(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpecialK-33.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 9 years ago

Still looking for a JP in So. Cal!

1 week later
#305 9 years ago

Still on the hunt for a JP. The two in So. Cal on Ebay are too rich for my blood. Any leads...? Thanks

#388 9 years ago

Still hoping for a JP here in the LA area. C'mon folks, let me know! Thanks

1 month later
#607 9 years ago

Thinking of moving my Met Pro. Would love to do a trade for a nice RBION plus cash on buyers end. Metallica is HOU. I live in Santa Clarita. Feel free to PM me with questions, offers or any deals you might be thinking of. Thanks

1 week later
#667 9 years ago

Looking for a few titles in the LA area. FT, RBION, Getaway, Indy 500 , ES, WW to name a few. Prefer something in the $2500 range. I do have a very nice Met Pro I could trade plus cash on the other end. Let me know, maybe you have something else?

#669 9 years ago

Metallica Pro is sold. Thanks for all your interest

1 week later
#723 9 years ago

Looking for a decent Earthshaker- not a project game or collector quality. Are these hard to find? I'm in the LA area. Thanks

#746 9 years ago

"E...A...R...T...H...S...H...A...K...E...R!!!" Anybody have one they're willing to sell?

4 weeks later
#917 9 years ago

Looking for a nice RBION. Have an excellent Indy 500 to trade for it.

#929 9 years ago

Here are a few pics of my Indy 500. Still interested in a RBION. I'm open to other trade options. PM me with offers.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-335.jpgimage-335.jpg image-359.jpgimage-359.jpg image-576.jpgimage-576.jpg image-548.jpgimage-548.jpg image-753.jpgimage-753.jpg image-142.jpgimage-142.jpg
#971 9 years ago

My Indy 500 is off the block as of now. The wife is still enjoying playing it. Stay tuned

3 weeks later
#1137 9 years ago

Looking for a FT, RBION or NGG. I'm in So. Cal. Have a couple games to trade/sell...possibly Indy 500 and others. PM me if interested

#1140 9 years ago

Surprised you are not all over this one:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/17740

Yeah, it seems nice and I've inquired about it a couple time. Seller isn't too flexible on price and I'm trying to stay on a budget

#1145 9 years ago

Considering trading my CV for a cheaper game plus cash. I'd really like to get a NGG out of this deal. PM me if interested

1 week later
#1175 9 years ago

Still have a really nice Indy 500 for sale...or trade? PM me with offers

1 week later
#1226 9 years ago

Still have a real nice Indy 500 up for trade. Looking for a RBION, FT, WW, BF, Flintstones...maybe something else? Located in Santa Clarita.

1 week later
#1274 8 years ago

Thinking about moving my Baywatch. Anybody need a little Pamela?

2 weeks later
#1336 8 years ago

Still have a nice Baywatch for sale in Santa Clarita. How about some Hoff and Pamela for your collection? $1500 obo

2 months later
#1765 8 years ago

Looking for an inexpensive game to complement my current line up (WH20, RBION, NGG and JP). Would like to stay under $2200. I was thinking Black Rose, No Fear, Terminator 2, Taxi, NBA Fastbreak. I'm happy to hear what you might have. Thanks!

#1772 8 years ago

By the way...I live in Santa Clarita for all those playing at home!

2 weeks later
#1876 8 years ago

Anybody have a good DMD or system 11 game in the $2K range?

#1877 8 years ago

I'm in Santa Clarita. Thanks

2 weeks later
#2017 8 years ago

Missing my Metallica Pro. Anyone in So. Cal have one they'd be willing to move? I'd be willing to part with a very nice RBION plus cash on my end. I'm located in Santa Clarita

1 week later
#2059 8 years ago

Just listed a very nice Ripley's on the Pinside Market-couldn't get the link to work, sorry. I'm in Santa Clarita. Accepting all reasonable offers

#2071 8 years ago

jwwhite15....my RBION is still available. PM sent. Interested?

1 week later
#2184 8 years ago

Looking for Jungle King video game here in the LA area. Anybody...? PM me

2 months later
#2530 8 years ago

Don't mean to turn this into a speaker panel thread, but I have a slightly used Bally speaker panel used on later titles such as Cactus Canyon. Make me an offer. I live in Santa Clarita. image.jpgimage.jpg

#2531 8 years ago

It looks much better when it's installed right side up!!

2 weeks later
#2599 8 years ago

Thinking of trading my NGG pin. This is the second time I've owned this title but I think it's time for something new. Game is in very nice condition. It was recently torn down (less than a year ago) and fully shopped. LED's, new DMD, new Williams speaker panel, new rubbers. I'd be interested in a Shadow, Flintstones, Batman Forever? I'd also entertain a trade for sit down dual arcade games like Hydro Thunder, NASCAR and maybe others? Looking for a straight up trade or even getting cash on top of the deal. Sorry...can't add any cash on my end. Feel free to PM me with offers. I live in Santa Clarita.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#2615 8 years ago

NGG has found a new home.

3 weeks later
#2752 8 years ago

Hate to do this, but I need the space and cash. Up for sale is a very nice "players condition" Whirlwind. Game is clean and plays 100%. This is the second one I've owned and have played others in the past. With that said, this has to be the best playing WW I've come across. It's smooth and fast. The game has been re-rubbered, new decal around the spinning discs and LED's. Cabinet is very good and so is the playfield. It does have a few small wear spots and the usual broken plastics. I'm happy to send more detailed pics to any and all interested parties. I live in Santa Clarita. $2400 obo

#2797 8 years ago

SpecialK-33 said:

Hate to do this, but I need the space and cash. Up for sale is a very nice "players condition" Whirlwind. Game is clean and plays 100%. This is the second one I've owned and have played others in the past. With that said, this has to be the best playing WW I've come across. It's smooth and fast. The game has been re-rubbered, new decal around the spinning discs and LED's. Cabinet is very good and so is the playfield. It does have a few small wear spots and the usual broken plastics. I'm happy to send more detailed pics to any and all interested parties. I live in Santa Clarita. $2400 obo

Do you by chance have better pictures of the playfield and some closeups of both sides of the cabinet?

PM sent

#2841 8 years ago

Whirlwind is sold to a very happy new owner. Thanks to all who inquired

1 week later
#2917 8 years ago

Looking for a nice players condition Guns and Roses. Cab can have blemishes and some bruises. Would like it to have nice playfield though. I have a game, or two, I could throw in as a trade as well. I'm in Santa Clarita

#2967 8 years ago

Still looking for a real nice players condition GnR pin. PM me if you have one

1 month later
#3310 8 years ago

I have a real nice JP for sale. Lots of mods. $2900 obo. Located in Santa Clarita. Game is listed with more pics in the marketplace

#3311 8 years ago

I have a real nice JP for sale. Lots of mods. $2900 obo. Located in Santa Clarita. Game is listed with more pics in the marketplace

1 month later
#3654 7 years ago

Can't believe I'm considering this but home repairs are just killing me lately....up for trade, plus cash on your end, is a very nice GnR pin. Hoping to get an NBA Fastbreak, Dirty Harry, Fish Tales and possibly other DMD games within the $2500 price range. GnR is very nice with a terrific playfield, ramps don't have cracks, has LED's, custom gun handle, and topper. Located in Santa Clarita. PM me if you're interested.

1 week later
#3710 7 years ago

No interest in a nice GnR?!C'mon folks...she's a beaut! Looking to trade and get cash here. Would like an NBA Fastbreak, Dirty Harry, Flintstones-games in the $2500-$3000 range. PM me what you have. Located in Santa Clarita

1 week later
#3813 7 years ago

Anybody have a nice NBA Fastbreak Pin for sale in the LA area? If so, please PM me

#3905 7 years ago

How about some more love for Santa Clarita?! Still have a nice GnR for trade plus cash on buyers end. Looking for a nice DMD game in the $2500 price range. PM me with what you have or if interested.

