(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MGMPIN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1693 8 years ago

Looking for a really nice Whirlwind. Hoping for one with Diamond Plate playfield. I'd also be interested if someone had a nice game with a CPR playfield waiting to be swapped or already swapped. If you know of any let me know! Thanks.

1 year later
#4503 7 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Hello Pinsider's...
I have a Caribbean Cruise cocktail game I purchased in Van Nuys, CA. I wanted to see if anyone was traveling from Los Angles area (Van Nuys, CA) up to the San Francisco Bay Area, that I could arrange picking up this game for me.
Let me know.
Thanks
Kerry

I am having Chris with SlyFox picking up a game for me in Riverside this Saturday and is delivering to me in San Luis Obispo same day as he is heading back north. You might want to give him a ring and see if he might be able to load your Caribbean Cruise up with my Whirlwind.

Chris @ Slyfox 209-403-8871

#4507 7 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

MGMPIN... Thanks! I'll call him now.
Kerry

Cool! Hope it works out Kerry!

3 months later
#4862 7 years ago

Looking for a mint or restored Swords of Fury. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. May be willing to facilitate a trade with a game from my collection for the right game. Thanks!

4 weeks later
#4980 7 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

I've seen those ads for a while now. He's the same guy that has a Pinbot for sale in a separate ad for $2k that doesn't look horrible, but the mylar on the playfield is bubbled over the inserts and has "oranged", as in wayyy past "yellowed". The pictures for that main ad used to show a Gilligan's Island. Guess he's sold that one already.
Might be worth a look-see since it appears he has a showroom. Anybody here ever visited this guy, or know who he is and what his reputation is?

I talked to him earlier today. He said all he has left is that pinbot and he is asking $2000. The pictures he sent look just like what you described.

1 month later
#5158 7 years ago

Tossing around the idea of putting my WMS IJ up for trade. I would ideally like to trade it for 2 or 3 games. I updated my wishlist with some games Im interested in and Ill add more when I have a little more time. Something along the lines of TSPP/Funhouse/? etc.

The IJ is a really nice example. All gold armor + coindoor, LEDs, new cab decals, side blade art, spinning propeller mod, clean playfield, cliffys, lost plastic + speaker panel lightboard etc.

Really just thinking about diversifying the collection. If I find a trade that works cool - if not - thats fine too..

PM if intetested.

3 months later
#5568 6 years ago

Hoping to trade my WMS Indy for some wishlist games...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51005

3 weeks later
#5630 6 years ago
Quoted from acitti:

Selling a few pins to make room for others:
Nascar, few small mods, very clean $2950
Mustang LE, several mods and HUO $6300
Roller Coaster Tycoon, all LEDs with a few mods $2700
Mousin' Around, LEDs and lots of new parts $2200
PM me if you are interested and I can send additional information.

PM sent about the Mousin' Around

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MGMPIN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=MGMPIN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.