(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 87 of 255.
#4301 7 years ago

I received some requests to add some additional photos of the Twilight Zone playfield I have listed for sale in the marketplace, so I have created a new Photobucket Album for them at:

http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/swanng/library/Twilight%20Zone%20Playfield

Enjoy!

Greg

#4302 7 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I saw an MMRLE on the SF Bay Area Craigslist a day or two ago for $8000 Asking. I'd look into that first.

I saw that too, but by the time I tried to respond, the post had been taken down.

Quoted from iwantansi:

Don has a new one in stock(last time i spoke with him)
Don's Custom Service
7716 Locke Road
Vacaville, CA 95688
Phone: (707) 447-0473

Thanks! I'll give him a call.

Quoted from vintage4life:

I am thinking about selling my stainless mmrle. Also have a flawless rfm. Pm me if interested.

PM Sent

#4303 7 years ago
Quoted from swanng:

Just listed my Twilight Zone for sale with a few extra parts in the Marketplace. First $6,000.00 takes it.
Greg

Man... Once again, one of my grail pins comes up at a decent price, and I am in no position to buy...

Oh well, I guess I will go play STTNG..

#4304 7 years ago

ok got around to creating ads. Dropped NGG down to $3200. Made ad for Kickoff as well. Kickoff really could be "free to good home" if someone twisted my arm..

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/37313
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/37314

Holding off on seriously selling IJ even though from a week ago, that's clearly more in demand

#4305 7 years ago

Looking for an unmarked MMRLE in the San Diego/LA Area, willing to pay $8,000

#4306 7 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

ok got around to creating ads. Dropped NGG down to $3200. Made ad for Kickoff as well. Kickoff really could be "free to good home" if someone twisted my arm..
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/37313
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/37314
Holding off on seriously selling IJ even though from a week ago, that's clearly more in demand

Pm sent.

#4307 7 years ago

Dropped price of the TZ I have in the Marketplace to be in line with my Craigslist ad.

#4308 7 years ago

Just for fun, I'm going to occasionally drop the price of my Twilight Zone (without the extras) to $4400.00. That's a full $1,000.00 off my asking price (with extras). This will only happen at random, and only for 15 minutes or so, and not every day. Only when I feel like it.

This will make things a bit more interesting, at least for me.

#4309 7 years ago
Quoted from swanng:

Just for fun, I'm going to occasionally drop the price of my Twilight Zone (without the extras) to $4400.00. That's a full $1,000.00 off my asking price (with extras). This will only happen at random, and only for 15 minutes or so, and not every day. Only when I feel like it.
This will make things a bit more interesting, at least for me.

This cracks me up LOL

#4310 7 years ago

Glad you like it. When I thought of it, it cracked me up too. When the Marketplace ad is set to $4400.00 that's when the machine will be available at THAT price. No other time. And I'm not stopping there. There will be various other price points set between the maximum $5400 and the minimum $4400, most below 5K, until the machine has been sold. I'm also not in a big hurry, so I can afford to wait and have some fun doing so.

Price of $5400 on Craigslist will remain with no changes.

#4311 7 years ago
Quoted from swanng:

Glad you like it. When I thought of it, it cracked me up too. When the Marketplace ad is set to $4400.00 that's when the machine will be available at THAT price. No other time. And I'm not stopping there. There will be various other price points set between the maximum $5400 and the minimum $4400, most below 5K, until the machine has been sold. I'm also not in a big hurry, so I can afford to wait and have some fun doing so.

Price of $5400 on Craigslist will remain with no changes.

Location?

#4312 7 years ago

Sold mmrle this morning to a really cool pinsider! Enjoy! Still have my rfm fs/ft.

#4313 7 years ago

Greg w/the TZ is in beautiful Shandon, CA.

#4314 7 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Greg w/the TZ is in beautiful Shandon, CA.

My goal is to join you guys up there sometime soon in my retirement, being an ex-SLO Cal Poly guy.

#4315 7 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

My goal is to join you guys up there sometime soon in my retirement, being an ex-SLO Cal Poly guy.

Come visit anytime, daddio. My house is right downtown. Plenty of pinheads around here too.

#4316 7 years ago

Getting ready to retire myself. OUTSIDE California, of course.

