(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ericpinballfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

306 posts in this topic match your search for posts by Ericpinballfan. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1912 8 years ago

FOR SALE or TRADE ~BACK TO THE FUTURE!. FULLY UPGRADED,LED, BOARDS, RESTORED, AWESOME CONDITION. $4000 FOR SALE. Looking for a CAPCOM PINBALL MAGIC. PM ME!

#1913 8 years ago

WILL TRADE MY RIVERBOAT GAMBLER(FULLY RESTORED< BEST YOU WILL EVER SEE) or my BACK TO THE FUTURE ( ALSO MINT< FULLY RESTORED) PINBALL for
RIPLEY"S BELIEVE IT OR NOT or PINBALL MAGIC
THANKS. PM ME

#1916 8 years ago

Really Gang, Cute. To much time in cyberspace. It's called caps lock, oops. That bored?

#1918 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

If you're going to try and sell people a $5k Fish Tales you might not want to act grumpy and confrontational, just saying. Your prices are on the ridiculous side, so starting fights isn't going to do you any favors.

It's like I'm texting old girlfriend. Interpretation...all in the mind. Ya, 5k Good price for this Fish Tales.. So much grief over a caps lock mistake. Granted Newbie here at pinside, but not to pinball.

#1922 8 years ago

Will trade my BACK TO THE FUTURE for a Ripley's in same condition, or Pinball magic , also in same condition. Hell, I'll take an Arabian Knights for the BTTF, and a little cash to owner.

#1940 8 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Selling my Triple Diamond 5cent slot machine

That is definitely taking room up for a pinball machine.

1 week later
#2012 8 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

For sale nice getaway no fade no drill holes. A really clean pin.

I was just in a Garage last Saturday for CL Getaway. He was firm at $2k and it was no way near as nice as this, needed tons of cleaning and a new display. This machine is Gorgeous, Very Nice. I was only willing to go $1200 for that sale, he said he could take it apart and sell part by part on ebay. I said, Good luck, "that's 3 times harder than cleaning yours". GLWS, Sounds like fare price for 100% machine.

#2039 8 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

F/S Whirlwind missing power supply board super clean otherwise. 1500

GORF- your a 10 hour drive from me, or I would come....GLWS

#2054 8 years ago

NICE SOF, not bad price! GLWS...Your a 10 hour drive from me or I would come today and look , cash in hand!

#2073 8 years ago

Looking for a pinball magic with in 5 hiour drive, I'm in Anaheim Ca. Thanks, gift for wife, really!

#2077 8 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

A guy in AZ is selling one.

Thanks Bellbrand! Will take a look., wish i picked one up 2 years ago when they were 2 thousand. (PM)

1 week later
#2187 8 years ago

Back to the Future for sale. PM if interested. Looking for PINBALL Magic local. Thanks

1 week later
#2267 8 years ago

Rob- Good Luck man, and I'm sure these will go quickly. I was about to PM too for the TZ. Maybe next time, I'll take it if change your mind. Much succuss and when Life turns around it's fun to get some back!

3 months later
#2777 8 years ago

WHAT. WOZ Sold? Darn, was hoping to sell a car this week and PM by Friday.

#2800 8 years ago

Can we turn the page....?

#2819 8 years ago

Listing my Gottlieb 1971 EM "2001" Wedge head; thought I would throw it up here first beforej putting it on LA and Orange county Craig's list this weekend.
Perfect working machine. When I got it the control bank and tilt relays needed springs, and R relay needed work. All fixed now. Match and 0-9 unit needed some work. Found back panel original metal one. Some shop work and lights that weren't working fixed. Game is in full players condition now , every light, function and target working. Reels fully working. Fun game 20 drop targets. Cabinet little rough but could easily be touched up. Back glass is gorgeous, say 8+ out of Ten. Playfield not bad , some wear by flippers. Asking $750, local pick up. I'm in Anaheim by Disneyland.

IMAG1201_(resized).jpgIMAG1201_(resized).jpg
IMAG1202_(resized).jpgIMAG1202_(resized).jpg
IMAG1196_(resized).jpgIMAG1196_(resized).jpg
IMAG1138_(resized).jpgIMAG1138_(resized).jpg
IMAG1141_(resized).jpgIMAG1141_(resized).jpg
IMAG1200_(resized).jpgIMAG1200_(resized).jpg
IMAG1199_(resized).jpgIMAG1199_(resized).jpg
IMAG1203_(resized).jpgIMAG1203_(resized).jpg
IMAG1205_(resized).jpgIMAG1205_(resized).jpg
IMAG1194_(resized).jpgIMAG1194_(resized).jpg

#2837 8 years ago

Agreeing with Paul. Pinball machines breed like rabbits, first there's one, then two, then ten.

1 week later
#2903 8 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

However, a remote backup battery needs to be installed. I am hoping to get $600 for it

PM sent

#2949 8 years ago

Poor parrot... I know this pin Jean luc...it was on San Diego Craig's about last August, yours and the night moves. Both pins $700. The guy you got it from only sat on them about 3 months till listed on riverside CA Craig's list.

#2995 8 years ago

When and where is pin a go go? Heard about but believe it didn't happen last year?

#3056 8 years ago

Anyone want a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Has to be fast , sorry for that. Game working great except the auto kicker. I installed long shooter rod to bypass this problem. Game priced fairly for some playfield wear and usual cabinet dings. Cabinet and playfield is 7 out of 10. Back glass a 9. Every function ,light,switch, working except auto kicker. New rottendog power supply installed. Found replacement screen, working great. Just did all rubbers and installed new black flipper bats with green rubber.
$2000 cash.
Eric
***GONE***
Thanks

#3062 8 years ago

I have put up on Market my Game Plan 1985 "Captain Hook". Great pin, making room.
Will consider trade for very nice Black Rose or Pinball Magic. Lots of pictures.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/31182

#3071 8 years ago

Bump for Captain Hook! Add in marketplace. Probably going to both pin a go go this year and California extreme, could bring it up. I'm by Disneyland.
Considering trade for Black Rose, why not pirate for pirate. Bad cats, mouse'n around, pinball magic, earthshaker.B/W Indiana Jones plus cash to trader.
Price is based on one of a kind rare pinball. You don't see this title for sale or trade ever !

#3080 8 years ago

Selling my Party Animal this week. Bally 6803 series 1987. Complete working game with new power supply and sound board. Manual, few spare parts. Players condition, recently shopped bulbs and rubbers, flipper rework. Fun game plays five songs during game play you select with extra set of flipper buttons.
Pm me for more details and set up phone call.
Will send pics. Game is complete.
$1800 . Also looking for trade of Mousin' Around, Bad cats, Black rose, Bally Atlantis.
Thanks Eric

#3100 8 years ago

Leap year bump for my Game plan 1985 Captain Hook, only 454 made. Game is 100% and serious shop job and beautiful playfield. In the market place with tons of pictures. Willing to trade or negotiate trade and cash either way. Looking for nice BW Indiana Jones, Pinball Magic, Black Rose. Pm for more details and check out add.

IMAG1862_(resized).jpgIMAG1862_(resized).jpg

#3107 8 years ago

March First Bump for my Captain Hook game plan 1985; collector quality, fully restored only 454 made. PM me if interested.
Eric
Just edited post pending market adds.

#3116 8 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

If you aren't going to follow Pinside rules about posting for sale threads you could at least give us a price...thanx

Sorry man...That's what I see on this thread all the time. I won't mention pinsiders names, but I see adds on this thread that are never in market adds. In fact I've purchased 3 from this topic.
Please inform me on the proper etiquette, don't want to violate anything.
Kind regards, Eric

#3134 8 years ago

That's a nice looking Fish Tales Doomid at a great price! Trusted seller, I've gotten two games from him and there always nice. Still bummed I didn't move on your BSD.

#3151 8 years ago

Sure, drive to California to pick up machines.

Quoted from golfingdad1:Can I be an honorary member ? I'm originally from CA.
Love how much activity you guys got going on!

#3153 8 years ago

Captain Hook $3000 Game Plan 1985 only 454 made , add in marketplace with pictures. Will consider trades. Pinball Magic, Black Rose, Mousin Around, and a nice Earthshaker.
It's not as rare as a King Kong. But pretty rare.

IMAG1863_(resized).jpgIMAG1863_(resized).jpg

IMAG1874_(resized).jpgIMAG1874_(resized).jpg

IMAG1864_(resized).jpgIMAG1864_(resized).jpg

IMAG1861_(resized).jpgIMAG1861_(resized).jpg

#3168 8 years ago

Thanks to the few that have had interest on my Captain Hook, game plan 1985 only 454 made.
Discussion on price has been interesting to say the least. Luckily no price police knocking on door asking for my pinsider badge.
Price drop to $3000, cash in person speaks volumes.
Thanks for your offers gang.
Eric
Ship full of pictures in marketplace.

1 week later
#3223 8 years ago

There's a game of GOT on location at Eighty-Two downtown LA, 4th St. No where near Chino Hills, but fun night out, on average about 25 pins there.

#3236 8 years ago

I was at that auction. This is not the same Jokerz! That game was trashed and this is a much better cabinet.

Quoted from TheOnlyest:Is that the Jokerz! from Captains auction a couple weeks ago?

#3239 8 years ago

I admit I bidded 300 for trashed Jokerz, but no way I spend a penny more on it. I have a Jokerz complete rebuild, Ramps and plastics and board work., almost done. I would need $1500 min. If you come to so cal anytime soon contact me. Big Guns available next week, finishing shop job.

Quoted from TheOnlyest:lol, you aint kiddin! That game was thrashed, and some fool paid $700 + commission for it??! My apologies to "scasey

#3283 8 years ago

Big Guns Williams for sale in orange County! May be gone, re-post monday if not.

#3289 8 years ago

Looking for a cheap project Taxi. Thanks

3 weeks later
#3374 8 years ago

Before this thread we only had Craigslist...
This has been a great rather upscale model to the Craigslist nightmares some of us have had, or perhaps not, but I've had some interesting encounters when it's come to pinball on CL.

Today and it started late last night on the greater 5 County area from LA to San Diego CL listings for pinball. They are now being bombarded with fake pinball adds. Need a Honda Accord? Search pinball. Need a tractor or bobcat, search pinball.

I think this is either a funny prank, or even Craigslist is tired of pinball listings showing up repeatedly daily.

#3376 8 years ago

That's the one, over a thousand adds so far.

1 week later
#3511 7 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

No GB pro's or Hobbit's made it on route around here yet??!!

Soon, maybe end of next week. I'll let you know.

#3572 7 years ago

YUP-82 IS A BAR and late night hang out. Sometimes great taco cart and food truck. Great bar, well ,taps, cocktails. One side is classic arcade uprights, other side is Molly's premium pins, some classics, some modern, lots of inbetween. GB,GOT,MM- great mix of old and new. They often change a few from month to month to always mix it up and make it feel fresh.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

Oh dang, 82 looks to be night hangout eh? Google says it opens at 6pm - No lunch?

#3600 7 years ago

BIG GUNS going to PAGG, come play it and BUY iT!!! $1600.
PM for details or questions. See you all there Friday!!

#3607 7 years ago

Mrart2u- see you there at PAGG. Look forward to meeting everyone, most for the first time.
I have a very fun Big Guns I'm bringing up for sale. Great system 11, highly underrated.
Fairly cheap compared to many titles these days. Come play it and see if your Invincible!

#3609 7 years ago

Dammit, I'm out of room for any new pins. Just to make sure I'm not tempted, I'm driving a small car to PAGG

Alan- No worries....I pass by you on the way home Sunday, I'll stop and deliver it!.
See you up at Pagg.
Eric

1 week later
#3676 7 years ago

da272be3996e5904335af879eb9212f99e5caeb7_(resized).jpgda272be3996e5904335af879eb9212f99e5caeb7_(resized).jpg

#3677 7 years ago
Quoted from Goalie:

Thanks, I spoke to him already

The same Dr Who is on eBay for auction, closes in 7 day's, standing at $2700 currently.
Good seller, I've dealt with him several times. Always has nice pretty machines.

#3690 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Chris @ Sly Fox shipping to make the transfer - he'll be in the Orange County area next Saturday to pick up, so anyone looking to help fill his truck up for a ride to NorCal now's your chance

I just need someone in NorCal to buy a machine now. I have saved Chris's number in case I find something up there. Come close a few times.
Anyone up there want the other Big Guns I didn't take to Pagg?

#3706 7 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

I'd love to have that^^^

Steve I'm not coming to Vegas again till mid July! Ha ha, we can't have em all.

#3735 7 years ago

I didn't see Congo or Flintstones. We talking 2016 here?

#3799 7 years ago

Looking for a Black Rose in the greater LA, Orange County, San Diego, Inland Empire, Riverside area. Or couple hour drive from Anaheim.
Thanks

#3806 7 years ago

OK, I'll go $1678.99, Indy me. Pm me if offer is good.where is Martinez?

#3812 7 years ago
Quoted from SLeRiC:

Indiana Jones is worth well over $5K ?
Maybe interested in trade?

I tried that, don't think he was interested, it was a long shot.
Yes, if you have a working Indy they average in today's market for well over 5k, topping 6k is starting to reach if cabinet and playfield are minty fresh.
Calipinball24's price seems fair, would have to see it in person most likely. I'm sure it will sell quickly. Money talks when your there in person!!

#3822 7 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

, I need that for the game that will be replacing it

What you getting to replace Diner and cupholder??

#3826 7 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Me want Diner....

Steve- I heard that if you put bunk beds in master there's room for 2 more machines. Tempting Bad Cats in AZ too!
I'm so out of room, my wife is about to kill me, she doesn't know there's another coming next week.
E-man

#3829 7 years ago

Damn Steve- I guess that's good news! You sure you can only get 2 in guest bedroom, I know I could fit 3 in mine?
Diner is fun to! I wish I had more cash right now or I'd already Pm'd Reality_Studio.

#3830 7 years ago

You can see the Time Machine

Tell Us, how much for the Time machine?

#3836 7 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

But she's been MIA for a week, so the drama and unknown is faaaaar from over.

Steve- Sorry bro, even if its for the better it still sucks to go through. You tough man, you'll come up better for it. Had several friends in our age group go thru this lately. The Big-D always blows. Better now than another painful 10 years.
But hey, there's pinball!! Forget about her. I know where you work, plenty of Babes there!

#3843 7 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Wheel of Fortune - Still Available!

IS the Jackpot payout included!

#3853 7 years ago

Centaur is a great old school game with amazing art package. I saw a similar one sell for $1800 in November. I stood there and played it to. With any pin, things break. Half the fun of owning 30 year plus pins! Part of the game.

#3866 7 years ago

Bally Atlantis for sale in so cal, Anaheim -Garden Grove. Fully working, great multiball!
$2750.

IMAG2274_(resized).jpgIMAG2274_(resized).jpg

IMAG2278_(resized).jpgIMAG2278_(resized).jpg

IMAG2275_(resized).jpgIMAG2275_(resized).jpg

IMAG2280_(resized).jpgIMAG2280_(resized).jpg

#3902 7 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Is that a bugeye Sprite sitting next to your Atlantis?

No, I wish. 1972 MG Miget, last British production year, triple windshield wipers. They moved production to Detroit in 73.
Great 4 banger, needs minor work, For Sale!
$3000 or trade for pin in similar value.
Only posting since you asked. Goal was to get it listed soon.
Anybody?? Car for pinball Trade?
Thanks Eric

#3917 7 years ago

Edit: I changed my thoughts and removed post.

1 week later
#4028 7 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

If you want to do it right. Duvetyne (blocks all light, tears easily in straight lines) & 3" gaff tape.

You sound like a stagehand like me. Exactly what I did. Always extra duvi lying around, also covers most machines.

#4029 7 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

Looking for a Gottlieb Wipeout pinball.

How much you looking to spend?, know a guy, but would have to ship it in and cost extra $500 for that.
Just got a Flintstones from him and almost got his nice wipeout to.

#4030 7 years ago

Looking for someone's playfield rotisserie for two playfield restorations including Flintstones mentioned above. Someone has to have a used one taking up space in garage they don't want anymore? Buying new seems pricey at $290 shipped. I feel it's one of those devices I also would use couple times then sits in corner of garage. Or if there is someone who wants to rent there's for 3,4,5 months?
I am in Anaheim and don't mind short drive to avoid shipping costs.

#4048 7 years ago

Well that was quick lol, sale pending on this one

Damn, that was quick. Maybe we should make a rule on this thread about posting in the middle of the night, so we all have a chance.
Slept through another great pin.

#4054 7 years ago

Its so hot, I'm afraid to turn on a machine today.

#4075 7 years ago
Quoted from pin-head:

I just wanted to drop in and say "hi"

You know, Motordome is not a bad game! Fully working early Bally , pretty solid games. Maybe he would do $700 in person?
Go play a bunch at Pinball Hall of fame. Be surprised what you might like. Good to have about ten titles in your head you want during your search. With that knowledge base, when a pin comes up on your list, you know to move fast on your budget.
Good Luck in search.

#4110 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Dayum - if that was local I might be tempted to bite.

It is local, just 6 hour drive there and back.
And wasn't there a shipper for us on this thread for Nor Cal, So Cal shipping, $150 each way?
Love that name and number again.

#4113 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

If you use Chris / Sly Fox shipping he'll probably charge u around $220 or less to bring it down to you. He's awesome

That's it, I couldn't remember.
Chris sly fox. Can someone please PM his number or email?
Thanks Eric

#4119 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Plus, the playfield is literally a human torso with pop bumpers as tits

These are symptoms of "pinball madness". Doctor's recommend no more than 2-3 hours a day or condition can worsen

2 weeks later
#4187 7 years ago

Hi Gang- Coming up to Cal Extreme This weekend. What's for sale up there??
Please let me know what you all have avaliable up there!
Looking for older Bally Solid State's
Elvira and the Party Monsters
Vector
Skateball
Blackwater 100
Searay
Sliverball mania
Pharoh
Frontier
Flash Gordon
Spectrum
Atlantis

Capcom Pinball Magic on list too.

I would pick up Sunday or Monday.
Thanks very much!
Pm me what you have, not married to this list, it's a starting point.
Eric

#4192 7 years ago

Steve, see you there Sat ,I'll be wearing my badge!

#4227 7 years ago
Quoted from CCPL:

Reluctantly looking at selling my Mousin' Around, ad in the market:

Pm sent! Do we do dibs here?

#4232 7 years ago

Need help please!
Want to ship a pin from Folsom CA.
Been on this damn ushiip website for an hour trying to find Chris at Sly Fox shipping phone number?????
Anyone have it???
Please Pm me.
Thanks Eric

#4236 7 years ago

Sparky, thanks for the info. Bought the mouse and arranged shipping in less than 6 hours.
Chris at sly fox is coming with deliveries on Sunday to Cal extreme, if someone needs to have one moved or brought in.

#4245 7 years ago

Damn, sent pm but see panic is sold. Can someone break it to my mine Year old?

#4250 7 years ago

A Big shout out for Chris sly fox shipping.
Total pro, white glove service. He picked up machine and wrapped it. Delivery right on time.
Super nice guy, top notch!
I will use him again.

#4260 7 years ago

Looking for Elvira and the Party Monsters!
Nice condition prefered, meaning minimal playfield wear and low fade cabinet.
Also under $3 k preferred. Willing to shop,led, etc..
Please Pm me if you have one your willing to let go.
Thanks Eric

#4269 7 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

was at $2700, not sure if it ever sold or if it is still for sale. Too far away......

Sold in PA.
Still looking, getting close found one back east but needs ton of work decals and ramps. Plus shipping it in makes it $3700 after work and led lighting.
San Diego to SF, there has to be a EATPM for sale?

#4276 7 years ago

Chris from sly fox shipping is in the so cal area today if anybody needs a pin to go back up north to bay area.
Pm me for his number.
I've used Chris several times now and nobody beats his white glove service and prices.

#4277 7 years ago

Izzy, doesn't Jeff at classic arcades sell a full size overlay. Was available a month ago.

Quoted from izzy:WTB Taxi repro playfield.

1 month later
#4420 7 years ago

Heavy Metal Meltdown for Sale ...$900 firm... pinside price. I'm in Anaheim by Disneyland...
Machine works 100% plays great, great audio guitar riffs! This is a players quality pinball.
Playfield has some wear with touch ups....I'd say a 7 out of 10. Cabinet not bad, full art no fade, 8+ out of 10.
Ramp is clean, no broken plastics.
I fixed the topper, got all blinking red lights working up there and improved the connections on topper speakers.
This machine was an extra in a bulk purchase.
Buried in garage, will get photos today and put in marketplace.
Pm me if interested, around all weekend for a drive by, play and purchase.
Thanks Eric

#4424 7 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

UGH! why am I broke!!!!

We're all broke!!! Thanks for the bump. I can't even walk in my garage, I here the excuse of "Need to make room", but I really do!
If it doesn't sell by Pin-A-Go-Go 2017, I'll bring it up.

#4442 7 years ago

I just went back and took a look past few pages. All pictures removed till about a month ago. They left a rollergames I think because it was marked sold. $800, good price for a rollergames.
I guessing here, but they prefer market adds so if it sells you donate some cash. I always do for pins and machine's anyway.
Don't like being censored in a sub forum like this. Pinside, what's up? Makes me not want to donate next time. Being honest....

#4471 7 years ago

I'm just going to miss pictures by O-Din and Aurich and others that were comedy to comments and ideas.
Post a dumb comment, here comes a funny picture of a cat, or a dog, or a face.
I have sold 3 pins and a bunch of parts in the last year. My donation tally is over $200, probably little more. Am I rich, No. Did I make money....No.....did I break even....maybe, I'd say no, maybe down a couple hundred. But, pinside offered me the ability to move extra stuff. I was more than happy to donate!
The point for me isn't donating money, I'm good. It's that now I can't post a picture below of an extra fish tales rod plastic I have. Yes, I can go make an add. And I will today for it.
But now I can't post a picture of my cat lying down on it yesterday while I was trying to photograph it. Then she wanted to clean her but for all you to see.
I'll go post in the thread cats and pinballs. Maybe some comedy in that forum is still available???

3 weeks later
#4600 7 years ago
Quoted from atwong:

Hi Everyone, I'm a new person on this site and I'm in the market for my first pin. I don't know anything and if you have any recommendation, would be happy to hear them. Thanks!

Buy a cheap EM, make it your first practice machine. Regardless of budget , go for $500 or less and learn it all there. Then upgrade in few months. No hurry, plenty of pins in the greater tri County area.
You also may get several PM's messages from guys trying to sell. Like I said, lots of pins available and there will be next year to.
Go to a show, see what you like. Banning will be first up in March. Go to club 82 in LA, 20 pins on location. See what you like.
Eric

#4617 7 years ago
Quoted from atwong:

I don't know anything and if you have any recommendation,

I agree, so many pins available in orange and LA County's that shipping in your first pin I don't recommend. Seeing and playing before you buy, and seeing if it has any issues. Buying your first pin be prepared to learn to fix it to.

I had mentioned a few places to play. I forgot to mention one of the best dinning and pinball places around. Doomid has an amazing restaurant excellent food. The pinball room is top notch. The only place you will find a Rob Zombie, Ghostbusters LE, America's most Haunted, and a Georgous Funhouse all on location! Many more. Shane is also a great pinball guy to buy from. I personally have purchased 5 from him.
Ayce Gogi
7128 Van Nuys Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 91405

2 weeks later
#4672 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I cancelled my GB order,

None of my business, but why? I rather like GB. Just wish I had room and money. I'd get that Hobbit too!

2 weeks later
#4736 7 years ago

To bad troz doesn't have a dirty Harry, we could make a trade connection right there in last 2 posts.

#4742 7 years ago

Damn, when did Funhouse break $5k?
Wow, pin prices are getting out of hand.

3 weeks later
#4809 7 years ago

$35 bucks gets you a Heart+. I did it after selling a pin. It's just money, what's another couple bucks when we all have spent Thousands! I sold an EM for a $60 profit, actually wish I had kept it, but the guy was nice and it was his first pin.
I see and know a few sellers that really could donate more.
The Best thing about the Heart + is when you PM members you can include picture's in communication.Been worth it for me because I sell tons of parts.

#4822 7 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Have you seen this?

Don't you have a Pinbot for sale?
See above.

1 week later
#4852 7 years ago

Looking for Indiana Jones pinball Adventure ,Williams. Looking within driving distance, say 3-4 hours of Anaheim.

Added over 7 years ago: Found. Thanks to Pat for selling me his beyond minty pretty machine.

2 weeks later
#4884 7 years ago
Quoted from SoCalPinballs:

Good catch. Ooops

I hope this post doesn't get me in trouble.
What's up with these 4 Gottlieb?
First they were all over our local Craigslist for over a month. Then I thought pintastic had them. Then they showed up at Captains auction few weeks ago, bidding stopped at $1000 each. Now on this thread for a week plus.
I so hope you sell them. I'm just confused when EM's broke the $700 mark, even fully restored. Someone indeed spent some time on them, not sure about coin doors, there not original in my opinion.
It's just lately pinsider trading has had some other EMs in the 3k plus range. Now these 5, I ignore overpriced pins on eBay and there are plenty of overpriced EM's there to.
I always see EM's in the $300-$700 in the greater San Diego to LA Craig's listings. Few today.
Value vs restored are not the same thing.
Once again don't want to be price police, not my thing, to each his own. But for $6800, I mean $8500, this seems like a horrible deal.

#4886 7 years ago

I am selling them at a big loss so obviously I overpaid.

Sorry for your loss. Don't think a downvote was necessary , but oh well. I'll take high road and not do the same to you. Like I said, just my opinion. I wont go into details about seeing and playing them that day at auction. I really don't think any EM is worth more than $1k, just don't. Value and bang for your buck can yield 2-3 nice DMD's at this price for 5. Or one A-list game.
Brings me back to original question, who and why does any dealer flipper feel an Em is worth this much?
Just because one Dealer sells at a high price doesn't mean that sets the bar that high. I'm sure we all have had one or 2 pins go for way more than we thought we would get. Doesn't mean that's the benchmark from now on a that title. Nice CQ Earthshaker recently sold for $3600, doesn't mean all Earthshakers are now that much, even with new decals, display, ramps and plastics, led lighting and of course, "Was stripped to field and every part cleaned". Still an Earthshaker value $2800.
Restored or not, just an EM,and I'm a huge fan of them. They all have there unique qualities and everyone should have one in there collection. Personally I'v had 8 now over the years. Enjoyed the hell out of them. Regret selling a couple, want my 2001 back. Worked my ass off on them, fixing switches and cleaning, rubbers and lighting. never felt the need to charge double what I paid, maybe made $50 on all of them. I was just happy to bring a pin back to life and sell to a first time pin buyer or someone happy to find a title they had been looking for. I'm not in the business of making money off of selling pinballs. I'll leave that to the guys that pick them up on craigslist, drive them cross town and add $1000 bucks to purchase price next week.

#4888 7 years ago

That is why we put them for sale and listen to offers.

Your right, maybe woke up on wrong side of the broom today. I've had a lot of pinballs and really dont get why Em's reached this mark. It's a general annoyance that I lashed out on you.
Like the new Get Smart Avatar. So I up voted you.
Moving on, GLWS.
They were pretty that day at auction and caught my eye.

