(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SDpinballer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5797 6 years ago

I am thinking about listing my MMR - practically new. Anyone interested? $7500 (firm) would be the price. PM me if so...

#5832 6 years ago
Quoted from jay:

Anyone in the Orange County area replace their working Stern DMD (2000s era) with a color DMD and feel like letting go of one? I have an outgassing unit that needs replacing. Have cash to trade... thanks!

Jay, I will pm you.

1 year later
#7157 5 years ago

Pm’d You Zdoor

7 months later
#7781 5 years ago

Hi all!

Going to list my LoTR standard with ColorDMD and Full LEDs when I get around to it. Bought from a dealer used a year or two ago. Has played 100% since then and only used by me/family. Thought I’d let you know b4 I listed it in case any of you had a burning itch for LoTR.

Thanks!

#7784 5 years ago

Ad placed.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “The game will be $6150 firm. I have receipts for all that I purchased and installed (game, DMD, LEDs). I took a few pics. If want more, please PM me. Game plays 100% and there are ...”
2019-04-17
San Diego, CA
6,150 (Firm)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 495 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#7889 4 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition, fully functional CV. Only looking to trade for Williams Indiana Jones in excellent, fully functional condition. Please PM me with any interest. Here are a coup...”
2019-05-07
San Diego, CA
Trade
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 344 times

3 weeks later
#7975 4 years ago

thunderchim

Pm’d You.

3 months later
#8409 4 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Looking for a taxi.

Thought I saw a guy in Carlsbad or Oceanside have one up for sale recently. Maybe on Craigslist? Think he’s also selling BOP, but can’t remember for certain.

8 months later
#9006 3 years ago

Hi all!

Changing the line up here pretty soon (which doesn’t happen very often for me).

Going to be listing pristine MMR standard with Cliffy’s installed $7600 (documented HUO).

Also maybe Willy Wonka LE too but not sure yet on that one.

I probably won’t get around to listing it (them) for a few weeks until the new machines come in. But just letting you guys know ahead of time in case interested.

Cheers!

2 weeks later
#9068 3 years ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

Hi all!
Changing the line up here pretty soon (which doesn’t happen very often for me).
Going to be listing pristine MMR standard with Cliffy’s installed $7600 (documented HUO).
Also maybe Willy Wonka LE too but not sure yet on that one.
I probably won’t get around to listing it (them) for a few weeks until the new machines come in. But just letting you guys know ahead of time in case interested.
Cheers!

Just wanted to update that the MMr is pending sale. Thank you.

10 months later
#10032 2 years ago

Have a friend who's not on Pinside looking for a HUO Wonka LE. Please PM me if you have one that you want to sell. Thank you.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “This ad is for a friend who is nearby in San Diego and not on pinside often. He has purchased a game from me in the past so I have good relationship. I would simply pass him the in...”
2021-05-04
San Diego, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 86 times

4 months later
#10277 2 years ago

Going to be listing my Iron Man pro VE excellent condition. First $4950 takes it.

#10279 2 years ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

Going to be listing my Iron Man pro VE excellent condition. First $4950 takes it.

Sale pending. Will update.

#10281 2 years ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

Sold.

2 weeks later
#10337 2 years ago

Hi all. Wanted to post this here as locals always get priority.

#10339 2 years ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

Hi all. Wanted to post this here as locals always get priority.

Machine - For Trade

Theatre of Magic (Restored/Upgraded)

New!
Featured!

Fully restored (full original status) “What a thing of beauty! This Theatre of Magic has not been played since restoration. Just enough to test it and make sure it is playing 100%. So it’s like having a new one but up...”

Trade

Mark sale pending
Edit ad
End ad listing

Sale pending. That was fast

#10362 2 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

It’s still the greatest state

geographically

#10442 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Pinside has really gone to shit. Every thread I look at is people just trying to one up each other for who can be a bigger jerk behind the keyboard. We're so far beyond the ridiculous brand loyalty contests, it's not Stern vs JJP now, everything in personal and nasty.
I dunno what happened.
Pandemic made people lose their minds. The political divide got too strong. Game prices just driving people crazy. Whatever, all I know is I don't really enjoy being around here much anymore.

Please stay connected Aurich. I read and enjoy your posts. Hopefully cooler heads will prevail here soon.

#10458 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I'd get it for you and bring to pagg next week.
But, and a BIG BUT, I don't know if I should get involved at this point.
This game and that pricing now seems to .....
Something ain't right.

What a really nice offer! Go for it! Go check it out and pick it up for a pin bud! If it plays, it’s worth the $1k.

1 week later
#10517 2 years ago
Quoted from SoCalPinballs:

My family had this game in our house while I was growing up so it had some sentimental value to me.

What a cool game to grow up with! I’ll post the link for you.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Fully restored Bally Bobby Orr Power Play Pinball Machine Fully chromed out metal trim. Cabinet has been repainted inside and out. Brand new CPR playfield. New plastics New dro...”
2021-09-22
Lake Elsinore, CA
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 304 times

2 weeks later
#10620 2 years ago
Quoted from Knxwledge:

Can anyone work on or recommend someone to work on my Mars God of War? I'm absolutely stumped on this recurring sound issue, I thought I had it fixed 2 separate times now. I can trade working arcade PCBs, G07 monitor chassis, or help you get an arcade machine running. In San Diego county

When I run out of options, I always contact Area Amusements in San Marcos. They make house calls. Mark is great! Others there as well. Actually, Keith Elwin used to work there (probably knew that though).