1 week later
#4037 7 years ago

Looking for a decent IJ in So Cal. Can trade either a HUO Met Pro or GnR. Located in Santa Clarita. PM me if interested. Thanks

#4039 7 years ago

I'm assuming I'll have to add in cash as both Met and GnR are less expensive than an IJ

1 week later
#4173 7 years ago

Still have a nice GnR for sale/trade. Looking for a pin plus cash hopefully. Games I'm interested in are Flintstones, Popeye, Fish Tales, Dirty Harry, NBA Fastbreak...to name a few. PM me what you have OR if you're intersted in a straight up sale for the GnR. Located in Santa Clarita. I'm happy to send detailed pics of GnR for anyone who's serious.

2 weeks later
#4258 7 years ago

Anyone have a nice Popeye around the LA area? Prefer to stay in the low $2K price range. I'm in Santa Clarita

1 week later
#4279 7 years ago

Just listed my very nice and clean GnR on the Pinside Market. Located in Santa Clarita.

1 month later
#4391 7 years ago

Anyone know who makes cabinet decals that aren't available for the mass market....wink wink? Sorry if this isn't the appropriate thread for this but I need some help and figured I'd try local? I'm in Santa Clarita. If you can help or know of anybody, please PM me. Thanks

#4393 7 years ago

Flintstones

1 month later
#4657 7 years ago

Thinking about moving my Fish Tales. Game is super nice. Very little fade, LED's, lighted flipper buttons, red speaker light mod, monster fish mod and color DMD. Not sure if I'd part with the DMD but might if the right game came along. I'm only looking to trade and don't really have cash to add to a deal. Games I'm looking for are Dirty Harry, Congo, Whirlwind, Jurassic Park, Star Wars (DE) and NBA Fastbreak. I'm open to other titles as well so go ahead and let me know what you have. I'm located in Santa Clarita.

1 week later
#4717 7 years ago

Fish Tales anyone?! Looking to trade for another DMD game-Dirty Harry would be nice but am open to hear what you have. PM me for details and pics. Located in Santa Clarita

#4735 7 years ago

Looking for a Dirty Harry in So. Cal. I have a real nice Fish Tales to trade. Located in Santa Clarita. Feel free to PM me

#4739 7 years ago

Never had a DH. Would love to own a sample one though!

3 weeks later
#4820 7 years ago

Still looking for a Dirty Harry. Got a real nice FT I could trade.

#4825 7 years ago

Have you seen this? Doubt you could find a nicer one...

He seems interested in doing the trade but is waiting for the next time he's in my area which might be a while so I'm still on the hunt.

Thanks

#4836 7 years ago

I have a Popeye and Fish Tales I'd like to trade for a new game. I'd love to be able to get another Addam's Family. My wife has been missing that title ever since we sold it. I'm open to offers, just ready for something new and different. I could add some cash if need be. I know, an odd pair to offer up and trade but figured it was worth throwing it out there. Not interested in shipping. I live in Santa Clarita. PM me if interested.

2 weeks later
#4873 7 years ago

Have a nice Popeye I'd like to trade for something of similar value. Maybe a Black Rose? I prefer DMD games but am open to offers. Popeye is nice with a gorgeous playfield. Recently shopped with red colored super bands and red rubbers throughout. I can add a bit of cash as well. I'm located in Santa Clarita. PM me with what you have.

2 weeks later
#4967 7 years ago

Still hoping for a Dirty Harry here in Santa Clarita. Got a real nice Fish Tales to trade for it. PM me

1 week later
#5033 7 years ago

Looking for a pair of sit down Daytona USA driving games. I have a very nice Fish Tales I'd be willing to trade plus cash on the driver's game side of the deal. I live in Santa Clarita. PM me if interested.

1 week later
#5064 7 years ago

Just put up my Fish Tales for sale on the marketplace. Located in Santa Clarita

#5067 7 years ago

Fish Tales is sold

#5068 7 years ago

Going to be selling my Black Rose soon. I'll work on getting an ad up this weekend for it.

#5072 7 years ago

Black Rose is sold pending payment and pick up.

