(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MrArt2u.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#416 9 years ago

I'd like to buy some interesting woodrails. Players/restorable condition or nicer. I am putting together another museum exhibit for Summer 2015 and I need some 40's and 50's games to represent. I have a few flipperless ready to go so I would prefer flipper games.

Also looking for some fresh Wedgeheads for our collection.

Thanks!
Art.

3 weeks later
#560 9 years ago

I recently picked up 5 sheets from Betson. They had them wrapped up and ready to go for me in will call. Got home to find all 5 sheets were pretty badly scratched. They were stored/packaged without those little foam pads between the sheets. They said that's how they sold them and that they were first quality (not returns) and offered to take them back.

Before Betson, a shop a few blocks from my office in an industrial area would charge me $26 a sheet if I bought 4 at a time. They are now out of business. I'd shop around locally to see if you can get a decent price.

#563 9 years ago

For the vast majority of my games the playfield glass size is 21"x43"x3/16" Tempered with swiped edges. I prefer "No bug" meaning no tempered logo on the corner of the glass but that's up to you. Most shops can get this in a day or so. If they're "cutting it in house" than it isn't tempered.

Wide body games, "super pins", early 70s Bally with the lift up playfield glass, early 70s Williams and some other examples are a different size.

2 weeks later
#704 9 years ago

Hey guys, I'm still in need of a couple of sturdy Gottlieb EM cabinets to replace some flood damaged ones. Early 1970s single or multi player would work.

Paint condition not important, I can repaint, though if they happen to be a nice Aquarius or Abra Ca Dabra cabinet that would be amazing!

I also still need a head and, possibly, a cabinet for a Williams Cyclone (or similar era game.)

If you're coming down to Expo this weekend I can arrange to pick up there or anywhere in SoCal. Let me know!

Thanks,
Art.

#715 9 years ago

It's been a long year of sourcing cabinets for our flood damaged games but it looks like my gottlieb cabinet needs have been met. I'm still looking for a Cyclone complete cabinet and head. I have a HS cabinet that may or may not work for it (I haven't measured yet) but I know the head definitely won't work. I would prefer a Cyclone but if anyone has a head or complete cabinet available from any of the following, PM me, I can pick up in SoCal or Arcade Expo this weekend.

1987-01 Millionaire
1987-03 F-14 Tomcat
1987-08 Fire!
1987-09 Fire! Champagne Edition
1987-10 Big Guns
1987-12 Space Station
1988-02 Cyclone
1988-06 Ramp Warrior
1988-06 Swords of Fury
1988-08 Taxi
1988-12 Truck Stop
1988-12 Jokerz!

1 week later
#771 9 years ago
Quoted from Curtis_Playfield:

I'm wedding dress shopping today though so you'll have to be patient

Shut the front door!!! Really??

#787 9 years ago

Great catch, Steve! That's an awesome game!

1 month later
#1051 9 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

PM sent on Heavy Metal Meltdown.

Buy it! It is one of my favorite pins in our collection! Stupid fun but still damn FUN!

I think PPS had an NOS playfield for it recently...

#1054 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

When Kyle and I were there last time he loaded up the multiball on it, and then we cracked up as one after another the pin unloaded them, straight down the middle. He didn't get to flip at a single one.

Clearly you did something wrong. You'll have to come back and do it again the right way.

Stupid FUN, I tell ya!

#1056 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

No, please don't throw me in the briar patch!

I'm just sayin' maybe next time, if you bang your head in the proper motion, the balls will stay in play. I seem to recall you guys were doing more of a "new wave" dance as you were playing it..instant drain every time. The game knows...it's HEAVY METAL MELTDOWN!!!!

See ya in the briar patch!

1 week later
#1080 9 years ago

Mike, you CAN'T part out a Heavy Metal Meltdown. Not only will the Pinball Gods not be pleased, but the Rock Gods will be mighty pissed. It's the best damned pinball machine ever made. Ask Aurich.

