(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 255.
#4251 7 years ago

Gottlieb Title Fight (1990) Wanted ....

Going to CAX I usually hang out at the seminars, or wonder around aimlessly running into buddies and catching up, but when playing games I always enjoyed year after year the row of Gottlieb "Street Level" games - single level with no ramps. Decided that when there are 400+ games on the floor, I actually look for Title Fight to play, maybe I need one to save "show floor sore feet" syndrome.

Willing to go a days driving distance from NorCal to find one fully working and in decent shape.

I know I like the TF's layout, but know nothing about Gottlieb System 3 games. How reliable are they? Parts available? How easy / hard to maintain?

Appreciate any leads on a TF, and any thoughts on commonly broken / issues for this game specifically, or Gottlieb System 3 games generally.

Thanks!

ron

title_fight_(resized).jpgtitle_fight_(resized).jpg

#4252 7 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

There was a guy selling TSPP recently here in LA who worked on the show and had it autographed by Matt Graening. I almost bought it for $4250 but I didn't think it was worth that much. He ended up selling it to a reseller the next day, probably for less. In a time when pinball games sell quickly anywhere near reasonable price, TSPP is not much in demand as far as I've seen.

That same guy tried to sell that machine for $10K for many many months on eBay. I sent him a message and he got pissed off when I gave him a $5K offer. This was months ago. I have to just LOL now..

#4253 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballdork:

Anyone is welcome to play my games... Just a few miles north of Solana beach.
Also, Pizza port in Carlsbad has a Kiss LE/prem

Not too far from me... I kind of want to take you up on this.

#4255 7 years ago

Recently bought a Buccaneer to hold off the urge however it wont stay in my collection forever as it was very low on my list. So that said I am still looking for my keeper EM. MUST be clean!

- Jungle Queen
- Jungle Princess
- Abra Ca Dabra
- Centigrade 37
- Target Alpha
- Mars Trek
- Strange World
- Star Jet
- Sky Jump
- Surf Champ
- Space Mission
- Sin Bad EM
- Close Encounters EM
- King Pin

#4256 7 years ago

TBL is finally coming, I need to make room for at least one game.. but considering going to a single pin.

NGG - I've taken photos of NGG this morning. The good: chromed, pretty clean. The Bad: some cabinet touch-ups where paint doesn't quite match, some insert lifting (I've pushed many back down but not exhaustive), and some playfield damage under slam ramp (mylared and felt dotted now). Slam ramp also is really "loose" lately, but I haven't investigated. Has RottenDog CPU board with NVRAM.
Pics/Video here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0GLVwN4NItIQ3VQVno0cmdDR3c

IJ - I'll probably take photos tomorrow if not too much interest in NGG. it's a re-import/worn, some questionable touch up from flipper wear, but pretty good. Haven't thought about price as i'm more reluctant.
Pics: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0GLVwN4NItITkRUeS1VSHBwaDQ

Kick-Off - Fully working, playfield in poor shape (peed on by mice infestation before I got it.. see Avatar), cabinet paint flaking off, backglass decent. $100

#4257 7 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

TBL is finally coming, I need to make room for at least one game.. but considering going to a single pin.
NGG - I've taken photos of NGG this morning. The good: chromed, pretty clean. The Bad: some cabinet touch-ups where paint doesn't quite match, some insert lifting (I've pushed many back down but not exhaustive), and some playfield damage under slam ramp (mylared and felt dotted now). Slam ramp also is really "loose" lately, but I haven't investigated. Has RottenDog CPU board with NVRAM.
Pics/Video here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0GLVwN4NItIQ3VQVno0cmdDR3c
IJ - I'll probably take photos tomorrow if not too much interest in NGG. it's a re-import/worn, some questionable touch up from flipper wear, but pretty good. Haven't thought about price as i'm more reluctant.
Kick-Off - Fully working, playfield in poor shape (peed on by mice infestation before I got it.. see Avatar), cabinet paint flaking off, backglass decent. $100

if you have trouble selling one of those machines, I will take your TBL off your hands. I am jealous...that is all. GLWS

#4258 7 years ago

Anyone have a nice Popeye around the LA area? Prefer to stay in the low $2K price range. I'm in Santa Clarita

#4259 7 years ago

Looking for a Who Dunnit, have cash in hand.
Harley D.

