPU board, still needs ROMs and Security Chip.
Two things missing that I know of off the top of my head - 1) The autolaunch mech is incomplete and 2) Wire ball guides that are used around the playfield.
Photos of most of the insanity: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3iaxtfbc9sv157l/AABkVtmz9J2GuYpg-vTNPYsXa?dl=0
I also held onto an NBA Fastbreak to use as a testbed during assembly which I can throw into the package as well for another $2k. Didn't have the heart to part it out for this project, and I'm glad I didn't.

Wow, I got really excited looking at the pics! I would LOVE to take on a project like this, and were talking about a shitload of labor hours! One detail I couldnt help but notice, none of the pics included a playfield, backglass/translite or the cabinet?
As far as the NBA Fastbreak, I totally agree with your decision there, I would never forsake a complete working pin to provide generic donor parts!

#6604 6 years ago
Quoted from iepinball:

Added photos of the playfield and translite

Awesome! Best of luck finding a buyer, I sure hope it goes to someone that will actually build the game, to honor all the time and effort you put into acquiring all the parts!

2 weeks later
#6750 5 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Bump for price drop. This is a fantastic IJ. Quite frankly I’m surprised nobody has bought this yet..

I for one will never buy ANY used, 20+ year old pins for twice what it cost brand new, regardless of its condition... And if this means I will never acquire the last 4 games on my wishlist, so be it!! I wont be on the list of chumps who help drive up pin prices to the retarded level they are these days!
No offense or anything dude, just why you wont hear from me on this one. But good luck selling, there are still plenty of chumps around here with way more dollars than sense!!

#6756 5 years ago
Quoted from Pball:

If you pay 8k for an IJ today that's equivalent to ~$4600 back in 1993 when it was released. For a mint machine that wouldn't surprise me, but when that same amount of money could go towards a new in box pin it makes decisions more difficult.
I don't think asking $7k is out of line for a mint IJ, but that's just today's market pricing.

I disagree, because IJ cost $3600 new, and your theory only works if you were buying a NIB IJ today... In fact this particular machine is NOT even mint, to even be worth anywhere near this price, it needs a full cab restore right off the bat! That's a ton of labor time, and anyone worth his salt knows you need to buy a new set of rails and guides to do it right, plus materials. So at the end of the day, with your investment, parts, materials & labor, you'll have upwards of 10 G's into this game... Which is flat out ridiculous! If you dig Superpins, go buy a Roadshow AND a Demo Man for 2/3 the price of this one game!

#6764 5 years ago

Analogy for you.. in the late 90s I bought a brand new Sanger wakeboard boat for $25k. Now many new wakeboard boats cost upwards of $100k and many used boats are over 50k.

So you think that your 20-year-old used boat is now worth upwards of $100K, because that's what they cost new now?

I like this theory!! I have a '91 Ferrari 348ts in really nice condition, and it even has a few nice and holy-shit expensive upgrades! Ferrari's sell new now for $220K+, so I guess that makes mine worth that much too! Any takers? Eric?

Oh wait, used sell for half of new? Wouldn't that make this IJ worth $4K?? Ok fine... I'll take $110K for my Ferrari... Eric??

#6766 5 years ago

I am totally relaxed, this is a totally friendly debate. Your offer on my car totally proves my point, so thank you for that! There are a ton of stooopid priced pins out there lately that dont sell, so I hope this is an indicator that "pinflation" is on a downturn and prices eventually get back to consistent with worth! I believe that we, the members of Pinside, the experts in this field caused "pinflation", and we also have the collective power to reverse it by refusing to pay twice or more what pins are really worth.

#6770 5 years ago
Quoted from bailorgana:

Dude, its simple supply and demand. IJ has high demand.

Hmm, and yet the demand for $7-9K IJ's appears to be ZERO! 12,700+ units is the 6th highest produced pin in Williams entire history! So there's a HUGE supply!
Cant argue with your quality point tho...
The funniest thing about this topic is I have ZERO interest in an IJ for my collection! It aint even on my wish list! So, i'm done on this subject... --applause--

3 months later
#7037 5 years ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

Great Seller, buy with confidence. I got my Dirty Harry & Johnny Mnemonic from him. Still very happy with both.

2nd that! I'd buy any pin from Shane that I was looking for. He is one of the last people left in the hobby (and probably THE last person in CA) with a realistic perspective on value... I just wait around for him to jump in and say he's selling another game on my wishlist! lol

PS. You're welcome on the Dirty Harry, I reluctantly had to pass on that one due to $ constraints at the time... It's a beaut!

1 week later
#7114 5 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

Thinking about getting another pin. Considering an Earthshaker, Taxi or dmd game. Budget is no higher than $2300.

LMFAO! Dude, you're in CA, you'll need to double your budget or get Doc Brown to send you back to 2010!! Good luck!!

#7133 5 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Stern Deadpool Heads Up Launch Party Signup now live Sep 15th 1:30p
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050e4ba8ad22a57-ontilt4

Moving anything interesting out to make room, and funds?

5 months later
#7640 5 years ago
Quoted from pumpkinlad:

Our pinball market is bad enough here without sneaky out of towners stealing our pins, what are you picking up?

You aint shittin bro... I was thinking exactly the same when I saw that post. I havnt seen a decent or realistically priced pin anywhere in Vegas for nearly 2 years... My collection has been stalled for a long long time. I only lurk here in case my buddy Doomid announces that he is blowing out something I want!

#7644 5 years ago
Quoted from acitti:

My transaction was a net 0 to Vegas, I brought 2 with me to Vegas and took 2 home from Vegas so no loss or gains

No worries, I have no interest in the 2 titles you took... What did you bring that maybe I can hope comes up for sale one day??

#7657 5 years ago
Quoted from acitti:

Batman 66 and WWF Royal Rumble

Its a shame that I didn't know you were going to sell that Funhouse BEFORE you came to Vegas, we may have been able to work something out on that one...

4 months later
#8277 4 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

Not sure if you guys know but the Seattle area is doing a container buy from Italy. Still lots of good machines left. It’s a bit of a drive from cal but the prices are good and you might be able to get a uhaul and combine a few
http://container.proludio.com/

Interesting... I'd love to get a look at those WH2O's, but as per usual, the shipping cost makes it not such a good deal, and my instincts scream that these are not the games you'd risk buying sight-unseen... I'm really desperate for a project!

#8280 4 years ago

Looking at those pics is like suffering through an entire SPCA commercial... The abuse, neglect, and physical condition breaks my heart... I wanna save em all! Unfortunately I wouldn't pay those prices for any of them.

#8282 4 years ago

Have since the day the thread started!, but thanks for the tip! My biggest problem is that i'm looking for a restoration project game on my wishlist, for my permanent collection. And pickins in and near Las Vegas are slim to none. On top of that, nowadays people seem to think that all conditions of a title are worth the same, whether its pristine, players or ready-for-the-dump condition. I'll probably just have to wait until the next recession for prices to get back to fair and reasonable.

#8302 4 years ago
Quoted from whitingjon:

I am the one that is organizing this container buy.
I just wanted to mention that the seller is is starting to get some newer , slightly used sterns in his possession for sale.
Also, a bunch of his games last time came from a couple private collectors.
He has also started providing short videos of the machines (of course, they dont show much detail, other then it plays and works).
So while I agree with most of what you are saying, there are some good stock to grab up, and not just a bunch of old run down machines.
The part I will completely agree with you on is the eyes wide open part, and the be prepared to need to clean.

Cool, but you need to tell "the seller" that an average of $3k for many of those thrashed hacked and demolished piles of shit is f'n ridiculous! How do you expect to find buyers at those retarded prices?? Not one of them is worth even HALF of what they're priced at!

#8310 4 years ago

Apparently we cant edit posts in this thread anymore either...

#8311 4 years ago

Oh thank god! I was thinking you were buying the whole lot and would get stuck with all the overpriced junk! So the container will only have the stuff you commit to buying in advance?

9 months later
#9034 3 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I've given pinball games as a house warming present for my clients.

Damn! I wish you were in Vegas! My realtor made over $30K from me selling my old house and buying my new house (that I found myself) and I didn't even get a F'n happy meal from her!!

1 week later
#9055 3 years ago

Escalera Staircat motorized stair climbing dolly service.

Best of luck with this endevour Eric!

2 months later
#9280 3 years ago
Quoted from InsideOutlane:

WANTED: Rollergames, Whirlwind, or WCS.
My wife and I have moved to a large enough place that we have enough room for a machine of our own! It's rough not being able to shop around at shows, as it seems they won't be happening for the foreseeable future. We've been looking at ads online, but it's hard to pull the trigger on something that we both haven't played. Those three games are all ones that we know we would like, and should also be in our price range. I can promise that it would go to a loving and caring home!

I have a beautiful HUO Rollergames, but it would be at the top-end of the price range, and you'd have to come to Vegas to get it. I've kept it for trade-bait toward a game from my wishlist, but I could be persuaded to sell it. I bought it from the former marketing director for the TV show, he received it as a gift from Williams, so unfortunately there's no paperwork on it.

1 month later
#9401 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Is the auction online only or can people attend in person?

The info on the site says online only. But in-person inspections can be scheduled prior. I need to find me a new contact that can help me scope out games over there now and then... I need to find me a decent Robotron and/or Defender video game, since pin prices have been far beyond stupid for years!

1 week later
#9468 3 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Don't hesitate to deal with Ned. Great guy!!

Sounds like Ned is a guy I should know!

#9469 3 years ago

Any interest in a really nice Hurricane?
Colordmd led.
Amazing playfield, all led, a 9. New center ramp.
Cabinet has no fade or washout color, 8.
Manual, rollercoaster mod.
$3300

Hmm... Was this once mine?

1 month later
#9584 3 years ago

Buy with confidence! Shane is a great guy!!

Tru Dat!

4 months later
#9995 3 years ago

Hey gang, if anyone in the LA area is coming to Vegas in the near future, and will have some room in their vehicle, to bring a WPC game up here from the Corona area, please PM me! Reasonable compensation negotiable!

Update: It looks like Chris Fox is going to help me out on this, I didn't know if he even went to Vegas!

5 months later
#10521 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Im starting to line up some runs and one of them is the full distance(AZ to OR). I'm hoping to start on the 17th of this month so contact me if you have anything for me. I should have room for at least two more items. I'm calling this experiment Fat J's Pin Wagon, serving OR,CA, AZ, Vegas and possibly the Reno/Tahoe area but that can be a stretch off route and I'm trying to keep this inexpensive. My goal is to have fun and see if its for me and not lose too much money figuring it out.

Good luck with the venture! I'd certainly utilize your services, but this hobby is just stupid now, with prices averaging 2-3x what games are worth. I doubt i'll ever buy another game.

4 months later
#10973 2 years ago

uhh, sorry, nevermind.

1 week later
#10994 2 years ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

NOT my ad, but I just had to share it here. It does seem to me, a total newb who has been following the market for only a year or so now, that maybe there is a grain of truth here? Have the high end prices stalled the market?
lasvegas.craigslist.org link

Dude blitzed CL with that ad, it showed up in Vegas too... He's dead right, the market for this hobby is next-level bullshit on the entire west side of the country. This guy is my hero!!

2 months later
#11114 1 year ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

so... pinball flippers are basically ruining this hobby for everybody else. I was set up to buy this machine (for 6200) and my wife freaked and I had to cancel (lost my $100 deposit). imagine my surprise a few days later when it shows up on craigslist for $1300 more. Obviously I don't have any skin in the game at this point (my wife has my by the (for)skin apparently), but it sucks for anyone looking for a reasonably priced machine that any half way decent deals are instantly eaten up by flippers who are keeping prices artificially high. I hope they get stuck with all this stock of expensive games when the market crashes. sfbay.craigslist.org link

Well said... This is a problem everywhere, and Vegas is no exception. I very recently, FINALLY acquired the last game on my wishlist, so this BS wont be much of a factor for me anymore. But still watching these greedy scumbags destroying this hobby everyday, is infuriating... The only thing worse than the flippers, are the people that pay their outrageous prices! Inflation is caused by buyers, not sellers... They gladly pay $10k for a $3k game, and then bitch 24-7 about gas prices.

#11121 1 year ago
Quoted from MtnFrost:

Careful - there are a number of posters here that will pour hate on you for daring to challenge the idea that high prices are not absolutely the true value of the pins.

... Fukem.

1 month later
#11315 1 year ago
Quoted from darkryder:

I have a 1060 sq. ft. 3/1 single family home with 16 pins spread throughout different rooms. If there’s a will, there’s a way LOL

And obviously single and living alone! Lmao!

#11350 1 year ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

What's the story with On Tilt in the valley?

Even in Vegas, Shane is the F'n man!! I have bought used games from him, and If I were too ever buy a NIB game, he'd be the guy i'd call!
I think of Shane as the guy who single handedly offsets the 2 worst greedy scumbag pin-flippers in the country, also in SoCal.

#11376 1 year ago

My Uncle, a very early Dairyman here locally always used to tell me money should double every 10 years.
That would make That Addams $12,800.
Sounds about right.

Actually, if it doubled every 10 years, that would be $25,600.

But I love this theory! I have a 1992 GEO Metro for sale, it was $8200 new, I'll let it go for $33,000. Just think of all the money you'll save on gas in CA!!

I think maybe your Uncle meant the value of actual cash, not old used stuff...

#11386 1 year ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

so... recommendations on someone to do a full shop job on my Getaway here in southern california? The machine is in good players condition but I'm just wondering how much time/money it would take to make it fast and pristine? I feel I've taken it as far as I can go myself for now... Thanks in advance!

I think a "full shop job" and "making it fast and pristine" are 2 very different things! If you're just needing it shopped and cleaned, you should be able to handle it, Getaway is one of the easiest games ever to tear down and shop!

1 week later
#11410 1 year ago

I like Pinball.

#11422 1 year ago
Quoted from TZ:

I like turtles.

I like Sea Turtles.

3 months later
#11649 1 year ago
Quoted from MechEngMike:

Cyclone pinball machine $2,500. Figured I would post the price reduction here first.
ventura.craigslist.org link
Located in Simi Valley - Everything works just need more space.

That looks like a helluva nice Cyclone, and a fair price! Can't believe it hasn't sold! And I thought mine was nice! If I was closer, i'd prolly buy it and sell mine!

8 months later
#12167 8 months ago
Quoted from SoCalPinballs:

Does anybody know of a shipping service that goes from Prescott Arizona to Southern California? I’ve had this booked with Beltman for over a week and they still haven’t picked the 2 games up and it’s getting frustrating.

That's totally normal for them, be patient. But once they pick them up, they'll get to you pretty quickly!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheOnlyest.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=TheOnlyest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.