(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpamMusubi310.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1287 8 years ago

-- removing post

2 weeks later
#1343 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'll make a real sale thread later if I actually need to move it with more urgency, but in the meantime just throwing it out on this thread if anyone's looking for one. Shoot me a PM if you want to chat or check it out or anything.

PM Sent

6 months later
#2402 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

You never know, if he doesn't sell it locally before then I bet he takes it up to PAGG to move it.
Kyle's games are always super clean though, he's someone you can actually trust when he says "shopped" so it might not last that long.

Bump for Kyle's Airborne and he as a seller. His machines are immaculate and he puts a lot of hard work into each one of them. Buy with confidence!

- Mark

2 months later
#2731 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

If anybody in the bay area is heading down to So Cal in the not too distant future and could pick this one up and bring it along dinner at El Farolito's is on me! And I'll chip in on gas too.
sfbay.craigslist.org link

Bump for O-Din's offer! El Farolito's food is awesome! My wife and I go there frequently.

1 year later
#5084 7 years ago

Relisted my HUO Star Trek Premium in the marketplace...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/45109

Thanks guys!

1 week later
#5119 7 years ago
Quoted from SpamMusubi310:

Relisted my HUO Star Trek Premium in the marketplace...
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/45109
Thanks guys!

Dropped price to $6000!

2 months later
#5424 6 years ago

Hi Guys,

Anyone going to PAGG this year?

I'm gauging interest for my HUO Star Trek Premium. If there is strong interest and if EricPinBallFan has enough room in his trailer, I might have it up at PAGG.

Check my profile for pictures!
Thanks!
-Mark

2 months later
#5620 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Finally decided that I have to list my restored CCC. Trust me I really do not want to, but it's the only one I can sell and get what I need out of it to pay what I need to and still get something cheaper to put in its place. I put a lot of time and money into it. It's beautiful. I'm going to list it at 12900.00 firm, I think that is a very fair price, at that price I'm already taking a 1600 hit not including the huge amount of time and work I put into it. I know I'm taking a loss but home life sometimes sneaks up on you. I'm not in this hobby for profit as some of my friends know. I will consider some partial trades as I need the money. I'm interested in mostly Tron, but will also consider Shadow, IM, Congo, possibly others let me know what you have. I will post a bunch of pics when I list it, if interested I can snap a few with my phone and send them. Thanks, Mike Paris

Quoted from bellbrand:

You had to put IM on your want list didn't you

Mike - Buy Lisa's IMVE so she can buy my ST Premium and then I can loop back and buy your TWD Premium!

#5642 6 years ago
Quoted from jay:

I'll have to get over to Linbrook by the end of this weekend since I assume it will be working ok for a few days, break, and be ignored until it no longer turns on.
Does anyone know who the operator over there is?

Heading over there at around lunch time tomorrow. Hopefully, it is still playable! I'll post a report with maybe some pix.

#5650 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Confirmed.."Dialed-IN" at Lynbrook Bowling alley in Anaheim is a blast. Played about 7 games, several modes started. In general game kicked my ass, fast orbits, bob killing me in center field, magnets it seems everywhere. Very fast game. Hobbit is alive and well, 4 games no issues. Theater of magic rounds out the trifecta.
Meet a great pinsider there by chance. It was great discussing the game and JJP. I should of played you doubles. Was surprised to put my name up for combo champ.
Id post pics but cant in this thread.
Moderators, can we please have that back?

Jamason and I made it there before lunch today. We played about 5 games each. Machine plays well, but we are still getting the hang for the rule set. We find the moving bash target to be a bit annoying on a playfield that already a bit more on the crowded side. One of the balls got stuck in the trench and it lead it right down the center to drain.

Still, a great innovative game: selfie cam took some goofy pictures of us playing, waving of hands to do the lotto scratcher, and the overall theme.

I think I just need a bit more time on it. I personally like this the most out of the 3 JJ pins so far.

Their TOM needs some work. GI lighting is missing in a good portion of the playfield. Flippers were a bid odd too. Trunk wasn't always registering either.

- Mark

1 month later
#5880 6 years ago
Quoted from Hana9so:

Frankenstein has been spoken for!

Congratulations on the sale! Whoever bought this is going to love how well you've maintained it!

1 month later
#5980 6 years ago
Quoted from MagicSmoke:

Im selling a couple of my games, I'm located in Southern California in Canyon Lake. Revenge From Mars with powder coated legs, lockdown bar and side rails. 3100 Also a Batman forever also with powder coated metal and ramps 3200.
Both Pins are in the marketplace.

