(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Soulrider911.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5669 6 years ago

Looking for a fish tales in nor cal or a TSPP

#5674 6 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Looking for a fully restored or close to fully restored Fish Tales.....be great if it had the Color DMD as well.....I'm located in the Bay Area....

Soon as i find one im going to do a full restore and then probably sell shortly there after

3 weeks later
#5748 6 years ago

I need a T2 anyone want to sell me theirs

3 months later
#6057 6 years ago

I'm getting really sick of all these scammers, they need to be executed by stoning. Found a CFBL, was totally prepared to drive 6+ hours to get it... ya its a scam I knew it was too good to be true, god I hate these guys.
santabarbara.craigslist.org link

#6059 6 years ago

So I write this:

"Ya I knew this was too goof to be true stop spamming, and you should be ashamed of yourself trying to appeal to people’s good nature by using a false health circumstance, so bad God recognizes these dishonest acts"

He Replies:
"Dude are you fucking retarded or what!? I am a power seller on eBay so you better watch your stupid mouth or i will see you in Court for Federal Offense you stupid MORON!"

And I checked that Ebay account is located in Peoria, Illinois NOT California lol.

1 month later
#6238 6 years ago

I have an amazing collector quality HUO Indiana jones with full brass, leds, ledOCD.

The goodie bag is still staying led inside this thing, it was in a climate controlled storage for 20 years. Pretty amazing pin. It will be up soon on the market pm me anytime! Cheers

1 week later
#6278 6 years ago

Someone sell me their Creature! Please

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Please take my money! Looking for a collector quality or creature with a decent playfield!”
2018-01-22
Walnut Creek, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 210 times

2 weeks later
#6329 6 years ago

Hey guys, I have a beautifully restored POTC I'm putting up for sale. I thought I would never do this, but its time for a new home. This machine is basically new. I know there are a few for sale and my price may be a bit high, I am willing to move a little on price, but There is some serious time in this machine. If you have seen any of my build threads you will see how meticulous I am.
Asking 5199.00 OBO, Cheers and thank you for looking.

Here is build thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/potc-partial-restore

Added over 6 years ago: Sold!

#6335 6 years ago

Anyone have or know anyone that wants to sell a Scared Stiff?

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for either a players quality or fully restored!”
2018-02-19
Walnut Creek, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 116 times

#6363 6 years ago

Anyone in need of a great used Fish Tales Playfield

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “This playfield came off a lightly used Williams Fish Tales. It has been cleaned, polished and waxed. The shooter lane has been sanded and clear coated better than new! Old Mylar ...”
2018-02-23
Walnut Creek, CA
499 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 145 times

1 week later
#6424 6 years ago

Yes!, Congo can’t wait to play it, thank you so much for putting it on site! I have never played one

2 months later
#6777 5 years ago

Anyone need a restored WPC89 power driver board. Better than new all new caps and a bunch of other bulletproofing done by mr. Chris Hibler. Can bring to GSPF

1 week later
#6805 5 years ago

Does anyone need a brand new RottenDog WPC89 WPC-S Power Driver board? I have one. Also on eBay here:
ebay.com link: 711 53200 19255 0

#6821 5 years ago

I have a beautifully restored fish tales that will be up soon. CPR gold playfield, restored cabinet, FF Speakers, color DMD, powdercoated trim. Every bolt washer and nut is either new or cleaned.

#6823 5 years ago

Yup it’s bitter sweet I made the mistake of playing a woz quite extensively and man I love it... so one of my 4 has to go and the one I’m least attached to -but the nicest ironically - is FT I’ll be sharing shortly

#6825 5 years ago

Well guys here it is.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Well, here it is. One of the nicest fish tales on the planet. This is a fully restored Williams Fish Tales. No detail overlooked in this restore. I put a lot of blood sweat and tea...”
2019-06-11
Walnut Creek, CA
6,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 821 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#6953 5 years ago

Hey guys about to put my T2 chrome ed. up for sale. I’ll create a listing soon.

Basically I’d argue it’s one of the nicest on the planet.

