(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,192 posts
  • 621 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by waveman
  • Topic is favorited by 414 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 11,192 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 224.
#2351 6 years ago

How much are black rose and fish tales going for nowadays? Not looking for now, but possibly in a few months.

#2352 6 years ago

You wouldn't happen to be interested in a CQ BSD?

#2354 6 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

You wouldn't happen to be interested in a CQ BSD?

You said space was the issue!!! LOL!

#2355 6 years ago

Street fighter 2 pin for sale or trade 1500obo

WP_20151019_006.jpg

#2356 6 years ago

Selling a ST:TNG. Here is a little bit about what I have recently done to the pin

Rerubbered entire playfield with new white rubber, yellow on flippers.
Novused entire playfield, including removing all the ramps (would say it was about 95% stripped down for cleaning.
Replaced every GI light with a new #47 incandescent, replaced all inserts with new #44 and #555 incandescents
Replaced all flashers with new bulbs (I ran out of one type of flasher so on the right hand side of the borg ship it has 2 white led flashers in it)
Replaced all lights in the back box.
New GLM Trough Opto Board set
Cliffs on the neutral zone hole, as well as the catapult launch area
NOS Sling plastics installed.

Im sure there is more. Looking for 4300 OBO, possibly open to trades, pm me what you have. Pix can been seen here.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=44D4E24019E5E9BD!2509&authkey=!AM_XqVTmeuBAUUU&ithint=folder%2cJPG

#2357 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

You said space was the issue!!! LOL!

It is.. Just really like mousin'

#2358 6 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

It is.. Just really like mousin'

I hear ya! I'm just bustin' chops!

#2359 6 years ago

Got my hands on a double locker. Filled with mostly redemption and Deluxe machines, about 45-50 pieces total, only showing about 30 games here. So far things are working but haven't plugged everything in yet. If you see something you are interested in PM me and I can check the status. Here are a couple of broad pics. I will put a rough list below. Thanx in advance.

2015-10-30 12.25.06.jpg2015-10-30 12.25.11.jpg2015-10-30 12.25.16.jpg

36" House of the Dead
HipHop Mania
Shoot it UP
Drum Mania
Kazoom gumball vendor
Dbl Big Haul
25" Maximum Force
Silent Scope 1 and 2
Time Crisis 2 Dbl
Pop a Slot
4 Sports Arena
4 Spin Doctor
Ski Champ
Top Skater
Zingo Air Jet Candy Coaster
Rowe Change machine no bill Accepter
Crisis Zone - Broken gun
Dozers Dbl
Line Drive
Game Show
Winning Shot
Play Soccer

#2360 6 years ago

I am putting my WCS94 up for trade. Here is a link to my market ad:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/26947

I'm ideally looking for one of the following machines (+/- cash):
- The Shadow
- Johnny Mnemonic
- Judge Dredd
- Bram Stoker's Dracula
- Dr. Who

Let me know if you are interested; more photos can be found in the Pinside Market ad!

042_1.jpg

019_1.jpg

020_1.jpg

030_1.jpg

023.jpg

013_1.jpg

#2361 6 years ago

YO Will. How much for the Line Drive? And how did you score a unit like that?

#2362 6 years ago
Quoted from Xscrapiron:

My Sorcerer search is now over. Stoked

Congrats! Great game!

#2364 6 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

If anyone between Reno and Dublin is looking for an AC/DC Total Rock Concert mod from Pinball Refinery, I will be heading to dublin on Nov 6 and driving back on the 8th. I can meet you anywhere on the way there or back.
Selling for the price I paid $475
I also have an unopened pinballbulbs LED kit for AC/DC Premium for $100.
I really would prefer not to ship these, so if no one wants it now, I will probably just bring it to PAGG.

Both of these for $500 and I can meet you between Reno and Dublin this weekend.

#2365 6 years ago

I am selling my No Fear in Reno. I have $3000 into it, but it is faded, so I don't expect to get that right now. I will sell for $2300.

I will try to get a thread up here tonight or tomorrow, but here is a link to my thread on KLOV. It is just easier to post there since I can use photobucket links for pics.

http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=360275

#2367 6 years ago

Looking for a trade for my AC/DC Prem, here's my market ad:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/27032

Was trying to add pictures, but was having problems on this site. I'm in the LA area.

#2368 6 years ago

Looking to sell or trade my Whitewater. $4400 with color DMD

In very good shape. Some insert wear. Couple of smudges on Backglass. Otherwise, well lit with LEDs. Dialed in and plays super fast.

trade options are for LOTR, Metallica, ?

#2369 6 years ago

Socal Strikes and Spares project

New rubber,bats,wax
New CPR glass with hole in arm. They wont answer email to try and get it fix.

needs work on 5v filter cap (lights dim when flipper is used) and one of the displays could use a rebuild kit or moved to another player

$pending pickup

20150615_181100_-_Copy.jpg
20150620_221703.jpg
20150615_181116.jpg
20150620_221710.jpg
20150620_221720.jpg
20150626_234549.jpg
20150627_100048.jpg
20150628_215712.jpg

#2371 6 years ago
Quoted from Crans:

Socal Strikes and Spares project
New rubber,bats,wax
New CPR glass with hole in arm. They wont answer email to try and get it fix.
needs work on 5v filter cap (lights dim when flipper is used) and one of the displays could use a rebuild kit or moved to another player
$400 OBO

How is the cabinet? Can't tell from the pics if it has the original paint. Did you buy the CPR glass recently? Do you think there is any hope of getting it fixed or replaced? I noticed that their website says there are minor flaws in the remaining stock. I can't tell from the pictures if the hole in the arm is just minor. It doesn't look too bad from what I can tell. Maybe it could be touched up?

#2372 6 years ago

Glass was bought some time ago and contacted them but no touch up paint or replay has surfaced. Seems after reading others horror stories I could have gotten a worse glass.

The cabinet is solid with the usual dings. The red paint has become white. Possible prior owner started to repaint the yellow but not really sure.

She's definitely not a pice for any museum but could be I'd your bank account is endless.

#2373 6 years ago
Quoted from Crans:

Glass was bought some time ago and contacted them but no touch up paint or replay has surfaced. Seems after reading others horror stories I could have gotten a worse glass.
The cabinet is solid with the usual dings. The red paint has become white. Possible prior owner started to repaint the yellow but not really sure.
She's definitely not a pice for any museum but could be I'd your bank account is endless.

PM Sent!

#2374 6 years ago

Looking for a World Poker Tour with low plays, one owner and HUO.
Cash in hand. Please PM me.
Thanks. Mike V.

I found a WPT here in Phoenix....thanks!!

#2375 6 years ago
Quoted from Crans:

I would love to have this pin, but the wife gave a firm "no". Someone needs to buy this quick to remove my temptation -- and maybe sell it to me when you are done with it.

#2376 6 years ago
Quoted from m34est:

I would love to have this pin, but the wife gave a firm "no". Someone needs to buy this quick to remove my temptation -- and maybe sell it to me when you are done with it.

If Jay gets it you'll probably see it back up for sale in a bit when he's done with it, he likes to rotate his pins. Unless he's really attached to that one I guess.

#2377 6 years ago

ballys special force and ballys city slicker both for sale asking 2500 for both ....both have LEDs and works 100 percent special force has brand new green displays .....

#2378 6 years ago
Quoted from m34est:

I sometimes use the wife as a scapegoat why i cant have or do something. Im guessing you might be doing this a little here. Sure she might say no, but if you really really wanted it, I bet she would be cool.

#2379 6 years ago

WOZ ECLE HUO $7,700. Bought NIB. Latest software updated. Time to change line up. Open to trades. See ad in market place for pix.

#2380 6 years ago

Have an Ice Cold Beer remake by I.C.E. It is setup with a bill acceptor and ticket redemption. Excellent condition and a very fun game.
Asking $1500. Pickup in Van Nuys.

image.jpeg

#2381 6 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I sometimes use the wife as a scapegoat why i cant have or do something. Im guessing you might be doing this a little here. Sure she might say no, but if you really really wanted it, I bet she would be cool.

Not really in this case. The wife's argument was that the artwork was a little slutty looking, and not really appropriate for our home right now, considering the our daughter is 4 years old and very impressionable. She had a valid point.

I guess that I could have taken the backglass and plastics off, but that seems like kind of a waste.

#2382 6 years ago

Game has been SOLD. Thank you everyone for the interest.

Hi all, things are changing for me again so I now have a HUO Met Pro for sale. Game has a Shaker motor, Spinner mod, eyeball coffin overlay (not currently installed), Pinballbulbs.com LED light kit, mylar placed in high wear areas. Asking $4500.

I am in Santa Clarita, Ca. just north of L.A.

IMG_2354.jpgIMG_2353.jpgIMG_2352.jpgIMG_2351.jpgIMG_2350.jpgIMG_2349.jpgIMG_2348.jpgIMG_2346.jpg

#2383 6 years ago

Buy with confidence from Kevin!

#2384 6 years ago

Damnit Kevin I want this!!! UGH!

#2385 6 years ago
Quoted from PromoJoe23:

Damnit Kevin I want this!!! UGH!

