(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,696 posts
  • 506 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by jeffro01
  • Topic is favorited by 316 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 8696 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 174.
#1551 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Doh, I didn't realize you were still interested or I would have reached out!
I kind of had the impression you were feeling over EMs.

No I like them just not the one I had
Sky jump is definitely a fav

#1552 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Doh, I didn't realize you were still interested or I would have reached out!
I kind of had the impression you were feeling over EMs.

No I like them just not the one I had
Sky jump is definitely a fav

#1553 4 years ago

FS Spring Break in great condition. Shopped and fully functioning. 850.00 Contact me with questions, or for pics.

#1554 4 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

looking to move my super nice and really expensive Congo to make room for a couple new purchases. Definitely not for everyone.
sfbay.craigslist.org link

Sold for asking... New record I am guessing.

#1555 4 years ago

#1556 4 years ago

Anyone have a Slugfest card dispenser? Picked one up, but its missing. Thanks Mike

#1557 4 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Looking to move 2 Pins:
76 Chicago Coin Sound stage. Pretty good shape, plays great, but doesn't always reset correctly when you start a new game. PF was tore down, cleaned and shopped.
65 Williams Moulin Rouge. Also good shape and plays good. The thousand wheel is sometimes a little sluggish, a passive bumper cap has trouble staying on and the bg is better than ok but not great. I can post pics if anyone is interested.
Since both are not 100% I'm selling as working projects and asking $500 each or also open to trades. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, thanx

Lowered prices to $350.

#1558 4 years ago

Got a Bride of Pinbot, players condition. super nice cab, freshly shopped, new rubbers, rebuilt flippers, full LED including flashers. leg protectors And super bands. PF has ball track marks and wear around inserts. Mylar removed before i got it. Pm me if you wanna come check it out. great opportunity to do the Dutch Pinball 2.0 kit

image.jpg image-799.jpg image-57.jpg image-959.jpg image-90.jpg
#1559 4 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

great opportunity to do the Dutch Pinball 2.0 kit

Bad timing for me, but someone should do this, the kit really is awesome.

#1560 4 years ago

Looking for a Metallica LE/Premium in the bay area? Anyone looking to sell theirs?

#1561 4 years ago

Looking for a super clean EM. Not sure what exact title I want but something with a spinners is a plus. Let me know if you have anything!

#1562 4 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

Looking for a super clean EM. Not sure what exact title I want but something with a spinners is a plus. Let me know if you have anything!

Wedge head or multiplayer?

#1563 4 years ago

Not one bite my way. Looking for something from the 80's to round out the collection

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/20707

#1564 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Wedge head or multiplayer?

Either will do.

#1565 4 years ago
Quoted from Xscrapiron:

Not one bite my way. Looking for something from the 80's to round out the collection
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/20707

Spring Break still available.

#1566 4 years ago

Stern ALI Pin SO CAL
open to offers and trades
thanks everyone.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/21144

#1567 4 years ago

^^i have a POS for sale for one million dollars^^

#1568 4 years ago

Has anyone exported a pinball out of the US and filled out a Shippers Letter Of Instructions (SLI)?
I need some help with the EIN part of the form.
Thanks
Clive

#1569 4 years ago

Damn I thought you guys had a little more class here on pinside. But way to act mature here in the forums. You are "that guy" that gives the pin guys a bad rep. If you have a negative comment feel free to pm me but don't sit here and call my pin a pos because you don't want to pay 2000 for it. I don't mind haggling on the price obviously.
It's not the first time I've Sat here and watched guys like you belittle someones post then offer to buy it later for a low ass price just to try flip it the next Day for way more.
I'm OPEN TO OFFERS, and TRADES toward a newer pin. as I stated in the post it would pay for me to keep it until Ali is no longer with us but I need to make room
Thanks for letting me rant.

#1570 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinbali:

^^i have a POS for sale for one million dollars^^

Is it your Barb Wire?

#1571 4 years ago
Quoted from Nintendoguy1982:

Damn I thought you guys had a little more class here on pinside. But way to act mature here in the forums. You are "that guy" that gives the pin guys a bad rep. If you have a negative comment feel free to pm me but don't sit here and call my pin a pos because you don't want to pay 2000 for it. I don't mind haggling on the price obviously.
It's not the first time I've Sat here and watched guys like you belittle someones post then offer to buy it later for a low ass price just to try flip it the next Day for way more.
I'm OPEN TO OFFERS, and TRADES toward a newer pin. as I stated in the post it would pay for me to keep it until Ali is no longer with us but I need to make room
Thanks for letting me rant.

stay classy.jpg
#1572 4 years ago

Trying to, it's just, some peoples kids make it so hard.

I just pulled the post. I really don't need to hear all the bs.

#1573 4 years ago

Hi guys. Been considering looking to trade my HUO Met pro. I'm mostly interested in getting another Tron but could be open to other games. The met is super clean and has shaker and Spinner mod installed by me. Cabinet is perfect.

Can send pics if interested.

Thanks!
Kevin

#1574 4 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

Either will do.

fresno.craigslist.org link
Here is this one in Fresno. Been on CL for awhile so I'm sure you can talk price. This is a fun one and I'd love to have but, no room right now.

#1575 4 years ago

HUO TSPP - looking to trade for Scared Stiff, Monster Bash, MM,

#1576 4 years ago

I will be pulling my TWD pro out of 82 in the next couple weeks. Very well maintained with no problems. Cold GI replaced with warm. $4100 with shaker or $4000 without shaker.

#1578 4 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:

I will be pulling my TWD pro out of 82 in the next couple weeks. Very well maintained with no problems. Cold GI replaced with warm. $4100 with shaker or $4000 without shaker.

Bummer, i was just there and enjoyed playing it. I guess im going to have to make another trip or two there before you pull it.

#1579 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Bummer, i was just there and enjoyed playing it. I guess im going to have to make another trip or two there before you pull it.

Well then you will have to enjoy the TWD premium that is replacing it

#1580 4 years ago

Checkpoint looks to be sold. Will update if it falls through. From original post...

LEDs, pretty nice machine all around. The VUK just went out while the kids were playing it, other than that no known issues. Some pics in the link below. Would love to sell this thing in the next day or two. Any takers?

inlandempire.craigslist.org link

#1581 4 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Dropping my Checkpoint to $1000 to sell quickly. LEDs, pretty nice machine all around. The VUK just went out while the kids were playing it, other than that no known issues. Some pics in the link below. Would love to sell this thing in the next day or two. Any takers?
inlandempire.craigslist.org link

I'm interested, PM sent!

#1582 4 years ago

Anyone want a tidy Bally Star Trek? Only $650 .... but it is on the other side of the country.

I bought it from the guy, and have bought another one.

PM me if you are keen and I'll get you details.

Sweet!

rd

#1583 4 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:

Well then you will have to enjoy the TWD premium that is replacing it

Sweet.

#1585 4 years ago

So the pins are gone and won't be back for a while. Just sticking with (cheaper) arcades for the time being. That said, I don't have a need for my pinball lift any more. !!!$OLD!!! if anybody wants it. I'm going to sell a couple of near new Polk PSW10's as well if anyone needs an external for their game(s)...20150612_124303.jpg

#1586 4 years ago

I've got a really nice SM I'm going to put up for sale. Thinking $4750.

I'll get some pics up soon, but thought I'd start here to see if there was any immediate interest.

I'm in/near Davis, CA. Shipping is NP if you'd prefer to go that route.

Mike

#1587 4 years ago
Quoted from molspin:

I've got a really nice SM I'm going to put up for sale. Thinking $4750.
I'll get some pics up soon, but thought I'd start here to see if there was any immediate interest.
I'm in/near Davis, CA. Shipping is NP if you'd prefer to go that route.
Mike

This has been sold.

#1588 4 years ago

CV for sale in Norcal
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/21404

Interested in a nice Swords of Fury for trade + cash for the CV.

For Central and Socal folks I am offering to deliver CV for gas money anywhere within reason between the San Francisco Bay area on Aug 22 or 23.

OR

If your going to CAX in Santa Clara on July 18 or 19, I can deliver the CV free of charge.

Thanks!

\r

1d.JPG
#1589 4 years ago

I am selling my Williams Flash in Tehachapi, California.

This would be a good machine for someone that wants to try their hand at cabinet and playfield restoration, as the machine is very complete, and mechanically in good condition.

Im asking $800 obo for it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-williams-flash-in-southern-california

IMG_2992.jpg
IMG_2982.jpg
IMG_2983.jpg
IMG_2988.jpg
IMG_2990.jpg
IMG_2991.jpg

#1590 4 years ago

Hey guys, I got a friend in so cal (Covina) looking to buy his first pin. Budget is around $2500. 100% working as he knows nothing about pinball maintenance or repair. I'm thinking something like FT, TS, Congo, JD, RFM, but Let me know what you got. PM or reply here.

Thanks.

#1591 4 years ago

Possibly looking to trade down my IM for something of lesser value and cash.

image.jpg
#1592 4 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Shoot me a pm if interested. Non working but it's all there, easy project. All offers considered.

#1593 4 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Another project pin. All working but rough. Cabinet obviously, ha. Again, all offers considered. Need space for new pins. Pm me.

#1594 4 years ago

***Mr. BellMan moved fast and snatched it all up! Thank you sir***

SOLD - So the pins and the dolly are all gone. All that remains is a medium sized Home Depot box full of pinball parts. I have an unused shaker motor, unopened pinball pro speakers, new balls, $100 or so in misc. cointaker LEDs, metal cab protectors, some new leg bolts, new incandescent bulbs, color changing shooter rod, lots of rubbers (flipper rubbers in assorted colors and playfiled rubber), new flipper bats in chrome, black and maybe some others, DMD glare guards, rubber floor booties, some manuals and on and on. Lots of stuff that I don't need for a couple of years at least and don't really want to store. $250 firm takes the whole lot, otherwise I'll put it away until the next pinball phase of my life begins

#1595 4 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

So the pins and the dolly are all gone. All that remains is a medium sized Home Depot box full of pinball parts. I have an unused shaker motor, unopened pinball pro speakers, new balls, $100 or so in misc. cointaker LEDs, metal cab protectors, some new leg bolts, new incandescent bulbs, color changing shooter rod, lots of rubbers (flipper rubbers in assorted colors and playfiled rubber), new flipper bats in chrome, black and maybe some others, DMD glare guards, rubber floor booties, some manuals and on and on. Lots of stuff that I don't need for a couple of years at least and don't really want to store. $250 firm takes the whole lot, otherwise I'll put it away until the next pinball phase of my life begins

PM sent

#1596 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinbali:

All working but rough.

I have so many dirty comments to go with that. Being Pamela Anderson in all. lol

#1597 4 years ago

Totally

#1598 4 years ago

Totally putten that gun back into its holster....

barb.gif

#1599 4 years ago

I love her no matter how lame the movie

#1600 4 years ago
Quoted from Golferron54:

CV for sale in Norcal
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/21404
Interested in a nice Swords of Fury for trade + cash for the CV.
For Central and Socal folks I am offering to deliver CV for gas money anywhere within reason between the San Francisco Bay area on Aug 22 or 23.
OR
If your going to CAX in Santa Clara on July 18 or 19, I can deliver the CV free of charge.
Thanks!
\r

1d.JPG

Sale Pending

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 69.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 79.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 89.99
$ 199.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 199.99
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 37.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 53.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
£ 49.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
There are 8696 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 174.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside