(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PNBLWZD.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#842 9 years ago

Anyone have a nice huo T3 for sale in so cal?

Would also be interested in a really nice BK2K

#852 9 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

He should have bought mine, unboxed in 2012 and had 44 plays on it.
Now it's in Bebberlie Hills.

I played that one last week, that's what gave me the bug!

3 weeks later
#979 9 years ago

I emailed the FG person also and never heard back

2 months later
#1465 8 years ago
Quoted from LordCrom:

Looking to sell my T3. Bought it about 8 months ago, played it for a day and the wire connecting the plunger disconnected. Spent my money purchasing the pin and haven't had the money to repair it. I don't have the knowledge to complete the simple repair myself. It's gotten to a point I'd rather sell it to a good home. Plus I could use the money for birthdays and school clothes for my kids. Everything else works great on the pin, looks like it could have been a HUO machine. Looking to get roughly $2300

PM sent

#1489 8 years ago
Quoted from wonderpuddle:

I want to know who got the $75 Jungle Lord on Sunday.
Was wondering that myself...

I heard it was gone in 30 minutes

2 months later
#1811 8 years ago

Rob that's a nice xenon Joe has for sale, used to be mine. Mylar removed, led light tube, nice cabinet etc.

#1819 8 years ago

I forgot to mention Joe is a great guy to deal with also. Sorry Joe!

1 month later
#2176 8 years ago

lol! Well played Aurich

6 months later
#3381 8 years ago

I posted about 10 nice pins for sale on the marketplace a few days ago, Just want to sell 7 to get some space back in an overcrowded gameroom, but posted a few more so people would have a little more to choose from.

#3386 8 years ago

Lol. Prices are negotiable and can be adjusted as needed, had to start somewhere...

#3434 8 years ago

Wow, so much buzz about some expensive games for sale, and hate coming from some folks in the desert. No need for all that really, these games aren't for everyone and I'm OK with that - really. As they sell that's fine, if not that's fine too - or I can adjust prices as needed.

Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Nobody is going to bother offering you a realistic $2800 (maybe $3K) for an HUO Whirlwind that you have listed for $5900

You're right, instead someone offered full asking price for the Whirlwind and I sold it this afternoon to a very happy collector.

Quoted from Billy16:

Well, on the plus side no one will be buying these pins to flip...

That is probably correct, and that's the idea. These are for people that are looking for nice games to keep.

Quoted from bellbrand:

Pinblwzd pins are immaculant. They might be priced high but he said there is wiggle room. You won't find nicer pins. He is anal really anal in a good way..
Good luck with your sale James.

Thanks Lisa!

Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Thank you, a fact that I was not aware of... But still, would I pay an extra 3 grand for a thin factory clearcoat that technically was inferior in long-term protection to a good ol mylar? ummm NOT!

The factory clear coat looks great, no yellowing or insert issues. And once again no problem, these games are clearly not for you.

Quoted from PromoJoe23:

I second that. James' machines are in absolute amazing condition. Great guy to deal with too!!!

Thanks Joe!

#3436 8 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Not sure if James is the guy who agreed to a price and day for pickup of a nice Junkyard a few years back, and then changed his mind the night before I was to drive from Phoenix to his place for the deal. You guys know the story, get the truck ready for the drive, get the wife's permission, get the kids activities managed and go get it....ohhh, SORRY I changed my mind (hint hint more $$$).
I compromised my karma that night when you did the weasel on me, if that was you. Too bad, I could have been a buyer of some of your pins, but have made it a rule NO BAD KARMA Pins in Studio G.
If that isn't you James, never mind.... GLWTS.

Nope, wasn't me!

#3457 8 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Any of you folks have a reputable powder coat company to recommend for some pinball rails, hinges and doors? California, Arizona, Nevada, wherever, just needs to be a dust free, high quality control, shop. Willing to pay for craftsmanship level work. Much appreciated, Mike V.

Another suggestion in So Cal is Beach Cities Powder Coating in Gardena

#3458 8 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Anyone follow up on the $2800 Monster Bash yet?

Of course, and I heard back an hour later. Machine is "in Massachusetts" but he can "ship it to me immediately". Lots of pics, from Treasurecove's website I believe. Scam.

3 weeks later
#3621 7 years ago

Lol! Pot meet kettle.

6 months later
#4830 7 years ago

PromoJoe is a cool dude to deal with, and yes remodels are expensive so don't hesitate to contact him!

10 months later
#5936 6 years ago

I'd like to get a couple new pins in my collection to liven things up, so will be listing a very nice champion pub and XR7 banzai run soon to free up space and $. Either for sale, or trade towards a GBLE and/or SWLE. I've been somewhat out of the pinball loop for the last year or so for various reasons, but a recent trip to AYCE Gogi is pulling me back in lol. Wow that's an impressive lineup of games!

#5940 6 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Forget both of those and get DILE instead.
You can thank me later...

I wanted to try that one also but someone was camped out on it. Guess that just means I'll have to go back and try again.

4 weeks later
#6011 6 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Still looking for a monster bash. Have a really nice WH2O I would be willing to trade plus cash or buy outright.

Pinlawyer in AZ has a nice one for sale

1 month later
#6075 6 years ago

I’m looking for a ghostbusters LE and game of thrones LE within a days drive of LA, if anyone is considering selling please let me know. Thanks

4 weeks later
#6136 6 years ago

I’m looking for a SWLE and or BM66LE, low use or nib. Any leads appreciated, thanks

10 months later
#7329 5 years ago
Quoted from swanng:

I have a Gottlieb Haunted House complete project machine that needs a new home. The cabinet is in better shape cosmetic-wise than most, and the playfields have the typical wear. All the boards are included and some ground modifications were made to the CPU and driver boards, and some transistors were replaced on the pop bumper driver boards. The capacitors for the rectified DC in the bottom of the cabinet were replaced. The backglass is in very good shape and is included. I will have some photos available this evening on Photobucket. Local pickup ONLY.
Price is $750.00 firm.
PM with any questions.
Location is in Shandon, California, 18 miles east of Paso Robles off of Highway 46. Guess I should make my location visible instead of private, eh?

Wow good deal here. For that price the new owner could splurge on a new set of mirco playfields and still be ahead.

2 weeks later
#7390 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yup, on Friday in Mt. Hood Oregon! Then spent the weekend in Portland for funs.

Yes congratulations!

3 months later
#7689 5 years ago

Have my very nice XR7 Banzai Run up for sale:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Beautiful Banzai Run for sale. Excellent original cabinet and rare XR7 (Later known as Diamondplate) playfield. This was a low play machine to start with that I went through and ...”
2019-03-17
Los Angeles, CA
6,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 2639 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#7808 5 years ago

Anyone here get the Flash Gordon that was on CL Thursday night? Looked good for 2500, had restenciled cabinet and nice playfield. I was heading out of town or would have called on it...

8 months later
#8662 4 years ago

Do you have a good NorCalRealtor?

(Sorry I couldn’t resist)

1 year later
#10757 2 years ago
Quoted from vintage4life:

Looking for an NGG. PM me
Have x files for partial trade if interested. Nice shape. All leds.

hana9so has a nice NGG in the marketplace, and is a great guy to deal with. I’ve known him for years and bought something from him last night, highly recommend!

1 year later
#11753 1 year ago
Quoted from dug:

Looking for a NASCAR.

A nice looking one in Menefee

inlandempire.craigslist.org link

10 months later
#12484 3 months ago

Don’t forget the catered CA Robinson free lunch on Fridays. Wow what good deli they got!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PNBLWZD.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=PNBLWZD and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.