Someone will buy it. And plastic sets are probably never gonna happen, but that shouldn't stop anyone from buying it. Heavy Metal don't need no stinkin' plastic! MAYBE if it was some kind of New Wave machine or something, but not Heavy Metal Meltdown!!!!

#1083 9 years ago

We'll bring ours too, Robert! THAT'S FOUR!! We only need two more! We can do it!!!

PAGG will never be the same...

#1124 9 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

There you go, someone go grab my Rollergames and find yourself a project!

Steve, I'm pretty sure I can haul it up to PAGG for you, I should have room in the van going up and I'm only a mile or two from Curtis. Then you BOTH can buy me a round!

And, Curtis, not to call you out or anything but I talked to you at Expo too Even drooled all over your Gorgar record... Sorry 'bout that drool thing...

Art.

1 month later
#1355 8 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

I would have given away one of my testicles to have been at this concert. Well I say that about every cool concert from 1967-1983,1984

It takes a lot of balls to make a statement like that.

4 months later
#2127 8 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Sorry for not listing pics
But if people truly want to buy a game they get pics from me
Most titles people just want to know what it is and move on
But then ipd has some shots of these titles
Apollo 13 is minty by the way

Hey Robert, are any of your games *not* minty?? Robert is a great collector with a great collection. I need to visit these games again before they leave his collection, though I may fall in love with a few and have to bring them home...

1 week later
#2214 8 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

We will be going to 82 on Thursday night after 8 sometime

Thursday?!?! It *had* to be Thursday?!!? The ONE night this week I can't make it?? RD, change EVERYTHING-ALL the plans, because of ME!!!

3 months later
#2651 8 years ago

Hey SoCal,

I've got a High Speed available. EDIT: HIGH SPEED SOLD. Works 100%, we've had it up for 3+ years and it plays great. Original CPU had acid damage, sent out to repair, spent $200+ shipping and got back a "works now but could be flaky" diagnosis so I never installed it. Instead I bought a beautiful original board from a fellow Pinsider. The backglass is very nice, cabinet is decent (YES! It has legs!) plastics and ramp are all good, the playfield has had touchups by a previous owner. (that sexy picture below is of this game, taken at a party at our place) I can send detailed pics if you're interested. EDIT: HIGH SPEED SOLD.

I've also got a project Firepower that I've never set up. EDIT: FIREPOWER SOLD. I bought it to restore but ended up restoring one in worse condition, I figured this one would make a good player's game and the worse one would be parted out by someone, so I saved it. It does have clean boards but when I went to look at it the game would go in to attract mode then reset. I did not attempt to play it. I'd say it definitely needs the 40 pin interconnect replaced and either new sockets or that great Firepower adapter Hans from Siegecraft came up with. The backglass has the typical Firepower flaking, (sorry, I thought I had pics with me, I don't but I could take some this weekend) The cabinet is quite decent on this one (again Yes! It has legs!), I think it has one broken plastic and the playfield has a couple of wear spots. It needs a good cleaning and new rubbers for sure. I can send detailed pics if you're interested. EDIT: FIREPOWER SOLD.

These are in Pasadena, first floor, no stairs-easy load out, you can pick up Expo weekend, all that good stuff. I'm also open to interesting trades.

IMG_8292_(resized).JPGIMG_8292_(resized).JPG
IMG_8293_(resized).JPGIMG_8293_(resized).JPG
IMG_8294_(resized).JPGIMG_8294_(resized).JPG
IMG_7288_(resized).JPGIMG_7288_(resized).JPG
IMG_7287_(resized).JPGIMG_7287_(resized).JPG
IMG_7285_(resized).JPGIMG_7285_(resized).JPG
Mir_(resized).jpgMir_(resized).jpg

#2661 8 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Do you really need that couch? lol

Oh, you can keep the couch but have you considered hollowing it out and setting the Firepower inside of it?

It's such a great early SS, that's why I ended up with two of them. But I hear ya on the beyond out of room part...