Full high end restore, over 1100 in chrome alone. Additional 12v power source, buthamburg 4x cleared playfield, full leds, flipper fidelity speakers, latest rom, the list goes on. Almost everything is new. Game has about 30 plays.
Here is build thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/t2-restoration

1 month later
#7022 5 years ago

Looking for a Congo. All I care about is the playfield. Must be pretty nice. Looking for a restoration candidate thank you!!

8 months later
#7773 5 years ago

Hey Guys I have a beautiful late model ECLE WOZ with 7.5V unbuffered light boards ( latest model before 2.0 system ). It has super low plays, all color matched titan rubbers, all Back alley mods, which mod, and more. I hate to sell it but need to make room. I can deliver to the Golden State Pinball Festival. Will have add up soon!

2 months later
#8066 4 years ago

Hey folks I have a beautiful WOZ, I’m going to be putting up for sale very soon. It’s a later model ECLE WITH 7.5 boards. Game has been very good to me only had a few of the tiny boards go out. Game looks new. Direct print cabinet is gorgeous.

Has following mods: castle walls, emerald city, high detail which - not Gouvea’s, todo, lit winkie target, color matched titan rubbers, color matched hex nuts, full cliffys. Game probably has around 600 plays. Also I’m on the list for the monkey, may include it not sure yet. I’ll have a listing up soon.

4 months later
#8585 4 years ago

Softly starting to look for a Tron LE or Pro, if anyone knows of one. Cheers

#8600 4 years ago

Djshakes thanks so much for sharing game looks nice, but he is way high.

#8604 4 years ago

Ya I mean, I just almost bought a loaded le for 9200, that dude with the pro is not even in the ballpark on his price. TZBen

1 week later
#8621 4 years ago

Just put on my beautiful ECLE WOZ for sale.

1 year later
#10025 2 years ago

Anyone in need of an awesome TOTAN topper?

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Up for sale is a One of a kind custom-made Topper to add that extra wow factor to your Tales of the Arabian Nights Pinball machine. I was not satisfied with the toppers I found on ...”
2022-01-21
Walnut Creek, CA
349 (OBO)
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 617 times

#10026 2 years ago

Well, it's time for a change and as most of us can attest to picking a game to go in order to fit in a new one is never easy.

I am offering up one of my finest restorations, and wanted to offer it here first before I make a sale listing. I would argue this is one of the nicest examples of a whitewater out there.

Some highlights:
- All Brand new Mountains, and Paint matched, including the VERY RARE missing mountain, and skull mountain.
- Full Chrome Trim
- Custom EL backlit apron
- Bigfoot Mod
- all new plastics and the MISSING PLASTIC
- Mantis Ramp Protectors
- Full Cliffy protectore
- Mirco Playfield (made before clear issues, its solid)
- All boards rebuilt and beefed up by Chris Hibler
- All new ramps, look like crystal
- Flipper Fidelity speakers and amp that is adjustable (sounds amazing)
- LED OCD
- Brand new Cabinet
- Color matched LED's

All harnesses cleaned, almost every socket cleaned or replaced, all new switches, every spring, wire, connector was cleaned or replaced.
Pm me if interested

2 weeks later
#10054 2 years ago

I may be going to LA to pick up a game this Thursday if anyone needs a pin transported from SoCal to NorCal let me know

1 week later
#10074 2 years ago

Anyone have a players condition bk2k?

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a working black knight 2000, does not have to be nice just functioning.”
2021-05-27
Walnut Creek, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 181 days
Viewed: 91 times

8 months later
#10979 2 years ago

Price lowered on Pirates for anyone itnerested in a Stellar example

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is a beautiful JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Limited Edition. I am the second owner. Open to trades + Cash: Congo, CV, Scarred Stiff This game is flawless, and priced...”
2022-08-17
Walnut Creek, CA
23,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 51 days
Viewed: 3748 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 months later
#11253 1 year ago

Hey fellow pinball’ers. I have one of the most pristine example of a Creature I will be putting up for sale soon.

For any of you out there looking for a collector quality restored creature this is it. After the restore the game has under 50 plays. Way too many things to list. It’s one of a kind no doubt. Pm me if your interested it will be public soon, but wanted to pop it in here first.
Cheers

4 months later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Soulrider911.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=Soulrider911 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.