1 month later
#5343 7 years ago

Anyone have a decent Lethal Weapon 3? Not willing to spend over $2K for it. PM me if you have one. I'm located in Santa Clarita

#5357 7 years ago

I'm looking for something new possibly. I have a very nice Flintstones (LED's, new header decals, new DMD, hard to find G-Rated translate AND playfield overlay decal) I'd like to trade for another DMD game. I could pony up a bit of cash as well. Maybe a TSPP? Would love to get another Addam's Family back in the line up too. I'm open so shoot me a PM and give me an idea of what you have. I live in Santa Clarita

1 week later
#5372 7 years ago

Still thinking of something new for my nice Flintstones. Can add a bit of cash. Interested in trading for TSPP, DH, WW, JP, and Congo to name just a few. PM me what you have. I live in Santa Clarita

2 months later
#5571 6 years ago

Huge bump for Mike's CC. I've played it, not understanding what the "continued" meant with the software, and was so impressed. As for the condition....Mike is beyond meticulous and he has put a TON of time, and money, into this game- it's gorgeous. Awesome seller and local Pinhead.

1 week later
#5601 6 years ago

Anyone have an Aerosmith Pro they're tired of yet? Looking to get a stock one without mods and save some money by not going the NIB route. Located in Santa Clarita. Feel free to PM me with what you have. Thanks and Happy 4th.

1 week later
#5624 6 years ago

Looking to sell two pins-F14 Tomcat and Lethal Weapon 3. Really want to sell both as a package deal. Thinking $3800 (obviously that's around $1900 for each of them) for the pair or best offer. That's pretty much what I paid for them and I've got money into both of them too. I've re-rubber both games, LED them and replaced legs and levelers on one of them. These are both inexpensive and fun games that can be had for a fair price. PM me if interested and I can give full descriptions for each game and send pics as well. Located in Santa Clarita.

#5629 6 years ago

Will now consider selling both my F14 and LW3 ( both listed above) individually now. Looking to get $1850 for each or best offer. PM me for details. Games are in Santa Clarita.

#5658 6 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

I'd snatch up the F-14 in a heartbeat, but the timing sux... I have 2 machines I need to sell first, or trade for something I want.

Bummer...they're both still for sale

#5659 6 years ago

F14 has gone to a new home. Lethal Weapon still for sale. Ready to let it go for a fair price. PM me

#5667 6 years ago

Lethal Weapon is sold. Game went to a pinhead and it was his first game! It was awesome watching his reaction and happiness. Great feeling that we all can relate to...both as a seller and buyer!

2 months later
#5914 6 years ago

Looking for a decent Jurassic Park by Data East. Can't afford collector quality and don't want a project...looking for something in between. Also looking for a Whirlwind ( I know, like everyone else) in the same condition. Located in Santa Clarita. Let me know and thanks.

1 week later
#5935 6 years ago

Thanks Chuck. Looking to pick one up before then. Waiting on a lead from someone local at the moment. Thanks again for reaching out! Much appreciated.

2 weeks later
#5974 6 years ago

Still hoping to find an inexpensive Jurassic Park in good players condition without breaking the bank. Just missed out on a nice one for $2150 in the Bay Area so I'm hoping there are more out there!

#5982 6 years ago

Looking to trade a very nice Addam's for a TOTAN. Obviously I can add a bit of cash as well. Located in Santa Clarita. Just looking for a game I've never owned before AND that my wife will enjoy. She likes JPop games and we've already owned CV, TOM and a WCS94.

2 months later
#6145 6 years ago

Looking to move my very nice KISS Premium. Ideally I'd love to trade it for either a JP or WW plus cash on the buyers end but will also do a straight up cash sale. Game is heavily modded with color changing lighted speaker mod w/remote, scoop light mod, Gene mouth light mod, love gun Multiball light mod, flipper bat mod and Stern topper. Happy to provide pics and negotiate price for any interested buyers. Game is located in Santa Clarita. PM me and thanks.

