(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gumby510.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8366 4 years ago

Deadpool pro HUO bought nib in June. Looking to go premium. Located in Vegas 5400$ with shaker motor 5300$ without. Pm for pics and more info.

Added over 5 years ago:

5150 obo can deliver to so cal or Arizona.

1 month later
#8442 4 years ago

Still have a Deadpool pro available in Vegas but can deliver to so cal for the cost of gas money. Thanks.

5 months later
#8778 4 years ago

Not pin related but I just fixed up a golden tee live 2020 Upright. I’m looking to sell Outright or trade for other classic arcade machines but will entertain dmd era pin trades. I’m in Vegas but can deliver to Southern California or can ship. Hit me up if interested can send pics.

#8798 4 years ago

It’s a commercial version now but one phone call to IT and they can change it. I didn’t do this because once you change it you can never go back. Didn’t want to limit myself to home edition buyers only. I can make the change for anyone who Buys this.

3 weeks later
#8902 4 years ago

Hope everyone is doing well out there in callie, I still have my GT 2020 live upright for sale or trade. Just reposting this as I have had more leads here than anywhere else. Thanks guys and stay safe

1 year later
#10351 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Throwing out trade idea to live here if anyone is ever interested. Looking for a Wonka CE. Offering my HUO first owner Elvira HOH (premium) with Stern topper, low plays, tilt art blades, all Medisinyl mods, Stern shooter rod, dripping blood sling/lane protectors, new Titans and balls, lollipop rails from PBL, external audio controls/headphone jack, green lit flipper buttons, speaker lights, green coin rejects to match start button and flipper lights, dripping blood speaker accents and shooter accent, Lermods crypt mod and lighting, lockdown bar/button surround, custom magnetic instruction cards, and maybe some other little things I forgot.

I was gonna message ya for a ce but they just announced that jjp is doing another run of LE. I’d jump on that but the price went up of course to 11k. I’m looking for a master of puppets Met edition at this time.

8 months later
#11220 1 year ago

Just wanted to post there here first in case anyone was interested. Willy Wonka CE will be put up for sale soon. Located in Las Vegas just pm for pics or a link to my channel where some videos are at. 15k firm no trades unless is a super super nice example fish tales I’d consider. Thanks

3 months later
#11555 1 year ago

Looking to sell my star wars pro out here in Vegas. I know they are in production which sucks for timing as I want to grab bond. 540ish lifetime plays cleaned and ready to go. Cliffys installed, Mezel mods mini lcd art, coil stops replaced as one failed when I got it after 159 plays. Titan rubbers installed as well. I’m the second Second owner. Have it’s listed on Facebook for 6600 but will of course drop the price for pinside peeps. Make a fair offer if you want. Trades would just be a super nice fish tales. Willing to deliver to so cal as well if a deal is made. Thanks

1 month later
#11630 1 year ago

Star Wars pro for sale with around 550 plays or so. Shaker motor, new rubbers and a mini lcd bezel
6300$
Golden tee live HE 2022 green deck pedestal with ssx and power putt. Trades on this vids/pins or make offer. Located in Las Vegas but am willing to work out delivery. Pm for pics Thanks

11 months later
#12306 6 months ago

Also don’t forget the 18% buyers fee and California tax added on to each hammer down price. Seems prices are in line if you factor the fees in.

3 weeks later
#12359 5 months ago

Looking for a Metallica pre or LE, have a wonka CE for trade if ya want. HUO please

2 months later
#12562 73 days ago
Quoted from kpg:

You're totally right, I just only have enough room for 5 machines in my game room and this is the space that I normally rotate when I want something new.
It's an awesome game and I won't be sad if I end up keeping it

I’m in the same situation as well, I screwed up and got a GZ Pre that was my rotation pin spot.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gumby510.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=Gumby510 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.