(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,693 posts in this topic. You are on page 99 of 254.
#4901 7 years ago
Quoted from surfsidedetail:

O-din I have a WPC board for you

And I have a bottle of Jack to open.

Thanks! And Happy New Year to you all.

#4902 7 years ago

Come on, don't pick on Shaq Attaq. It's easily a $1800 pin. Anyone interested

#4903 7 years ago

Maybe you could trade it for one of those wedgeheads.

#4904 7 years ago
Quoted from surfsidedetail:

Thank you and how's the Champion Pub doing?

Awesome, thanks! Happy New Year by the way.

I'm considering doing some led upgrades as it's just a tad too dark where I have it. Nothing ostentatious but just a bit more light. Maybe this is something we could discuss?

Also, I need to figure out how to calibrate the flippers as they are off after a bit of play. I'm really enjoying the machine.

Keep your eyes out for a Jack Bot for me!

#4905 7 years ago

I know i said I was in the market for a FH... but holy batman... 12k?

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#4906 7 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Yeah that game is listed on here in the market place as well...buy a big lebowski and trade him for it, instant 2k saving LOL

#4907 7 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

If it was indeed restored by CH then the price is right in line.

#4908 7 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

"Chris Hutchins does incredible work this Fun House will rank right there maybe nicer if thats possible, it is gorgeous..."

I read that as it wasn't restored by CH but is just as nice.

#4909 7 years ago

Anyone want to trade? I have a super nice heavy modded GOTLE. (HUO)

And a HUO Slugfest for trade.

#4910 7 years ago

Just posted this on KLOV today, figured some of you pin guys would be interested...

So an operator friend of mine is clearing out a lot of his pins and arcade machines, will be available this coming Saturday for an "Open House". He doesn't want to deal with a lot of people so my buddy and I are helping his sell stuff. He has two conex boxes and two storage units full of stuff, mostly 90s Jamma stuff, some 80's. I will list what I remember and pricing...

Pinball:

Police Force (works) $1500
Zacaria Soccer (I forget the actual name) $700
Nine ball $500 pending
Satin Doll $300
Kings of Steel $700
Frankenstein (missing DMD) $1800
Monday Night Football $800
TMNT$800 pending
High Speed $800
Alpline Ski (home game) $50
Tales From the Crypt (working) $2200

Arcade machines are between $100 and $300 for the most part. Off the top of my head there are...

Super off road
Hard drivin upright
Few PAC man cocktails
Mortal Kombat
Lots of z backs
Maximum force
Hydro thunder
Gauntlet 2 cab with desert storm in it
Lots of conversions
Golden tee dedicated cabs
Pioneer juke boxes

Everything is in storage units in Oroville, CA

#4911 7 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

"Chris Hutchins does incredible work this Fun House will rank right there maybe nicer if thats possible, it is gorgeous..."

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fun-house#post-3517758

Here is the pinside add and your right it is not by HEP as stated in the above link.

#4912 7 years ago
Quoted from krazy53:

Soccer Kings.

#4913 7 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Yeah, I agree.

#4914 7 years ago
Quoted from krazy53:

Just posted this on KLOV today, figured some of you pin guys would be interested...
So an operator friend of mine is clearing out a lot of his pins and arcade machines, will be available this coming Saturday for an "Open House". He doesn't want to deal with a lot of people so my buddy and I are helping his sell stuff. He has two conex boxes and two storage units full of stuff, mostly 90s Jamma stuff, some 80's. I will list what I remember and pricing...
Pinball:
Police Force (works) $1500
Nine ball $500 pending
Satin Doll $300
Kings of Steel $700
Frankenstein (missing DMD) $1800
Monday Night Football $800
TMNT$800 pending
High Speed $800
Alpline Ski (home game) $50
Tales From the Crypt (working) $2200
Arcade machines are between $100 and $300 for the most part. Off the top of my head there are...
Super off road
Hard drivin upright
Few PAC man cocktails
Mortal Kombat
Lots of z backs
Maximum force
Hydro thunder
Gauntlet 2 cab with desert storm in it
Lots of conversions
Golden tee dedicated cabs
Pioneer juke boxes
Everything is in storage units in Oroville, CA

Pm sent

#4915 7 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Well damn. I have a Sparky restored for just 10K!
HaHa. Where you been?

