(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BenetBoy78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 9 years ago

Great idea. Why not include folks from Phoenix? If you don't mind. No worries if you do mind. If you don't, I have a Pistol Poker listed. I also have a 1954 Gottlieb Dragonette in excellent condition I am considering listing and letting go to another pinhead for a fair price.

#150 9 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

My daughter wants either an Avengers or a LOTR. I have located an Avengers now I am looking for someone selling a LOTR and have her play both and decide.
Thanks
Lisa

Hi Lisa, I have both machines and suggest LOTR before Avengers. LOTR does not have as many difficult shots as Avengers. However, the difficult shot work on Avengers will likely make you a better player. 2 cents.

#230 9 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Wish that was a Lost World, anyone wanting to part with the '78 Bally Lost World I am a buyer.

phoenix.craigslist.org link

Lost World on PHX Clist $250.00 Happy Veteran's Day!!!

If you get it LMK maybe I can meet you at Palm Springs or somewhere and swap it for a pin waiting in Huntington Beach for me to get. No worries. All the best.

2 weeks later
#419 9 years ago

I have my TWDLE #234 (7k obo) and my all new MB (10,500 obo) for sale in the Pinside classifieds. I am in Phoenix right off I-10. Both play great and error free.

My 1954 Gottlieb "Dragonette" woodrail is for sale too (not advertised yet). It played well the last time I played it a few years ago. Likely needs a switch adjustment. It is in excellent condition aesthetically (cabinet, door, backglass (repro), legs and playfield), and electro-mechanically. It needs a new home where it will be played more often!! Great game......Just the Facts Mam!!

7 months later
#1660 8 years ago

I am in the market for a HUO low play Elvis or Elvis Gold. NIB even better. Cash in hand. Will drive for the deal. May consider a trade from my collection. Prefer cash deal.
Thanks, Mike in Phoenix.

#1665 8 years ago

If any of you folks find a pinball in the Phoenix area and it needs to be picked up before you can get to it....LMK and I will do what I can to get it and hold it for a short period of time. Thanks KR, I will reach out to Drewster.

1 month later
#2008 8 years ago

Any of you folks remember that HUO, one-owner T3 in Southern California that sat for months on Craigslist at, what was it, $2000.00? I think that may have been before this thread started, or just in its inception. Great thread BTW!!!

Anyways, I shied away from the T3 at the time, but now I wonder where that HUO excellent condition T3 is, or one even better? I am thinking $3-$3.25k for a mint low play machine, but willing to discuss...no worries.

Thanks, Mike V

#2014 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Damn, I had a HUO T3 that was owned & autographed by the writer of the movie - I shopped & LED'd it...sold it for $2300 - there was practically zero interest in it!

Maybe that was your T3 that I remembered. Timing is everything, woulda, shoulda, coulda....... Next time!! Thanks.

1 week later
#2072 8 years ago

Still looking for a mint HUO T3.

#2096 8 years ago

Okay, I cant locate a HUO mint T3, so I am now looking for a mint HUO "24", or a HEP restored STtNG. Any assistance is appreciated.

Don't forget, if you need a holding station for pins purchased in the Phoenix valley, just let me know. I can likely retrieve and store for a bit too, not too long. No Twilight Zones or Safecrackers please.....LOL.

2 weeks later
#2212 8 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Hello L.A. friends. Nothing for sale but this is the best place for me to post this ...
I'll be in L.A. with Fiona for a few days this week on my way to Chicago for the Expo. We will be living the Sunset Strip dream (nightmare?) for a few days ... So I can see what I missed after turning down the Guitar Institute program 25 years ago...
We will be going to 82 on Thursday night after 8 sometime, if anyone wants to come along for some beersies and pinball. I believe some "nimble folk" may be heading up from the OC (subject to work schedule etc...)
If you have some time, pop along!
PS I still need a Centaur II for my collection so please sell me one.
Sweet!
rd

Hey RD,
If you are driving to the Expo and passing through Phoenix you should/must stop by for a cold beer, BS and pinball Sonoran Desert style. No worries if you aren't. Welcome to America!!!

1 month later
#2374 8 years ago

Looking for a World Poker Tour with low plays, one owner and HUO.
Cash in hand. Please PM me.
Thanks. Mike V.

I found a WPT here in Phoenix....thanks!!

4 weeks later
#2510 8 years ago
Quoted from dgposter:

SOLD! Selling my World Poker Tour (WPT). HUO with under 400 plays for $3,000.
Here's a link to my ad: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/28063
Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

Hey Dan,Your old WPT that is now my WPT is another SR table of fun. PM when you go to sell your other sweet pins. 4.5 hours one way was a breeze. Many thanks!!

2 months later
#2976 8 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

WTB players condition T2 if anyone has or knows of one.
Thanks
Shane

2 weeks later
#3170 8 years ago
Quoted from Xscrapiron:

Ya I owned a pro for a bit and it was just way to brutal. It's not the lack of the mini pf but the bell and no drop targets make it way too damn fast. I would stick with a premium

Agree AC/DC Premium cant be beat. I must say that RBION is an excellent pin....love the vari-targets. Need more vari-targets in future pins.

3 weeks later
#3299 8 years ago

Hello,
Looking for a CQ STtNG, 1966 Bally "Capersville", and a Gottlieb 1959 "Queen of Diamonds". I am in Phoenix Az. Cash or bank wire transfer. I will pick-up, or have NAVL/others pick-up.
Thanks, Mike V

#3332 8 years ago
#3341 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

When the big one hits many may find their houses upside down. I'm just glad mines paid off so I will be able to sift thru the rubble and use that reverse mortgage to buy an RV to live in on my driveway.

Suggest you read the fine line on some reverse mortgages....You must stay living in your home. Not sure how long you can be in the hospital, or if the driveway RV counts as inside the home....LOL. Hey, Its just around the corner from here.......

2 weeks later
#3399 7 years ago
Quoted from PromoJoe23:

I second that. James's machines are in absolute amazing shape. Great guy to deal with too!!!

Not sure if James is the guy who agreed to a price and day for pickup of a nice Junkyard a few years back, and then changed his mind the night before I was to drive from Phoenix to his place for the deal. You guys know the story, get the truck ready for the drive, get the wife's permission, get the kids activities managed and go get it....ohhh, SORRY I changed my mind (hint hint more $$$).

I compromised my karma that night when you did the weasel on me, if that was you. Too bad, I could have been a buyer of some of your pins, but have made it a rule NO BAD KARMA Pins in Studio G.

If that isn't you James, never mind.... GLWTS.

#3449 7 years ago

Any of you folks have a reputable powder coat company to recommend for some pinball rails, hinges and doors? California, Arizona, Nevada, wherever, just needs to be a dust free, high quality control, shop. Willing to pay for craftsmanship level work. Much appreciated, Mike V.

#3488 7 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Any EM experts to fix a European(Spanish) EM
With out schematics ??
I can deliver the game to the right expert

Give Mike a call, he restored my World Champ, and works on all my other em's, as needed. He can fix anything.....and he travels to California and Arizona. He is here at Studio G in Phoenix as I write this, as he is working on my Stagecoach and ProFootball wedgehead.
Great guy, decent prices. BEST Work I have found. Very responsible and anal.

MichaelScott_(resized).jpgMichaelScott_(resized).jpg

MichaelScott1_(resized).jpgMichaelScott1_(resized).jpg

#3502 7 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Looking for a NBA Fastbreak if anyone has one. Please PM me.

phoenix CList Not mine, don't know about it.

#3541 7 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Just wanted to share with you all what I great experience I had with/using Chris and Sly fox shipping. Not only was it easy as pie but the price was more than right and Chris was SUPER nice. I didn't have room ready so I was leaving the Pins folded up but he wanted to help me put the legs on and set them up!
I know some others have used him but of course I was a little hesitant...if you have a worry using Chris I am here to tell you don't! Chris should be your inner state go to guy...and I guess he goes to Las Vegas and Reno sometimes too!

I wonder if he has Phoenix in his mix yet? That would be great since NAVL needs competition.

#3576 7 years ago

Looking for a HUO one owner POTC.

1 week later
#3610 7 years ago

Can you advise name and contact number of local pinball transport company mentioned on this thread?

2 weeks later
#3794 7 years ago
Quoted from JEFFPINS12:

Lowering my WOZ ECLE w 5v LED boards to $7900 come and pick up in san diego and I'll also give you $100 gift card to ruths chris to take ur significant other to dinner -- have to sale by this weekend though

Educate me here. What is the reason to note the 5volt boards? Thanks.

1 week later
#3942 7 years ago
Quoted from Spock:

Anyone have a Jungle Queen (or) Jungle Princess for sale? Or have one and reading this and now want to sell it to me

I just picked up a Jungle Princess (JP) off of ebay. Should be here next week. If you are still in need in a month or so, PM me. If it isn't a winner for me, we can talk and make a deal. Always welcome if you get to PHX for a play. JP is similar to my Pro Football w the flipper arrangement. Fun! Might convert the JP to AAB as mentioned in IDPB. Time will tell. Love AAB, a reason for me to buy the JP. Good Luck with your search...

1 month later
#4230 7 years ago

I am looking for a Taxi in good condition. Quick cash deal preferred, or reluctant trade possible, as needed.

1 month later
#4396 7 years ago

Ghostbusters Limited Edition No. 427 new in unopened box sitting strapped to the Stern Factory pallet in my air conditioned space since I received it Thursday September 1, 2016. $9000.00 cash, no trades at this time, firm.

2 weeks later
#4541 7 years ago

GBLE NIB $8750.00 in Phoenix in an air conditioned space strapped to Stern pallet.

Added over 7 years ago: SOLD

2 months later
#4773 7 years ago

Looking for a HUO low play TSPP from 2007 with bright cab colors. I have a really nice TOTAN for sale at $6700 listed in the AZ for sale thread for details. PM me with your email for pics. I would do a trade plus cash my way for the TSPP. Willing to drive to border for a swap.
Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!!!

1 week later
#4793 7 years ago

Holiday price on my TOTAN reduced to $6500 located in Phoenix AZ. See Pinside add, pics on request.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/41557

Merry Christmas!!

3 weeks later
#4868 7 years ago

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy Kwanza!!!

2 months later
#5200 7 years ago

HUO POTC under 300 plays with Pinbits shaker installed. Listed in Pinside classifieds at $5750.
PM me if you want a HUO 300 play POTC but can only afford $5500.00.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BenetBoy78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=BenetBoy78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.