(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9,039 posts
  • 517 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by meSz
  • Topic is favorited by 332 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Calipindave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7835 1 year ago

Hey guys. I am contemplating the sale of Fun House and figured I would check here first. I would like a local sale but may be going to Golden State Pinball Festival and could deliver there. I will place an ad soon in the marketplace and in any event will make a donation to Pinside if sold here.

I have had it about 7 or 8 years. It has a brand new (from back then) PF, (i think it was CPR). There was some minor flaws in the CC and they paid to have Chris @ HEP re-do it. It isn't brand new anymore since it has been played in but it looks really nice. (can't be more then 2 or 300 plays). All new plastics, Rudy works great (took a little to put him together as he wasn't working when I got it.). The game could use a few minor tweaks to get it playing perfectly (shooter rods need adjustment) but it is fast and works very well.

The power board went to Chris Hibler as it has an intermittent reset. It seems to have resolved the issue.

The display works perfectly, but needed a bunch of jumpers to get it going and is a bit "fragile" Occasionally it was lose some rows or numbers but that seems to be contacts. Wiggle things around and they come back on.

I replaced the battery holder with a stock style one and nicad batteries. There was a little acid bleed but it doesn't appear to have done any damage.

The cabinet is good shape. I stripped the entire interior sanded cleaned up and painted the inside sides with a spray can blue that matches everything nicely. It looks like a new machine in there. The outside is still in good shape, not perfect but no serious wear or scrapes. The head was a bit beat and one side panel was replaced. I painted it the same spray blue (left the back alone to leave the screening) and applied new vinyl to the sides. It all looks good... not a professional restore but I am happy with it.

The coin door was cleaned up and sprayed with a hammer tone paint. Looks good.

Overall it is a really nice machine. I would say much better then the "average" players machine but short of the nicely fully restored models. I have some pictures but can't add them here.. Looking for $5,200.

Dave

2 weeks later
#7919 1 year ago

Hey guys. I will likely be at the Golden State show on Saturday.

I am selling my mostly restored Funhouse and can it bring it to show if anyone is looking for a nice one.

Send me a message if interested for details.

Dave

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 299.00
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 9.50
$ 26.50
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
Apparel - Unisex
ArcadeMade
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 30.00
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 2.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 999.00
$ 100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 19.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 210.00
Playfields
Hookedonpinball.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Calipindave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside