(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Llabnip1972.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9553 3 years ago

I'm having a cpr playfield put into my flash gordon. Anyone want my old one? Pick up in Santa Cruz county. Best offer

1 month later
#9645 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Trusted seller! Here's your deadpool pro.

Great price. Get Chris Foxx to go get it for you!

#9659 3 years ago

Anyone got any interesting trades for my Alien SE by Heighway? I'm expecting my remake to arrive early next year and once I'm sure it's a keeper I plan on moving my original out. Not looking to ship but willing to travel between socal and the bay area.

2 weeks later
#9702 3 years ago

If anyone is interested in my original Alien SE by heighway let me know as I will be looking to move it out once my remake arrives. I would prefer trades. Absolutely no shipping of any kind, but I can travel between Portland and LA. If you want to see the machine you can view the archived ad here on pinside from when I purchased it in September of last year.

#9705 3 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I haven't followed the Alien Se vs Remake. How are they different? Anything defective or issues?

They added a physical ball lock and an additional magnet in a crucial spot that should greatly improve gameplay. They also removed the playfield screen. I'm so blown away by my original that I immediately jumped on board with the remake. Once I get the new one in and play them side by side it should be easy to make my Sophie's Choice. My guess is that I will be ready to trade the rarity and playfield screen of the original for the new shots and support that the remake seems to be offering. Message me if anyone is interested in putting together some kind of trade. Probably ready to go by February. I love a good slow pinball deal. Drags out the fun.

1 week later
#9723 3 years ago

Cftbl $5500
Led ocd
Color dmd
PM if interested

Added over 3 years ago:

Decided to keep

#9726 3 years ago

Flash gordon playfield $50, pick up preferred as I'm not much of a shipper

#9729 3 years ago
Quoted from kingpinman:

Looking for a Williams Indiana Jones Pinball Machine, If you have one or are thinking about putting it up for sale PM the d
Nice glws

Machine - For Sale

Baywatch

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Looking to sell my Baywatch. Need room for some other machines. It's got cabinet fade and wear, but the playfield is really nice. LEDs. It has a pin2dmd color display. Plays great....”

5 hours ago

San Ramon, CA

ThatOneDude

Putting Baywatch up for sale.

#9755 3 years ago

I have a linked pair of California Speed machines, $600 for the set. Also a Midway multicade $100.

1 week later
#9775 3 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Off Topic, but looking for a pair of Hydro Thunders in nice shape. Thanks Mike

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Arctic Thunder? Way better gameplay imo

#9799 3 years ago

Deadpool pro. Huo. single owner. 166 lifetime plays. Bought from pinball pirate 8 months ago.
$5400 firm. Selling because I have a premium being delivered next week. Thx

#9804 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Still looking for a clean (and preferably modded) TWD premium or LE

Mcdoom has a beautiful one

#9811 3 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Deadpool pro. Huo. single owner. 166 lifetime plays. Bought from pinball pirate 8 months ago.
$5400 firm. Selling because I have a premium being delivered next week. Thx

Price drop $5300. Last chance. Trading it in on Tuesday if it isn't sold and picked up before then.
Thx

#9813 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

This is an insane deal bump

The pinball pirate gave me a generous trade offer so 5300 is my rock bottom. Any less and I will let him take it away since hes coming here anyways to drop off a deadpool premium. It's a great game and I'm super stoked to be getting to upgrade to premium. PM if interested. Must be picked up tomorrow or Monday. South Santa Cruz county.
Thx

#9821 3 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Price drop $5300. Last chance. Trading it in on Tuesday if it isn't sold and picked up before then.
Thx

Deadpool pro has left the building! Thank you Chris and TJ from the Pinball Pirate for my beautiful Deadpool premium.

1 month later
#9937 3 years ago

Sly Foxx can turn the bay area into LA in 48 hours

#9956 3 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Any chance Chris comes over to Phoenix or even Tucson ?

Cant hurt to ask

#9965 3 years ago

Chris has always been super careful and efficient when he has picked up and delivered games for me. He preps them like a collector and then moves them like an operator. Blanket, plastic, back legs off, tilt, front legs off, hand truck, rinse, repeat.
The last time I used him he went to a craigslist sellers home and paid out of pocket for an arcade cabinet then brought it to me and we settled up when he arrived. It was a solo trip for him, 6 hours or more time and travel and he charged me 125. I gave him 200. He solid gold, we are very lucky to have him here on the best coast. He deserves some of the credit for how awesome our game rooms are out here.

#9970 3 years ago

Cool video

1 week later
#9980 3 years ago

I would like to find something nice in trade for my Alien SE by Heighway. New upgraded xenomorph head installed and the old one will be included with a box box of spare parts that I hoarded off pinball life. Mylar since day one over playfield screen. No broken plastics or face huggers. Beacons topper added. Plays great. No issues. I will be ready to trade in late May or early June. I have a couple of interesting offers already but not for any my grail games as of yet. Plus or minus cash as needed. Looking for:
Elvira 2 or 3
Indiana Jones ( you know the one)
Rick and Morty
Fathom (restored condition)

Or really anything else you think I might like.
Thx

PS I'm only trading because I have a remake arriving soon and I'm 90% sure I will want to keep it vs the original based on some new features.

#9983 3 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

The Stern one.
Got it.

Most definitely! I could never really get into the earlier flicks but Crystal Skull really buttered my popcorn. Plus I'm not really looking to trade a wide body for another wide body.

1 month later
#10111 2 years ago

I'm going to copy and send the response I sent to #seenev and send it to both of you. Let me know if you are interested

#10113 2 years ago

GB is a great game

#10117 2 years ago

I try to focus on the things I like and not the things I dont. It makes it easier on the people I live with.

#10159 2 years ago

Its worth mentioning one more time that my OG Alien by Heighway will soon be officially up for sale once I receive and am satisfied with my remake. Not willing to ship but message me and I will make it worth the drive and you couldn't pick a better time to come up(or down) to Santa Cruz. Today's high 75 and not a cloud in the sky. C'mon, I drove 12 hours to pick up my Lebowski!

#10161 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Sounds like this is unofficially officially for sale.

Exactly

1 month later
#10248 2 years ago

Im looking for an Elvira house of horrors or a restored Scared Stiff anywhere in state. Cash in hand. Deadpool premium as trade bait.

#10250 2 years ago
Quoted from Norcalpin:

There is a Scared Stiff for sale on Craigslist....bay area section.

Thanks. I drove up yesterday and checked it out. We couldn't make a deal. I'm keeping my fingers crosse that he might come down a bit. Nice pin but by the time I replace the decals,dmd and playfield I fear that I will be too far underwater

#10251 2 years ago
Quoted from Norcalpin:

There is a Scared Stiff for sale on Craigslist....bay area section.

I posted here as soon as I got home out of frustration

1 week later
#10273 2 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb Incredible Hulk

2 weeks later
#10294 2 years ago

Time to clean out the shed. Tz translite 40 bucks. Firepower topper 75 clams. Pick up only. I'm useless when it comes to shipping. Thx.

1 week later
#10381 2 years ago

What's my deadpool premium worth these days with the nib price increases starting with the next run?

#10390 2 years ago

California is the same as everywhere else. Some good places, more bad places. Some good weather, more bad weather. Some assholes and some awesome people. Live and let live as my pappy would say. BTW. Santa Cruz County is by far one of the shittiest places in all of the west coast. I strongly recommend anyone to think long and hard about even visiting for a day. Plus the weather is unbearable most months. I say skip it. Do yourself a favor.

#10391 2 years ago

Now who wants my deadpool premium? Lots of plays but solid and dialed in without a scratch

#10393 2 years ago

5 hours. Cmon man. I'm beginning to doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion

1 week later
#10496 2 years ago

Is Chris Foxx still rolling? I'm seriously thinking about throwing my hat in the ring and buying a van. My wife is getting sick of me being around the house all the time.

#10498 2 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Yes Chris is still making the scene but I say go for it.

I appreciate the words of encouragement. I will let you all know when I get the van. I'm thinking Phoenix to Portland.

#10500 2 years ago

I have a Deadpool premium as trade bait for a Ford Transit, Dodge promaster or a Nissan NV200

#10511 2 years ago

I'm ready to start moving pins around the west coast. Contact me if you have anything.

#10519 2 years ago

Im starting to line up some runs and one of them is the full distance(AZ to OR). I'm hoping to start on the 17th of this month so contact me if you have anything for me. I should have room for at least two more items. I'm calling this experiment Fat J's Pin Wagon, serving OR,CA, AZ, Vegas and possibly the Reno/Tahoe area but that can be a stretch off route and I'm trying to keep this inexpensive. My goal is to have fun and see if its for me and not lose too much money figuring it out.