3 weeks later
#5049 7 years ago

It's tournament night at Ayce Gogi, I'd be there if I wasn't working. Shane's place is top notch. His shiny new Batman66 is very nice too.

2 weeks later
#5101 7 years ago

Selling a Capcom Flipper Football.
$1400 pinside so cal price.
Will post market add by end of day.
PM if interested.
Thanks Eric

#5105 7 years ago

Flipper Football add up with pictures.
$1400 pinside price. Thanks

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/45450

#5114 7 years ago

Doomid-Great Guy, Great Pins, Awesome Food. Buy with confidence, I've played his TWD, great pin.

#5121 7 years ago
Quoted from SpamMusubi310:

Dropped price to $6000!

Spammusubi,

Quoted from bellbrand:Someone by my GOT PRO so I can buy this

Bellbrand, you want this machine. Can't believe Spam marked it so low. Great value for all the beauty this one is.

#5122 7 years ago
Quoted from Minigedge:

I have a destroyed Flash! I think it is THE destroyed Flash - I know its been through 3 pinsiders hands at least

It's not that destroyed! I just played it couple weeks ago. It's really not that bad, I've seen some torn up FG, this isn't in that category.
Cabinet 7, playfield 7 ++.

1 week later
#5155 7 years ago

Flipper Football bump,kick.
$1300 listed in the marketplace.
I donate after every sale.
PayPal OK.

3 weeks later
#5215 7 years ago

It looks like the next Captian's Auction in SoCal will be interesting. There are lots of pins listed.

I have found that all the high end pins have reserves now at the auction. Several of the line up has been there before. Same BR,Addams,Twilight as last auction.

#5223 7 years ago

Its an all star cast of pins tomorrow. See everyone there at 9am!
For the record, ive only got one deal in all my years. The stars have to align perfectly. Maybe with TPF this weekend a few of the dealers wont be there.

#5225 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I miss the old Super Auction days when they were real, not consignment phony bullshit.

Yes, the golden days of deals. Few dealers i know started there bussiness's there.

#5239 7 years ago
Quoted from surfsidedetail:

I have new sheets of standard tempered pinball glass
$35 for standard
$45 for widebody

Can i get a sheet of wide later next week?
Thats very nice of you.
But, Jay above is first if you only have one sheet.
You also have a pin id like to see in person.

#5245 7 years ago
Quoted from surfsidedetail:

have a used sheet of widebody invisiglass in excellent shape for $200

Pm sent

#5310 7 years ago

Anyone recall who was doing rivet service in tbe Bay area last year? There was an add in the marketplace forever.
Cant find it.
Please PM me if you know the guy.
Thanks Eric

#5312 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Anyone recall who was doing rivet service in tbe Bay area last year? There was an add in the marketplace forever.
Cant find it.
Please PM me if you know the guy.
Thanks Eric

Found it, contacted already.
Anyone local in so cal offer a rivet service?
Dont feel like buying a rivet press.

#5320 7 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Just come to Vegas, you can use mine.

Thank you bro....I know about yours but thats July before Im in vegas. Ill bring some stuff.

Quoted from iwantansi:

I've got one you can come by and use... i'd rather not take any money and do it myself... i'll show you how to use it and everything...

Thank you so very much. The next few days are busy for me, ill email you next week.

2 weeks later
#5389 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Batman has left the building. Farewell, dynamic duo.

You barely knew them.....heard amazing 3.0 code came out last night...

2 weeks later
#5413 6 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Toying with the idea... Of selling my collection (See my collection for pins).

Are you going to Pin a go go?

#5435 6 years ago

Light Project Vector for sale. $1200
Paid 1000, have new side rails from pinball life. New drop target set, target decals. Titan black black rubber set, Included in sale but not yet installed.
Ive run out of time. Above players quality.
I was going to purchase New Cpu board, and Altek ocd led light board, but trying to stop the bleeding pouring more money into machine.
Has manual and schematic.
Some playfield wear at center targets, light,light planking on left side.
Both glasses in great shape.
Can take some pictures tomorrow and forward to you.
More than willing to bring it north to PAGG if sale can be arranged in advance.
I have run out of time and space and this machine would be in my way for 4-5 months before i could get to it.
Pm me if interested.
Thanks Eric

3 weeks later
#5487 6 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

orangecounty.craigslist.org link

That Fire doesnt work. No solinoids firing and needs cpu work. Wanted to buy it first day listed, but he was honest about boards. I passed. Cabinet a little rough when you look close to.

2 weeks later
#5550 6 years ago

I added some more pictures, people wanted to see the shooter lane and the underside of the cabinet.

Leg levelers are the new shooter lane pic.

#5559 6 years ago

Thanks! I'll miss it but I can always get another one in the future if I have room again, not the end of the world. Funny part is that at "$7200 not sold" I was getting offers in the 4k range, but at "$6500 pending sale" I got offers higher than $6500 lol. Go figure.

Damn timing.. why do these great pins come up when im under construction and blowing 40k on remodle???
Missed Robt nice Hobbit too!
Double damn

4 weeks later
#5633 6 years ago
Quoted from Cruster:

For those that might be interested, Dialed In is on location at Linbrook Bowl in Anaheim.

Did Hobbit go away?

#5636 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Sweet! Did they remove that broken down Hobbit?

The theatre of Magic wasn't much better.

#5645 6 years ago

Confirmed.."Dialed-IN" at Lynbrook Bowling alley in Anaheim is a blast. Played about 7 games, several modes started. In general game kicked my ass, fast orbits, bob killing me in center field, magnets it seems everywhere. Very fast game. Hobbit is alive and well, 4 games no issues. Theater of magic rounds out the trifecta.
Meet a great pinsider there by chance. It was great discussing the game and JJP. I should of played you doubles. Was surprised to put my name up for combo champ.
Id post pics but cant in this thread.
Moderators, can we please have that back?

3 weeks later
#5726 6 years ago

2 Game Plan Foxy Lady cocktails.
One's working, all mechs and displays, rather clean for her age. Just needs battery soldered to cpu, i have it and will include. Also have manual and schematic paperwork, rare for these games. Needs new rubbers.
The second Foxy in this package is ugly destroyed playfield, powers up, no worky due to major corrosion on cpu. But has all boards present and displays briefly light up, means they work. This one is a parts machine only. Not worth trying to bring to life unless you want a serious project.
$500 for both, firm , firm, combo only, you have to take both!
PM me if interested.
Ill give it a couple days here, then move to OC craigslist if no interest.
Then onto captains auction by the 26th.
Need space now, need these gone.
Thanks Eric,
I always donate to Pinside when machines sell.
Still wish we could post pics in this thread.

#5727 6 years ago

Second pin trying to get rid of.
Jokerz med project but all there and powers up. Comes with tons of stuff, manual, some new plastics , couple sets of used plastics, extra center lift ramp. New decal and upper deck. Giant box of stuff.
Pm me with phone number for more details. Currently folded up in garage. Will open and get pics by weekend.
Cabinet and playfield players condition. But all in all great system 11 for the price.
$1200 firm, firm.
Thanks.

#5730 6 years ago

Having purchased a project pin from Eric before, let me tell, when he says "giant box of stuff", he means a GIANT BOX OF STUFF. He won't let you leave until you have just about everything you need to get the game up and running. Buy with confidence...

Thanks Alan! The Hurricane Turned out awesome with your genius and knowledge.
( Alan was one of the super techs at this years pin-a-gogo, Thanks for all your work on that show by the way!)
Hurricane a little rougher than this Jokerz, it really just needs some polish and throw the upper deck and ramps back on.
It's one of those new black and yellow costco tubs, rather than a box!
Also bump for your Surfer EM, with you working on it someone is getting a NICE Surfer!

#5737 6 years ago

Star Wars Tourny was a blast. Thank you Shane for holding a great well organized event. 67 people attented and Ayci Gogi Raffled off an EM!

1 week later
#5762 6 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

What's an easy way to do the red filter.

Roscoe or Lee lighting gels for theatricle use.

#5764 6 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

oh for like "can lighting" ?

Yes, its the same gels. Pinball companies used it from way back.

#5791 6 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

Reference check = Adam from LA CA, handle TKDalumni on Pinside
Anybody have dealings with him?
Thanks!
BobC

Top notch dude, good friend. Always has been an upfront honest guy! Great seller of pins to.
So...hes the one that beat me to the WOZ??
If he backs out please PM me.
I should call him and talk him out of it.

#5800 6 years ago

Gottlieb Surf n Safari in so cal, near anaheim Ca. Who needs a rasta alligator?
Super clean, fully operational. Tight, solid playing, error free machine. New translite and trim. Rebuilt drops.
$2700, comes with new yellow ramp, and populated spare. Dont need them, but it comes with, small shoebox of new parts. Custom cliffy just made for me , saucer kickout. Operations manual. Plug and play.
Game has been to Pagg 2017, no problems at all during show, over 500 plays. Also been in few tournys its so solid and moves easy. Custom Led work, not throughout, but nice accents. Cheezy TIKI topper and palm trees included. Shopped and some titans added. Sling plastic new, plus spare, spare ramp lit entrance, brand new also included.
PM IF INTERESTED. Can and will pallett for shipping if needed.
Advertising here First.
Thanks Eric

#5810 6 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

I played this game for hours at PAGG this year. It plays so good. I would jump on this if I had the $$$$ or space (story of our lives right?)