2 months later
#10868 2 years ago

Just sold a game. Will be looking for shipping recommendations between San Diego and Modesto area. I know there’s a gentleman on here who I think drives up and down California? I’m going to provide the name to the buyer, as well as Beltmann/STI and let the buyer choose. But if you’re monitoring this thread, I would appreciate your contact information for possible shipping. Thank you kindly!

3 months later
#11068 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful Theatre Of Magic for sale. Previous owner had it for over 10 years in the home/storage prior to my procurement. He cleaned it up and refurbished it, then stored it for y...”
2022-04-16
San Diego, CA
9,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 533 times

Located in San Diego. Really nice ToM. $10.3k OBO.

1 week later
#11085 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful Theatre Of Magic for sale. Previous owner had it for over 10 years in the home/storage prior to my procurement. He cleaned it up and refurbished it, then stored it for y...”
2022-04-16
San Diego, CA
9,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 533 times

Price lowered. Thanks for looking.

2 weeks later
#11157 1 year ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

Maybe I'll just keep a one pin at a time policy

I like how you're already giving yourself an out here with the "Maybe"...

1 month later
#11246 1 year ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Listing my POTC LE with tons of mods for sale. PM if interested.
sfbay.craigslist.org link

Grand champ at 2.5m and used Marty for that game. That's super interesting to me. I scored really high with Marty too - he was Grand Champ for a while too until a more recent game with Salazar... Your game is decked out and beautiful. GLWS!

3 months later
#11534 1 year ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

15k. I hope I’m within the ‘allowed range’ for this post.

Are we talking geographical range or price range?

#11539 1 year ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

I’ve already had an offer to ship it at full price

I was just having a little fun with the wording. I apologize. No hard feelings amigo! In all seriousness, if you got a full price offer (assume that means $15k) for your LotR, I think that’s a winner right there! I’d consider shipping for sure. I believe STI insures up to that price. Good luck with your sale. Love LotR LE!

1 month later
#11640 1 year ago

I'm going to list 3 pins for sale for your Christmas pleasure. If you'd like to grab one before I list, I'm in San Diego. Suburb location with easy loading. Photos will be in the listings. I hope to get listings done w/in 3 weeks from now. If you'd like to come see, drop me a PM. Tomorrow, Sunday 11/12/22 would be the ideal day to come see/buy/load them.

HobbitLE (HUO. 3rd owner. Excellent condition) $10k OBO.

Alien LV #25 (1st owner. low plays. there are zero issues/problems): $10500 firm.

WonkaLE #25 (1st owner. Original batch. Low plays. Excellent condition. Yes, there are tiny spots of the playfield pooling/chipping - could easily be covered with those washers that we all know about. This one is sold pending final payment but the buyer has asked me to place for sale so he could recoup his deposit - otherwise he'll be picking it up in January. $11.5k firm)

2 weeks later
#11672 1 year ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

I'm going to list 3 pins for sale for your Christmas pleasure. If you'd like to grab one before I list, I'm in San Diego. Suburb location with easy loading. Photos will be in the listings. I hope to get listings done w/in 3 weeks from now. If you'd like to come see, drop me a PM. Tomorrow, Sunday 11/12/22 would be the ideal day to come see/buy/load them.
HobbitLE (HUO. 3rd owner. Excellent condition) $10k OBO.
Alien LV #25 (1st owner. low plays. there are zero issues/problems): $10500 firm.
WonkaLE #25 (1st owner. Original batch. Low plays. Excellent condition. Yes, there are tiny spots of the playfield pooling/chipping - could easily be covered with those washers that we all know about. This one is sold pending final payment but the buyer has asked me to place for sale so he could recoup his deposit - otherwise he'll be picking it up in January. $11.5k firm)

Update:
Hobbit LE posted in marketplace.
WonkaLE sold
Alien LV not posted yet.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent shape. Beautiful and low plays. I’ve owned it for about a year. Previous owner is a friend and had it for most of its life. It won’t need any kit updates as the manuf...”
2022-12-02
San Diego, CA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 329 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#11734 1 year ago

Anybody want to jump on a WonkaLE before I put it up for sale, let me know. First and only owner. Excellent condition. Low plays. San Diego. Suburban area. LE#25. $10750

1 month later
#11811 1 year ago

Hello. For your viewing pleasure…

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Basically perfect condition Alien LV #25. 116 games started. No issues with it, plays 100%. Had no issues when opened her up NIB. Let me know if you want additional information or...”
2023-04-10
San Diego, CA
9,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 444 times

1 month later
#11946 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Basically perfect condition Alien LV #25. 116 games started. No issues with it, plays 100%. Had no issues when opened her up NIB. Let me know if you want additional information or...”
2023-04-10
San Diego, CA
9,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 444 times

Updated.

2 weeks later
#11990 11 months ago

Hello there all. Thinking about listing my JJP POTCLE. 2nd owner but purchased early on. Let me know if interested. $20k OBO price. I keep all my games spic-n-span (I just don’t play them anymore). It’s got lots of nice mods including chest open/close, disc silencer, pinwoofer, and playfield toys. Typical wear to the Mylar at the map hole (cliffy not installed on that one, but I do have the Cliffy for that area). Cliffy’s installed throughout elsewhere. Playfield flawless, game works flawlessly. Haven’t listed it yet but I might soon. Kind of lazy with the listing these days… happy hunting!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SDpinballer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=SDpinballer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.