#4916 7 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

I disagree. A project FH is $2500. Maybe $3000. Throw another what...$6k or $7k to HEP and you're into it $10k tops. And you won't get every dollar back. In my opinion a resale HEP FH should be around $7500. Non-HEP restored FH, maybe $5k-$6k. $12,500 is cuckoo.

#4917 7 years ago
Quoted from pinpoor:

Well damn. I have a Sparky restored for just 10K!
HaHa. Where you been?

Busy with Atticus of course! finished Gilligans and Roadshow. Haven't made much progress on the Dredd yet, and still chasing down 5v reset issues on the TZ extension harness.

I gotta get the Gorgar boards back to Shayne still, and then I need to grab the joust boards for ya.

#4918 7 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I disagree. A project FH is $2500. Maybe $3000. Throw another what...$6k or $7k to HEP and you're into it $10k tops. And you don't get every dollar back on a HEP resale. I passed on a HEP IJ for around $9k recently because it was East Coast and bad timing. I think a resale HEP FH should be around $7500. And a lot less for a non-HEP restored FH.

Any FH except a basket case is at least 3k now it seems, especially in the Bay Area. I would expect a decently restored FH not from one of the big names to be around 5 or so. I am not in the Hep market period, so it was a shot from the hip

#4919 7 years ago

Well happy New Years from the snowy mountains of SoCal! I hope everybody is doing well.
Well 2017 has found me with the classic pinball problem: I finally have a shop with enough room to hold more machines, but I can't afford any more machines. I hope someday California pinball prices come back to reality. In the mean time, I will keep working on my beaters, and I hope that by the end of the year, I have to most expensive SF2 pinball in history.

So here is the new shop for those who are interested!
http://imgur.com/a/UfJQE

#4920 7 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I hope someday California pinball prices come back to reality.

It's not just California, bud. I've been priced out of pinball myself. I'll keep digging in the dark places, though, because even a dog has its day. I may not get to 50 pins like some of the folks on here, but I may just get #8 in 2017.

#4921 7 years ago

Looking for a working Pin2k computer if anyone has one for sale...

#4922 7 years ago

Nice looking shop though uncivil!

#4923 7 years ago

Very nice shop Uncivil! Hope you are having good luck with STTNG!

#4924 7 years ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

Quoted from jbovenzi:

Lol. MadBum kept such a straight face, while Erin was doing all she could to not bust up laughing. Go Giants!

#4925 7 years ago

Nah! It's the Dodgers year. Go Dodgers

So here is the new shop

Nice looking shop. I have the problem of more pins than space.

#4926 7 years ago

Well 2017 has found me with the classic pinball problem: I finally have a shop with enough room to hold more machines, but I can't afford any more machines.

Nice space! Here's the thing, you can always save money for a pin. They're not cheap, but they're attainable with some patience if you don't have the cash right now. You can't do the same thing with space. I've got a garage for my toys, and that's it. It's not getting bigger, I can't save up for a bit and just get more real estate for a few grand. I'm selling pins I would have kept if I could, but I wanted the room for my arcade stuff. I had 11 pins, I'm downsizing, and it's all about square footage.

I'd trade my whole collection and start over for that kind of room, so just keep that perspective, and also remember the hunt is half the fun. You'll get there.

#4927 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

and also remember the hunt is half the fun

so true

#4928 7 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I disagree. A project FH is $2500. Maybe $3000. Throw another what...$6k or $7k to HEP and you're into it $10k tops.

Agreed. And that is before the game has been played and certainly without the scratches on the legs and the cabinet.

#4929 7 years ago
Quoted from SoCalPinballs:

Lowering these 5 pinball machines to $8,500.00 for the lot. That is $1,700.00 per machine.
Fully restored Gottliebs
King Of Diamonds
Flipper Cowboy
Central Park
Foto Finish
Buckaroo
Open to trades.

Lowering these again to $8,000.00 for all 5 machines.
I'm open to selling individually as well and am open to trades.

#4930 7 years ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

Star Trek is one of the machines under the sheets. I've had a lot of fun with that one.

#4932 7 years ago

Edited content.

You are going to have a much easier time selling this pin for what it's actually worth once you actually have the new PF in your possession. I think someone who would buy it now, without the new PF, is probably going to low ball you to a certain extent since they have the risk involved with the PF.

