(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,672 posts
  • 680 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Wildbill327
  • Topic is favorited by 458 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Squeakman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#91 9 years ago

I am in Phoenix, Az and am looking for a nice fairly priced TZ. I have a NGG, Centaur and The Getaway I would work into a trade. I also might be willing to talk about other games, just take a look at my want list.

8 months later
#1730 8 years ago

If anyone in SoCal is possibly looking to get rid of a BSD I am looking for one.

3 weeks later
#1863 8 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

No hate. Just was surprised it sold so fast. I guess since all the LIONMAN talk on pinside the price and demand doubled.

I agree that $2500 is very high.

Quoted from TKDalumni:

Why the hate man? Just let it go...

If the ad is posted on a public forum he should expect criticism. He could very easily have not posted here and put up an ad in the marketplace.

5 months later
#2964 8 years ago

Looking for Banzai Run or possibly BSD. I have limited cash, but would prefer a trade. I have a players Getaway and a Whirlwind with CPR Playfield, plastics, backglass, new ramps and the game itself which is in above average shape already. None of it is installed yet. I am open to other offers. You can see my wants on my collection page. Any interest?

1 month later
#3354 7 years ago

I've got a Whirlwind with Cpr Playfield, plastics, backglass and ramps not installed and a players getaway. I'd love to find a Banzai Run, BSD or whitewater. Have cash to throw into the mix also if need be. I am also interested in 80's Bally games especially Flash Gordon. Am open to traveling a reasonable distance.

1 week later
#3385 7 years ago

Thems some super high prices. Can't hang with the Richie's.

4 weeks later
#3638 7 years ago

The guy with those pins is an operator. The three of them have been on Craigslist for years. They are all beaten to hell. hos prices are super inflated!

2 weeks later
#3825 7 years ago

Whirlwind is a much, much better game. Your not missing out.

#3864 7 years ago

I sold my Centaur last year for $2600 and it didn't approach as nice as this one. Centaur has awesome art, but it's overrated due to its cool looks imo. Didn't hold up in my 8 game collection. Now Flash Gordon is the best of the Bally 80's pins and it doesn't even have multiball. Great artwork also.

#3896 7 years ago

Aurich, how are you liking you Medusa? I piked one up cheap and shopped it, but it needs some work and I can't play it just yet. I'm already thinking about trying to trade it for a Flash Gordon.

1 week later
#4021 7 years ago

I'll take Black Widow and Robotron please.

1 year later
#6232 6 years ago

I have a Congo that is the nicest I’ve ever seen with non-faded cabinet and perfect playfield I would like to ideally trade for nice Banzai Run. I love the game but it just doesn’t get played much anymore.

8 months later
#7241 5 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Hello Pinsider's... I'm going to switch up some of my games.
I would consider trade (+/- cash whatever is fair) or straight purchase. I'm locate in East Bay Area, 40 miles east of San Francisco.
I have:
Star Wars D.E. w/ Darth Vader topper
Congo
America's Most Haunted (HUO I bought NIB) with Laseriffic Haunted Mansion topper
Dr Dude real nice playfield and 3D translite, needs cabinet redecaled. I have the new "Next Generation" 5 decal set
Pirates of the Caribbean (Stern) sold to me as HUO, which I believe, as it's exceptionally clean & sharp
I'm looking for any of these titles:
Pirates of the Caribbean (Jersey Jack Pinball)
Houdini
White Water
GameShow (1990 Williams)
Thanks!
Kerry

Didn't you just get that Congo not all that long ago? I remember talking to you about mine. Did you not like it?

#7243 5 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Quoted from Squeakman:
Didn't you just get that Congo not all that long ago? I remember talking to you about mine. Did you not like it?
No... I love Congo! I have 2 of them.

Nice! I LOVE mine, every once in awile I get an idea to trade it and then can't let it go. lol

2 months later
#7423 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I love Road Show, but is it really a 4k game now!? Jayzus...

Its a fantastic game, but its fatal flaw and what caused me to sell mine was how linear it is. I couldn't stand seeing the same crap over and over and rarely seeing the end segments.

2 weeks later
#7463 5 years ago
Quoted from creech927:

No scams, No Jason Nervos.

Is this GORF?

3 months later
#7799 4 years ago

That seems like a very nice price on GB. Is it really that hated? Lol

1 year later
#9782 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I remember it well, as I bought it from you! Long gone now of course, but you are right, that was in great condition especially with the high level restored PF.

I owned that game after you did. Got it from David. Fantastic condition game. Bill Davis restored and cleared that playfield if anyone remembers him. Nicest game I have ever owned.

1 year later
#11130 1 year ago
Quoted from waveman:

We're moving and I'm shrinking my collection. Just like others here, I believe in passing on these machine with little or no profit.

