(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GeekedOnPinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9343 3 years ago

I have a mint Munsters Pro with a couple small mods and a restored/custom No Fear with new artwork and mods that I’d like to trade. Let me know what you have if you’re interested. I would sell them as well but very interested in trades. I’m North of SF.

1 month later
#9537 3 years ago

I’m looking to sell or trade my restored No Fear. I’m 45 minutes North of the Golden Gate in SF. Interested in T2, Roadshow, Simpson Pinball Party, AC/DC, Metallica Premium (already have Pro), will add for games that are more $.

2 months later
#9700 3 years ago

I have a Stern Star Wars Pro in Sonoma County... looking to trade for a TMNT Pro or another Pro machine. Home machine, added a lit millennium falcon and a couple other small ships to the game.

2 weeks later
#9740 3 years ago

Seeking teenage mutant ninja turtles pro

1 week later
#9772 3 years ago
Quoted from Jarson:

Might want to check Captains Auction happening Friday

I’ve heard that stuff comes in rough shape and the prices seem pretty high

3 months later
#10047 2 years ago

I have a huo mint Jurassic Park premium with a ton of amazing mods. Looking to trade for an avengers infinity quest premium, prefer with mods but can negotiate

2 months later
#10215 2 years ago

Any interest in a Haunted House pin?

1 month later
#10306 2 years ago

Anyone have a Ghostbusters Premium for sale or trade? I have a loaded JP Premium or a loaded Batman 66 up for trade for a GB.

3 weeks later
#10563 2 years ago

PM me if you have a Deadpool premium or Ghostbusters premium for sale.

1 week later
#10597 2 years ago

Looking for Deadpool Premium or Ghostbusters Premium PM me with asking price.

3 weeks later
#10727 2 years ago

I am looking for a Ghostbusters premium and a Deadpool premium.

Willing to pay cash or trade. Will add cash if there’s a price difference.

I have the following pins possibly for trade or sale... if you are interested please send me a PM.

HUO Aerosmith premium
Hobbit Smaug gold
HUO Metallica premium
Star Trek next generation
HUO Mandalorian pro

1 week later
#10744 2 years ago

Still searching for a Deadpool premium and Ghostbusters Premium.

Will pay cash or trade.

Have Aerosmith Premium, Met Premium, Hobbit Smaug Gold as possible trades.

3 weeks later
#10811 2 years ago

Selling my nice Hobbit Smaug Gold Special Edition, $11,500 or best offer. Recently fully shopped, all plastics, ramps, building pieces removed from playfield for a deep clean, 100% new playfield plastics installed, all new clear Titan rubbers, all lights, switches checked, connections checked, Smaug servo replaced, slings rebuilt with new mounts for both axes and new axe pieces and stickers. Cleaned and polished everything. Beautiful machine with hammered gold armor.

Will consider west coast trades, modern sterns, pro or premiums. Feel free to offer other titles not listed for trades but my favs tend to be modern Sterns, Jersey Jack machines, and popular 90's titles.

Looking for Deadpool, Ghostbusters, Wizard of Oz, but feel free to send me offers. Will do 2 for 1 trades, add cash, take cash, lol

Added over 2 years ago:

Dropped to 11k or best offer

1 week later
#10814 2 years ago

Up for west coast trades of all kinds. $11k or best offer

5 months later
#11190 1 year ago

I have a Stranger Things Pro with topper, shooter Rod, inside art blades, UV kit, titan glow rubbers, two lit car mods.

Game is in 10 out of 10 condition. Always in a home. $8000 firm.

#11211 1 year ago

I have a few games up for sale, make me an offer.
Aerosmith premium huo 2500 plays, just shopped, purple armor $10k
Metallica Premium HUO 2500 games, just shopped, new titans $12k or best offer
JJP GNR LE, topper w led moving mod, art of pinball button vines mod, 600 plays $10,5k or bo

Added 22 months ago:

Met is gone
GNR also includes JJP GmR blanket,pin cover, & gnr pingulp.

2 weeks later
#11239 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballboy:

Would anyone be willing to ship a game from San Ramon to Santa Barbra, I’m willing to pay up to 400$, I would pick it up myself but my grandpa was taken to the er this morning and is most likely staying there for a while. All I need is a little help.

Have you tried Chris Fox? He runs games from Northern Cal to Southern Cal all the time in batches. If you search the forum here you will find his info... guy has moved hundreds of games.

4 months later
#11613 1 year ago

About to list two HUO pins that have been in my collection for sometime. PM me if interested. Pickup is near Santa Rosa, CA.

I have someone that delivers in most of the Bay Area for $200-300 if you don’t want to move it.

2005 HUO mint Simpsons Pinball party w COLOR DMD, 2nd owner, 600 plays, mint condition plastics, ramps, playfield, etc. No fade, no button wear, looks nearly new. Just fully shopped out, replaced all titan rubbers, lots of cools mods with Color DMD. Lit speakers, nuclear speakers, treehouse, working sparky mini tv, nuclear mod, lamp mod and more. About $950 in extras included.

$8500

HUO Ironman classic, just shopped out, all new red titan rubbers. Ironman w led mod, war machine with led and gun mod, missle mods, arc reactor mod. Not sure on the number of plays on this one as it came wiped but it has a very clean playfield and given the ramp condition I think it was played lightly.

$5500

1 year later
#12329 5 months ago

I have a Guns N’ Roses LE mint condition w lior button mod and pingulp, topper w mod light show added. 1001 plays

Looking to trade for something different.

Interested in Scooby, Queen, Rush, bond, venom, but will consider other trades.

I prefer 2005 and newer but will consider 1990s.
Will +\- $ for the right game.

If it’s a project, then the trade must be heavily in my favor.

1 month later
#12412 4 months ago

I have a Stargate pin. Great cabinet, players condition playfield with bad wear around typical spots on gotleibs, everything works, including the alien and the pyramid. There is a rubber in the back of the pyramid that is broken that allows the ball to get stuck in a place it shouldn’t so it needs maintenance. Two years ago replaced rubbers we could get to and flippers and switches that weren't working.

Stargate $2500 located in sonoma county, PM me if interested

#12413 4 months ago

Venom premium - got on trade nib two weeks old
Foo fighters premium - alien bubble mod, alien head shooter

I am the first owner on both of these. Low plays. Mint Condition.

Looking to trade for

Scooby CE preferred
Batman 66
Stranger Things
Elvira hoh
Elton John LE

I have two premium games.
+\- $$$ depending on game

other modern Sterns, CGC, dutch no AP, no projects

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GeekedOnPinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=GeekedOnPinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.