It's not a matter of trusting you (by the way, anyone reading: deal in confidence with KPG!!) it's a matter of trusting Stern.

The very fact that they still haven't sent you the promised new PF yet is reason enough to balk at the idea of Stern coming through, even though I think that they will...eventually.

#4933 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Nice space! Here's the thing, you can always save money for a pin. They're not cheap, but they're attainable with some patience if you don't have the cash right now. You can't do the same thing with space. I've got a garage for my toys, and that's it. It's not getting bigger, I can't save up for a bit and just get more real estate for a few grand.

You have a good point. At least I now have the space. Now If I could just find a rotted out Funhouse....

#4934 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

You are going to have a much easier time selling this pin for what it's actually worth once you actually have the new PF in your possession. I think someone who would buy it now, without the new PF, is probably going to low ball you to a certain extent since they have the risk involved with the PF.
It's not a matter of trusting you (by the way, anyone reading: deal in confidence with KPG!!) it's a matter of trusting Stern.
The very fact that they still haven't sent you the promised new PF yet is reason enough to balk at the idea of Stern coming through, even though I think that they will...eventually.

You are totally right Rob. I'm going to call Gary tomorrow and get a better idea as to when I'll get the new playfield and sell the game with pretty much zero plays on it.. so if anyone wants to offer a price for pretty much a brand new GBLE, lemme know.. I'll sell it when the playfield arrives and is fresh out of the box.

#4935 7 years ago

Rob can be an asshole, but you gotta admit, he's usually right. Usually!

#4936 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Is that what they call a "backhanded compliment?"

#4937 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Hahah.. he's a nice guy in person, and a damn good player too.. so I'll give him a pass

#4938 7 years ago

Hey Guys 2 things.

I am motivated to move both my Class of 1812 and BoneBusters INC (ads in marketplace) together. Will take $3200 for both.

Also, I just setup my BM66 LE at AYCE Gogi here in So Cal (van nuys) if anyone wants to come by and play. Also Bi Monthly IFPA league starts next thursday 1/12.

#4939 7 years ago

i haven't been following all the ghostbusters threads... just curious if anyone else on pinside has had a successful pf swap with stern yet (that youve heard of)?? i thought this was og gonna start back in oct / nov??

Quoted from kpg:

You are totally right Rob. I'm going to call Gary tomorrow and get a better idea as to when I'll get the new playfield and sell the game with pretty much zero plays on it.. so if anyone wants to offer a price for pretty much a brand new GBLE, lemme know.. I'll sell it when the playfield arrives and is fresh out of the box.

#4940 7 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

i haven't been following all the ghostbusters threads... just curious if anyone else on pinside has had a successful pf swap with stern yet (that youve heard of)?? i thought this was og gonna start back in oct / nov??

I read one guy got another defect as a replacement.

#4941 7 years ago

for real?? that would really suck man, but wouldnt surprise me either.

Quoted from o-din:

I read one guy got another defect as a replacement.

#4943 7 years ago

Looking for an MM or MMR. Have cash or some pins to trade. Super nice Congo, Nice Shadow, maybe a Nice Tommy.

#4945 7 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Also, I just setup my BM66 LE at AYCE Gogi here in So Cal (van nuys) if anyone wants to come by and play.

Hoping to stop by there next week. Great food and pins!

#4946 7 years ago

Next Friday to be exact!!

#4947 7 years ago

Anyone interested in an HUO / perfect condition GoTLE w/shaker and topper? I'll be placing it on the market very soon.

#4948 7 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Also, I just setup my BM66 LE at AYCE Gogi here in So Cal (van nuys) if anyone wants to come by and play.

Sweet! I'm going to swing by tomorrow and have a few games. What had to leave? You have such and great selection going on.

#4949 7 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Also, I just setup my BM66 LE at AYCE Gogi here in So Cal (van nuys) if anyone wants to come by and play. Also Bi Monthly IFPA league starts next thursday 1/12.

Thanks! I now know exactly where I'm going to eat next time I'm down that way.

#4950 7 years ago

Wanted: Goldeneye or SoF or Diner or Radical (Bay Area)

There are 12,693 posts in this topic. You are on page 99 of 254.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/99?hl=sunsfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.