(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,671 posts
  • 680 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by Blenderhead
  • Topic is favorited by 458 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 12,671 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 254.
#3451 7 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Any of you folks have a reputable powder coat company to recommend for some pinball rails, hinges and doors? California, Arizona, Nevada, wherever, just needs to be a dust free, high quality control, shop. Willing to pay for craftsmanship level work. Much appreciated, Mike V.

Embee all the way..

http://www.embeeperformance.com/

https://www.yelp.com/biz/embee-performance-powder-coating-santa-ana

#3452 7 years ago

My Wolverine LE is still available.

Robert

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/32695

#3453 7 years ago

Anyone follow up on the $2800 Monster Bash yet?

Alas, I'm too far away or I'd never be mentioning it...

But if it's too good to be true...

#3454 7 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Alas, I'm too far away or I'd never be mentioning it...
But if it's too good to be true...

Has to be fake

#3455 7 years ago

There are a number of fake ads right now, the crazy part is the know their terminology- citing replacement boards, noting specific repairs- If it has a gmail account within the ad itself as the only way of contact good chance its fake.

#3457 7 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Any of you folks have a reputable powder coat company to recommend for some pinball rails, hinges and doors? California, Arizona, Nevada, wherever, just needs to be a dust free, high quality control, shop. Willing to pay for craftsmanship level work. Much appreciated, Mike V.

Another suggestion in So Cal is Beach Cities Powder Coating in Gardena

#3458 7 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Of course, and I heard back an hour later. Machine is "in Massachusetts" but he can "ship it to me immediately". Lots of pics, from Treasurecove's website I believe. Scam.

#3459 7 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

Its so hot today in California.
I like turtles

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#3460 7 years ago

Any one want a sterns met pro box in SD? I just put it by my recycling but if you need it PM me.

#3461 7 years ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

Of course, and I heard back an hour later. Machine is "in Massachusetts" but he can "ship it to me immediately". Lots of pics, from Treasurecove's website I believe. Scam.

I replied out of curiosity too. He must have several machines, the one I'm getting is in Delaware! He can ship the same day!

Hello ,
Yes the machine is still available and it's good condition and works well

Where are you located ?

am located in Delaware and I can have the machine ship over to you today if you are in the united state.

Best Regards
Cliff

#3462 7 years ago

that looks like a beautiful RFM... post some more pics brother... GLWTS

Quoted from vintage4life:

Still looking to trade or sell my huo rfm.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#3463 7 years ago

that box is at least 100 clams on craigslist .... sell it

Quoted from robert5earl:

Any one want a sterns met pro box in SD? I just put it by my recycling but if you need it PM me.

#3464 7 years ago

Figured I chime in here for my 1st post. I'm in the east bay and finally purchased my 1st table Earthshaker. Hope to keep it for a bit and work my ways towards owning a Funhouse or Monster Bash. The machine plays great really happy just having my own table.

IMAG0238_(resized).jpgIMAG0238_(resized).jpg

#3465 7 years ago

Earthshaker is a great table! Congrats.

#3466 7 years ago

That's a nice one!

#3467 7 years ago
Quoted from Apinplayer:

Figured I chime in here for my 1st post. I'm in the east bay and finally purchased my 1st table Earthshaker. Hope to keep it for a bit and work my ways towards owning a Funhouse or Monster Bash. The machine plays great really happy just having my own table.

IMAG0238_(resized).jpg

Welcome! If you haven't already heard there are 2 upcoming Bay Area pinball shows; Pinagogo in May and CA Extreme in July. Both are awesome! There are also some great pinball leagues not too far from you in Concord, Oakland and SF.

#3468 7 years ago
Quoted from Apinplayer:

Figured I chime in here for my 1st post. I'm in the east bay and finally purchased my 1st table Earthshaker.

Congrats! I just bought one myself a couple weeks ago. I played the crap out of it for a week, and now the playfield is stripped down, getting a deep shop-out, all new plastics, ramps, posts, rubber, hardware etc. Plus a few tweaks and custom touches... It's a great game! Enjoy and welcome to Pinside!!

#3469 7 years ago

Might anyone have any interest in taking over a Hyperball project from me? Every time I look at it I just can't even.

+The boards have been fully recapped and work 100%. Sound works. Special Hyperball driver board has had the heat lowering mod discussed in the bulletproofing thread. New interconnect. Many of the chips have been socketed. Original (recapped) working power board. (do you need system 7 boards?)
+Almost an entire second set of playfield parts/wires/ball gun solenoid assembly on a warped playfield
+All the ball funnels are currently uncracked, although some were glued back together
+cabinet is pretty good
+playfield in it is NOT warped
+uninstalled new rubbers
+52 new balls

-Backglass has minor paint loss
-it's like 85% assembled
-Balls stick in the augur due, I think, to deteriorated rubbers
-several flaky bulb sockets
-It's hyperball

Name your price

#3470 7 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Welcome! If you haven't already heard there are 2 upcoming Bay Area pinball shows; Pinagogo in May and CA Extreme in July. Both are awesome! There are also some great pinball leagues not too far from you in Concord, Oakland and SF.