Quoted from PromoJoe23:

I want this!!! UGH!

Funny I just said the same thing to myself lol.

#2386 6 years ago

PM sent to Kevin!

#2387 6 years ago

Ya, Kevin's a great guy, no problems there. Buy with confidence!

#2388 6 years ago

Added some pics finally to my AC/DC Prem ad. Only really looking for a one to one trade, the pins I have listed are my "wishful thinking" trades. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/27032

#2389 6 years ago

For sale crossbow mod. My crossbow is different than most and the way this mod is designed I would have to do modifications.
I paid 90. Make offer..

image.png

#2390 6 years ago

EBD still available after a few interested parties backed out. I'll be making general marketplace ads soon for the separate items if no one in SoCal is interested.

Quoted from iepinball:

Splitting up my EBD Package:
The game: Original '81 edition. Mylared playfield, some wear in the usual spots but not bad overall. Glass is an 8+. Few lamp sockets probably need replacing. Full set of photos at http://tinyurl.com/ebd4sale
$1600

CPR Playfield: Has a warp which will probably straighten out during install, no guarantees though. Photos again at http://tinyurl.com/ebd4sale
$1000
Full drop target set: $40
Pinball Pal stencil set: $100
Pinball Rescue apron decal: $50

#2391 6 years ago

Looking to trade my really nice ST:TNG with Color DMD for a 2 B-Pin combo.

Looking for a nice clean Demolition Man AND any of the following...

- WCS'94
- Highspeed The Getaway
- T2
- Whirlwind
- Earthshaker
- Johnny Mnemonic
- The Shadow
- Congo
- Tales from the Crypt
- Jurassic Park
- What Have you??

PM me if interested so I get a notification email.

20150222_155302.jpg386be0c5680cc9ef16b4bb8c070abb0b6b1da658.jpg

#2392 6 years ago

hi guys have a beautiful scared stiff for sale asking 5500 has LEDs , and in great shape I'll let the pictures do the talking ....

image.jpeg

image_1.jpeg

image_2.jpeg

image_3.jpeg

image_4.jpeg

image_5.jpeg

image_6.jpeg

#2393 6 years ago

Looking to trade my Airborne for something different. I'm not necessarily pressed to move it, but I'm not finding myself coming back to play it that often. Looking mainly trade, not to sell. I'm pretty open to any offers, i like all era's of pins (no vids!!!).

Shopped the thing out in May, been playing great ever since.

Here's a link to see more detailed pics
http://s264.photobucket.com/user/ttaki/library/Airborne?sort=2&page=1

20151110_224746_zpsunaxzhqx.jpg

20151110_224941_zpsqo28uql3.jpg

#2394 6 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

hi guys have a beautiful Scared Stiff for sale asking 5500 has LEDs , and in great shape I'll let the pictures do the talking ....

image.jpeg image_1.jpeg image_2.jpeg image_3.jpeg image_4.jpeg image_5.jpeg image_6.jpeg

Those photos did not speak to me, yet--but they did give me a sore neck!

#2395 6 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Those photos did not speak to me, yet--but they did give me a sore neck!

The thread auto detected he's in AZ and not CA and tweaked his photos accordingly!

#2396 6 years ago
Quoted from Hana9so:

Looking to trade my Airborne for something different. I'm not necessarily pressed to move it, but I'm not finding myself coming back to play it that often. Looking mainly trade, not to sell. I'm pretty open to any offers, i like all era's of pins (no vids!!!).
Shopped the thing out in May, been playing great ever since.
Here's a link to see more detailed pics
http://s264.photobucket.com/user/ttaki/library/Airborne?sort=2&page=1

20151110_224746_zpsunaxzhqx.jpg 20151110_224941_zpsqo28uql3.jpg

Wow, never seen an Airborne pin before.
Very cool game, Looks great, wish I was trading a pin right now.
Not far from you, work in Gardena.
Anyway Good Luck,

#2397 6 years ago

Airborne is a fun game, one usually makes it to PAGG every year and I make it a point to put a bunch of games on it.

#2398 6 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Airborne is a fun game, one usually makes it to PAGG every year and I make it a point to put a bunch of games on it.

HAHA, this game came from PAGG!

#2399 6 years ago
Quoted from Hana9so:

HAHA, this game came from PAGG!

Guess I wont be playing it there this year!

#2400 6 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Guess I wont be playing it there this year!

You never know, if he doesn't sell it locally before then I bet he takes it up to PAGG to move it.

Kyle's games are always super clean though, he's someone you can actually trust when he says "shopped" so it might not last that long.

There are 11,192 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 224.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!