#4260 7 years ago

Looking for Elvira and the Party Monsters!
Nice condition prefered, meaning minimal playfield wear and low fade cabinet.
Also under $3 k preferred. Willing to shop,led, etc..
Please Pm me if you have one your willing to let go.
Thanks Eric

#4261 7 years ago

Just updated my previous post with pictures. From a few responses, I may have overstated the faults with the game. Mike Chestnut wireforms, low serial number with original Lost Plastic/backlit, new decals (but some wrinkling). I have a jackpot board that didn't install as didn't feel like routing out speaker panel. Also has NVRAM, no- Led ghosting patched ROM. Full LED and plastic protectors.

The poor touch ups you can look at IJ's shirt collar.. it's not horrible such that it's terribly noticeable.. just I wouldn't clear coat it unless I had an overlay.

ideally I'd sell NGG - $3400 before IJ - $5300 (more partial to this game) ; or even give away Kick-Off for free (I'll try to get photos of that tomorrow) to make room for TBL. If people think prices are outlandish, let me know.

#4262 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Thanks Eric

I'm right there with you. That's probably my #1 grail right now. Do you see my avatar? Do you see who is missing in my roster of girlfriends????? The one in the middle.... I have been watching, watching, watching but have seen nothing in this area.

This thread was particularly painful to see, this was a nice one in PA that started at $3100. In the last post it was at $2700, not sure if it ever sold or if it is still for sale. Too far away......

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-saletrade-elvira-and-the-party-monsters-eatpm-in-pa#post-3153760

#4263 7 years ago

Selling a Totan LEDs all new ramps pin Pro speakers NICE!!!!....7000.00.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#4264 7 years ago

Nice machine!

#4265 7 years ago

Thanks Eric

Hope I find one but not likely under 3k anymore. Imo

#4266 7 years ago

Hello, I'm up near Redding (the REAL Northern CA!). Just listed two of my pins for sale...

Pinbot, 2000/obo, ad and pics here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/37323

Police Force, 1200/obo, ad and pics here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/37322

Might be able to help with delivery depending on where you are. Drop me a PM if interested in either, or both! Not looking for trades, thanks.

Thx
Tom

P1120832_(resized).JPGP1120832_(resized).JPG

P1120819_(resized).JPGP1120819_(resized).JPG

#4268 7 years ago

I have a real nice Paragon and a Panthera for sale. If you have any interest email me please and I will send you any additional photos.
Paragon $2,200.00
Panthera $1,700.00
I am open to offers or trades. Located in Lake Elsinore.

SAM_0361_(resized).JPGSAM_0361_(resized).JPG
SAM_0363_(resized).JPGSAM_0363_(resized).JPG
SAM_0362_(resized).JPGSAM_0362_(resized).JPG
SAM_0364_(resized).JPGSAM_0364_(resized).JPG
SAM_0365_(resized).JPGSAM_0365_(resized).JPG
SAM_0366_(resized).JPGSAM_0366_(resized).JPG
SAM_0367_(resized).JPGSAM_0367_(resized).JPG
SAM_0368_(resized).JPGSAM_0368_(resized).JPG
SAM_0370_(resized).JPGSAM_0370_(resized).JPG
SAM_0369_(resized).JPGSAM_0369_(resized).JPG
SAM_0373_(resized).JPGSAM_0373_(resized).JPG
SAM_0374_(resized).JPGSAM_0374_(resized).JPG
SAM_0375_(resized).JPGSAM_0375_(resized).JPG
SAM_0376_(resized).JPGSAM_0376_(resized).JPG
SAM_0377_(resized).JPGSAM_0377_(resized).JPG
SAM_0378_(resized).JPGSAM_0378_(resized).JPG
SAM_0379_(resized).JPGSAM_0379_(resized).JPG
SAM_0380_(resized).JPGSAM_0380_(resized).JPG
SAM_0381_(resized).JPGSAM_0381_(resized).JPG

#4269 7 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

was at $2700, not sure if it ever sold or if it is still for sale. Too far away......