#10522 2 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

If you have a company van and company gas card, there is money to be made. Otherwise, I wish you the best of luck. As an ex accountant, you have to think about costs like gas, insurance, maintenance, resale value of your vehicle, what your time is worth, etc.

You read my mind. I already acquired a gas can and a 5ft piece of garden hose

#10525 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Everyone is in the hauling bussiness this weekend.
The Banning Auction games have been delivered to PAGG up here in Dixon. Lots of games, come see show this weekend.
I currently have 5 games coming back to the OC.
I have room for a couple more. I'm already here so this is a one way trip from show to the LA and orange county areas.
Pm me if interested and check out my thread below.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/banning-auction-winnings-to-pagg-or-cax-transport-service#post-6539874
I'm not retired sadly, this is 1 way once this weekend opportunity.
Good luck to pinsider Llabnip1972 and his new venture. It's harder than it sounds and looks brother. May use your services in future.

As long as I break even and have some fun. If not I will hang it up. I needed to get a van for moving pins around the bay area in winter anyways. I plan on doing local runs as well. I already serve as an unpaid intern in charge of delivery at Pinball Panic working with my talented friend Devin. Check out his website. Like, follow, friend and listen to his podcast and read his blog. He's awesome.

#10526 2 years ago

As of now I have one item scheduled going from CA to OR. The item I was bidding on moving from Phoenix to OR fell through. I only need one or two more items to make this trip work. Let me know if you have anything. If it comes together this months trip should begin next Sunday the 17th leaving CA. Thx

J

#10536 2 years ago

Time for my Deadpool premium to move on. Stern shooter rod otherwise stock. Purchased second hand from the Pinball Pirate. 8400

#10558 2 years ago

Update on my pin moving adventure and my deadpool premium for sale.
The pin moving is coming along nicely. The first victim is going from Hayward to Salinas this weekend. Let me know if you want to hop on board and I may be able to fit you in. Otherwise this will be a solo trip close to home. I would say wish me luck but I'm already the luckiest guy I know so I won't hog up all the luck

As for dp premium. I'm sorry but I keep forgetting that I secured a pre order for a topper. I'm going to keep it til I get to enjoy the topper for a bit and then sell it for 20k with the rare topper. I will let you dissect the truth from jest in that . Either way I got to keep dp till I get the topper. Thx for all the inquiries

#10566 2 years ago

Fat J's Pin Wagon is ready to roll. Contact me if you have any pins needing transport. I will be around CAX on Saturday evening and Sunday if needed. Also heading up to Reno next week with room for an item on the trip up. Probably not on the back down though as I will be full once I get to Reno, maybe room for one pin coming back . Thx everyone for you interest and support.

#10594 2 years ago

Quick update on the Pin Wagon. I took my first run Saturday morning to pick up a candy cab arcade for a gentleman in Salinas. I've never seen one in person, adorable little arcades. Took me about 4 hours round trip and everyone was happy and I had a lot of fun.

I just received my packing plastic wrap, blankets and straps from Amazon. My little pin wagon is gassed up and ready to rock at a moments notice. Message me and I will send you me number to keep on hand.

Thx for all the kind words of support!
J
Fat J's Pin Wagon

#10619 2 years ago

Pin Wagon scheduling update. I will be in the south on Sunday morning 10/24 if anyone needs anything brought back up north for a Sunday evening drop off.
Also will be traveling north on Saturday the 6th of November empty to pick up an arcade cab in Portland. Let me know if you need anything brought that way on that date. Thx for the continuing support
J
Fat J's Pin Wagon

#10626 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Llabnip1972 sent you a PM.

#10627 2 years ago

Quick update. Still room for at least one more pick up in the LA area Sunday. Peanut the pinball puppy and I will be moving north from the Inland Empire to Santa Barbara County Sunday before heading back up to the bay area. After that maybe one more trip south before our first trip to Portland weekend after next. Lots of room left for that trip north but will be pretty full coming back down. Thanks for all the support.

J and Peanut
Fat J's Pin Wagon

#10631 2 years ago
Quoted from EEE:

Is there a NorCal seller of playfield glass? My cousin in Elk Grove needs a new sheet of standard size glass.
Or if someone in the area has a spare sheet from an upgrade, she would probably buy that too.
Thanks

I bought a glass from Chris at the Pinball Pirate last month. He has lots if your friend is close to Benicia

#10640 2 years ago

Morning folks. The Pin Wagon will be in the Sacramento area tomorrow 10/26 available for pick ups in the afternoon. Lmk asap if you want to hop on board.

