(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,624 posts
  • 503 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by kpg
  • Topic is favorited by 316 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 8624 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 173.
#4701 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It cracks me up that people are still whining about the flipper gap on GB. hahaha..lol..
Anyway I've got a decent players condition Flash that I just went completely through including all new flipper parts and coils, rubbers, wax, took apart and cleaned all solenoids, drop targets..etc. $700 in north OC.
I need a spot for Flash Gordon I picked up vesterday.

Don't leave Emperor Ming Waiting too long...........

#4702 3 years ago

Emperor Wang is waiting for a new Alltek board as I believe the lady that owned it might have bought it new and didn't bother to ever change the batteries. But besides that it is as nice a Flash Gordon as I could ever hope to find.

#4703 3 years ago
Quoted from Acampero:

Anyone here have any of those Pinsound boards? I was thinking about toying with my Creech. Would love to see what some real audio would sound like in comparison to the MIDI music. I searched the forum and didn't come up with anything and I did a search on YouTube. I found a TFTC clip but nothing with Creech.

Pinsound is AWESOME! However there is a big issue trying to find good content for it. If you are willing to do the work getting your own sound files and music together it is very rewarding.

One of the coolest features isn't just that you can replace sounds and music, but you can create more randomness and variety as well. A Jackpot callout could have 10 different versions. You could have the normal multiball music but 20% of the time a well known pop song or rock song plays instead. It's pretty unlimited based on your own creativity. However it's very limited if you're depending on the community output. Apparently there will be more sound packs for more games in the future but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them.

#4704 3 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Pinsound is AWESOME! However there is a big issue trying to find good content for it. If you are willing to do the work getting your own sound files and music together it is very rewarding.
One of the coolest features isn't just that you can replace sounds and music, but you can create more randomness and variety as well. A Jackpot callout could have 10 different versions. You could have the normal multiball music but 20% of the time a well known pop song or rock song plays instead. It's pretty unlimited based on your own creativity. However it's very limited if you're depending on the community output. Apparently there will be more sound packs for more games in the future but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them.

Thank you for the info! I'd be willing to put some work into this. I'm going to dig a bit deeper. Thank you!

#4705 3 years ago

Flash Gordon?!

I am sooo there...

#4706 3 years ago

Lowered my TH LE to $7700

Archived after 4 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Selling my Hobbit LE that was purchased NIB in June of this year. What I have done to it: 1) Tilt graphics side artwork 2) Beast popup ball fixes installed 3) Post fix installed ...”
2016-10-31
Orange, CA

#4707 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Lowered my TH LE to $7700
machinefor salePlaced 2016-10-31 19:07 (3 days ago)For sale: The Hobbit (Jersey Jack Pinball, 2016)“Selling my Hobbit LE that was purchased NIB in June of this year.

What I have done to it:

1) Tilt graphics side artwork
2) Beast...” $ 7,700 kpg Rancho Santa Margarita, CA Home Used Only (HUO)

Stop tempting me !

#4708 3 years ago
Quoted from Blenderhead:

I am sooo there...

Bring your board.

#4709 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Stop tempting me !

Come on dude - it's here waiting for you !!

#4710 3 years ago

Helping a non-pinhead as he is looking for a clean, player's condition High Speed in SoCal. If you have one (or know of one) for sale...please PM me and I will put the two of you in contact with each other. Thanks in advance.

#4711 3 years ago

There was a High Speed in Santa Maria not too long ago that has a NOS playfield in it. Don't know if it is still there but this sounds like a good match.
PM me for seller's email.

#4712 3 years ago

Looking for a World Cup Soccer. I'm in the SF/Bay Area.

Have a HS2: Getaway I could offer up as well in some fashion.

#4713 3 years ago

Yes I can attest to the Santa Maria High Speed.
Good condition, NOS playfield, and autographed by Steve Ritchie.

Good seller and good friend of mine.

#4714 3 years ago

I have a sega twister, full led and mirror blades if anyone is interested.

#4715 3 years ago

Hello Pinball Fans...

I'm in Northern California; Looking for a couple games;

Caribbean Cruise - Cocktail-Pinball-Machine - 1989

1992 Williams "the Getaway" High Speed

Thanks!
Kerry

#4717 3 years ago

Fish Tales anyone?! Looking to trade for another DMD game-Dirty Harry would be nice but am open to hear what you have. PM me for details and pics. Located in Santa Clarita

#4718 3 years ago

Wanted ... NBA Fastbreak, Northern CA. Pls PM me if you have one to sell.

Looking ideally in Sunnyvale / San Jose area or deliver at PPE next Sat.

Must be Fully shopped out and working.

Thanks!

ron

#4719 3 years ago

If anyone has a sports themed game for sale let me know as open to other options than NBA Fastbreak.

Ron

#4721 3 years ago

Flash is off the chopping block. Sorry. I'm having too much fun playing it. Maybe another day. Thanks for all the lack of interest.

#4722 3 years ago
Quoted from Golferron54:

If anyone has a sports themed game for sale let me know as open to other options than NBA Fastbreak.
Ron

Try contacting pinballfun - not sure what his current inventory is but he has a warehouse of games in San Jose.

#4723 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Flash is off the chopping block. Sorry. I'm having too much fun playing it. Maybe another day. Thanks for all the lack of interest.

Figured it would be the same as with DH or RBION--you'd either buy it back or get another one--just saved you the trouble...

#4724 3 years ago

I recently picked up a Comet project. Amongst my many needs are some system 9 compatible plasma displays. I am in need of the credit/ball display and at least one (ideally two) 7-digit displays. Does anyone have some extras stashed that they would be willing to part with?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/41192

#4725 3 years ago

Looking for a High Speed or classic Stern. In no particular order... Meteor, Galaxy, F2K, Star Gazer, Magic, Ali, Lectronamo, Stars, Big Game, Cheetah, Quicksilver, Nine Ball, Sea Witch

#4726 3 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Figured it would be the same as with DH or RBION--you'd either buy it back or get another one--just saved you the trouble...

You know me well, grasshopper.

#4728 3 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Looking for a nice Roller Coaster Tycoon. I know theres one up north but he saying theres someone in front of me and not getting back to me. LOL I kinda want bad.
Lemme know if you have or know of 1.
Shane

There one at Captain's this saturday... Looks decent.

#4729 3 years ago

Selling my HUO Stern Star Trek LE # 248 The machine is in mint condition and has some very tasteful mods as listed below.
Game is located in Reno, NV Asking $7,800 OBO

Mods:
Pinblades (Pingrafix)
Vengeance Explosion (Mezelmods)
Vengeance Interactive blue LED mod (Beatmaster)
Blackout mod (Kapsreiter)
Warp ramp light defuser (Mezelmods)
Blue Led flipper buttons
Full cliffy set (only shooter set installed)

Pinside Market Ad: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/41488

Jeff

#4730 3 years ago

It's time to sell my C37 to fund something different. I'm not finding myself playing it as much.

Plays great, just has a little backglass flaking in the red on her legs. See pics.

http://s264.photobucket.com/user/ttaki/library/C37?sort=2&page=1

$1500

#4732 3 years ago

Anyone interested in selling a Who dunnit?

#4733 3 years ago

Im looking for a HUO Avengers LE, TFLE, Spiderman, or WD in the bay area? anyone selling? Cash or trade.

#4734 3 years ago

Looking for a Fish Tales in SoCal. Prefer a beater/restoration candidate but any condition will do. Nothing to trade, would be purchasing outright.

#4735 3 years ago

Looking for a Dirty Harry in So. Cal. I have a real nice Fish Tales to trade. Located in Santa Clarita. Feel free to PM me

#4736 3 years ago

To bad troz doesn't have a dirty Harry, we could make a trade connection right there in last 2 posts.

#4737 3 years ago
#4738 3 years ago

SK-33--didn't you used to have a DH sample? I was bummed I missed out on that one (if I'm recalling correctly). DH is a cool pin--hope you find a nice one!

#4739 3 years ago

Never had a DH. Would love to own a sample one though!

#4740 3 years ago

SpecialK-33...

Re: WTB Dirty Harry... I sent you a PM about 30 mins ago. Did you get it?

Kerry

#4741 3 years ago

Just posted a nice Funhouse for sale. I'm in LA area, in case anyone is looking for one.

#4742 3 years ago

Damn, when did Funhouse break $5k?
Wow, pin prices are getting out of hand.

#4743 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Damn, when did Funhouse break $5k?

Actually, for a HEP I've seen them go for more.

#4744 3 years ago

No Dirty Harrys for sale. Sorry.

#4745 3 years ago

Ive got a fully populated Superman Playfield if anyone local is interested. I know its an odd thing to have...pretty nice shape.

#4746 3 years ago

Link to my Game of Thrones premium for sale. $5975

Photos added. She's sweet

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-game-of-thrones-premiumle

#4747 3 years ago

Going to put a couple machines in the market place, thought I would list here first.

Roadshow - plays great, everything works good including both heards, could use a shop and repin for backbox GI. 2500 as is or 3k shopped and repinned.

Police Force - plays great, everything works as is should including the cop car. Minor wear at inlanes. Asking 1200.

Questions or interests let me know. Thanx in advance.

#4748 3 years ago

Looking to sell or trade 3 of my pins:

Mustang LE $6,700
Gilligan's Island $2,450
Royal Rumble $2,150

All are in great shape and have adds posted with pictures and details about each machine.

Open to any trades or partial trades + or - cash. PM me and let me know what you have, mostly interested in 1985 or newer games, would also be open to trading 2 for 1 nice game. Thanks

#4749 3 years ago

Hi everyone! I am in Reno NV and have a Space Mission and a Jack In the Box that I would be interested in selling. Why am I posting in the California section? I will be available to bring them to the Nevada City area on Thanksgiving weekend (but if I ruin Thanksgiving my gf will rightly kill me). Pics if you are interested. Space Mission $600 Jack In The Box $600.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 259.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 38.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 14.95
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Decals
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 6.00
Electronics
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
There are 8624 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 173.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside