(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MrBellMan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#965 9 years ago

I'm putting up my Super Nice Guns and Roses on the trading block. It's in awesome condition and plays perfectly.

I'm looking for (but not limited to) the following: Attack from Mars, Cirqus Voltaire and the Addams Family.

PM me if you are interested and we can discuss details. Local trades only at this point. I'm in Concord.

Thanks,

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

2 weeks later
#1092 9 years ago

I have a very nice Jack*Bot for trade. I'm looking for a very nice/restored late 70's/early 80's Bally SS game (open to offers). Located in Concord.

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

1 month later
#1233 9 years ago

I may be in the market for an Eight Ball Deluxe soon if anyone has one available.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-wtb-eight-ball-deluxe-sf-bay-area

Thanks,

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

2 weeks later
#1298 8 years ago

I have a Dirty Harry, Batman Forever and possibly my Iron Man VE I need to sell. Need to make room for all my newly acquired Bally games.

1 week later
#1348 8 years ago

Games for sale at PAGG:

Dirty Harry
Batman Forever
NBA Fast Break

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#1388 8 years ago

The Dude Buzz Killz!

See you at PAGG Pete?

1 week later
#1457 8 years ago

I'm putting my Iron Man VE up for sale

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-huo-iron-man-ve-wadditions

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

1 week later
#1514 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinbali:

Non working but it's all there. Don't have time for this project.
First 550 takes it.

I would love to have this HG, but I can't do the drive down south...

GLWTS!

2 weeks later
#1595 8 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

So the pins and the dolly are all gone. All that remains is a medium sized Home Depot box full of pinball parts. I have an unused shaker motor, unopened pinball pro speakers, new balls, $100 or so in misc. cointaker LEDs, metal cab protectors, some new leg bolts, new incandescent bulbs, color changing shooter rod, lots of rubbers (flipper rubbers in assorted colors and playfiled rubber), new flipper bats in chrome, black and maybe some others, DMD glare guards, rubber floor booties, some manuals and on and on. Lots of stuff that I don't need for a couple of years at least and don't really want to store. $250 firm takes the whole lot, otherwise I'll put it away until the next pinball phase of my life begins

PM sent

1 week later
#1627 8 years ago

I'm looking for a CPR Fathom playfield:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-cpr-fathom-playfield

Thanks,

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

2 weeks later
#1675 8 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Looking for xmenle in collector quality condition. In no hurry but putting feelers out and much better to find where I don't have to ship. Bigger fan of the wolverine art but interested in either LE. Thanks, Mike

PM sent Mike.

3 weeks later
#1809 8 years ago
Quoted from PromoJoe23:

Bally Xenon - $1700
Beautiful machine and plays perfectly. Needs nothing.

PM sent on the Xenon.

#1812 8 years ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

Rob that's a nice xenon Joe has for sale, used to be mine. Mylar removed, led light tube, nice cabinet etc.

Thanks PNBLWZD! I appreciate the heads up!

2 weeks later
#1904 8 years ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

Rob that's a nice xenon Joe has for sale, used to be mine. Mylar removed, led light tube, nice cabinet etc.

Thanks again for the heads up. Joe has it reserved for me. I just need to figure out where I'm going to put the damn thing before I go get it. With that and a Silverball Mania, I will be at 12 Classic Bally and 19 total games. I only have room for 15... Crap!

#1907 8 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

I'll take your Medusa Rob!

Ha! Unless he buys one before I ever decide to let mine go, Aurich gets first dibs on my Medusa!

#1954 8 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I really wish Silver Bullet was a kit conversion...

That would be awesome!

1 month later
#2241 8 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I just paid nearly $4000 for a Flash Gordon. I must be crazy.

High prices aside, I agree you are crazy!

#2261 8 years ago

I will be having a fire sale and adding some games to the market place this weekend. I would love to say that I'm selling these to make room for my Classic Bally games, but I need to raise some emergency cash, so I have to sell some of my higher priced games.

Star Trek the Next Generation - Nice original game recently shopped with new ramps, plastic set, all LED, black nickel plated gun handle and Color DMD - $5,500
Elvira and the Party Monsters - Nice original game $2,800 or $3,200 with Elvira slot topper. I also have new ramps and plastic set (not installed) I could also sell.
Batman the Dark Knight - Nice original game w/topper, Xpin DMD, custom side rails, figurines and upgraded sound package - $5,400
Twilight Zone - Super nice original w/TZ slot topper and Color DMD display (waiting for color ROM) and full LED - $5,800

I'm in the SF Bay Area. Feel free to come see/play for yourself just PM for an appointment. Shipping ok if you make the arrangements.