Thanks Dave..
Its an awesome game, im just bursting at that seems and somethings gatta go.

2 weeks later
#5891 6 years ago

System 11 Transformer and Taxi sound board for sale. Both working.
$100 each plus shipping. Pm me if interested.
Pinside Marketplace Adds with pictures.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/54393
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/54389
Thanks Eric

4 weeks later
#5954 6 years ago
Quoted from genex:

Saw rvdv was selling a lot of his rare machines - might want that Flash Dragon of his

Robert is a really great guy with some awesome pins. Ive purchased 3 from him in last couple years. Great seller.

1 week later
#5964 6 years ago
Quoted from izzy:

Hump day bump for my 1959 Williams Space Glider EM Gun Game that's for sale. Photos, description and a video at the marketplace ad.

PM sent. Hope im first!

Other - For Sale
FS: 1959 Williams Space Glider EM Gun Game
“Rare space themed coin operated gun game. This has been gone through completely and works great. If you noticed that the the game name is not completely lit up, that is a feature w...”
8 days ago Sacramento, CA 750 (Firm)
izzy

#5968 6 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Just FYI TNA #6 is all setup ans on location at On TILT @ AYCE Gogi in Van Nuys, game is amazing!

See you next week. Always awesome to go to Ayci for food, drink, and the best pins in So Cal!

#5991 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Nice to meet doomid over at Ayce Gogi today. Cool little setup he has over there!
Got some games in on TnA and Dialed In. Nice Paragon too!
rd

Played TNA at Ayci Gogi last night. Awesome game, the sound and music soundtrack are amazing. Great game, best Spooky yet!
Thats right, no pictures on this thread.

1 week later
#6018 6 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56598
Surf 'n Safari 1991 Gottlieb for sale.
Fun game. Pm with any interest. Thanks Eric

Added over 6 years ago: Sold.

#6021 6 years ago

Edit, trade fell through.

#6022 6 years ago

Foxy Lady cocktail pin available, Gameplan. It also comes with second foxy lady non working parts machine, but complete. 400 firm, 2 cocktails. Price drop.
Pm me and pick up this week!
Thanks Eric

#6024 6 years ago

Who Dunnit for sale! $3000.
ALL boards were sent out this summer and serviced, navram cpu, new rottendog dmd board, stepper motor boards upgraded and socketed.
Comes with Lasserific topper, manual, new mantis sewer scoop. Building add with pictures today. Pm me if interested.
Thanks Eric

1 week later
#6033 6 years ago

BLACK FRIDAY SALE! BOGO Weekend Sale!
Buy one, get one free Gameplan FOXY LADY!
$400 gets you both. Deal is for combined sale and pick up of both machines thru Sunday. Comes with factory manual and schematic.
One is nice and working, the other is complete non working parts machine.
Price is firm, more than a good value for money. Im already losing money on this deal.
I really need the space so please PM me and come pick these up and help me out.
Thanks Eric

3 weeks later
#6078 6 years ago

Update, still have these 2 Foxy lady cocktails available for sale!
Catch me while im off this week.
One works and needs a new battery soldered on, i have battery. Very nice looking Foxy lady. The other is a parts machine mostly complete, just missing some plastics.
Both glasses in good shape. I also have manual and schematics included.
$400 firm.

#6088 6 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Looking for a Bally Who Dunnit.
Robert

Pm sent! Just getting home to your pm.

#6091 6 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Sounds like Eric is on the case. Good pin for sure.

Buzz, in the spirit of good will, such as you did this past week. If your selling your W?D, by all means you can have this sale!

1 week later
#6112 6 years ago
Quoted from hodgesm0:

Hey Guys,
Just saw this on Craigslist SD.
sandiego.craigslist.org link

Go get it! Your local.

#6131 6 years ago
Quoted from Jarson:

Someone in San Diego, grab these!!

I called earlier today. Its a scam. Guy wants offers now. You know what they say, to good to be true. It was.

#6134 6 years ago

I actully walked away from a $100 Motordome once after couple hours drivex it wasnt worth loading up.

#6139 6 years ago
Quoted from hodgesm0:

Someone go get these, I'm stuck at work!

It was a scam post. Already flagged for removal. Bait and switch add.

#6140 6 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Ouch. That must have been pretty dire.

It was, sat on guys patio for years. He offered 50 bucks and i still passed. Nothing salvageable, even boards, plastics, ramp, it was all bad. Pics on old phone, but we cant post pics in this thread anymore.

#6141 6 years ago
Quoted from pinpoor:

Very nice CCC, at a well respected pinsider's pad.
Magic Castle in decent condition. Devil Riders in nice condition. I think you should have a bit of ZAC knowledge.
Twister. Car Hop. BOP. Many others.
Just trying to keep my wife's Elvis and MM.
MET and BIB if I have to. They will be the last to go..
BBB just left the house last week....gotta due what you have to do...Not whining. Ok a little. Great wife. Great dog. Great daughters. (3,000 miles away).
35 years and counting with my wife putting up with a pinball addict. I'ts been a great ride..........

Sent PM for Magic Castle.

#6149 6 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Eric I sent PM way before you

Thats only when i posted statement.
I also PM yesterday not long after the initial post. Lets split it, you have it half the year, ill take the other half. Joint custody.

#6173 6 years ago

Selling Super Duper Rocket Gaming PC!

Other - For Sale
“ASUS ROG G752VS-XS74K- Ultimate Gaming Computer. NEW Unopened, Still sealed. Copper Titanium - 2017. I purchased this by mistake. By the time it was mid Dec , they would no longer...”
2018-01-13
Anaheim, CA
2,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 111 times

#6175 6 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Bummer, that’s a big ooops. Sounds like a decent machine but I’m more of a two years old lease return for 200 bucks kind of laptop guy.

Wow, you can do that?
Ya, i messed up on this.

#6205 6 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Looking for a DI LE - willing to buy outright, or trade for a perfect NIB condition Aerosmith Premium.
There's probably 250 or less plays on AS Prem. I'd also consider selling that if I can't find anyone to trade me for a DI.

The North cal thread has one. On pinside market place. 8300.

3 weeks later
#6315 6 years ago

Who Dunnit for sale. $3000
I work tons, so this is the week to catch me till Sunday if you would like to come by and check out and play machine. 100% working credit dot free machine. All boards upgraded and serviced including stepper motor boards to eliminate that dreaded F116 fuse problem this game had from factory. Navram cpu and new rottendog dmd board. Clean bright display.
Power driver board rebuilt by shaun pinball wizard in utah. Clean solid strong board. No burnt connectors.
Lasserific topper, new mantis sewer scoop and decals. Cabinet a 7++ with some touch ups to left side and a few dings from age and wear. Still very clean and presents well. You really have to put your face a foot from game to see cabinet flaws. Playfield is also a 7++, i judge my machines and purchases with scrutiny and expect fellow pinsiders to do the same. Some minor insert wear at suspects and weapons, common wear for this game. Several plastics were upgraded with new. Manual included.
No shipping, local pick up please. No paypal.
Will add to craigslist in few days. Pinside first.

1 week later
#6371 6 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

POTC from banning will be at AYCE following Expo 4.0...confirmed yesterday

What, what? Thats awesome Shane!

#6405 6 years ago

Well I finished one project... So now its time to finance or find my next one!

Dont i have a fire or a Jokerz with your name written all over it?

Machine - For Trade
Street Fighter II fully restoredNew!Fully restored (full original status) “Up for sale or Trade, a restored Gottlieb Street Fighter 2.

I have been working on this game for about 2 years, and you can see the transformation I performed here:

https://pinsi...&rdquo;
5 minutes ago Tehachapi, CA
Trade
uncivil_engineer

#6413 6 years ago

(2) Foxy Lady Game plan cocktail's for sale, $400. One is working, one is a parts machine only.
Manual and schematic included.
Pm me of interested. Priced to move. Combo deal.
Thanks Eric

#6415 6 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

Hey ericpinballfan , don’t you mean you have the ultra super rare HEAD TO HEAD Foxy Ladies cocktail table?? I heard it sells for THOUSANDS of dollars. (I also hear that you have a killer set of tools )

That would be a really dumb head to head pin.lol
Fixed my grammer above.
All the tools in my inventory will not fix the parts Foxy. But, many parts from that machine could fix many cocktails.

#6441 6 years ago

(2) Foxy Lady Game plan cocktail's for sale, $400. One is working, one is a parts machine only.
Manual and schematic included.
Pm me of interested. Priced to move. Combo deal.
Thanks Eric

Foxy Lady bump!

#6442 6 years ago

Who Dunnit? available to.
$2900 with lasserific topper, all boards serviced, navram cpu, upgraded stepper motor boards. Manual. Pm me, pics available.
Will build add with pics this weekend.

#6448 6 years ago

Who Dunnit? available to.
$2900 with lasserific topper, all boards serviced, navram cpu, upgraded stepper motor boards. Manual. Pm me, pics available.
Will build add with pics this weekend.

If anyone coming to Arcade Expo in banning is interested in W?D, I can work out meeting you or swing by my house before or after show in Anahiem.

#6451 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Is that yours with the topper on the OC Facebook page? Saw acejedi was interested.