Sold in PA.
Still looking, getting close found one back east but needs ton of work decals and ramps. Plus shipping it in makes it $3700 after work and led lighting.
San Diego to SF, there has to be a EATPM for sale?

#4270 7 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/37369

I have (5) PinScore PS-2518 Set A-GREEN Displays. I changed my mind after I purchased them and Marco Specialties wont accept returns on displays. (4) Packages are sealed (1) Package is open. All Displays are Brand New!

$275 (shipped)

displays_(resized).jpgdisplays_(resized).jpg

#4271 7 years ago
Quoted from Spock:

I have (5) PinScore PS-2518 Set A-GREEN Displays. I changed my mind after I purchased them and Marco Specialties wont accept returns on displays. (4) Packages are sealed (1) Package is open. All Displays are Brand New!
$275 (shipped)

PM sent.

#4272 7 years ago
Quoted from Spock:

$275 (shipped)

Sold and shipped in 45 minutes

#4273 7 years ago

Planning to sell:

Apollo 13 - $3600
Rottendog Mpu, LEDs, custom apron, topper

Indiana jones (Williams)$6500
Color dmd, ark mod, led, nice cab

Any serious takers takers ?

#4274 7 years ago

Paragon is sold.
Here are some better updated photos of the Panthera.
ebay.com link: PANTHERA PINBALL MACHINE BY GOTTLIEB GORGEOUS CLASSIC IN EXCELLENT CONDITION

Quoted from SoCalPinballs:

I have a real nice Paragon and a Panthera for sale. If you have any interest email me please and I will send you any additional photos.
Paragon $2,200.00
Panthera $1,700.00
I am open to offers or trades. Located in Lake Elsinore.

#4275 7 years ago

WTB Taxi repro playfield. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone on this. Picked up the game last week. If they are out there, I'm sure it will be pricey.
thx
izzy

#4276 7 years ago

Chris from sly fox shipping is in the so cal area today if anybody needs a pin to go back up north to bay area.
Pm me for his number.
I've used Chris several times now and nobody beats his white glove service and prices.

#4277 7 years ago

Izzy, doesn't Jeff at classic arcades sell a full size overlay. Was available a month ago.

Quoted from izzy:WTB Taxi repro playfield.

#4278 7 years ago
Quoted from SpaceWar:

Hello, I'm up near Redding (the REAL Northern CA!). Just listed two of my pins for sale...
Pinbot, 2000/obo, ad and pics here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/37323
Police Force, 1200/obo, ad and pics here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/37322
Might be able to help with delivery depending on where you are. Drop me a PM if interested in either, or both! Not looking for trades, thanks.
Thx
Tom

Lowered the prices on my pinballs....

Pinbot 1800.00
Police Force 1050.00

Any interest?

#4279 7 years ago

Just listed my very nice and clean GnR on the Pinside Market. Located in Santa Clarita.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#4280 7 years ago

Well at my place, the Simpsons Party Pinball has gone to a new home, and STTNG is now in the house!

#4281 7 years ago

I may be putting my CFTBL up for trade. Looking for Metallica or ???

Some details: all new ramps including swamp window and bowl, Mike D mod, ColorDMD, 9 out of 10 cabinet (touchups around flipper buttons), super nice playfield, only wear under scoop (minimal, cliffy covers wear), snack bar mod, green flipper buttons, many led's. Let me know what you got!

#4282 7 years ago

Still looking for a who dunnit. Pm please.

#4283 7 years ago

Izzy, doesn't Jeff at classic arcades sell a full size overlay. Was available a month ago.

Not on his site. I'll send him an email.
thx

#4284 7 years ago

I have a NOS wells Gardner pin2k monitor NiB along with a sheet of NOS pin2k glass that I do not need as I no longer have any pin2k games. 800 for the pair. Will not split up unless there are buyers for both items.

#4285 7 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

Well at my place, the Simpsons Party Pinball has gone to a new home, and STTNG is now in the house!

You made it so Now it is time to buy your kid a foot stool.

Quoted from Dr-Willy:

I have a NOS wells Gardner pin2k monitor NiB along with a sheet of NOS pin2k glass that I do not need as I no longer have any pin2k games. 800 for the pair. Will not split up unless there are buyers for both items.