#6148 6 years ago

Forgot to mention...my KISS Premium also has pinblades

#6154 6 years ago

Selling a routed pair of Super Sega GT racers. Cosmetically they're not bad, just routed and used. They both play great and are linked so you can race friends and family. Game was filthy when I got it but cleaned up nicely. We've really enjoyed these. Was thinking $850 obo for the pair. Located in Santa Clarita. PM me with offers and for pics

#6160 6 years ago

Lowering the price on my pair of Sega Super GT Racers to $700. Would like to see them go to a Pinsider rather than a Craigslist wing nut! PM me and let's do a deal

#6184 6 years ago

Still have a super nice KISS Premium for sale. $5700 obo. Has tons of mods including Stern topper. I don't see any other Premiums priced at this point. Feel free to PM for pics, questions or if you'd like to make an offer. I'd love to do a partial trade for it plus cash on the buyers end....looking only for a Whirlwind or a Jurassic Park. Located in Santa Clarita.

#6208 6 years ago

Still have my Sega Super GT Racers. Lowered to $650. C'mon Pinsiders...what do you want me to do, give these away?! Wait, don't answer that! PM me. Located in Santa Clarita

#6211 6 years ago

The racers are in my 2 car garage along with 3 pins, a super Chexx, a treadmill, an elliptical and a couch....and there's still plenty of room!

#6227 6 years ago

Been a busy weekend. BOTH my Sega Racers AND KISS Premium were sold yesterday. Now coping with my loses

#6229 6 years ago

Don't tempt me...I had a SM a few years back and loved it. Unfortunately with a kid in college and things to pay off I need the cash. GLWS

#6242 6 years ago

Had to recently sell some games to help pay for both college and life expenses. Still hoping to stay in this hobby somewhat. Figured if I had a couple of my favorites in the house without breaking the bank I'd be happy and still have some "skin in the game" as they say. With that said, I'm on the hunt for both a Whirlwind and Jurassic Park. I can't believe I'm even thinking about doing this but I would consider trading my very nice White Water for one of these plus cash on buyers end. I would even trade it for both and add cash on my end too. Not interested in selling my WH20 outright yet...really like to use it to get what I want. PM me if you're interested and have one of these titles.

#6255 6 years ago

Still on the hunt for a nice WW to trade for my WH20...plus cash on the buyers end. Located in Santa Clarita. PM me

#6259 6 years ago

Well said kpg. It took me quite a long time to sell a beautiful heavily modded KISS Premium. Was getting insulting offers for it as well. $6K for an Aerosmith Premium is a bargain. I can only imagine what people were offering you and how much bitching they did too.

2 weeks later
#6323 6 years ago

Still looking for a nice WW. Have a lead on one but I haven't heard back from him in a few days. I'm hoping it works out but figured I'd post again anyway. I have a modded Aerosmith Pro I could add into the trade (plus cash on your end) as well if that helps entice anyone. PM me if interested and if you have a WW....that's the only title I'm looking for right now.

1 week later
#6383 6 years ago

Thinking of selling my beautifully modded Aerosmith Pro. Love the game, but need the cash. Game has low plays. Has Stern topper, shaker motor, slime green toy box protector, Marshall amp decals for speakers and other various plastic mods. PM if interested. Located in Santa Clarita. Will put up ad on Marketplace soon.

4 weeks later
#6520 6 years ago

Anyone have a decent Dirty Harry they'd like to sell?

#6521 6 years ago

Or a decent NBA Fastbreak? I've never owned either but have heard they're both fun. Open to other DMD era or system 11 games for around $2500 as well.

2 weeks later
#6556 6 years ago

Considering selling my JP to help fund an Iron Maiden. Game is really nice-color DMD, LED'd, Cliffy's, Power shed mods, topper. Cabinet and playfield are very nice as well. Ramp is a bit of a hot mess but functions perfectly. There's glue near the entrance and the upper left corner is broken but zip tied. Also running the new code. PM me if you have questions. Thinking $3700 obo. Located in Santa Clarita

1 month later
3 months later
#7113 5 years ago

Thinking about getting another pin. Considering an Earthshaker, Taxi or dmd game. Budget is no higher than $2300. Obviously looking for a decent players condition game. PM me if you have anything. Minor wear on playfield is fine as are bumps and bruises on the cab...it just has to play well with no mechanical issues. Located in Santa Clarita.