No, that's one Evan just acquired.
Dont know who acejedi is or where he posted.

#6454 6 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Eric,
You haven't sold that yet!...wish you were closer.
Robert

Robert, Sly fox shipping. Hes been to my house 3 times.

#6455 6 years ago

Thanks Aurich!

Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Eric,
You haven't sold that yet!...wish you were closer.
Robert

Robert- Sly Fox shipping. Hes been to my house 3 times.
Or, come on down to Arcade Expo in Banning this week.

1 week later
#6490 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Anyone near chino hills have a TNA I could try out or is there a location that has one.
Thanks in advance.

You missed it. There was one at the Banning show past weekend. +1 for Ayci Gogi in Van Nuys, great food to. Many new games including TNA, Houdini, and JJP pirate's by Friday.

#6502 6 years ago

Sweet, think I need to pop by after my shoot on Thursday.

There's a Houdini at Ayci Gogi too!

#6509 6 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Maybe open to a partial trade with a Slugfest or Who Dunnit.

We should talk in a few days. W?D still available and I may still come up to Lodi in May.

2 weeks later
#6549 6 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

Glad to see a quick sale Steve!!

Whom ever got the Houdini, Congradulations!
I have one and was tempted to buy this.

1 week later
#6562 6 years ago

Who Dunnit up for grabs this week.
Im rarely off and able to sell pins. Tomorrow thru Tuesday your chance.
All new and upgraded boards. Lasserific topper. Plays great and bulletproofe'd for long term fun.
Pm me for pics, or better yet come by and play it. Will trade for GOTG pro, and ill give you cash balance. Only trade i would consider.
$3000.
Thanks
Eric

#6570 6 years ago

Who dunnit bump for weekend sale, or today!

#6572 6 years ago

Also want to move these 2 Gameplan Foxy Lady cocktails. $400 gets you 2 machines. One is working, just needs a good shop job. One is dead parts machine, complete game, just non working.

#6577 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Eric,I wish you were closer,I'd take those Cocktails!! Been wanting one for Game room!!!

I might just pack them up and bring to Lodi. Will i see you there, why am i asking that, i know youll be there.

#6580 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Done deal if Eric says ok!!!

OK! GOT YOUR pm, you have dibs. Ill send some pics in pm to you next week.

2 weeks later
#6640 5 years ago

So, someone paid $5k for Gilligan. Holy crap.

Well, we see if it truly gets paid for. Will know come next auction. But yes, shocking price for GI.

#6713 5 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I had an 88 supercharged MR2 and then the new style 91 turbo when they were first released. The 91 was a rocket for sure, but the 88 was an insane amount of power in a tiny car.
I miss those cars...

Miss my MR2 so much!
Called it the Falcon, fastest hunk a junk in so cal. Got so many tickets in it, felt it was best to move on. Last my license for a year too!

#6758 5 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

. All I did was drop my asking price and say that I was surprised it hadn't sold yet.

Holding my tongue for to long on this.
F them all. Raise the price back up and dont be in such a hurry. It all sells eventually.
Price police shit has to to stop.
Guys. Not our job to criticise for sale ads.
We all have opinions, thank our forefathers for the First Amendment. But in this case, do you want guys to bash your machine every time you try to sell it?
How would you feel?
And frankly Indy is a 6 ro 8 k machine now.
Go check sale archives.

#6765 5 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

So you think that your 20-year-old used boat is now worth upwards of $100K, because that's what they cost new now?
I like this theory!! I have a '91 Ferrari 348ts in really nice condition, and it even has a few nice and holy-shit expensive upgrades! Ferrari's sell new now for $220K+, so I guess that makes mine worth that much too! Any takers? Eric?
Oh wait, used sell for half of new? Wouldn't that make this IJ worth $4K?? Ok fine... I'll take $110K for my Ferrari... Eric??

Steve, relax. Watch the blood pressure.
Dude, i like you. Its ok, you have your opinion.
Fyi, it all depends on the ferrari, to each there own. Yours is nice...but I would only give you 40 for it. I dont need a Ferrari.
Indy hasnt been a 3k, 4k game for over 10 years. Were 2 decads into 21st century. Pinflation is real. If they were that cheap you would have 3, and so would I. I paid 6 for mine 2 years ago and had to do a ton of shit on it. Ive easily thrown another 2k into it. But im not selling. Someone with cash at my house really wants it, im charging 10k.

#6794 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Does the term "price police" include "price pumpers?" Because the latter is what you would have if he was selling at $4.

I'll see your $4 bucks and offer $10. Auction style.

#6807 5 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Does anyone need a brand new RottenDog WPC89 WPC-S Power Driver board? I have one. Also on eBay here:
ebay.com link

I totally want this but see you already have a bidder. I will bid up appropriately.

2 weeks later
#6863 5 years ago

We're trying to have a thing in future. Soon.
Lisa and I have already talked before.
I would let you know to Mark.
Missed you at leaugue.

#6865 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I see how it is, you missed Mark, but you didn't say you missed me!

Wait, wait..attendence was down.
I missed a ton of folks.
You Aurich as well. Hey, no kyle either!

1 week later
#6903 5 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Selling a Players condition Austin Powers
Any one can pick up tomorrow it’s yours for $2500
Otherwise I’m just going to sit on it for $3k

Corona Ca, bump for nice great seller.

Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Where are you located?

You guys are about 10 hours apart. Get in car and go now. Might make it there by 5pm.

#6906 5 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

About to list my Houdini, mint HUO w/ blades. $6500 firm. Love the game, just need the space for my incoming grail. Hit me up if interested.
-adam

Nice price, glws.

3 weeks later
#6963 5 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

I just now saw this Fun Fest in this estate sale at Costa Mesa, usually I try to keep up with the local estate sales but I got behind and just now saw this. This is the first time I have seen a pinball in one of these. No idea if it is still there for today, but if it is maybe they will be ready to move it out. There is also a Defender video game.
https://www.estatesales.net/CA/Costa-Mesa/92626/1927824

Great find.

#6973 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

HUO TNA for sale in north OC.
Fully loaded with standard cab and relatively low plays. Will include box.
$7k firm. Cash and carry only.

1 month later
#7038 5 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

2nd that! I'd buy any pin from Shane that I was looking for. He is one of the last people left in the hobby (and probably THE last person in CA) with a realistic perspective on value... I just wait around for him to jump in and say he's selling another game on my wishlist! lol
PS. You're welcome on the Dirty Harry, I reluctantly had to pass on that one due to $ constraints at the time... It's a beaut!

3rd. I also regret not getting a couple games from him. Great seller, i have purchased 4 games from Shane past couple years. Top notch seller in LA and Orange County. He is also a JJP dealer now!

1 week later
#7124 5 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

Thinking about getting another pin. Considering an Earthshaker, Taxi or dmd game. Budget is no higher than $2300. Obviously looking for a decent players condition game. PM me if you have anything. Minor wear on playfield is fine as are bumps and bruises on the cab...it just has to play well with no mechanical issues. Located in Santa Clarita.

Here it is!

1 week later
#7149 5 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

inlandempire.craigslist.org link

Quoted from WhiskeyPinball:

Thank you mikeincali

Maybe a good deal at $715 a table.
Good luck guys. Take cash...wink wink.

2 months later
#7291 5 years ago
Quoted from acitti:

Selling a poker room gambling themed pinball package:
World Poker Tour
High Roller Casino
Black Jack
$5000 for all 3 pins

Quoted from SpecialK-33:

You’re bluffing right?!

All of his cards are on the table but he's not all in.

#7300 5 years ago

Who Dunnit up for grabs!
$3500- firm.
So Cal pickup preferred..
NEW Colordmd, code is awesome, and this game looks great in Color!
Lasserific Topper, new Mantis sewer , manual, New rottendog dmd board, Navram, upgraded PDB, stepper motors cleaned-slot boards upgraded and chipped LM339 improves 12v performance. Many new improvements and updates to machine to make it play flawlessly.
No credit dot. Some new plastics, switches, decals, rubbers, some led's.
Translight is Nice, cabinet in good shape- say 7 out of 10, playfield also nice shape say 8 out of 10. Slight usual wear at weapons and clues, nothing major.
PM me please.
Thanks,
Eric

#7301 5 years ago

Who Dunnit up for grabs!
$3500- firm.
Lasserific Topper, new Mantis sewer , manual, New rottendog dmd board, Navram, upgraded PDB, stepper motors cleaned-slot boards upgraded and chipped LM339 improves 12v performance. Many new improvements and updates to machine to make it play flawlessly.
Translight is Nice, cabinet in good shape- say 7 out of 10, playfield also nice shape say 8 out of 10. Slight usual wear at weapons and clues, nothing major.
PM me please.
Thanks,
Eric

#7302 5 years ago

Also For Sale;
Gottlieb 1977 "Big Hit", Baseball themed wedgehead. Single player game, Nice, $700 obo.
1936 California Exhibit Company "Big Shot"; flipperless, no power needed, 5 ball nickle machine. Really Nice antique, $800.
Chicago Coin's 1964 Criss-Cross "Pop Up". Polished nickle coin door, set to Free Play. Shoot ball on playfield like a pitch and bat to activate targets that pop up 4 balls to form combinations of scoring, tic tac toe style. Works and plays Great; $1000.

#7309 5 years ago

Who Dunnit Black Friday Bump!
$3300!!! With Colordmd.
Few tire Kickers so maybe this will motivate.
PM me. Not looking for any trades.
Full post top of page.

#7326 5 years ago
Quoted from swanng:

I have a Gottlieb Haunted House complete project machine that needs a new home. The cabinet is in better shape cosmetic-wise than most, and the playfields have the typical wear. All the boards are included and some ground modifications were made to the CPU and driver boards, and some transistors were replaced on the pop bumper driver boards. The capacitors for the rectified DC in the bottom of the cabinet were replaced. The backglass is in very good shape and is included. I will have some photos available this evening on Photobucket. Local pickup ONLY.
Price is $750.00 firm.
PM with any questions.
Location is in Shandon, California, 18 miles east of Paso Robles off of Highway 46. Guess I should make my location visible instead of private, eh?

NO TIME, to far. Be 2+ weeks before I could get there. Im out, nice package, GLWS.

1 week later
#7361 5 years ago

Who Dunnit up for grabs!
$3500- firm.
PM me please.
Thanks,
Eric

Who Dunnit Bump !
Price lowered to $3300. Can pull colordmd and lower to 2900. I have a old display I can put back in, but dont reccomend it because the colordmd makes this game pop with great color animations!
I dont get a lot of time off, so this week thru Sunday is optimum for drive by and test play!

#7363 5 years ago
Quoted from swanng:

Hmmmmmm..........................
Wonder what I could get for my W?D with an extra NOS playfield, two extra NOS slot machines, and NOS plastics set.............................

And Colordmd?
Glws, your North, Im so cal. Plenty of state to sell W?D. Theres another local to me for 3500 with no colordmd.
I also have the lasserific topper and slot topper combo.

1 week later
#7403 5 years ago

Back to I have some time bump!!
Who Dunnit? $3200!
PM please.
Thanks,
Eric

#7414 5 years ago

Also For Sale;
Gottlieb 1977 "Big Hit", Baseball themed wedgehead. Single player game, Nice, $500 obo.

1936 California Exhibit Company "Big Shot"; flipperless, no power needed, 5 ball nickle machine. Really Nice antique, $700 obo.

Chicago Coin's 1964 Criss-Cross "Pop Up". Polished nickle coin door, set to Free Play. Shoot ball on playfield like a pitch and bat to activate targets that pop up 4 balls to form combinations of scoring, tic tac toe style. Works and plays Great; $900 obo.

PM Me-Thanks

Added over 5 years ago:

Big Hit off the table, pending pickup.
Thanks Mike!

2 weeks later
#7435 5 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Just took in a fun house that needs shopping. Cabinet decals were redone and peeling. Playfield decent. Nice player. $3200 obo.

Pm sent.

1 week later
#7449 5 years ago

Who Dunnit? $3100!
Final price drop with Colordmd. $2700 without it, but why?
PM please.
Thanks,
Eric

#7451 5 years ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

Great Game, lots of fun. GLWS

THanks Quadrat!
It is a fun game, my wife loves it, but likes it better when I sell a pin.

#7452 5 years ago

oops, bumped my own ad from previous page. Why do Pinside pages only go to 50?
Who Dunnit? $3100!
Final price drop with Colordmd. $2700 without it, but why?
PM please. Home all day next couple days, come take a look.
Thanks,
Eric

2 weeks later
#7525 5 years ago

Someone still needs to figure out who killed Tony?
Who Dunnit still up for grabs.
3100 pinside price, comes with colordmd.
Many,many upgrades, new boards, new mantis sewer, lasserific topper, rebuilt slots, cpu rebuilt navram, pdb upgraded, manual included, custom Tony's Place plastic, and more.
Pm me, good week to grab it.

#7544 5 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

Looking to get a few $2500-$5000 pins over the next few days. Anyone have anything they're thinking about selling that isn't listed yet?

Guess you've seen the W?D for 3100 w/colordmd?
Pm me and I can send pics.

#7573 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Who Dunnit For Sale! $3200 With Colordmd. $2800 without it, but why? I have several plasma screens available due to colordmd replacements, i'll throw in one if you don't want the ...”
2019-02-03
Anaheim, CA
3,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 627 times

#7577 5 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

GSPF is coming in May, you West Coast pinheads! Eric would prolly deliver that WhoDunnit to da show.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gspf-2019-buy-sell-trade-thread

I cant make this years show, working that weenkend.

2 months later
#7760 5 years ago
Quoted from Jarson:

Sent a PM, if you still have it, just got to find a way to ship it to LA (isn’t there someone who regularly makes runs up and down CA?)

La Palma to Los Angeles is say 40 min drive.
Spam is good people, always has great games. Buy with confidence, good price.

#7766 5 years ago

Yeah he just handled selling my Elvira pin to another pinsider in the bay area. Nice guy, easy to deal with, seems to travel up and down CA fairly regularly.

Ahhh.....Didnt know you where selling the Elvira. Missed ad.

#7770 5 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Curious if anyone on here knows vendor(s) that put machines on location in Santa Barbara? Came across a few locations where I was told they have a vendor put the machines in their location but employees weren't aware as to who it was.

Those are well trained employee's.
I find, i could be wrong, However most venders/operators try and keep there info private from staff. That way only the manager is the one with contact info. This way your number isnt given out constantly to everyone who loses a quarter.

1 week later
#7815 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Do we really have to rehash this boring conversation here? I’ve read it 200 times already. Greg, I love you man, but I think we know how you feel about GB by now.
Let people sell their games.

Agreed, old news. This is a for sale thread.

#7822 5 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I love my GB-LE. My 6yo granddaughter &amp; I play it a lot together. She sings "Who ya gonna call... GhostBusters" and does her little dance. My game isn't going anywhere.

Best review of GhostBusters Ever!
Right there, its right there gang.
Let's have some fun and put down our serious sticks.

#7829 5 years ago

Pinflation sucks!
Lets not even talk about what prices were in 2008 when i was getting the pin bug. Look at my old collection. Ive had 80 games. Many were all bought under $1000 and $500.

#7843 4 years ago
Quoted from Daveeb2000:

Anyone from the Bay Area going down to the Captains Auction on Sat? Just wondering if someone was looking to make some money to bring a machine or two up this way if so I might make a few bids on line. Let me know, Thanks

Rarely any deals at Captain's anymore. Seems past couple years everything goes for top dollar, then you pay Buyer's Premium, plus sales tax.
5-8 years ago were the glory days at the auction. The Auction has grown to a Nationwide and Global audience. I've seen it personally.
The Captain has created and deserves credit for what he has built over the years. Awesome guy, I mean really Great Humble individual.
I will be there tomorrow morning if you have a question. I can even send pics in PM's. 9am to 1130 am, then off to work.
Full disclosure- I purchased and sold at auction for 10 years. I always look forward to seeing Friends from up North and Arizona. The auction becomes semi-pin reunion every time.

#7848 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The old Super Auctions weren’t like that. They were true auctions....they’d find some old warehouse full of games and everything had to go - no one had a vested interest in pumping up each unit. Goal was “remove these from the property”. They had some of their own shady practices, but great deals on games until the inventory dried up.

There is a Super Auction in my Garage!
Ahh, the good ol'days.

#7860 4 years ago

Not one deal in the bunch.

Not saying it was a deal. I was at captains this morning. The Totan was in very, very good original shape. Spent it whole life in a very dark space.

#7866 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

A buddy in Fullerton is looking for a nice, tidy No Fear.
His name may or not be Spicoli - so hit him up if you have one, or if you need his details hit me up and I’ll put you in contact with him.
rd

There was a pretty good one at Captains Sat.
Guess Spicoli was at beach, catching waves.

#7870 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Spicoli was there, but it went too high, he said. Reckons someone was bidding it up.

Ahh, didnt see or notice him. Did he get a haircut and shave? LoL

3 weeks later
#7954 4 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Godzilla is a scam.

Movie coming out next week.
Someone trying score.

1 week later
#7977 4 years ago

Prefer to sell local if it can work out.
Garage Sale weekend.
Brand new Data East legs Black at 30 1/2 inches, these have that metal plate/shelf on inside top. $75
Really nice shape old Bally legs chrome at 27 1/4 inches. These have the raised rib that only go down the sides one foot. $60.
These heights do not include the leg levelers.
Willing to ship, but pricey.
I also have a nice set of System 11 side rails from a Taxi, will work on most system 11's.
Used but in really good shape, no dents. $60
High speed Backglass. Touched up at player 4. Rate this a 7/10 in condition. $100
Pm if interested. Thanks

#7994 4 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

-Jumping in to see if I can get eaten alive.-
Neither,
If it isn't a personal grail pin or a King Kong, BBB etc... paying current retail prices for a used machine is not something that a lot of people are interested in.
amazon.com link »

What Distro is the seller? Couldn't find it?

1 week later
#8016 4 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

There is a Klondike in this upcoming estate sale in Rancho Palos Verdes.
https://www.estatesales.net/CA/Rancho-Palos-Verdes/90275/2252034

Are you saying your passing on the Rusty dusty, dirty sale?
You cant see the playfield thru the glass.
All kidding aside, thanks for posting.
Hard pass, Next.