#2666 8 years ago

The High Speed I posted above appears to be spoken for pending inspection/payment/everybody happy. I'll update the post once it's a done deal.

The Firepower is still available and is looking for a good home...

Thanks!
Art.

Quoted from MrArt2u:

Hey SoCal,
I've got a High Speed available. Works 100%, we've had it up for 3+ years and it plays great. Original CPU had acid damage, sent out to repair, spent $200+ shipping and got back a "works now but could be flaky" diagnosis so I never installed it. Instead I bought a beautiful original board from a fellow Pinsider. The backglass is very nice, cabinet is decent (YES! It has legs!) plastics and ramp are all good, the playfield has had touchups by a previous owner. (that sexy picture below is of this game, taken at a party at our place) I can send detailed pics if you're interested. Asking $1300.
I've also got a project Firepower that I've never set up. I bought it to restore but ended up restoring one in worse condition, I figured this one would make a good player's game and the worse one would be parted out by someone, so I saved it. It does have clean boards but when I went to look at it the game would go in to attract mode then reset. I did not attempt to play it. I'd say it definitely needs the 40 pin interconnect replaced and either new sockets or that great Firepower adapter Hans from Siegecraft came up with. The backglass has the typical Firepower flaking, (sorry, I thought I had pics with me, I don't but I could take some this weekend) The cabinet is quite decent on this one (again Yes! It has legs!), I think it has one broken plastic and the playfield has a couple of wear spots. It needs a good cleaning and new rubbers for sure. I can send detailed pics if you're interested. Asking $700.
These are in Pasadena, first floor, no stairs-easy load out, you can pick up Expo weekend, all that good stuff. I'm also open to interesting trades.

IMG_8292_(resized).JPGIMG_8293_(resized).JPGIMG_8294_(resized).JPGIMG_7288_(resized).JPGIMG_7287_(resized).JPGIMG_7285_(resized).JPGMir_(resized).jpg

#2687 8 years ago

Wanted: Pinball 2000 Glass.

Rob Anthony (Borygard) brings several NOS sheets of it out to PAGG. If you can wait until May you can pick your favorite from his stock.

#2694 8 years ago

Looks like he is sold out of pinball 2000 glass...

That's not good. That means the replacement supply has dried up then. Take good care of the sheet you have, good ones might be a little hard to find now.

2 weeks later
#2784 8 years ago

I know how much that NBA Fastbreak means to Mike, is there any way to do some sort of fundraising auction for it to make sure he gets top dollar for it, considering his circumstances?

2 weeks later
#2958 8 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Anybody need a cabinet and head. Its solid and was a 69 paddock. let me know if you need it. Thanx,

I still have a couple of Williams LATE 70s/early 80s pins to re-cabinet after our storage flood so this is too early for me but if anyone has any lower cabinets collecting space, let me know. I've got one lined up locally, still need a second.

#2959 8 years ago

Oh, and the reason I got on this thread this morning...what are KISS Pros selling for locally? Used and new, I guess. I'm considering letting my KISS geek flag fly proudly again...

3 weeks later
#3174 8 years ago

I'm looking for a TSPP in our price range too!! (Wishful thinking....)

2 weeks later
#3257 8 years ago

Regarding the Pinbot playfield, I just touched up and cleared my playfield so I wouldn't be buying it anyhow but I'd take NOS with minor issues over repro any day of the week. The clear coats on repros could often use some block sanding and another layer of clear anyhow, may as well cherry out an NOS playfield with the right artwork and inserts. Though I've never dealt with an undimpled playfield. Not sure how much extra work that would be.

4 weeks later
#3492 8 years ago

I found schematics for 4 player Dragon (same year/maker as Cherokee) that might help. Maybe Cherokee comes and spends some time in Pasadena...

1 week later
#3569 7 years ago

Hey, I hate to say it but I often take Pinsider's past posts in to consideration when I'm deciding who to help with an issue or sell something to. It helps to know people's "true colors" and I do keep track.