We arrived back home last night after our first trip south. We picked up two pins in the bay area and brought them to the inland empire and then grabbed another pin in the Santa Barbara area on our way back up. Everything went well and I would call the trip a solid success although LA was miserable to drive through. Possiby a small mental anguish surcharge in the future

#10650 2 years ago

The Pin Wagon is stopping by the Pinball Pirate now to wait out traffic. I hear he's got Godzilla and Mando pro ready to go and a bunch of new used games in. Grab your credit cards and give him a call. I will load it up and bring it to you anywhere between Benicia and Salinas tonight.

#10651 2 years ago

Or you can wait for him to deliver it for free if your not into the whole brevity thing...

#10653 2 years ago

He was crazy busy while I was looking around. It seems that this hobby is experiencing some sort of boom? First I heard of it lol

#10677 2 years ago

Fat J's Pin Wagon is finishing its second run to socal this morning. Thanks to some awesome navigation tips from pinsiders especially bluespin, it is going much smoother than last weekend. Picked up a pin in Santa Ana yesterday and have one more stop before heading back up to the bay area. I am scheduled to go up to Portland next week to pick up an item but I'm still empty on the way up. Let me know if you need anything moved north. I may also have room for one item going east on the 80 towards Reno and Utah later this month. Thx for the support.

J
Fat J's Pin Wagon

#10680 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Who had the white van picking up games in Malibu this morning? Got a story about gate crashing that private road on our way out for you.

That was the Pin Wagon and the suave mf behind the wheel was Fat J

#10681 2 years ago

That security guard had me feeling like the Dude after getting thrown out of Jackie Treehorns party

#10682 2 years ago

Stay out of Malibu Lebowski!

#10684 2 years ago

Yes. He was more Larry Sellers than the sheriff of Malibu lol

#10685 2 years ago

See what happens

1 week later
#10736 2 years ago

Hey there everyone! Pin Wagon update. It's been one month since I picked up the reigns of the Pin Wagon and it has been a blast. Started off moving a candy cab across the bay. Followed that up with 3 trips down south and a stop in Sac. That was awesome because I was able to check out the Thunder Valley poker tournament after the drop off. Chopped three ways for a grand. Nice. Last week I hired the Pin Wagon myself and took a trip to pick up a pin in the SLC with a stop in Reno both ways. Lots of fun. I'm booked til after Thanksgiving but let me know if you need anything after that. Just a heads up. I will be less likely to take jobs north and east of CA until springtime. I don't like the snow. Thanks for all the positivity. I couldn't do this without all of the awesome pinheads out there.

J
Fat J's Pin Wagon

#10750 2 years ago

I need to see about making some room. My TZ is in great shape. I just had it shopped by Pinball Panic this summer. Color DMD, LED and GI ocd boards, black powder coat, beautiful CPR mirrored backglass. I want to buy something a little older to add to my 80s line up so let me know if anyone is interested. Comes with free delivery by Fat J's Pin Wagon anywhere instate. 10k.
Trades and offers considered but thats what I have invested in it and I already found a sweet Pin I want to buy. Just thought I would test the waters. Thx

J
Fat J's Pin Wagon

#10760 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Seconded. If I wasn’t trying to figure out what I should sell, I’d buy all of his games lol.

Thirded. Hana9so helped the PinWagon arrange two pick ups in Malibu last month. His assistance made the trip so much more fun for me and I definitely owe him one.

1 week later
#10790 2 years ago

Fat J's Pin Wagon is in the city today dropping off a BSD that had the playfield swapped by Pinball Panic in Morgan Hill. Beautiful work Devin and thanks for thinking of me for delivery!

1 month later
#10905 2 years ago

I've used Chris a couple times and he knocked it out of the park. He paid me out of his own cash for my pin and then collected from the buyer down in socal. Watching him carefully wrap the pins and strap them to the trailer is what inspired me to hit the road myself. I have been having a blast. I'm still a total amateur and doing this mostly for fun and to help deal with my empty nest syndrome. I run a tiny van doing mostly single customer runs which make it hard for me to compete price wise with larger shippers and even Chris I suspect. It's a vibrant market. Plenty of cheddar to go around. That said, I will be in Santa Rosa Tuesday dropping off some classic Sega pins. Empty on the way back down to Santa Cruz so hit me up if you're feeling froggy.

4 weeks later
#10978 2 years ago

Fat J is heading up to Reno the weekend of March 5th to play some cards. Let me know if anyone wants anything brought up or back down. If I can find up job I will roll the Pin Wagon, if not I will just take my Fat Mobile lol. I see some nice pins up there..a SOF and a jungle lord. Lmk.