#7116 5 years ago

Great Scott and thanks TheOnlyest!

#7119 5 years ago

Thanks bruinfan, but no thanks. Can’t stand those guys. Last time I dealt with them they insulted me on the value of one of my games I was willing to trade and they were going to charge me tax on top of the game I was going to get from them. Bummer, because they do have a lot of pins to play. Thanks though

#7126 5 years ago

I did, but still very much appreciate both pinsiders who reached out to me about their Taxis. Many thanks and good luck to both of you

4 weeks later
#7191 5 years ago

Looking for a decent players condition Earthshaker. Not interested in projects or collector quality. Located in Santa Clarita. Feel free to PM me.

1 week later
#7217 5 years ago

Still on the hunt for a nice players condition Earthshaker. Not interested in a project game and can’t afford collectors quality. PM me if you have one. Located in Santa Clarita. Thanks

#7245 5 years ago

I’m adding Dirty Harry to my want list. One in nice players condition quality. PM me if you have one. Located in Santa Clarita. Thanks

1 week later
#7254 5 years ago

Still on the hunt for a nice players condition Dirty Harry. Will now even consider offering up my nice Whirlwind as a trade in the deal. PM me if interested. Located in Santa Clarita

#7257 5 years ago

PM sent on EARTHSHAKER!

#7270 5 years ago

C’mon...anyone willing to sell their players condition Dirty Harry?

1 week later
#7285 5 years ago

I’ll be placing a for sale ad within the next day or two for a terrific players condition Whirlwind. Located in Santa Clarita. PM me if interested.

#7287 5 years ago

WW ad is up and so are pics. Game is located in Santa Clarita

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/71233

#7288 5 years ago

Whirlwind is sold

#7290 5 years ago

You’re bluffing right?!

2 months later
#7503 5 years ago

Anyone have a nice players condition Demo Man? Can’t afford CQ and don’t want a project. PM me if you do. I’m located in Santa Clarita. Thanks

#7514 5 years ago

Wow, that was fast! Congrats

#7527 5 years ago

Looking to trade for an Aerosmith Pro. Stock version without mods preferably. PM me if you have one. Located in Santa Clarita

2 weeks later
#7598 5 years ago

Needing to downsize, not lose a game in the process, and get a bit of cash too...so I’m looking for a nice players condition Demolition Man. Can offer up a Dirty Harry as a trade plus cash on your end. Go ahead and PM me. Located in Santa Clarita. Thanks!

#7618 5 years ago

Looking to still trade my Dirty Harry for a Demolition Man. Anybody interested? Located in Santa Clarita. PM me

#7628 5 years ago

Just listed my DH up for trade in the marketplace. REALLY wanting a Demolition Man but would also consider NBA Fastbreak, Johnny Mnemonic, NASCAR, or Monopoly...or others? PM me with what you have.

#7643 5 years ago

Still looking for a nice players condition Demolition Man. Anybody?! I have nice Dirty Harry I can trade

#7655 5 years ago

Looking to now sell my Dirty Harry. Pics and ad are in the marketplace. Located in Santa Clarita. PM me if interested. Thanks

1 week later
#7670 5 years ago

Anyone interested in my Dirty Harry? It’s still available. PM me with offers. Located in Santa Clarita

#7678 5 years ago

Just reduced the price on my Dirty Harry to $3200 OR BEST OFFER. Has tasteful mods and color DMD. Located in Santa Clarita.

#7683 5 years ago

Dirty Harry still available. Located in Santa Clarita

#7687 5 years ago

Price reduced again on my Dirty Harry to $3100. Great game, plays 100%, tasteful mods AND color DMD. PM me if interested.

1 week later
#7707 5 years ago

Dirty Harry still available for purchase...or trade? PM me with offers

#7709 5 years ago

Final price reduction on my DH. $3000 firm. Still interested in trades. Especially DM, Monopoly and T3. Maybe even others? PM me

#7712 5 years ago

Just lowered the price on Dirty Harry to $3000. Would even consider $2700...but would need to keep the color DMD. And I don’t have a regular display to add into the deal- sorry. Still looking for trades. Monopoly, T3 and Demo Man are high on my want list.

#7727 5 years ago

Giddy up on that a Dirty Harry! Thanks bluespin

#7742 5 years ago

Dirty Harry still looking for a new home. Had some interest but nothing final...yet.

1 week later
#7778 5 years ago

Dirty Harry still available. Not going to the Golden State Pinball Festival but might be able to find someone to bring it for me. PM me

3 weeks later
#7880 4 years ago

Swapped out an excellent condition DMD display from my JP when I bought a color DMD. Looking to sell it for $100 shipped. PM me if interested. Located in Santa Clarita

3 months later
#8337 4 years ago

Selling a beautiful and clean Demolition Man. Playfield is gorgeous, elevator and claw work perfect. Handles have been chromed. I’ll get an add up in the next few days. PM me for pics. Located in Santa Clarita. Asking $3400 obo. It’s an outstanding example of this title.

1 week later
#8369 4 years ago

Still have a beautiful Demo Man for sale. $3300 obo. Located in Santa Clarita

2 weeks later
#8394 4 years ago

Still have a gorgeous DM for sale. I recently lowered the price to $3300....I am open to other reasonable offers though. PM me. Located in Santa Clarita

1 week later
#8421 4 years ago

Still have a gorgeous DM for sale. Now considering trades. Preferably for dmd games. Can add a bit of cash as well. PM me what you have available. Thanks!

#8437 4 years ago

Price lowered on my fabulous Demolition Man to $3100. Someone take this beauty home. A fantastic example of this game. Located in Santa Clarita.

5 months later
#8806 4 years ago

Have a real nice Munsters Pro with lots of tasteful mods I’d like to trade. Honestly, I’ve enjoyed it a lot but I only have a 2 game collection and it’s time for something different. I’m interested in dm games. Wouldn’t mind a JP (DE), SM or a NGG but am open to offers. I can add some cash if need be. Located in Santa Clarita. Thanks

1 month later
#8969 3 years ago

Still have a super nice Munsters Pro I’d like to trade...maybe even sell. It has many mods as well. Interested in, but not limited to, the following games to trade- JP (DE), NGG, Spider-Man. I can add a bit of cash as well for other titles. PM me with what you have or to make me an offer. Located in Santa Clarita. Thanks

3 weeks later
#9005 3 years ago

Looking for new pin. Hoping to stay around the $3500 range. Also might be interested in a pair of skeeball machines?
Located in Santa Clarita. Feel free to PM me

3 weeks later
#9110 3 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a nice used skeeball machine? No projects please and can’t afford new/collector quality. Thanks and PM me.

4 months later
#9520 3 years ago

I have 2 brand new Stern black pinball legs and 2 used black legs taken off my JP (DE) that I’m looking to sell. Thinking $40 for all 4. Don’t want to ship. PM me if you’re interested. Located in Santa Clarita. Thanks

1 year later
#10783 2 years ago

Looking to shake up my two pin collection! I have a very nice JP (DE) I’d like to trade. Mainly looking for DMD games that are comparable in price. However…I can add a bit of cash as well. My JP has tasteful mods, cabinet has new decals, LED’s and topper. PM me if interested and I’m happy to send pics

Thanks!

#10786 2 years ago

My JP is located in Santa Clarita by the way.

#10805 2 years ago

Still have my nice JP (DE) up for trade. Interested in Star Wars (DE), T3, Goldeneye, Corvette to name a few. Just wanting a game I haven’t had yet. Would prefer DMD games but am also possibly interested in other titles as well. Feel free to PM me with offers. Can probably add a bit of cash as well. I’m located in Santa Clarita

2 months later
#10960 2 years ago

Oohhhh, pictures please

2 years later
#12603 61 days ago

Looking for a used Godzilla Premium. Not wanting to pay NIB prices. I’m located in Santa Clarita

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpecialK-33.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=SpecialK-33 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.