(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colsond3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6988 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm not going to go over this one with a fine tooth comb, but it just popped up for sale just the same-
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-capt-fantastic-and-the-brown-dirt-cowboy-4

Thanks for the bump Odiner. I don’t really like the word mint, but this is certainly that or close to it. And not sure if I/he wants to ship.

I might be visiting my sister in Castaic in August if that’s any closer TKD. I’m sure I could bring it on the plane with me. LOL.

1 year later
#8239 4 years ago

Wanted: somewhere to play. I’m in LA, technically Castaic through the end of the week. I need to get my pinball fix while I’m out here if anybody wants some company. Or if anybody has any suggestions where to play.

#8244 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Where in LA are you?

Thanks for the responses. I'm in Castaic, up the 5 off the Hasley Canyon exit. I've been coming out here for about 15 years to visit at least once a year, so know my way around a bit, almost moved to Valencia myself a few years back.

My buddy just texted me Shane's contact info for Ayce Gogi. Thanks for the other locations down in LA also...just not sure I feel like dealing with the 405. Was hoping there would be somewhere local. I usually try to catch up with a Pinsider or two when I travel. Maybe I'll head back down to LA later in the week. Was planning on hitting the Odyssey for some grub at some point.

#8246 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I don’t know what scarier, running into Colson or the Kardashians at Ayce Gobi.

Hopefully I don’t run into the most annoying family on the planet.

#8253 4 years ago
Quoted from Crans:

If one was to sell a project IJPA what would be fair market.
Stored dirty but working* ( it flipped, probably no now though). PF issue a dot on indys face.
The cabinet should be re glued and decal.

Mini PF ok? Stock armor (no powder or brass coating)? If it needs all of that to the cab, PF issue, has to be shopped and possible board repairs, I would say in the $2500 to $3500 range depending on overall condition.

#8256 4 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Lol what?
Probably a couple grand more than that... unless it’s truly tragic.

Were you looking for a reasonably priced or an overpriced project? I said 2500 to 3500. You went with the low number.

It was represented as nonworking, cabinet that needs to be rebuilt and decaled. That is a PITA, and takes a good amount of time. Plus not everyone does it themself. Paying someone to do it = extra cost. Plus a ding on the PF?

This one sold for $7400, with a perfect PF and good upgrades (color DMD, Pinsound, etc.) Those two mods alone are about $900 - $1k.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/80154

I price games the way I do because I sell them for good prices. I never try to bend somebody over. If anybody else wants to pay 5 or 6K for a project IJ that needs considerable work, go right ahead.

#8258 4 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

You show me the last IJ that went for $3500 and you get to be right.

Don’t need to be “right.” He asked for an opinion. I gave mine.

Look at my ad history. I never overprice games and often sell them under what they are worth to try to keep this hobby going, and get new people into it. To each their own.

Example: I had a nice Bally Kiss that I powdercoated and it needed minimal work. I listed it for $1400, with a brand new Shay backglass included. People told me I was “stupid” and I could get $3k, as if I don’t know the actual value of games (I mean I’ve only bought and sold a few hundred games, so what do I know). I sold it for $1400, and the buyer was ecstatic, because it’s a game he really wanted but couldn’t afford all of the ridiculously priced ones out there. That made me happy. I lost $100 or $200 selling at the price I did. Big deal.

I wouldn’t want Crans to eat money. He knows what he paid for it, so he should sell it to at least break even. Or list it on eBay at $10k. That’s his call.

7 months later
#8743 4 years ago

Anybody on the west coast have or have a lead on a nice Superman apron? Any help would be appreciated.

SOLD!
Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Anybody out there have a nice Atari Superman apron? Would love to replace mine with a nicer one.”
2021-06-23
Langhorne, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 319 times

#8746 4 years ago

Thanks fellas. I’ll check it out and maybe post on CL out there. Got one reply back on the East Coast, but apron isn’t perfect. Might still grab it anyway.

2 weeks later
#8799 4 years ago

New Echo Lake Game Plan MPU-2...if anybody needs one out that way.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Brand New Echo Lake Game Plan MPU 2. Has never been used, still in original packaging. I picked it up as a back up, but my buddy was able to fix the original MPU in my game. Has R...”
2020-03-09
Langhorne, PA
360 (Firm)
Archived after: 52 days
Viewed: 188 times
Contributed to Pinside

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colsond3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=Colsond3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.