1 week later
#3605 7 years ago

I'm driving up to PAGG from L.A. Not that bad of a drive. 6 hours maybe for nearly 300 games on Free Play and a chance to buy any of dozens of games for sale. Good times. And, I've met people there from Canada, Seattle, Idaho and even as far south as San Diego! Anyhow, I'll have a DE Simpson's and Bally Wizard for sale if anyone wants to make the drive up to play test them and take them home. I promise to keep any money I get for them in the California pinball community

1 week later
#3688 7 years ago

Does anyone in SoCal have a spare early 70's Gottlieb base cabinet they want to get rid of? I could really use one.

I rescued a fully working Flip A Card last night with a completely thrashed cabinet. We really want to play the dang thing!

so, yeah, you got a cabinet?

#3718 7 years ago

Awesome! I really enjoyed playing your Demo Man too, SLeRIC, thanks for sharing it. It motivated me to rotate ours in to the lineup. And *possibly* add a few LEDs (I said a FEW, Rarehero! You could come over and swap them out when I'm not looking, if you want

#3733 7 years ago

He's saying the Congo was at 2015 Pin A Go Go. That's sooooo last year!

1 week later
#3901 7 years ago

Does anyone know who bought that GTB Card Trix lower cabinet with playfield at the Captain's auction on Saturday?? Wondering if they bought to part it out....I could really use that cabinet

4 months later
#4625 7 years ago

We've got a Data East Simpsons that we're hoping to trade for something new to us. It plays nice and strong. Looks pretty darned good too, but I'd want you to see and play it in person before any deal is made.

So, whatcha got? SS, System 11s, WPC, other Data East and Sterns, please... There can be cash involved for the right deal.

We love oddballs. and more common ones too-maybe Apollo 13, Gilligan's Island, Jurassic Park, Whirlwind, South Park, Sopranos, WHITEWATER???...I dunno, you tell me. PM, please, I don't want to clog up the thread with all of your amazing offers

1 month later
#4791 7 years ago

Data East Simpsons. Recently shopped (new rubbers,balls, bulbs,wax) decent overall condition, plays 100% $2200. Currently set up in Pasadena. Come test drive it.

Gottlieb Abra Ca Dabra, currently in storage. "Ran when parked" I test played it when I bought it but never put it on legs. It has a bit of flaking on the backglass but not too bad. I remember playfield and cabinet being pretty good as well. I can send pics to anyone interested. $600

3 months later
#5326 7 years ago

Hate the players, don't hate the game.

4 months later
#5728 6 years ago

Anyone have an old Williams Skylab or Spacelab they are looking to sell? I'm trying to track one down for an old friend.

4 months later
#6170 6 years ago

Sounds like this is the year to bring a $1500 Spanish Eyes to Pin a LoDi. Line up, guys!!

1 month later
#6414 6 years ago

Hey Ericpinballfan , don’t you mean you have the ultra super rare HEAD TO HEAD Foxy Ladies cocktail table?? I heard it sells for THOUSANDS of dollars. (I also hear that you have a killer set of tools )

2 months later
2 months later
#6989 5 years ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

Posted this in the CAX thread and pictures are there.

Dang. We’re not going to CAX because it’s Amanda’s bday weekend. I could really use that cabinet.
I’ve been building a Dixieland around a populated playfield we bought at a yard sale in Vegas and a backglass/translite that I made. I found the inside guts at PAGG a few years ago but it’s currently all sitting in a ratty Time Zone cabinet.
If anyone in LA has room to bring this cabinet down for me please let me know!

#6994 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

If jbovenzi will bring it to the GSPF volunteer party, I will be happy to store it for ya Art until next years show or until I make a trip down south. Check with Jim and let me know.
Cheers,
Seth

Hey Seth! Totally appreciate the offer but it looks like a good guy from down here is driving up with a truck and is able to bring it down for us.

