(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Markharris2000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9540 3 years ago

I have a brand new set of stainless steel side rails I was going to swap on my TOTAN machine, but the originals cleaned up far beyond my expectations, so I won't need to swap. These are new rails from PBL. Make me an offer. These were $50 from PBL. Located in Fremont, pickup best.

1 month later
#9605 3 years ago

Looking for a Houdini in the San Fran/east Bay Area... anyone seen one recently?

#9612 3 years ago

Thinking of selling my JP Prem, July 2020 build, perhaps 150 games on it. Playfield is perfect (no quality issues I can see). 10/10. I am going to look for a simpler family game, TOM or Houdini kind of thing with fewer rules... (this is a very deep rule machine). Includes my Tower roof mod (installed), and I have the Matchbox Helicopter mod (uninstalled) that goes with it. Running stock 1.03 gamecode.

If anyone is thinking about getting one of these, I am in the east bay, let me know. I plan to list it next week for $7500 or so.

#9627 3 years ago

I have a like new stern Jurassic park premium for sale here in Fremont, ca. It’s perfect, a couple of mods, and listed in the marketplace thread. Build July 2020. Less than 200 games on it.

3 weeks later
#9711 3 years ago

I just saw a ToTAN machine go to a new home on the MARKET and it got me thinking about my own machine which I have had for 20 years or so. I guess you can't just dip your toe in the water without getting wet. So I am going to get a listing together next week. I am thinking $8500 once I list it.

If anyone has a strong desire for a pristine ToTAN before I post it, drop me a note. It's got all new ramps, glass, switches, genie lamp and disk, ColorDMD-LED, Speakers top and bottom, Bazaar Scoop, Tiger loop magnet post, rubber rings, new plastics, and plastic protectors, and a hand-painted Genie!

PM me

#9718 3 years ago

Just starting to look for WOZ ECLE in the area. Saw one under $8k but it was in RhodeIsland. If you know one coming up, let me know...

Added over 3 years ago:

Ok, widening my WANTED search (again) to find a new game... WOZ, GhostbustersPrem, Ripley's, GuardiansPro. Need something in the next month or so.

... and putting my PERFECT HOUDINI up for sale for $5700 (loaded) and I have access to a perfect Dialed-In LE with topper available for $7200 if anyone is looking for one.

Added over 3 years ago:

Put a deposit on a new AIQ, still looking for a second machine but rather than limit my titles, will just see what titles become available and then decide.

#9737 3 years ago

Is there someone that lives near Huntington Beach that could take a look at a machine for me? The seller has it listed, but he is uncomfortable selling it unless I have seen it. Perhaps someone that lives near HB can take a quick look for me? Let me know if you are in the area and wouldn't mind doing so.

Added over 3 years ago:

Seller has not responded... I have moved on to another machine.

3 weeks later
#9835 3 years ago

I have a NIB AIQ Premium being delivered in San Fracncisco bay area at the end of this week which apparently (after trying alot of moving stuff around) I really don't have room for! So I am going to leave it sealed and have now For Sale on the Market. It's listed for what I paid for it but you can get it NOW instead of waiting another month or two: $7600 and you can pick it up in Fremont.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/110285

2 weeks later
#9889 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinbali:

Anybody traveling from Nipomo California to Southern California?
I need a pin picked up and delivered or met somewhere halfway....
Course, splitting the gas.
Also, who’s doing the deliveries these days north and south, is it still Chris?

Chris Fox goes north and south california moving pinballs every week or two. He knows exactly how to handle them carefully and they arrive exactly as they are picked-up. Last machine I moved with him was $250 (Orange County to Bay Area), but he can quote more details/timeframes/etc

Call him 209-403-8871

1 week later
#9922 3 years ago

I have two new repro TOTAN swirl ramps available. I'd let them go for maybe $50 each. They are unused.
1) The first one has all hardware mounted including the front flap, but has a tiny crack in the center of the swirl.
2) The second one is perfect plastic, but is missing the front flap (available from Cliffy).

Let me know if anyone needs one.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/111714

2 months later
#10109 2 years ago

I am also looking for a GB Pro (or Premium) in NorCal. (SoCal works too and I can get it hauled up)

Added over 3 years ago:

Ended up with a NIB GOTG today, so my GB search is paused…

2 months later
#10278 2 years ago

I am out of room and I have another machine arriving this week, so getting ready to sell my Stern Rollercoaster Tycoon. It's in amazing condition, NO playfield wear, everything perfect functional, ColorDMD installed, cabinet pristine, Cliffy right ramp protector installed. If you like wire ramps, this one is your game! I am thinking $4500 before I list. Located in East Bay, Norcal. PM me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Markharris2000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=Markharris2000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.