If you happen to let the glass go, I will take it if you ever make it to the bay again. No rush.

#4286 7 years ago

any one wants to take over my Ghost Busters LE preorder ?
Need $9K for it so I can buy some new tires/rims , nothing less.

game is already paid for and ships direct from distributor when finally made ?!

#4287 7 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Need $9K for it so I can buy some new tires/rims

Those gotta be some bitchin rims and tyres Robert.

rd

#4288 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

rd

They probably don't have ghosting either.

#4289 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

lamborghini-huracan-0005_(resized).jpglamborghini-huracan-0005_(resized).jpg

#4290 7 years ago

I also need some wheels...

skoda_wood_wheels_01_(resized).jpgskoda_wood_wheels_01_(resized).jpg

#4291 7 years ago

Haha, fun stuff guys

Yep, Pirelli is coming Out in September with a limited Pzero tire
I gotta to have

Trying to get ready for the Mojave magnum in October

Vroom vroom

#4292 7 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Haha, fun stuff guys
I gotta to have
Vroom vroom

You know how to make $1,000,000 in motor racing?

Start with $2,000,000.

rd

#4293 7 years ago
Quoted from izzy:

Not on his site. I'll send him an email.
thx

He said he never made them(Taxi PF overlay).
Still looking.

#4294 7 years ago

Just listed my Twilight Zone for sale with a few extra parts in the Marketplace. First $6,000.00 takes it all. Photobucket URL is:

http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/swanng/library/Twilight%20Zone

Greg

DSC00001_(resized).JPGDSC00001_(resized).JPG

DSC00002_(resized).JPGDSC00002_(resized).JPG

DSC00005_(resized).JPGDSC00005_(resized).JPG

DSC00004_(resized).JPGDSC00004_(resized).JPG

DSC00006_(resized).JPGDSC00006_(resized).JPG

DSC00007_(resized).JPGDSC00007_(resized).JPG

DSC00009_(resized).JPGDSC00009_(resized).JPG

DSC00008_(resized).JPGDSC00008_(resized).JPG

DSC00010_(resized).JPGDSC00010_(resized).JPG

DSC00011_(resized).JPGDSC00011_(resized).JPG

DSC00012_(resized).JPGDSC00012_(resized).JPG

DSC00003_(resized).JPGDSC00003_(resized).JPG

#4295 7 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Haha, fun stuff guys
I gotta to have
Vroom vroom

You're running that? Get out of here. Seriously?

#4296 7 years ago

For sale.
$130
Translite of the Pro version of Stern's Game of Thrones pinball arcade machine. Part number 830-52G4-00.
Brand new, never installed a game.
Signed by Steve Ritchie in gold marker pen along the bottom of the throne.
Includes backing paper to protect during shipment or storage. Ships in a stout cardboard poster tube, or pick up in Irvine/Lake Forest area.
Thanks,
-Jason
01_(resized).JPG01_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG02_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG03_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG04_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG05_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG06_(resized).JPG
07_(resized).JPG07_(resized).JPG
Added over 8 years ago: Price drop 2016/08/08. $110.

Added over 8 years ago: ***SOLD***

#4297 7 years ago

Posted a wanted ad yesterday, but thought I would try here too:

Convinced my wife we should get a pinball machine and now I want to buy one before she can change her mind.
I'm looking for a MMR (LE or Standard). I'm in the SF Bay area, but willing to drive a bit to pick up (or have shipped)

Please PM

#4298 7 years ago
Quoted from Adams:

Convinced my wife we should get a pinball machine and now I want to buy one before she can change her mind.
I'm looking for a MMR (LE or Standard). I'm in the SF Bay area, but willing to drive a bit to pick up (or have shipped)
Please PM

Don has a new one in stock(last time i spoke with him)

Don's Custom Service
7716 Locke Road
Vacaville, CA 95688
Phone: (707) 447-0473

#4299 7 years ago
Quoted from Adams:

Please PM

I saw an MMRLE on the SF Bay Area Craigslist a day or two ago for $8000 Asking. I'd look into that first.

#4300 7 years ago

I am thinking about selling my stainless mmrle. Also have a flawless rfm. Pm me if interested.

There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/86?hl=adams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.