#4317 7 years ago
#4318 7 years ago

Listed my Xenon for sale. Please see the market listing

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my fully working Xenon in good to better condition. Playfield overlay installed and looks beautiful Plastics in excellent shape Backglass in excellent shape Siegecraft le...”
2016-08-07
Lodi, CA
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 93 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4319 7 years ago

Twilight Zone is gone to a new home. Game over.

#4320 7 years ago

Any interest in a rough players condition Rollergames for $800?
EDIT---SOLD---
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg

#4321 7 years ago

Hello fellow Pinsiders...

I'm looking for the following games;

95' Congo
82' Speakeasy
90' Mousin Around
90' GameShow

If you have any of these titles, or know anyone who does... please reach out to me.

Thanks!
Kerry

#4322 7 years ago

Looking for a DE Simpsons or a Seawitch, preferably in Santa Barbara north to SF range.

#4323 7 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

Ex-Cal Poly SLO guy here too. I do miss the farmers market.

#4324 7 years ago

Anyone have a Tommy for sale?

#4325 7 years ago
Quoted from vintage4life:

Sold mmrle this morning to a really cool pinsider! Enjoy! Still have my rfm fs/ft.

Great meeting you on Saturday! Thanks for the awesome pin, everybody played the hell out of it at the party on Sat Night

13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg

#4326 7 years ago
Quoted from Griffin:

Great meeting you on Saturday! Thanks for the awesome pin, everybody played the hell out of it at the party on Sat Night

I was there and had a blast. Good times! Thanks Griffin for throwing such a fun party. How'z the wife feeling?

#4327 7 years ago

Guys, I know this is a for sale thread, but I want to mention this So. Cal location for pins as it's better than any place I've played. They just got a RZLE, GBLE, Space Station & JM. They all play great. Every time I go there, there are a couple of different machines in the lineup. I'm pretty sure .50 is the highest they charge per play as that's what GBLE & RZLE were. Glad there was a local place for RZ as I've been wanting to play it. Anyway, it's my favorite place to go to play. I have a couple of beers and play some well maintained games. Go check it out.

Also, they told me this Wednesday 8/10 is a tournament, so check it out if you can.

AYCE Gogi
7128 Van Nuys Blvd
Van Nuys, CA 91405
United States
(818) 465-3050

IMG_5083_(resized).JPGIMG_5083_(resized).JPG

IMG_1581_(resized).JPGIMG_1581_(resized).JPG

#4328 7 years ago
Quoted from scasey:

Ex-Cal Poly SLO guy here too. I do miss the farmers market.

My time there predates the farmers market.......we're talking 70s.

We did play a lot of pinball back then, there was a little arcade next to Texas Donuts, I believe it was on Foothill. We used to go there and play pinball for hours on end, but unfortunately try as I might I cannot remember a single machine that I played there. For some reason I can remember all the video games I played, but not the pinballs.

#4329 7 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

I moved here in '79 to go to Poly. Married a local girl and never left.
That arcade over on Foothill was Martini's Family Fun Fair, I think, and lasted until the mid to late 80's.
I was there a lot '81-'83. During the video arcade bubble, he even expanded to a second location.

#4330 7 years ago

Pinball Land in Santa Ana is opening its doors on Friday 8/12

doing a POT LUCK, so bring whatever you feel like
there will be food and drinks as to purchase

Get your Pin on ; 30+ games to play( latest add-ons, STNG, WWELE) - sorry no Ghostbusters LE yet, you know the stories.

Opening 5 pm till ....... you get kicked out

#4331 7 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Get your Pin on ; 30+ games to play( latest add-ons, STNG, WWELE) - sorry no Ghostbusters LE yet, you know the stories.

Would love to come to this as finally doors open around here on a night I can relax and play with OC pinheads. Nonetheless, camping at San Clemente and wont be around

#4332 7 years ago

Anyone want to make a trade!? I have a flawless rfm. Doesn't get much play. Looking for Star Trek and walking dead. Possibly others. I can add cash. Pm me.

#4333 7 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

We did play a lot of pinball back then, there was a little arcade next to Texas Donuts, I believe it was on Foothill. We used to go there and play pinball for hours on end, but unfortunately try as I might I cannot remember a single machine that I played there. For some reason I can remember all the video games I played, but not the pinballs.

The arcade on Foothill was still there when I went to Cal Poly in the 80's. My GF (later wife) and I played the heck out of Eight Ball Deluxe.

#4334 7 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

That arcade over on Foothill was Martini's Family Fun Fair, I think, and lasted until the mid to late 80's.
I was there a lot '81-'83. During the video arcade bubble, he even expanded to a second location.

And you are one of those @#?@#'s who figured out a way to stay there. We say it that way only jokingly because we are so damn envious. A bunch of my buddies are also still there and I am working on the goal of getting back there and joining you all.

#4335 7 years ago
Quoted from scasey:

The arcade on Foothill was still there when I went to Cal Poly in the 80's. My GF (later wife) and I played the heck out of Eight Ball Deluxe.

What was the name of that burger place that was in there on the corner? Man those burgers were good, especially the next day after a night of excess. Not that I would know.

#4336 7 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

What was the name of that burger place that was in there on the corner? Man those burgers were good, especially the next day after a night of excess. Not that I would know.

Speedy Burger

#4337 7 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

Terminator 2, Frontier, Xenon, Paragon, firepower, Pharaoh, Time Warp, Embryon. is what I remember there.

Quoted from fireball2:

Family Fun Fair is right. Second location was called Time Machine and was in what is now the Albertsons shopping center.

#4338 7 years ago

Ooohhh yeah. Gone now I guess. I just did a Google search and saw that Scrubby and Lloyds just closed a few months ago. Unbelievable!

#4339 7 years ago

Yeah Scrubby and Lloyds was great.

#4340 7 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

Scrubby and Lloyds just closed a few months ago.

They tore that building down probly 10-15 years ago actually

Speedy Burger also had what they called the Mean Bean Taco; a regular taco wrapped in another tortilla lined with beans. Taco Bell totally stole the idea.

Quoted from xsvtoys:

And you are one of those @#?@#'s who figured out a way to stay there. We say it that way only jokingly because we are so damn envious.

Yup. And I managed to buy a house right downtown. I have been mighty lucky and spoiled, and I know it. My boy is going to graduate this year and doesn't want to move away anywhere. Looks like another Cal Poly kid.

Quoted from Pinballlew:

Family Fun Fair is right. Second location was called Time Machine and was in what is now the Albertsons shopping center.

The wife went to high school with the kid whose parents owned it. He thought he was all that with pockets full of quarters.

#4341 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

Yeah Scrubby and Lloyds was great.

Except for no fries.

#4342 7 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Finally a place reasonably close. What is the full list of pins?

#4343 7 years ago

Welcome to the hotel California. I once heard you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave. I guess that's a good enough reason to stay.

#4344 7 years ago

Game of Thrones translite signed by Steve Ritchie: priced dropped from $130 to $110 OBO.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/86#post-3277831
Thanks,
-Jason

Added over 8 years ago: ***SOLD***

#4345 7 years ago

Have a nice whirlwind pin looking to trade plus cash...looking for...got pro..tfl pro..tspp...mustang pro... Shrek...open to other newer sterns..so cal area...pm me..thank you..

#4346 7 years ago

If anyone in SoCal finds themselves in need of a low priced old school orange dmd (or a stern red led one), hit me up. I have piles of them from converting to ColorDmd.

#4347 7 years ago

Hey Ive got a buddy in San Diego looking to get his first pin. I know prices are a little higher out there, can any one let me know if they have anything nice for 2-3k range? Would love to be able to flip at his crib when Im out there!

#4348 7 years ago
Quoted from daddyxxx:

Have a nice whirlwind pin looking to trade plus cash...looking for...got pro..tfl pro..tspp...mustang pro... Shrek...open to other newer sterns..so cal area...pm me..thank you..

ww sold

#4349 7 years ago

You are a great guy. Still enjoying my POTC and added a shaker to it. You have to come check it out sometime.

#4350 7 years ago

I'm looking to buy a World Cup Soccer 94'. I haven't seen any posted in the market within driving distance so just checking in here. Thanks!

There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 87 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/87?hl=adams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.