PM sent!

3 months later
#6312 6 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Thinking of trading my RBION if anyone has any interest.

I have a nice WCS up for trade if you're interested.

- Mark

#6313 6 years ago

Anyone in the OC/LA area looking to sell or trade their Diner?

1 week later
#6357 6 years ago

Anyone in SoCal interested in a nice WCS? I haven't listed it yet, but I am gauging interest.

I would rather trade, but might be willing to sell.

Thanks!

#6384 6 years ago

When selling a machine, has anyone gotten contacted by someone who just so happens to sign up to Pinside the same day as posting and has no information in their profile?

Should I overly suspicious?

#6386 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

It does seem suspicious. If he picks it up and pays with cash, shouldn't be a problem. If he's asking to jump through hoops, I'd raise a flag.

I guess I am mainly worried about is having them come over, get a good look inside of our house, and then suddenly decide that they're "no longer interested" in the pin. Maybe the best thing to do is move it to the garage and maybe have a couple of buddies over.

I wouldn't be so worried if this person had been on Pinside for more than a year or so and has made some posts.

2 weeks later
#6477 6 years ago

Anyone in SoCal looking to sell their TWD Pro, NGG, Diner, BSD, TSPP, Data East Time Machine, NBA Fastbreak, or HS2:GA?

Thanks!
- Mark

2 months later
#6861 5 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I’m looking to play Houdini if anyone near me has one and wouldn’t mind me swinging by and playing a few games.
I live in chino hills
Thanks
Lisa

If you ask Ericpinballfan nicely, maybe he'll let you try his out.

#6867 5 years ago

We're trying to have a thing in future. Soon.
Lisa and I have already talked before.
I would let you know to Mark.
Missed you at leaugue.

Aww! Thanks Eric! I miss you too!

2 months later
#7101 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Maiden sold to a cool pinsider. Enjoy the game Mark!
Donation to pinside made.

Thanks for the sale, Steve! It was really nice meeting another cool Pinsider!

Keep in touch. I can't wait to see what you end up getting next!

7 months later
#7755 5 years ago

Any interest in a nice STTNG with black powder coated rails and lockdown bar, NVRAM, and LEDS throughout? Currently has an LED Color DMD installed, but can be reverted back to stock. Located in north-west Orange County.

Thanks!
- Mark

2 weeks later
#7863 4 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

It's actually 18% premium on their auctions if you bid online, that would make the used Iron Maiden Pro sold at auction cost just about as much as new, pretty crazy. But I suspect many of those hammers are fake, and we'll see a bunch of those machines at the next auction.

.. or on their new "showroom" floor!

#7879 4 years ago

Any interest in a nice STTNG with black powder coated rails and lockdown bar, NVRAM, and LEDS throughout? Currently has an LED Color DMD installed, but can be reverted back to stock. Located in north-west Orange County.
Thanks!
- Mark

FYI - Deal fell through on my STTNG, so it is still available for anyone interested. I will probably put it up in the classifieds by Monday.

Thanks!

4 months later
#8393 4 years ago

Looking for a nice Monster Bash Remake SE or maybe LE in the SoCal area. Hit me up!

Thanks!

#8397 4 years ago

Anyone in the SoCal area have a Dialed In standard edition they’d like to unload? Hit me up!

#8400 4 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

phoenix.craigslist.org link

Thanks but the ad had been deleted..

1 week later
#8426 4 years ago

Anyone in SoCal have a nice White Water, HS2:Getaway, Bram Stoker's Dracula, or Dialed In SE they'd like to sell? Hit me up!

1 month later
#8536 4 years ago

Anyone in the SoCal area looking to sell their Dead Pool Pro? Hit me up!

- Mark

3 weeks later
#8611 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Just listed my single owner, HUO AC/DC Pro Vault. Not really looking for trades at this Time.

Machine - For Sale

AC/DC (Pro Vault Edition)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “First Owner, HUO AC/DC Pro Vault purchased NIB. Pinside recommended I list this as NOB, but I listed it as HUO because I have common sense. I’ve owned it a little over a year and...”

3 days ago

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Eskaybee

Bump for Steve's sale. Buy with confidence from this great guy!

#8613 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Thanks Mark! I may end up keeping this one if my Xmas bonus comes before I find a buyer. I was just looking to sell to help plan a couple upcoming trips.

If I had room, I'd probably consider buying it off of you. I just got a DP Pro and have reached my max of 6 pins. Either case, fingers crossed for you to get that Xmas bonus!

3 months later
#8791 4 years ago

Anyone know how much the Data East Time Machine went for at Captain's?

#8793 4 years ago

To much, $3000 plus buyers premium.

Eww!

2 months later
#8994 3 years ago

I've been thinking again of letting my STTNG go. Anyone interested in trading for a WH2O?

#8997 3 years ago

I've been thinking again of letting my STTNG go. Anyone interested in trading for a WH2O?

Also looking to possibly trade my Dialed In Standard Ed. for an Elvira House of Horrors Premium. Or both STTNG and DI for a Rick and Morty BSE.

2 weeks later
#9047 3 years ago

Also looking to possibly trade my Dialed In Standard Ed. for an Elvira House of Horrors Premium. Or both STTNG and DI for a Rick and Morty BSE.

DI is now gone, but I still have my nice black powder coated STTNG, with full LED's, and an optional LED color DMD up for sale or trade locally (+/- cash where appropriate) for a WH2O, TWD, TSSP, SMVE, TOTAN, Safe Cracker, MMR/MMRr (any edition) or R&MBSE.

#9057 3 years ago

Escalera Staircat motorized stair climbing dolly service.
Starting next week I'm considering offering up my services to move pinball machines for folks that have 2 story houses, or other scenarios that need machines moved up and down staircases.

Sorry to hear about your work situation! When things start opening up, Mission Control should put you on retainer to move their pins and vids. Wish you luck on your new service idea, Eric!

4 months later
#9525 3 years ago

Testing the waters to gauge interest. I'm considering letting my Deadpool Pro go to make room for something else. It has Titan red silicone bands all over, shaker motor, and a cute Funko Deadpool keychain. I'll post some pictures sometime over the weekend.

Thanks!

1 month later
#9660 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

About to list my HUO Avengers Infinity Quest LE, perfect condition.

PM sent!

Thanks!
- Mark

#9667 3 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Selling an Avengers Pro for a buddy. I bought it for him NIB, has had it ever since, Im going to pick it up one of these days and can get pics. But its like new. He's asking 4000.00. I can ship for him, packed in a stern pinball box for 50.00 plus shipping. Thanks Mike

Original Avengers or Avengers IQ?

#9669 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Based on the price, I'm betting original.

That's what I figure too.

4 months later
#10012 2 years ago

Testing the waters to see if anyone in the local SoCal area has an Elvira HOH Premium that they'd consider trading for my Avengers AIQ Premium + cash.

Thanks!

#10014 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

How much cash?

Open to negotiation. PM me!

#10023 2 years ago

.. From the sounds of it, Evira's HoH has gotten way over inflated due to the beer bug and demand for new pins. Maybe it is worth it for me to wait for a while? With that being said, anyone in SoCal have either a ToTAN, Medieval Madness original, MMR LE, or MMR SE for sale or trade for my Avengers IQ Premium?

1 month later
#10139 2 years ago

If anyone is looking to trade off their R&M, Eviira HOH Premium, ToTAN, MM, or MMR, I still have an Avengers IQ Premium up for trade!

2 months later
#10257 2 years ago

Putting it out there that I still have an Avengers IQ Premium for trade bait.

Looking for any variation of MM or MMr, ToTAN, WH20, Elvira HOH, Mandalorian Premium, R&M BSE, or CV. Can offer up $$ where applicable.

Thanks!

1 year later
#11590 1 year ago

Putting out feelers to see if there is any interest in the LA/OC/SD area for trading their Godzilla Premium + a little cash for my Rick and Morty BSE with shaker motor and Pickle Rick Mod.. Also includes a Plumbus keychain!

Thanks!

4 months later
#11798 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

It would be pretty sweet if that cab could be brought back to life.

This would make a nice article for Ars! Restoration of a classic pinball machine with parts from across the state, each with their own origin story. Then the documentation of the restoration process and pictures from every stage!

1 month later
#11895 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Seen Kyle fix more than one problem caused by another "tech" "fixing" something.
Save yourself the time and money and headache and call him first!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kyles-pinball-repair-socal-and-mail-in-board-work

Add me to the list vouching for Kyle. He's been helping me out by fixing up "hacks" done by other techs for several years now. I had a WCS a few years back where for no reason, it would power off. Turns out, whoever worked on it previously installed an additional arcade power supply to supplement power board issues. Kyle removed the power supply, bulletproofed the power board and redid all of the burnt molex connectors. Even installed an NVRAM for me too.

Like Aurich said, save yourself time, money and headache. Call Kyle first!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpamMusubi310.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=SpamMusubi310 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.