J
Fat J's Pin Wagon

#10987 2 years ago

I need either a routed Scared Stiif that I can send to HEP or Pinball Panic or a minty one. Trades or cash. I have a minty TZ and an Alien by pinball brothers that I may let go for a crazy deal but I really love that one.

1 week later
#11019 2 years ago

I'm looking for a Fathom or a Scared Stiff....

1 month later
#11095 1 year ago

Fat J will be heading up to Reno on Monday the 9th of May, returning on Thursday the 12th for some much earned R&R. Let me know if anyone needs help moving along the 880, 680, 80 corridor on those dates. Thanks.

J
Fat J's Pin Wagon
Santa Cruz

1 week later
#11113 1 year ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

so... pinball flippers are basically ruining this hobby for everybody else. I was set up to buy this machine (for 6200) and my wife freaked and I had to cancel (lost my $100 deposit). imagine my surprise a few days later when it shows up on craigslist for $1300 more. Obviously I don't have any skin in the game at this point (my wife has my by the (for)skin apparently), but it sucks for anyone looking for a reasonably priced machine that any half way decent deals are instantly eaten up by flippers who are keeping prices artificially high. I hope they get stuck with all this stock of expensive games when the market crashes. sfbay.craigslist.org link

Yeah. Some one is getting 007nd lol. That guy sucks. Allegedly

#11122 1 year ago

I may have lost my mind but I'm in the market for a Wurlitzer or Rockola cd jukebox. Show me what you got....

#11155 1 year ago

Pins hold their value. It may take a lot to break into the hobby but after the initial investment it's way better than most hobbies. Of all the people I've met so far in this crazy lifestyle, I've noticed two common denominators. Intelligence and strong marriages. Good people to associate with for sure.

1 week later
#11185 1 year ago
Quoted from Kingjowjow:

Thanks for the reply Mikespinball, unfortunately I'll be neededing it shipped from a resident in San Fran, see you at the show!

I'm headed to Salem towards the end of June to do some apartment hunting for my son. Was planning to take my Fat Mobile instead of my Pin Wagon but if the timing was right I could possibly make this happen. Send me a pm and I will give you my number.

J
Fat J's Pin Wagon
Santa Cruz

#11188 1 year ago
Quoted from Mikespinball:

Do you mean end of May? As the show is at the beginning of June.

Sorry. I'm not heading that way until the last week of June. Bummer. On the bright side my Fat Mobile has that new robot steering and adaptive cruise so that makes the trip way easier on me by allowing me to catch a quick nap every now and then...

J
Fat J's Pin Wagon
Santa Cruz

1 week later
#11226 1 year ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I have a working cd100c cd jukebox that didn’t make the cut for the new house. So I’m selling it for $500. It all works (including the DBA), but the cabinet has a few dings. PM me for pictures.

Pm sent

J
Fat J's Pin Wagon
Santa Cruz

1 week later
#11241 1 year ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Maybe ping the Pin Wagon guy, need to find his username
Edit: It's Llabnip1972

I would be happy to help. Message me the particulars and we can try to put together a plan.

J
Fat J's Pin Wagon
Santa Cruz

2 weeks later
#11311 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

EHOH topper wanted

Silverbears just listed one today. I think he's up in Milpitas

2 months later
#11511 1 year ago

Anyone interested in my Godzilla LE? Cash on glass only unless you have a restored Fathom to trade. Thx

J
Fat J's Pin Wagon
Santa Cruz

#11514 1 year ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Anyone interested in my Godzilla LE? Cash on glass only unless you have a restored Fathom to trade. Thx
J
Fat J's Pin Wagon
Santa Cruz

Sale pending

#11518 1 year ago

Godzilla LE is available again. Also looking to sell my Lebowski if anyone is interested. Thx

J
Fat J's Pin Wagon
Santa Cruz

#11526 1 year ago
Quoted from RTS:

Nobody made any reference to it being the Midwest except you.
Pretty sure nobody would call Utah the west coast either, except maybe you. Check your map again.

Pac 12 state and Its 8 hours from Reno. It's the West, no question

#11541 1 year ago

Godzilla LE up for sale in central California. Delivery available. Godzilla LE is stock with less than 100 plays 15.5k. Thx......full disclosure I purchased Godzilla LE NIB in Utah last fall from a very nice pinsider with brown hair and eyes, didn't get to meet his wife..