If you were in So Cal I’d jump right on that Comet. Too far from me in Az. Nice price.

Machine - For Sale

Firepower

New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “Players condition Firepower that was partially restored. Fast and fun game!

See my hardtop installation thread of this machine here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/firep...”

2 hours ago

San Jose, CA

waveman

Machine - For Sale

Comet

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Players condition Comet for sale in San Jose, CA. Fun game!

Pros
- Playfield in decent condition
- Comet LEDs throughout
- New standup target decals
- Boards: New capacitors on ...”

2 hours ago

San Jose, CA

waveman

4 months later
#11584 1 year ago

I am starting to look for an AFM original game. I’d prefer something blown out and ready for a restore at a fair price or possibly a really nice one that isn’t outrageously priced. Just testing the waters at the moment. I live in Lake Havasu City Az and will travel within reason for a good deal. Pm me if you’ve got something. Thanks.

2 months later
#11691 1 year ago

I’m on the hunt for an attack from mars restoration project. If anyone has something needing restoration or just blown out I’m interested. I could also go for a players machine. I know someone out there has something like this they’d consider letting go for a fair price? I will travel within reason for the right deal and have cash in hand.

4 months later
#12024 10 months ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

Am I the only one who feels like there are absolutely no deals left on pinball in California? All the old classics are $3k, the 90's greats are as much or more as the new Sterns, and the used Sterns are barely cheaper than the new ones. I know it's no one's fault, but as hobbiest it takes the fun out the game a bit.
Speaking of which, anyone have a reasonably priced players condition Cyclone they want to re-home?

Agree 100%

1 month later
#12125 9 months ago

I know this is a shot in the dark but looking for any leads or someone who maybe has a trashed AFM for a total restoration project. I am motivated to get one, but I’m not crazy. I am in Arizona and will travel for the right deal.

3 weeks later
#12146 8 months ago

Is there anyone on the west coast that delivers games? I’m looking to see if I can get something from Oregon area to the Arizona area. Oregon is just too far for me. I don’t necissarly need it delivered to my house just somewhere much closer. Thanks.

4 weeks later
#12204 7 months ago

Searching for a CPR Flash Gordon playfield. If you have one you’re not going to use give me a message.

#12206 7 months ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Go get on the CPR waitlist.
Robert

I’d prefer a silk screened playfield. CPR only does digital now. And who knows when they will run them again.

2 weeks later
#12222 6 months ago

I’m looking to shake up my collection. I have a whirlwind with uninstalled cpr playfield, plastics, new ramps, nos translite still rolled up and a cpr mirrored backglass. I am mostly looking for a Afm or Banzia run. Can add cash if needed. I’m also open to trades for things on my want list. Looking for really enticing trades not ho him. Thanks. I’m mostly just looking for a few pins thst I can’t afford without a trade of some sort. Can get pictures to anyone interested.

3 weeks later
#12261 5 months ago

I am just throwing this out there and seeing what happens. I have an above average players whirlwind that I was going to restore but have lost some interest in it with other projects taking the forefront. This game has a cpr playfield, plastics, backglass and starship fantasy ramps all uninstalled. I’m looking to upgrade and would be open to many deals up or down. What I’m absolutely most looking for are these games

Banzai run
Attack from mars
Whitewater
Scared stiff

Obviously I’d add cash to make a deal work. Really I’m looking for anything interesting that piques my interest. You can see my want list to get an idea of what I like. Shoot me a pm let’s chat.

1 month later
#12344 4 months ago

Anybody have a Banzai Run they are thinking of parting with or have any leads? I’ve been looking for this game for a long time with no success. I’m not a high end buyer and would prefer a project to restore or players condition game if possible. I have cash for the right deal. I’m also open to trading my whirlwind with most of the.major components to do a full restore.

2 weeks later
#12372 4 months ago

Still out here searching for a Banzai Run. Any leads would be appreciated. Not a high end guy so looking for something reasonable. Don’t have a problem with players or restoration candidate.

2 weeks later
#12403 3 months ago

My Shadow is clean as hell. It does have an itty bitty dirty looking spot on the magnet, but I can live with it.

#12406 3 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

Cool. I figured since it would be a keeper I would find the nicest one I could without totally breaking the bank.
Also majorly considered were the wire forms as the brass is usually worn off or tarnished in some way and these are perfect.

Mine are a bit tarnished. I am thinking about powder coating them something similar to brass. To have them replated costs $450 and trade for your wire forms.

3 months later
#12635 18 days ago

I have a Whirlwind I was going to restore, but have lost the interest in doing it now. Players game, but could include a brand new CPR playfield, all new ramps, CPR plastics, CPR backglass. I’d be looking for a quick sale. I could possibly deliver to the So Cal area also. Make me a reasonable offer for all.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Squeakman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=Squeakman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.