(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 10,794 posts
  • 601 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 minutes ago by onemilemore
  • Topic is favorited by 399 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 10,794 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 216.
#2001 6 years ago
Quoted from frogman70:

What would anyone else on here do?

That's easy, just ignore it. Someone making a bitching fake ad on Craigslist means nothing to anyone. Either they want your Star Wars pin or they don't. I think you priced it maybe a little high, but the photos show it really nice and clean, so maybe it just means waiting for the right collector. I just don't see $3600 as a "fast sale". Doesn't mean you're trying to rip anyone off.

Personally though I think the DE Star Wars doesn't really have a ton of collector appeal, as in to Star Wars fans, not pinball people. Speaking as a Star Wars collector myself the biggest turnoff is the horrible fake MIDI music.

So you're kind of left with trying to sell a nice Data East pin. That can take time, the brand doesn't make people jump. All there is to it.

#2002 6 years ago
Quoted from frogman70:

Whoever this person is, he is a coward. I've tried to contact him to ask how I have wronged him. I cannot for the life of me figure it out. I have not bought a pin in the Bay Area in over a year and the last 5 I have bought I paid there price. Not a penny less.
I ask this person to b a man, come out from behind his tiny screen and tell me what I have done. I have bought and sold pins to many people on hear and they have never given me an unkind word.

You & I did a deal where we met half way at a Burger King parking lot. We each drove about 100 miles (200 round trip). It was fair, easy and we both showed up on time.

You can ask what ever you want for your game(s). Good luck on your sale.

#2003 6 years ago
#2004 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

For sale nice getaway no fade no drill holes. A really clean pin.

This is the cleanest Getaway I've seen. I know because it used to be mine and I took the whole thing apart and put it back together again! Good luck with the sale.

I am still looking for a Stern Star Trek Pro...

#2006 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Wow, that is one nice looking HSII. GLWTS!

#2007 6 years ago

None of my business, Frogman - haven't even read the obnoxious post - but I'd just let it go. No good comes from engaging with a head case. Good luck with your sale!

#2008 6 years ago

Any of you folks remember that HUO, one-owner T3 in Southern California that sat for months on Craigslist at, what was it, $2000.00? I think that may have been before this thread started, or just in its inception. Great thread BTW!!!

Anyways, I shied away from the T3 at the time, but now I wonder where that HUO excellent condition T3 is, or one even better? I am thinking $3-$3.25k for a mint low play machine, but willing to discuss...no worries.

Thanks, Mike V

#2009 6 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Wow, that is one nice looking HSII. GLWTS!

Thanks
As you can see by my avatar I am looking forward to this new stern release. I haven't owned a new release in awhile fingers crossed this one lives up to the hype. Trying to raise funds for it so selling the HSII..

#2010 6 years ago

FrogMan and I are good miscommunication, all is well and bump for his Star wars. His pins are always top notch. Buy with confidence.

#2011 6 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Anyways, I shied away from the T3 at the time, but now I wonder where that HUO excellent condition T3 is, or one even better? I am thinking $3-$3.25k for a mint low play machine, but willing to discuss...no worries.

Damn, I had a HUO T3 that was owned & autographed by the writer of the movie - I shopped & LED'd it...sold it for $2300 - there was practically zero interest in it!

#2012 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I was just in a Garage last Saturday for CL Getaway. He was firm at $2k and it was no way near as nice as this, needed tons of cleaning and a new display. This machine is Gorgeous, Very Nice. I was only willing to go $1200 for that sale, he said he could take it apart and sell part by part on ebay. I said, Good luck, "that's 3 times harder than cleaning yours". GLWS, Sounds like fare price for 100% machine.

#2013 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

image.jpg image_1.jpg image_2.jpgimage_3.jpg image_4.jpg image_5.jpg image_6.jpg

Timing is bad, but otherwise I would be trying to figure out how to get this to Reno right now.

#2014 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Damn, I had a HUO T3 that was owned & autographed by the writer of the movie - I shopped & LED'd it...sold it for $2300 - there was practically zero interest in it!

Maybe that was your T3 that I remembered. Timing is everything, woulda, shoulda, coulda....... Next time!! Thanks.

#2015 6 years ago

I have a beautiful potc huo, complete leds, mods,and the back glass led kit, 5000$ pm if interested thanks in advance

#2016 6 years ago

Considering a straight trade of my MB for a MM (r). MB is in stellar condition, full PinballBulbs LED kit, black mirror blades, cliffy protectors and no drac track ware.

PM me if interested!

#2017 6 years ago

Missing my Metallica Pro. Anyone in So. Cal have one they'd be willing to move? I'd be willing to part with a very nice RBION plus cash on my end. I'm located in Santa Clarita

#2018 6 years ago

Looking to pick up an em pinball in SoCal
What do you have?

#2019 6 years ago
Quoted from Saleen42:

Looking to pick up an em pinball in SoCal
What do you have?

That's pretty vague, any more details? Price range? Single player or multiplayer? This is your first post, so kind of assuming you're new to pinball. Let us know what you're working with and we can help you out.

#2020 6 years ago

Pref a wedge head that's mechanically sound and working well.
I am open to the actual game it self and number of players.

#2021 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

For sale nice getaway no fade no drill holes.

If I only had the room...

GLWTS.

#2023 6 years ago

Anyone looking to let go of a Star Trek le? Might want to trade my Congo + cash for one.