J
Fat J's Pin Wagon
Central California

5 months later
#11828 1 year ago

Hello to everyone. I've been out of the loop and dealing with some weather related issues around my property. This is actually the first time I've looked at pinside in months so I hope everyone and everything has been good and smooth. The reason I'm posting is because I would like to see if anyone is interested in my rick n morty. It has everything besides the butter plus a few tasteful mods. First owner, huo, low plays, clean machine. I'm available anytime to meet and show it to any of you. 12K. Thx

Unfortunately I'm not doing any deliveries currently or for the foreseeable future. I've just been crazy busy and have zero time to be on the road.

J
Fat Js Pin Wagon
Santa Cruz

5 months later
#12186 8 months ago

Anyone got an extra Elvira topper laying around? Help a brother out...

1 month later
#12242 7 months ago

I will be in socal this weekend if anyone has an Elvira topper that they are willing to let go

3 weeks later
#12288 6 months ago

Hello everybody. I'm getting desperate for an Elvira topper. I see a couple on the east coast but I would love to do a cash on plastic deal. Thx

#12291 6 months ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Hello everybody. I'm getting desperate for an Elvira topper. I see a couple on the east coast but I would love to do a cash on plastic deal. Thx

I found one. I'm always lucky like that. Thanks everyone for the good vibes

1 month later
#12381 4 months ago

I have a large box of used parts from a restoration of a Scared Stiff. Playfield is not bad at all. Also in good shape are the plastics, translite, ramps, dmd. Old coin door is well worn. Best offer. Prefer a quick, in person deal. I can deliver around the bay area. Thanks

2 months later
#12561 73 days ago

Awesome

#12565 73 days ago

Maybe so. The Pin Wagon has been parked for over a year other than a personal trip to Reno and then Eugene. I've been working part time at the Boardwalk since Memorial day and it's been a blast. Way more fun than driving around with over priced toys...speaking of, I have been thinking about trading my Centaur towards a Munsters premium/le.Maybe my Halloween as well.

#12568 72 days ago

Nope.Bikini inspection. The pins are upstairs now, above the mini golf

#12572 72 days ago

I'm having a blast. I'm fortunate to have the spare time to devote to it. I worked there as a kid as well. It was awesome back then and it's even better now...just like old Fat J

#12573 72 days ago
Quoted from woodpost:

i also grew up near the Boardwalk. i used to ride my bike there as a kid and play the TAF, WW, and Cyclone for hours and hours. that main arcade was magical, especially in summers. the smells of waffle cones, funnel cakes, and saltwater taffy; sandy floors and the ocean breeze blowing through the doors. i've been trying to recapture that feeling ever since!
a buddy of mine got a job there as an arcade tech right out of high school. my older brother managed events there for the last decade and just retired last year. i have so many great memories and connections with that place. i wish they could have frozen it in time.

That Adam's Family only recently left the floor just before the pandemic. It was our last pre 2000 game

#12574 72 days ago

My Centaur and/or my Halloween for your Munsters premium/LE with topper? Cash? Anyone?

#12577 72 days ago

My guess is that TAF was the last pin fully owned and operated by the walk. I was told by an employee a few years ago that the pins are now purchased from and sold back to a distributor over the hill. Possibly some kind of buy back agreement. I wish i knew more. I saw a few arcades cabs on Craigslist 5 years ago approximately. I think one of them was the vector game with the shark but my memory is really foggy on that game. All I remember about that one from my childhood was that you put the quarter in and the shark comes at you and you die...game over

#12578 72 days ago

No clue where all of the antique stuff went

#12589 66 days ago
Quoted from Blenderhead:

If anyone needs help on any restoration project, I am available. I have done many cabinet repaints/redecals (with sucsess), an can provide custom estimates based on needs/wants. I can also performrepairs, upgrades, mods, etc. Just ask Odin...

Pm sent. Let's rock

#12590 66 days ago

I still have my old Scared Stiff PF available. Comes packed in a Kruzman krate. I'm open to any offers as it's just taking up space

4 weeks later
#12642 37 days ago

Centaur with color playfield and backglass. Original cabinet in good shape. Interested in hearing trade offers +,-$ or cash sale. TAF MB SCOOBY-DOO TCM TRON FF would be cool

#12652 36 days ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

Is it goofy with a colored playfield ? B&W is part of the attraction of this title . Can you post pics ?

It's not as bad as it sounds. It looks better in person

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Llabnip1972.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=Llabnip1972 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.