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

IMG_5155.jpgIMG_5155.jpg
IMG_4008.jpgIMG_4008.jpg
IMG_3913.jpgIMG_3913.jpg
IMG_4189.jpgIMG_4189.jpg

#2264 8 years ago

Well, this is embarrassing, but my wife has asked me to not sell the TZ. Sorry all. TZ is no longer for sale. I will have to come up with something else.

#2266 8 years ago

ACDC is now Pending Sale.

Congrats!

#2268 8 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Rob- Good Luck man, and I'm sure these will go quickly. I was about to PM too for the TZ. Maybe next time, I'll take it if change your mind. Much succuss and when Life turns around it's fun to get some back!

Thanks Eric!

#2272 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Nice offer! Unless MrBellMan gets desperate enough to sell me his Medusa I don't need it, but maybe someone else does, so thumbs up.

Close to desperate... You never know.

#2283 8 years ago

Update for 10/10/2015

Quoted from MrBellMan:

Elvira and the Party Monsters - (Elvira has been spoken for. I'll update if it does not go through)

Star Trek The Next Generation - (STTNG has been spoken for. I'll update if it does not go through)

Batman the Dark Knight - $5,400 (Still available)

I'm in the SF Bay Area. Feel free to come see/play for yourself just PM for an appointment. Shipping ok if you make the arrangements.

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#2284 8 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I too have seen and played all Mr.Bellman's games. He is a top notch person and a straight shooter too.
Good luck on your game sales.

Thanks Kerry!

Elvira and the Party Monsters is sold and is going to a new home. STTNG and BDK still available.

Thanks!

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

1 week later
#2333 8 years ago

Looking for a nice X-Files

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/26296

Thanks,

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#2336 8 years ago
Quoted from BigDan:

You could land this HUO beauty for $2,850 if you want to make the drive.
vancouver.craigslist.ca link
or this one for $2,800
vancouver.craigslist.ca link
But the ads are more then a few days old. Good luck

Thanks! I actually have a good solid lead on what might be a HUO game. More to come...

1 week later
#2354 8 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

You wouldn't happen to be interested in a CQ BSD?

You said space was the issue!!! LOL!

#2358 8 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

It is.. Just really like mousin'

I hear ya! I'm just bustin' chops!

2 months later
#2719 8 years ago

Star Trek the Next Generation for sale. Located in Concord, Bay Area

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#2773 8 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

MrBellMan is selling STTNG

STTNG for sale bump!

#2843 8 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Star Trek the Next Generation for sale. Located in Concord, Bay Area
sfbay.craigslist.org link

STTNG is now sold.

Thanks,

Rob
Robsgameroom.com

3 months later
#3648 7 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I'm still looking for a transite for Pinbot. My is faded all to hell.

PM sent!

1 week later
#3742 7 years ago

Looking to trade my straight out of the box, minty as hell Ghost Busters (around 50 plays). Slimer works perfectly. Not looking to sell just yet. Looking for an Addams Family or Attack from Mars. Need something within driving distance.

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#3757 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Looking to trade my straight out of the box, minty as hell Ghost Busters (around 50 plays). Slimer works perfectly. Not looking to sell just yet. Looking for an Addams Family or Attack from Mars. Need something within driving distance.
Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

Bump!

#3763 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Does your GB have the old designed Slimer mech that needs constant adjustments, or did you get the new design? If it's the old one, reports are Stern isn't willing to replace it with the new improved one.

Mine is the original and it works perfectly!

#3784 7 years ago

Ok. Not sure how we arrived at this, but let me be clear... Me wanting to "trade" my Ghost Busters has nothing to do with my PERFECTLY working game! My issue is with Stern the company, not GB the game.

I posted in the GB issues thread that my metal guide was starting to show signs of bending a bit by the GHOST target, but that's it! When I received my game, the first thing I did was move the Slimer switch wire to the middle and zip tie it as others have done. It plays perfectly and Slimer hits register as they should. At this time all the emails I have received about my game have been asking for a selling price and not if my game has any issues. LOL!

There is nothing for me to contact Stern about on this game. Don't believe me, come and play my game and see for yourself. Also, it is so rare that someone would want to move a game after purchasing it? I think not...

And once again, this game is for trade, not for sale.

Have a great day!

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#3791 7 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

GLWS Rob!! Im sure it will be gone quick!

Thanks Mike!

#3792 7 years ago

I just played Rob's GB last week. Plays great. All is well.
To anyone considering this trade, Rob is a sucker for Bally pins.....and Williams too.

1 month later
#4195 7 years ago

Up for grabs is my Custom Ghost Busters Pro! Stock machine with Hot Pink trim/armor installed. Slimer mech fix in place and works perfectly. Has about 50 games on it and plays perfect! Selling because I can't handle the really bright proprietary color changing LEDs that Stern has installed. My eyes simply can't handle it which is too bad because we really like this game...

Anyways, looking for a nice Addams Family first, but would consider other WPC titles. I'm not looking to sell at this time or trade for any other newer Stern titles (Spike system games). PM me with any other questions. Located in Concord/Bay Area. Thx!

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

IMG_1508_(resized).jpgIMG_1508_(resized).jpg
IMG_1510_(resized).jpgIMG_1510_(resized).jpg
IMG_1512_(resized).jpgIMG_1512_(resized).jpg
IMG_1517_(resized).jpgIMG_1517_(resized).jpg

#4205 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Have you considered installing a small piece of diffusing gel filter between the light board and the Playfield .. That'd kill the light level quite a bit. Might be worth a go.

If a trade does not work out I will look into that, but IMHO I really shouldn't have to. It should be adjustable somehow and it's not. Stern is now creating pre-modded pinball machines and as beautiful as they are, the brightness of the LEDs is just to much for my eyes for some reason. I'm getting old and headlights at night are starting to look more blurry as well. Maybe the two are related...

#4208 7 years ago

Sounds like it might be time for these

BASTARD!!! LOL!!!

#4212 7 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

By the way who powder coated it and whats the official color?

Matt at Back Alley Creations!

Not sure of the name of the color. Just checked all of my emails and did not mention the colors official name. He only showed me the color and I said yup!

1 month later
#4395 7 years ago

2012 Tron Pro up for trade:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-tron-legacy-pro-stern-2011-2031

Looking for a nice Addams Family!

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#4441 7 years ago

no more pics on this thread...

ATTACH IMAGES
Uploading is disabled for this sub-forum.

To the Market Place!

3 weeks later
#4575 7 years ago

Still looking for an Addams Family! I'm looking for a nice/decent original game. I'm in the SF Bay Area and have the following games for trade towards an Addams Family:

Fathom
Flash Gordon
Playboy (Bally)
Mata Hari
Paragon

Games are NOT for sale! Please don't ask...

Please PM me if you are interested. Prefer local trade, but willing to travel for the right deal.

Thanks,

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

2 years later
#8436 4 years ago

Some games available in Concord-94518

Paragon - Works 100%. Excelent overall condition with a new reproduction BG backglass, Ultimate Mpu and brand new power supply. It's currently at a buddies house in Lathrop as I ran out of room, but it's very clean! $1,800 obo. I can bring to Concord for serious buyers. Here are some pics I took when I first got the game: https://www.flickr.com/photos/48699156@N05/albums/72157675093034017

Playboy - Playfield is nice and above average. Min wear/touch up. Recently shopped with flipper rebuild kit, NVRAM and new digital displays installed. Game works 100%. Players condition cabinet touched up. Backglass is super nice and original! $1,800 obo. Pics here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/48699156@N05/albums/72157710812676298

SALE PENDING - Mata Hari - Took on a trade, but is very clean overall and works. $800 obo Pics here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/48699156@N05/albums/72157709902723292

Williams Phoenix - Completely overhauled! Installed new flipper rebuild kit, rebuilt pop bumpers and rebuilt the drop targets assemblies with the new horse shoe contacts. Playfield is nice and in above average condition. MPU completely overhauled with NVRAM and new connector installed. Power supply upgraded as well. Works 100%. Backglass is nice and the cabinet is decent. $1,000 obo. Pics here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/48699156@N05/albums/72157709901160626

If you have any questions, please email me directly at [email protected] as I'm not on the forum much any more.

Thx!

Rob

Added over 5 years ago:

Williams Phoenix has been sold

#8439 4 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I've known Rob (MrBellMan) for about 15 years. Great guy with great games... buy with confidence!!!

Almost 20 years now Kerry! Hard to believe!

Thx!

Rob

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MrBellMan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=MrBellMan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.