#2024 6 years ago

fresno.craigslist.org link

Hey everyone. Here is a Flash for sale in Fresno. I went and looked at it and the cabinet is in pretty good shape with normal scratches here and there. Legs had some rust on them. Backglass had some flaking. It turned on but not all the displays worked. I couldnt get the game to load a ball or give me a credit. The playfield had some wear around the inserts, but not to bad. The plastics look really good. Needs a rubber kit. Im an EM collector and I dont know what it would take or how much it would cost to get this thing running. Just wanted to give my input. Hope it helps.

#2025 6 years ago
Quoted from frogman70:

Whoever this person is, he is a coward. I've tried to contact him to ask how I have wronged him. I cannot for the life of me figure it out. I have not bought a pin in the Bay Area in over a year and the last 5 I have bought I paid there price. Not a penny less.
I ask this person to b a man, come out from behind his tiny screen and tell me what I have done. I have bought and sold pins to many people on hear and they have never given me an unkind word.

sounds like hes jealous that you got it going on and he doesn't lol !!!! I can vouch for frogman70 hes a cool ass pinhead anybodys got beef with him must be a retard !!!! This guy would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it !!!

#2027 6 years ago

Looking to sell or trade my heavily modded AFM for a popular Stern title or a MB. It's a nice looking and playing machine PM me if you want to try and work out a deal and I'll provide in depth description of machine with pictures. In most cases unless it is an LE I will be asking for trade plus cash on it. Pins I'd be interested in are LOTR LE, ST LE, MET, TRON, AC/DC. Would consider others as well.

#2028 6 years ago

Street fighter 2 pin, nice players condition pin,leds,1500$ or trade for.....

#2029 6 years ago

The getaway is potentially sold and has been for awhile. sorry for not posting sooner. I also have 4 people in line behind the buyer. So if everyone backs out I will repost it or keep it now that GOT has me in a funk I am not all that excited to get rid of it.

#2030 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

The getaway is potentially sold and has been for awhile. sorry for not posting sooner. I also have 4 people in line behind the buyer. So if everyone backs out I will repost it or keep it now that GOT has me in a funk I am not all that excited to get rid of it.

That was a clean Getaway priced right, not surprised you have buyers lined up. I'll start saving to buy your Game Of Thrones when you sell it

#2031 6 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

That was a clean Getaway priced right, not surprised you have buyers lined up. I'll start saving to buy your Game Of Thrones when you sell it

I am not convinced I am buying one now. That's why I am in a funk. Stern has released 2 titles that I have been excited about in years. TWD and GOT and they messed up both IMO. I am losing interest.

#2032 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I am not convinced I am buying one now. That's why I am in a funk. Stern has released 2 titles that I have been excited about in years. TWD and GOT and they messed up both IMO. I am losing interest.

TWD is great. Largely thanks to the person that you just replied to.

#2033 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

TWD is great. Largely thanks to the person that you just replied to.

Invite me over so I can play his masterpiece

#2034 6 years ago

Thanks for the interest on my Metallica "Master of Puppets" LE #156. It went to a pinhead who has 5 great (now 6) pins.

#2035 6 years ago

Always nice to see a machine go to where it will be properly appreciated.

#2037 6 years ago

sup guys I have a few pins I want to sell .....I live in Phoenix,Az but could deliver it to Los Angeles area.......

scared stiff 6k...LEDs clean playfield nice cabinet
pinball magic 4k super clean with art side blades
champion pub ...4750 cabinet and playfield are super nice shape
medieval madness 11k mirror blades , LEDs , color dmd , cabinet and playfield are in super nice shape almost mint .....
city slicker only 300 ever produced 2k ....led and cabinet has some fade .....

#2038 6 years ago

F/S Whirlwind missing power supply board super clean otherwise. 1500.

#2039 6 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

F/S Whirlwind missing power supply board super clean otherwise. 1500

GORF- your a 10 hour drive from me, or I would come....GLWS

#2040 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

GORF- your a 10 hour drive from me, or I would come....GLWS

Thanks for the props!

#2041 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Invite me over so I can play his masterpiece

Or not

#2042 6 years ago

lol

You are more than welcome to come by and play TWD! I don't think you'd want to this week though, as I have a nasty cold.

#2043 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

lol
You are more than welcome to come by and play TWD! I don't think you'd want to this week though, as I have a nasty cold.

Ew yuck a cold in this heat... Bummer. Ya let me know when you are feeling better.

#2044 6 years ago

Hey guys, couple pins I would like to sell this weekend to start other projects. These are players pins that I was going to restore. They are all there, playable.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#2045 6 years ago

I'd like 1000 for the high speed and the 900 for the playboy.

#2046 6 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#2047 6 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#2048 6 years ago

HUO WOZLE emerald FS/F/T

WOZ MODS Castle
WOZ MODS Lollipop targets
Rainbow playfield Cliffy
Toronto Mod
3D Emerald City mod
Witch Cage
Plastic protectores (NIB)

interested in The Shadow Attack from Mars ACDC Funhouse Swords of Fury Gorgar Elvira Metallica or?

20150908_175830.jpg

#2049 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

lol

Feel better man, Nimble said you were sick last night.

#2050 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Feel better man, Nimble said you were sick last night.

Thanks man, wish I could have hung out

There are 10,794 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 216.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside