(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 2000_alum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5292 7 years ago

I'm going to be listing my restored monster bash in about a month, but I figured I'd let the locals know first. Machine is clean, most parts are NOS, small scuff on the upper right corner of the backbox. Asking $10,500 and I'm right near SFO. Looking for a pickup and cash. Any serious buyers can pm for much more info and pics.

1 year later
#7658 5 years ago

I’m considering letting go of my original AC/DC premium for either cash or preferably a trade for a JJP POTC LE. Not looking at other trades. Let me know if I can get your pirates off your hands!
Near SFO

Has full cliffys set installed
Cannon mod, will include factory cannon
Bought NIB, been in my game room since 2013

4 months later
#8190 4 years ago

Thinking about trading my original AC/DC premium +/- cash for Hobbit LE or Black Arrow. Been in my basement since it was unboxed in 2013. Hit me up if you are interested.

#8193 4 years ago

Must admit I’m on the fence. AC/DC was my first, just does not get they plays it did and I’m getting full in the game room. I’d like to hear your thoughts.

#8210 4 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Not saying you cant sell ACDC, but selling it for Hobbit sounds like a big downgrade. If I'm losing something great I'd want to get something great. I see LOTR on your list. That's much better. Unless you're trying to collect all the JJP pins I'd pass on Hobbit.

Thanks for the input, interesting take. AC/DC will be tough to part with sentimentally, but I’m pretty sure it’s the next out the door. Maybe I’m getting antsy to change up the lineup.

1 year later
#9321 3 years ago

Any interest out there for an original ACDC premium? I’m in the Bay Area and looking for local pickup. New clear titans installed at the beginning of SIP (I was bored). Been in my house since NIB March 2013. Thinking $6200 obo. Hit me up for any details.

I’ll be creating an add once avengers perms and GnR start shipping!

#9329 3 years ago

Ad put up if anyone is interested

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Original AC/DC premium. Been in my game room since I bought NIB, March 2013 run. All rubbers replaces with clear Titans March 2020. Cannon mod (Bottom did break off from fly ball, ...”
2020-09-07
Millbrae, CA
6,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 566 times
Contributed to Pinside

4 weeks later
#9447 3 years ago

Selling my WD premium

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Walking Dead premium. Been in my game room since I bought NIB in 2015. All rubbers replaces with clear Titans March 2020. Full cliffy’s installed, 1.60 cleland and code installe...”
2021-04-13
Millbrae, CA
6,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 1432 times
Contributed to Pinside

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 2000_alum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=2000_alum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.