(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,209 posts
  • 621 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Ericpinballfan
  • Topic is favorited by 414 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 11,209 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 225.
#2101 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

RS is Sold. Thanks

Mike re-buying Road Show for the 48th time in 3....2....

#2102 6 years ago

Looking to trade, here 3 pins that I'm willing to trade plus cash, monopoly collector quality,sopranos,or rollercoaster tycoon, looking for walking dead pro, star trek pro,Metallica pro,Simpsons party pinball, pm me, thanks

#2103 6 years ago

I've got the bug for a clean STTNG (if Netflix would only pull the series maybe it would pass...). I've got a very clean X-Men pro with upgrades (mirror blades, shaker motor, blackbird cliffy, sparky's display mod showing the X-men cartoon, full LED kit, an uninstalled mezelmods wolvy protector) to trade or I could package a CQ DESW (full LED kit) along with a near-mint condition Donkey Kong arcade. If anybody has a Star Trek and is interested let me know and I'll take lots of photos.

#2104 6 years ago
Quoted from DParcade:

I've got the bug for a clean STTNG (if Netflix would only pull the series maybe it would pass...). I've got a very clean X-Men pro with upgrades (mirror blades, sparky's display, full LED kit, an uninstalled mezelmods wolvy protector) to trade or I could package a CQ DESW (full LED kit) along with a near-mint condition Donkey Kong arcade. If anybody has a Star Trek and is interested let me know and I'll take lots of photos.

I have one but I don't think you would want to make the drive all the way up to me....

#2105 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

I have one but I don't think you would want to make the drive all the way up to me....

Yeah, I wish I could - but I can't do too much driving now (my wife and I just had a baby, so distance is a real killer for the near future).

#2106 6 years ago
Quoted from DParcade:

I've got the bug for a clean STTNG (if Netflix would only pull the series maybe it would pass...). I've got a very clean X-Men pro with upgrades (mirror blades, blackbird cliffy, sparky's display mod showing the X-men cartoon, full LED kit, an uninstalled mezelmods wolvy protector) to trade or I could package a CQ DESW (full LED kit) along with a near-mint condition Donkey Kong arcade. If anybody has a Star Trek and is interested let me know and I'll take lots of photos.

This is very tempting. I still might be too far away from you, though? Let me know if you want to talk more details.

#2108 6 years ago

Clean shopped Star Trek Next Generation with LEDS

$4000 cash

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#2109 6 years ago

Clean shopped Williams Grand Prix 1976 EM

$850

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#2110 6 years ago

Looks like X-men has found a new home, and STTNG is inbound. Thanks all!

#2111 6 years ago

Have a Getaway that needs to getaway to a different home...

#2112 6 years ago

Found a good home for Who Dunnit so it is now traded. Thanks for all the offers.

#2113 6 years ago

Price drop WOZLE $7500

#2115 6 years ago

I'm sell my HUO Black Spiderman. Purchased NIB and has been in my home every since. It is in excellent condition. Has LEDs in the insert portion of the game. Also has a Flipper Fidelity speaker upgrade. Only flaw on game is some chipping of the white paint in the shooter lane, which is shown in photo. $6700

Here's the ad in the marketplace for photos: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/25212

Thanks!

#2116 6 years ago

A friend of mine hit me up that he'd like to get rid of his BK2K. He's not a pinsider and not a "pinball community" guy so I offered to facilitate. The game is a players condition example with mylar and some bubbling/hazing around the inserts. I don't recall any actual playfield wear though, and I helped him shop it out a few years ago so it's still pretty clean and very playable. He's looking for a DMD game of some kind, so a trade +/- cash would be great, but probably for a more "bang for buck" title. Sega, DE (no Mel Gibson games) or a decent WPC of some kind should work. Otherwise, straight sale for 2k. Message if there's any interest and I'll provide pics.

#2118 6 years ago

Need to move some games to make room for new project
My loss your gain
Will take any reasonable offer

Zaccaria - universe.
Zaccaria - circus
Sleic - Bike race
Sleic - ball
Bell games- tiger rag
Bell games- space hawks
Playmatic - flash dragon
Playmatic - Antar
Cirsa - mephisto
Inder- Atleta
Stern -kiss pro (nib)
Sega - apollo 13
Bally - heavy metal meltdown

#2119 6 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Need to move some games to make room for new project
My loss your gain
Zaccaria - universe.
Zaccaria - circus
Sleic - Bike Race
Sleic - ball
Bell games- tiger rag
Bell games- Space Hawks
Playmatic - Flash Dragon
Playmatic - Antar
Cirsa - Mephisto
Inder- Atleta
Stern -kiss pro (nib)
Sega - Apollo 13
Bally - Heavy Metal Meltdown

Damn-- that Heavy Metal Meltdown is back to taunt me!!!! You have any pics since im not local??

#2120 6 years ago
Quoted from jay:

A friend of mine hit me up that he'd like to get rid of his BK2K. He's not a pinsider and not a "pinball community" guy so I offered to facilitate. The game is a players condition example with mylar and some bubbling/hazing around the inserts. I don't recall any actual playfield wear though, and I helped him shop it out a few years ago so it's still pretty clean and very playable. He's looking for a DMD game of some kind, so a trade +/- cash would be great, but probably for a more "bang for buck" title. Sega, DE (no Mel Gibson games) or a decent WPC of some kind should work. Otherwise, straight sale for 2k. Message if there's any interest and I'll provide

pics.

Pm sent

#2121 6 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-nos-joust-pinball-playfield

NOS Joust pinball playfield for sale. Drilled and dimpled. Ready for a clear coating. $1800

#2123 6 years ago

you are one of the very few that saw it & played it
freaky cool indeed
Mephisto getting to scary for me

#2124 6 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Gosh, what does this even mean. How does one make a reasonable offer when most of these Pins don't even have half decent pics? A couple of the titles sound cool but who really knows (Aurich I guess ). Any further details would be great. I do have a friend looking for an AP13, what is the condition of the one you have?
I do apologize if I am being a pain in the butt, I guess I am just looking for more info and details on these never seen gems. Thanx in advance.

#2125 6 years ago

Sorry for not listing pics
But if people truly want to buy a game they get pics from me
Most titles people just want to know what it is and move on

But then ipd has some shots of these titles

Apollo 13 is minty by the way

#2126 6 years ago

I've bought from rvdv and have had the pleasure of seeing and playing his personal collection, including Mephisto.

All of his games are in amazing shape and he is an incredibly nice guy. Buy with confidence.

#2127 6 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Sorry for not listing pics
But if people truly want to buy a game they get pics from me
Most titles people just want to know what it is and move on
But then ipd has some shots of these titles
Apollo 13 is minty by the way

Hey Robert, are any of your games *not* minty?? Robert is a great collector with a great collection. I need to visit these games again before they leave his collection, though I may fall in love with a few and have to bring them home...

#2128 6 years ago
Quoted from Hana9so:

Looking to trade my Viper Night Drivin' for something different. I'm open minded to anything +/- cash (EM's, early SS's, DMD's?).
Just recently shopped out, with the typical new parts thrown in (rubbers, posts, ect). New glow balls and new blacklights recently put in too. PF is great, the cab is alright, has some blemishes from route (touched up what i could).
pics link
http://s264.photobucket.com/user/ttaki/library/Viper%20Night%20Drivin?sort=2&page=1
VND_1.jpg
VND_2.jpg

Viper has been traded!

#2129 6 years ago

Hey guys have some loose cash and looking to dive into any (circa late 80's to present SS) rebuilds that have fallen off the shelf or are collecting dust. Please PM me thanks!

#2130 6 years ago

Looking for a Caribbean Cruise or Night Moves cocktail pin. Cash in hand or some cool Disneyland park used swag could be traded if interested. Anyone want to part with one? Let me know...

#2131 6 years ago

Night moves is an amazing pin, good luck!

#2132 6 years ago

Sill looking for a nice Tee'd Off local to me in NorCal.

Robert

#2133 6 years ago

I am pinless and looking to buy.
Interested in a ST, TWD or even an ironman (I miss it)..

#2134 6 years ago

No love for a Getaway?

#2135 6 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

No love for a Getaway?

Oh I love it, just got no funds- bump for a good guy

#2136 6 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Looking for a Caribbean Cruise or Night Moves cocktail pin. Cash in hand or some cool Disneyland park used swag could be traded if interested. Anyone want to part with one? Let me know...

sandiego.craigslist.org link

#2137 6 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Oh I love it, just got no funds- bump for a good guy

We take layaway! lol

#2138 6 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

#2139 6 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

Ooops, someone beat me to the info.

#2140 6 years ago
Quoted from Bigbarlo:

Quoted from mikeincali:

Ooops, someone beat me to the info.

Thanks fellas! I reached out to that seller, but haven't heard back just yet. We'll see what happens!

#2141 6 years ago

SOLD!!! THANKS!

[Kind of a "wanted" ad, kind of a "for sale" ad...]

Wanted: repair help on a Twilight Zone (or a buyer?) in Los Angeles / Orange County.

Summary below. PM me & I'll fill in details as needed.

Bought it about 1.5 years ago.
Had a few electrical gremlins from the time that I bought it.
Some gremlins sorted out, others remain, others worsened.
- Audio volume spontaneous changes (seems resolved)
- Audio crackle sometimes on some sounds (seems mostly resolved)
- Switch matrix blows U20 on the MPU PCB (unresolved)
- Occasional resets (seems resolved)
- Clock optos pooped out (unresolved but straightforward to get a new aftermarket board)

Had to move earlier this year, put it up for possible sale or for pinsitting & fixin' rather than putting it in a storage unit:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-twilight-zone-bally-1993-2000

A friend took it in & generously put much labor into it. He cleared up some issues but has thrown in the towel on the switch matrix after ruling out many culprits. The frustrating parts of his & my troubleshooting included:
- we could sometimes play hours straight or play it fine off & on for weeks before it would fail, but other times it would blow U20 just minutes into the first game after putting a fresh chip in U20
- different rows & columns of the switch matrix go out when it fails--usually certain ones, but not always
- it fails under different conditions (no certain switch/coil/mode is the consistent culprit)
- it fails even when having disabled many parts of the game, eliminating them as culprits (coin door connector at the coin door, mini PF connector, magnets, all flasher bulbs removed, Great Lakes opto board unplugged, clock unplugged)
- we visually inspected all of the wiring, I removed the tight factory cable ties, & I replaced them with looser cable ties in case there was a short inside a bundle

The culmination of his efforts points to either the backbox board(s) themselves having issues or there being something in the flashers (wiring, socket, connectors, or...?).

------

Which brings us to today, which feels like April all over again. :\ I'm not into my new home yet, I haven't a lick of time these days to put into further troubleshooting, & I'd like to get the machine out my friend's home. He's been more than patient & generous.

So, I'm looking for a buyer or, preferably, somebody who can tackle the troubleshooting & repair it (and be compensated fairly for your efforts).

Any WPC repair experts?
The next steps in our troubleshooting (had we the resources) would be:
- To swap the boardset into another WPC machine & see if the problem stays in this game or moves (determines if PCBs are the problem)
- To unplug even more items (we didn't outright unplug the flasher wiring at the backbox PCB--we unsocketed all flasher bulbs) & patiently test a game that's a bit boring b/c much of it is disabled.

Thanks for reading.

Please reply via PM. I haven't had time to look at Pinside much in the last 5 months... =(

-Jason

#2142 6 years ago

Looking for a NGG near me in NorCal.

Robert

#2143 6 years ago

Jasonbar,
With regards to your U20 issue. I fought a similar electrical issue in a friend of mine's Judge Dred a few months ago. You can read about it here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tech-jd-keeps-eating-uln2803s

We ended up replacing U14, and so far it has held up 3 months later.

#2144 6 years ago

Thinking of trading or selling my Getaway HSII. It is shopped, pinball bulbs led kit, superbands and cliffys. Cab is unfaded. Lemme know if you have anything to trade or asking 2800.

image.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image_2.jpeg
image_3.jpeg
image_4.jpeg
image_5.jpeg
image_6.jpeg

#2145 6 years ago

Street fighter pin for trade or sale 1500, I can add money to the trade no problem, pm me, thanks

WP_20150916_001.jpg

#2147 6 years ago

High speed is still available. 900
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/24876

#2148 6 years ago

ISO: Target Alpha - must be one out there somewhere in California that needs a new home!

#2149 6 years ago

FIRE!
I'm looking to buy for my next restoration project

There are 11,209 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 225.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!