#8025 4 years ago

Who has a Gottlieb 1980 James Bond Head only for me??
Pretty Please!!

1 week later
#8044 4 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

what everyone needs is a Shaq Attaq

You should just talk someone into bringing that down for you to Captain's auction Warehouse.

#8052 4 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

Aurich don't let em go. That is a sweet four pack. In my opinion...

Aurich is the Shadow Man! He cant sell that one. Metallica, to cool for school, keeper.
Im thinking TNA out of that lineup Aurich.

#8099 4 years ago

I really need a complete Head for a James Bond. With or without boards. I also dont need the translite. Any condition, just intact.
Thanks.

#8116 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Looking for a Shaq Attaq if anyone has one.

rd

Dave....Ive heard there pretty hard to come by.

#8135 4 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

At $900, there's nothing you can't do to it.
Except for play balls 2 &amp; 3.

Have you tried calling Carnival Cruise Lines?
I hate that commercial by the way.

2 weeks later
#8214 4 years ago

No Comic con Demo sale this year?

#8250 4 years ago

Looking for a Caribbean Cruise here Locally. Will not insult you with my stack of hundred dollar bills.
Please Pm me. Thanks
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/caribbean-cruise

1 month later
#8384 4 years ago

The Addams Family for Sale just in time for Halloween.
Located in Anaheim Hills of the 91 and Imperial Hwy. Pickup Only.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “So I told my old Boss, don't buy an Addams, you will never play it. He's an EM guy. Well, almost 10 months later I was right and he wants it gone. He got it for his wife for xmas 2...”
2019-11-04
Anaheim, CA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 1219 times

1 month later
#8480 4 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Selling a Namco Panic Park. $1800 obo
Pretty rare game straight from Japan this awesome game is a blast to play and perfect for parties and tournaments.
Halloween is just around the corner!
Cabinet is not the greatest but its 100% working.
Video of it working:

I'm working on new reproduction handles that will be ready in a few weeks.

Pm Sent.
Thanks
Eric

1 week later
#8513 4 years ago
Quoted from tjmac55:

I have a Mousin Around at my rental property in Lake Arrowhead. Selling the cabin and need to sell the pin as well. It’s up a steep set of stairs and you would definitely need 2 people. It’s a routed game so not amazing condition but last time I was up there it played fine. I’m going up there tomorrow and can get photos. $1000 cash. Pm for more details. Thanks.

Pm sent.

4 months later
#8762 4 years ago

Looks like someone is liquidating a collections of nice older pins at the next Captains Auction. I'd be interested to see what some of those early Bally SS go for.

Its a party Sat. 80 plus machines. So many to choose from. Some great EM's are there to. Plus some Bingo's.

#8770 4 years ago

I just looked at the catalog. Holy crap! What a selection! I'm glad I'm not local or I'd be in trouble.

Shit, there's like 10 I'm considering.

#8777 4 years ago
Quoted from Rozeks:

And with that, I think I’ll skip. (Was planning on going until someone shared it here Good luck at the auction, all!

Sorry Bro. I tried that thought for years. Hoping no one knew about Captain's, waiting, thinking I could score a deal. Only to attend and prices go thru the roof and the place is packed.
My point, those in the know, already know.

#8792 4 years ago

Anyone know how much the Data East Time Machine went for at Captain's?

To much, $3000 plus buyers premium.

1 week later
#8839 4 years ago

This is the longest shot post Ive made in a long time.
I have a couple project Bingo games, mostly working, that would be fun during your Stay at home days and pinball projects for a few months.
Bally Circus Circus and the Twist. $400 obo each.
These are best to move in trucks, take off legs and slide in.
I have 2 more I also hope to fully get working and perhaps take to GSPF if that show happens.

#8846 4 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I think they have announced cancellation of gspf this year officially.

They have, and will not do it later in year.
2021 GSPF it is, 418 days and counting!
Bingo, Bingo ,Bingo.
Who wants a Bingo mostly working project during lockdown?? Pm me for details.

1 week later
#8911 4 years ago
Quoted from frogman70:

he’s been on here every days sense he removed the neg feedback

There's the Elephant in the room.
Why was the negative feedback removed?
Its the very core of learned experience and trust in the marketplace. Many have worked hard over the years to build good feedback, Build a reputation and trust. If some dick has bad sales he can just get feedback removed?
What's the point of the pinside feedback?
Pinside moderator's should answer to this sucker punch to the rest of the community.

3 weeks later
#8976 3 years ago
Quoted from Blenderhead:

Thank you, and yes it is a survivor. I'm getting pushback from my family members for listing it... my g/f and brother saying I'd be crazy to sell it. Hmm...

You should keep it sell the skateball,..
Lol. Both nice machines.

1 week later
#8992 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Still have this brand new in box UNIS Pong Table. Need to move it to make room. $2000!
Link to website incase someone doesn’t know what it is.
https://www.tablepongproject.com/#
Edit: this is sold

At that price I knew that would go quick.
Almost rang you up, just to far right now.
Congrats on quick sale.

3 weeks later
#9043 3 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

A pinball buddy in San Ramon unfortunately had a stroke and I am helping him liquidate the collection. Just sold 2 games and have 2 more for sale.
Rollergames - $1,500
Sharkeys Shootout - $1,800
The games appear to be working and clean according to him. I want to make it easy and painless to move these games and get him some cash.
DM me if interested

You're too far, or I would jump on that Rollergames in a heartbeat.
That's very nice of you to do this for him.

#9052 3 years ago

Escalera Staircat motorized stair climbing dolly service.
Starting next week I'm considering offering up my services to move pinball machines for folks that have 2 story houses, or other scenarios that need machines moved up and down staircases.
Time is money, the machine wasn't cheap.
Also considering my radius to travel, maybe 100 miles.
I have the big plate. Cant include pics here.
Look for my Ad in marketplace next week with many pics.
Trying to figure out pricing.
Love some ideas and input.
Just did a stone staircase on uneven ground. Was so very happy how well it went.
Out of work for several more months. So i figured its time to create new work.

#9054 3 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

It occurs to me that if you are looking to create a side business you should think of your Escalera as a tool that you can use in your business instead of limiting your work to just delivering and running the Escalera.
For example:
Pin relocation local, (pickup, delivery and setup.)
Pin disassembly, moving and packing/palletizing for shipment.
Pin moving and setup
Pin moving on site only
Pin evaluation ("Hey man will you go check out this pin I am looking at and tell me if it is worth it?")
Prices are per service, per machine, $50 minimum.
Soldiering and un-soldiering $20 (if you just soldier it, then it is still $20 since you will need to leave the ratchet strap and materials with the machine)
Mileage is extra:
Maybe:
25 miles or less one way included.
25 - 50 miles one way $20.
50 - 100 miles one way $50
Extra fee for rush job and weird hours.
Are you willing to do some tech work if the machine doesn't fire up when setup, will this be included or an extra fee?
A couple more thoughts:
Bring and only use your own tools.
Don't loan your tools.
Don't work for tips/don't accept tips.
Set your prices fairly (don't cheat yourself) and don't do contingency's (cases where you get extra work based on your own recommendation. If you are evaluating a machine, tell the person you are evaluating it for what you think it is worth and if it is in good shape, not whether or not they should buy it.)
Be upfront about who bears the risk of damage. Will you make the customer whole if the machine is damaged by you and or your equipment? What if you are transporting a pin and your vehicle gets T-boned? Who is responsible for the machine in this case?

Thank You very much for your well thought out detailed response!
I'm waiting to hear back from insurance agent as we speak on Liability insurance.
You make some great points and most of us that have been around a while now how this could go bad quick. I honestly think this why we don't see more pin heads offering this service.
One of my favorite adages;
"No good deed goes unpunished"
I know how I feel about my machines. No matter how hard sometimes despite packing blankets and protecting them.... It almost seems everytime you move them in and out of houses, garages, cars, shows etc. There is always that small ding, small scratch, something.
Pinball is heavy.
Even with insurance, I'm building the waiver form now.

#9056 3 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Best of luck with this endevour Eric!

Thank you Buddy. I know you have a one story house. Hope your back at work soon.

#9058 3 years ago

Sorry to hear about your work situation! When things start opening up, Mission Control should put you on retainer to move their pins and vids. Wish you luck on your new service idea, Eric!

I should talk to Gene and Jay at mission control now that you mention it Mark. Good idea! Ive asked Jay several times about those stairs last year and always shake my head thinking Im glad its not me....oops.

#9067 3 years ago
Quoted from jay:

Unfortunately, the church you're probably thinking of burned down about a month ago.

Ya very big fire! Unfortunate indeed, that building had nice potential.

#9083 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It’s infuriating how ignorance & arrogance spreads like a virus. The whole “worry about yourself” and “if you’re scared...” tough guy schtick is beyond childish. A virus doesn’t care if you’re a “rugged individual”.

It’s kind of messed up to attach malice to my posts. I’m trying to help people not get sick. I didn’t single out anyone. It was simply brought up in conversation. Jesus Christ, everyone things everything is an ATTACK....

Give it a break dude. To criticize someone working his ass off to provide good food and safe environment.
I'm just dumbfounded.
I'm just trying to keep myself from being moderated here.

306 posts in this topic match your search for posts by Ericpinballfan. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ericpinballfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=Ericpinballfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.