Hope to make it to at least one event. Not to much a league guy but do hit the tournaments on occasion.

#3471 7 years ago

With all the people posting turtle pics, I have to ask, would anyone mind if I posted a pic of my current turtle head right now?

#3472 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

With all the people posting turtle pics, I have to ask, would anyone mind if I posted a pic of my current turtle head right now?

I'm sittin' on a turtle head right now

#3473 7 years ago

Thinking of selling my RFM and Baby Pac-Man, Both work great, both have some scuffs. On Baby Pac the monitor works and looks nice but may need some adjustment. Playfield is pretty nice. RFM has some minor playfield wear, has martian with light up eyes and lighted saucers. Will get some pics up soon. RFM 2900 and BabyPac 900 or 3600 for both. You are welcome to come check them out. Just need the room. Thanks Mike Paris

#3475 7 years ago

I just picked up this nice diamondplate Whirlwind to go next to Earthshaker. It should clean up nicely. Thanks Surfsidedetail for the fair and easy transaction!

DSCN4406_(resized).JPGDSCN4406_(resized).JPG
DSCN4408_(resized).JPGDSCN4408_(resized).JPG

#3476 7 years ago

Hmm. That's like the second non-EM.

Is this the same O-din?

#3477 7 years ago
Quoted from BlobfishXL:

Might anyone have any interest in taking over a Hyperball project from me? Every time I look at it I just can't even.
+The boards have been fully recapped and work 100%. Sound works. Special Hyperball driver board has had the heat lowering mod discussed in the bulletproofing thread. New interconnect. Many of the chips have been socketed. Original (recapped) working power board. (do you need system 7 boards?)
+Almost an entire second set of playfield parts/wires/ball gun solenoid assembly on a warped playfield
+All the ball funnels are currently uncracked, although some were glued back together
+cabinet is pretty good
+playfield in it is NOT warped
+uninstalled new rubbers
+52 new balls
-Backglass has minor paint loss
-it's like 85% assembled
-Balls stick in the augur due, I think, to deteriorated rubbers
-several flaky bulb sockets
-It's hyperball
Name your price

Blobfish is a good guy, but with confidence.

#3478 7 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Blobfish is a good guy, but with confidence.

Good Guys usually have no self esteem.

#3479 7 years ago

Putting my LOTR for sale. Purchased NIB by myself and has been in my home ever since. Has had the Arwen plastic protector since day one. Cabinet protectors have been on since day one as well. Also includes Flipper Fidelity speaker set and ColorDMD. Game is in superb shape. Just noticed when taking photos that there is a small chip in the black paint next to the Orthanic shot. You can see it if you look at that photo. Otherwise the game is pristine. Everything that was with the game new is included. SOLD, Thanks!

IMG_6565_(resized).JPGIMG_6565_(resized).JPG
IMG_6564_(resized).JPGIMG_6564_(resized).JPG
IMG_6562_(resized).JPGIMG_6562_(resized).JPG
IMG_6561_(resized).JPGIMG_6561_(resized).JPG
IMG_6563_(resized).JPGIMG_6563_(resized).JPG
IMG_6560_(resized).JPGIMG_6560_(resized).JPG
IMG_6559_(resized).JPGIMG_6559_(resized).JPG
IMG_6558_(resized).JPGIMG_6558_(resized).JPG
IMG_6557_(resized).JPGIMG_6557_(resized).JPG
IMG_6556_(resized).JPGIMG_6556_(resized).JPG
IMG_6555_(resized).JPGIMG_6555_(resized).JPG
IMG_6553_(resized).JPGIMG_6553_(resized).JPG
IMG_6554_(resized).JPGIMG_6554_(resized).JPG
IMG_6552_(resized).JPGIMG_6552_(resized).JPG
IMG_6551_(resized).JPGIMG_6551_(resized).JPG
IMG_6549_(resized).JPGIMG_6549_(resized).JPG
IMG_6550_(resized).JPGIMG_6550_(resized).JPG
IMG_6548_(resized).JPGIMG_6548_(resized).JPG
IMG_6547_(resized).JPGIMG_6547_(resized).JPG
IMG_6546_(resized).JPGIMG_6546_(resized).JPG
IMG_6566_(resized).JPGIMG_6566_(resized).JPG

#3480 7 years ago
Quoted from jfesler:

Hmm. That's like the second non-EM.
Is this the same O-din?

Quoted from Rarehero:

That was the 90's. It's now 2016.

#3481 7 years ago
Quoted from BlobfishXL:

Good Guys usually have no self esteem.

Ha! Didn't even see I did that

#3482 7 years ago

On the topic of powder coating. Anyone have recommendations for shops in the East Bay? There are a couple in Oakland and Walnut Creek / Concord.

Thanks

#3483 7 years ago

It probably goes without saying , but buy from Mike with confidence. Awesome guy and reputable Pinhead

Quoted from twinmice:

Thinking of selling my RFM and Baby Pac-Man, Both work great, both have some scuffs. On Baby Pac the monitor works and looks nice but may need some adjustment. Playfield is pretty nice. RFM has some minor playfield wear, has martian with light up eyes and lighted saucers. Will get some pics up soon. RFM 2900 and BabyPac 900 or 3600 for both. You are welcome to come check them out. Just need the room. Thanks Mike Paris

It

#3484 7 years ago
Quoted from GoldenBear:

It probably goes without saying , but buy from Mike with confidence. Awesome guy and reputable Pinhead

It

I second that.. Buy with confidence.

#3485 7 years ago

Any EM experts to fix a European(Spanish) EM
With out schematics ??

I can deliver the game to the right expert

#3486 7 years ago

I don't speak Spanish.

#3487 7 years ago

I know a good EM guy. Not sure if he's dealt with Spanish EMs though. What title?

#3488 7 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Any EM experts to fix a European(Spanish) EM
With out schematics ??
I can deliver the game to the right expert

Give Mike a call, he restored my World Champ, and works on all my other em's, as needed. He can fix anything.....and he travels to California and Arizona. He is here at Studio G in Phoenix as I write this, as he is working on my Stagecoach and ProFootball wedgehead.
Great guy, decent prices. BEST Work I have found. Very responsible and anal.

MichaelScott_(resized).jpgMichaelScott_(resized).jpg

MichaelScott1_(resized).jpgMichaelScott1_(resized).jpg

#3489 7 years ago

Thanks for some feedback

It's actually for a : Cherokee
Made by Recreativo Franco

#3490 7 years ago

I thought Odin spoke Pinbally

#3491 7 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

It's actually for a : Cherokee
Made by Recreativo Franco

OK that thing looks cool! Probably Williams inside. Lots of moving parts. What is the issue? If it's anything like a Grand Prix, it can be a major undertaking.

image-2_(resized).jpgimage-2_(resized).jpg

#3492 7 years ago

I found schematics for 4 player Dragon (same year/maker as Cherokee) that might help. Maybe Cherokee comes and spends some time in Pasadena...

#3493 7 years ago

It's was at one point almost working
But it has another motor with the rollers in the back box
One of the wheels has a chip out
Tried to Mickey Mouse it but did not last
Now game is totally unhappy

#3494 7 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

Maybe Cherokee comes and spends some time in Pasadena...

I could do it, but it is better you than me at the moment. Place is full and I have two games to finish with another on the way.

Thanks for volunteering!

#3495 7 years ago

#3496 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Earthshaker is a great table! Congrats.

Indeed it is!

#3497 7 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

I found schematics for 4 player Dragon (same year/maker as Cherokee) that might help. Maybe Cherokee comes and spends some time in Pasadena...

Hmmm, I could make it up to Pasadena and have Dr Art fix the patient(pin)
Now that would be something

#3498 7 years ago

Any Elvira or slot fans interested in an Elvira slot machine? I just put this up for sale in the Nor Cal thread and figured I should post it here as well for the So Cal guys.

Here's a game play video I pulled from Youtube. The guy hits the Bonus Round around 1:15. What may not be shown in this video is when you line up at least 3 or 4 matching Elvira portraits they come to life. She'll say something Elvira-esque while shaking her tatas around. Real Cassandra Peterson call outs. Pretty fun slot.

Looking for $1500. Will ship in state via Chris Fox/Sly Fox Shipping.

I'm also looking to sell the holy grail of modern slot machines, yes, that one, which I will only discuss privately via PM.

Basically, both slots have been super fun for me (and guests) and got me hooked. I'm now looking to rotate them for some new/different ones. Pinball is still my first love, but it's definitely not a bad thing having one or two of these in the game room.

#3499 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I just picked up this nice diamondplate Whirlwind to go next to Earthshaker. It should clean up nicely. Thanks Surfsidedetail for the fair and easy transaction!
DSCN4406_(resized).JPG
DSCN4408_(resized).JPG

You didn't want the $7500 faded, re-import Whitewater instead?? Surprising...

#3500 7 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

You didn't want the $7500 faded, re-import Whitewater instead?? Surprising...

No, not really. I didn't even plug this one in or open it up until I got it home. And I didn't need a warranty.

But I can see by your thumbs down that you may not agree...

There are 12,671 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 254.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/70?hl=apinplayer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.