(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Knxwledge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10577 2 years ago

Anyone go to this estate sale and see how much this Bally Skyrocket is? (pics 63-65)
https://estatesales.org/grasons/sale/1969713/gallery

#10588 2 years ago

Selling my Totem working minus sound for $1100

Machine - For Sale
Totem Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Playfield is in great shape, some ball swirling and very minor chips in the paint but that's about it. Running all original boards, almost all connectors re-pinned, power supply r...”
2021-09-22
Ramona, CA
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 698 times

#10590 2 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

"The pinnacle of Gottlieb art packages"!

I really like the art but the game hasnt held my interest. Would like to move it along and fund other projects. Was fun to work on (as fun as a Sys1 can be)

#10592 2 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

I was quoting the Captain

Missed that part of the auction!! I gotta start using that everywhere I have this posted

#10618 2 years ago

Can anyone work on or recommend someone to work on my Mars God of War? I'm absolutely stumped on this recurring sound issue, I thought I had it fixed 2 separate times now. I can trade working arcade PCBs, G07 monitor chassis, or help you get an arcade machine running. In San Diego county

#10624 2 years ago

Thanks guys, Mark is coming out Wednesday at 11 to look at Mars. Sad I had to throw in the towel on it but it was driving me absolutely insane

#10629 2 years ago
Quoted from EEE:

Is there a NorCal seller of playfield glass? My cousin in Elk Grove needs a new sheet of standard size glass.
Or if someone in the area has a spare sheet from an upgrade, she would probably buy that too.
Thanks

Just hit up your local glass shop, Im sure they could cut you a piece

#10659 2 years ago
Quoted from Knxwledge:

Thanks guys, Mark is coming out Wednesday at 11 to look at Mars. Sad I had to throw in the towel on it but it was driving me absolutely insane

Well Mark came out today, I started explaining what I had done to the game in general, when my sound issue happened, symptoms and fixes I tried, and he said "You probably know more about this than I do". He did some basic stuff but not much he could do at my house, so he brought the game to the shop for me. That sumbitch is gonna get right one way or another

4 months later
1 month later
#11047 2 years ago

losangeles.craigslist.org link

Micro Spirit of '76 for sale! Curious what they're asking but no price listed

#11051 2 years ago
Quoted from matlynch91:

I reached out $375

Pretty reasonable price for a cool piece of history. I didnt bother reaching out cause I've had bad luck with getting responses from these estate sale people in the past. Is it still available?

1 year later
#12135 9 months ago

Posted a nice Gottlieb Spiderman. With the hype of Venom now's the time to own the OG

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/160407

7 months later
#12613 55 days ago

Really surprised Im not getting any interest in these. I think these are super fair prices. Im motivated to sell before I take them to auction.

Machine - For Sale
Butterfly Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully working and shopped Butterfly up for sale! Game has been cleaned and rerubbered, flippers rebuilt, stepper units cleaned and lubed, metal polished. Has new legs, leg bolts ...”
2024-02-24
Ramona, CA
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 326 times

Machine - For Sale
Ship Ahoy Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This is an excellent condition add-a-ball Gottlieb. Original playfield and backglass are in great shape with minor cupping in the inserts. The game has been fully shopped with Ti...”
2024-02-03
Ramona, CA
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 1079 times

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Knxwledge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=Knxwledge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.