If this all works out I’ll get the Dixieland assembled and I’ll bring the “parted in” game to GSPF next year. Wow. It sounds like 5-6 different games are coming together to build this Dixieland.

4 months later
#7308 5 years ago

Just serviced, cleaned, waxed, re-rubbered, 100% working T2 for sale in L.A./Pasadena. Pics on “OfferUp” $2800. Bring a little Terminator home for the holidays

#7312 5 years ago

Thanks Mike, I picked a busy weekend to list it, didn’t I?
I’ve had a few PMs from people who can’t find the OfferUp ad (Pasadena 91104) so I hope to make a proper Pinside ad for the T2 on (Cyber)Monday. maybe a cyber monday sale price too?

#7315 5 years ago

IT'S CYBER MONDAY!!! As promised, I ran an ad for my T2 AND I knocked $200 off the price for you guys.

Here's the ad:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Terminator 2 (T2) for sale in Pasadena, CA. Playfield was just stripped down and cleaned/polished/waxed. All new rubbers, GI lamps, some colored Cliffy post sleeves and a few new p...”
2018-11-26
Pasadena, CA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 525 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7338 5 years ago

I still have "Cyborg Week" pricing on that decent, shopped T2. $2600 takes it home.

It's 1-2k cheaper than the *other* T2s currently for sale in SoCal.

PLUS it makes a delightful holiday gift for the family

#7350 5 years ago

Hasta la vista, T2. It is sold to a fellow Pinsider. Keeping it in the family!
(Donation made )

9 months later
#8452 4 years ago

Any interest in a 1954 Genco Moving Target Rifle Gallery? It uses a real .22 rifle! Looks good and solid cosmetically, in the same house for about 50 years, but I never tried to get it working. It’s an EM so I’m guessing it needs steppers cleaned, etc. how’s $750 sound?

#8457 4 years ago

Hey look, everyone! It’s that one ball horse race game you all never knew you wanted UNTIL NOW!! Come and get it

Machine - For Sale
Turf King Archived
As is - “1950 Bally Turf King one ball horse race game. I’ve owned for about 7 years now but never tried to get it working. Appears to be complete except for playfield glass. In pretty de...”
2019-10-04
Los Angeles, CA
150 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 431 times

#8461 4 years ago

That fan cools the nuclear core. That whole core panel slides out for servicing. It’s pretty amazing.

#8464 4 years ago

Did I mention I have a CCN Playtime (1968) for sale? $325 obo. I love the backglass on this one. It’s a total Playboy club knockoff theme (It’s listed with pics on OfferUp) I bought as a project and never touched it so still a project. Appears complete except for back door to head.

Also still have that beautiful Turf King $250 obo? This needs a good home!

And that cool old 1954 Genco Moving Target Rifle Gallery that uses a real .22 gunstock! (Also never got around to getting it working) I do have all new professionally created CAD artwork created for the targets I’ll include. I’m not sure where to price this, I had some interest at $750 but no takers yet. So how’s $600 for you guys? Again, neat game deserves a good home.

Games are located in Pasadena.

#8470 4 years ago

Yup, O-din, the Playtime is a rare bird. I got this one from the Gene Cunningham liquidation sale. Definitely cool theme. “Nightlife-Women” I’ll let if go at a good price to anyone who likes that theme

I also just dropped the price on that 1954 Genco Moving Target Rifle Gallery. $500 obo. Pics in CL and OfferUp.

And how about $200 on that 1950 Turf King? Fun challenging game when it’s working

#8472 4 years ago

I also price dropped a few

Playtime down to $275. (Pics on CL and OfferUp)

The Genco Moving Target Rifle Gallery game is $450 (pics also on CL And OfferUp)

Turf King $175. I really want this to go to a good home not someone who will make a bookcase or coffee table out of it! Come and get it!

Machine - For Sale
Turf King Archived
As is - “1950 Bally Turf King one ball horse race game. I’ve owned for about 7 years now but never tried to get it working. Appears to be complete except for playfield glass. In pretty de...”
2019-10-04
Los Angeles, CA
150 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 431 times

#8474 4 years ago

For those of you clamoring for a Williams Super Star, I’ve got one for you. Needs to be shopped but pretty good cosmetically. How about $250 obo?

#8478 4 years ago

Any of you want to take on a GamePlan Sharpshooter project? Backglass has lots of flaking but the playfield is nice I seem to recall it sorta booted up when I bought it but had some acid damage.
How’s $400 for a bit of Roger Sharpe history??

#8484 4 years ago

Still have that Turf King. Saturday morning price drop to only $150.

Such a unique and historic game needs a new home. Like yours. It needs YOUR home. For a mere $150...

#8497 4 years ago

Listed a Tri-Zone today on CL and OfferUp. Still have Sharpshooter and that Turf King. Oh, and the 1954 Genco Rifle Game. A few others too, I forget..

#8504 4 years ago

Anyone coming out to the Banning show in search of some project games, I’m a mere eighty *easy* SoCal freeway miles away in Pasadena and I’ve got a bunch of them. Mostly EMs and a few early SS. Stacked deep and selling cheap. Space Mission, Aztec, Tri-zone, Sharpshooter, Extra Inning, Turf King, star Pool, Time Zone, they cool old Genco Rifle game. So many I can’t possibly remember them all! Some were working when I bought them. Some weren’t. Nothing you guys can’t handle

#8507 4 years ago

Roof rack?? I kid, I kid...
But to answer a few FAQs, the Tri-zone is SOLD and the Sharpshooter is $250
both have pics on CL or OfferUp.

The EMs are anywhere from $150-$300. Extra Inning is so rare (350 made) that I was thinking $350.

The gun game $400 and Turf King I’d let go to a good home for $100. That means don’t part it out! It’s in good shape!

1 year later
#9839 3 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

Up for trade: Diamond Plate Whirlwind (1 of 200 manufactured.) It has a pristine playfield, no Mylar anywhere, LEDs, Gameblades, Cliffys, Chrome lockdown bar.
I just took about 90 high res photos over the weekend like I was on assignment for National Geographic. Message me and I will share.
Looking to trade for a Deadpool (Pro) or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Pro) in the LA area. Maybe plus a bit of cash from me?
Not listing this officially yet. Hoping for a smooth transaction.
I’m not a weirdo. Or a scammer. It’s not relevant, but I’m also bad at pinball.

Quoted from zh2oson:

Up for trade: Diamond Plate Whirlwind (1 of 200 manufactured.) It has a pristine playfield, no Mylar anywhere, LEDs, Gameblades, Cliffys, Chrome lockdown bar.
I just took about 90 high res photos over the weekend like I was on assignment for National Geographic. Message me and I will share.
Looking to trade for a Deadpool (Pro) or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Pro) in the LA area. Maybe plus a bit of cash from me?
Not listing this officially yet. Hoping for a smooth transaction.
I’m not a weirdo. Or a scammer. It’s not relevant, but I’m also bad at pinball.

Holy crap, you’re letting go of your Whirlwind? I’ve seen/played it, that thing is BEAUTIFUL! If we didn’t have a new A:IQ on the way I’d be looking for a way to bring that home. GLWS/T!

Edit: oh, and buy with confidence, he may claim to be a bad pinball player but he’s a good, honest guy.

1 year later
#11022 2 years ago

Anyone in SoCal looking to sell a decent CFTBL?

1 year later
#12046 11 months ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

I mean...yes, but Northern Idaho.

I’ve driven from L.A. to Boise for games. It’s just a *wee* bit past Lodi, if you’re going to GSPF

#12051 11 months ago

It was a dirty, but apparently working whitewater for $5k.

And, zh2oson let’s do it, man….ROAD TRIP!!!! (not for that whitewater, it’s gone, but there’s gotta be a pin for sale somewhere outside of California.)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MrArt2u.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=MrArt2u and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.