(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,951 posts
  • 510 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by frogman70
  • Topic is favorited by 330 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 8951 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 180.
#1451 4 years ago
Quoted from PalomarAmusement:

My storage unit is way too full and I need to clear out some project games that I haven't gotten to yet. Some of these need just a basic shop job, others may require some more extensive work. If anyone is interested in any of the titles, let me know and I'll pull the game out of storage and go through it to see what's wrong with it and price it accordingly to its condition.
Sega Harley Davidson, scoop wear
Bride of PinBot
The Simpsons Pinball Party
Popeye
Slugfest, has some cabinet issues
Batman Forever
Shaq

Ads for Batman Forever

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-batman-forever-sega-1995-1996

And Popeye are up

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-project-popeye-saves-the-earth-bally-1994

TSPP is sold and BOP is sold pending pickup.

#1453 4 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

Ill have an RFM ready in a few weeks

I'm in search of a RFM swap kit

#1454 4 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

That was snikrap. That was a beautiful machine!

This used to belong to mummite. He and I are the ones that pimped it out before he sold it.

We bought it from gorf at PAGG like 3 years ago, time flies.

#1455 4 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

This used to belong to mummite. He and I are the ones that pimped it out before he sold it.
We bought it from gorf at PAGG like 3 years ago, time flies.

What kind of sound system was installed on that BSD? It was booming

#1456 4 years ago

Looking to move 2 Pins:
76 Chicago Coin Sound stage. Pretty good shape, plays great, but doesn't always reset correctly when you start a new game. PF was tore down, cleaned and shopped.
65 Williams Moulin Rouge. Also good shape and plays good. The thousand wheel is sometimes a little sluggish, a passive bumper cap has trouble staying on and the bg is better than ok but not great. I can post pics if anyone is interested.
Since both are not 100% I'm selling as working projects and asking $500 each or also open to trades. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, thanx

#1458 4 years ago

Hey guys

PAGG got me all fired up to play some new machines, so I've listed my STTNG & Doctor Who up for sale. I'm located in Reno, NV. Here's a link to the listings, if you're interested or have any questions just shoot me a PM. I'd much rather sell to a Pinsider

Thanks!

reno.craigslist.org link

reno.craigslist.org link

#1459 4 years ago

Looking to possibly trade or sell my Theatre of Magic, looking for a TWD Premium.

#1460 4 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

I need a pin moved from LA to SF. If anyone is doing a run sometime soon I will gladly pay for gas.

i will be driving from the east bay into LA, then San Diego and back in Aug if that is not too late. i can haul a pin up or down in my Forrestor.

lmk if interested and we can discuss details.

ron

#1461 4 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Hey guys
PAGG got me all fired up to play some new machines, so I've listed my STTNG & Doctor Who up for sale. I'm located in Reno, NV. Here's a link to the listings, if you're interested or have any questions just shoot me a PM. I'd much rather sell to a Pinsider
Thanks!
reno.craigslist.org link
reno.craigslist.org link

PM sent

#1462 4 years ago

Looking to sell my T3. Bought it about 8 months ago, played it for a day and the wire connecting the plunger disconnected. Spent my money purchasing the pin and haven't had the money to repair it. I don't have the knowledge to complete the simple repair myself. It's gotten to a point I'd rather sell it to a good home. Plus I could use the money for birthdays and school clothes for my kids. Everything else works great on the pin, looks like it could have been a HUO machine. Looking to get image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgroughly $2300.

#1463 4 years ago

If you like the game, sounds like you can get this game running in a few minutes. We can help.

#1464 4 years ago

I have a project Shaq up for sale. I'm open to offers on the game. Just want it to go to a good home.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-cheap-project-shaq-attaq-gottlieb-1995

#1465 4 years ago
Quoted from LordCrom:

Looking to sell my T3. Bought it about 8 months ago, played it for a day and the wire connecting the plunger disconnected. Spent my money purchasing the pin and haven't had the money to repair it. I don't have the knowledge to complete the simple repair myself. It's gotten to a point I'd rather sell it to a good home. Plus I could use the money for birthdays and school clothes for my kids. Everything else works great on the pin, looks like it could have been a HUO machine. Looking to get roughly $2300

PM sent

#1466 4 years ago

Looking for a pretty white water. Wife likes it !
Wh20, let's go!

#1467 4 years ago

Pics of the Theatre added to the For Sale/WTT Post.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-theatre-of-magic-bally-1995-1998

Thanks Mike Paris

#1469 4 years ago

Has anyone ever used this site below? Prices don't seem right.

http://www.buynsellpinballmachines.com/ads/twilight-zone-pinball/

#1470 4 years ago

Selling an RFM - $3000 - fully shopped out, new rubbers, 100% LED, cliffy on the scoop. Computer just recapped with new fan, caps, power supply.

#1471 4 years ago
Quoted from Golferron54:

i will be driving from the east bay into LA, then San Diego and back in Aug if that is not too late. i can haul a pin up or down in my Forrestor.
lmk if interested and we can discuss details.
ron

thanks for the offer.. I got someone moving it up here this week.

#1472 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Has anyone ever used this site below? Prices don't seem right.
http://www.buynsellpinballmachines.com/ads/twilight-zone-pinball/

I would bet that its fake.

Also it expired:
Listed: December 29, 2014 7:43 am
Expires: This ad has expired

#1473 4 years ago

WTB Swords of Fury if anyone is selling!

Todd

#1474 4 years ago

So far, been having terrible luck this month.

1st - A very clean and well priced DE: Star Wars. I did not take the offer fast enough and lost it.

2nd - Johnny Mnemonic: Pinsider changed his mind.

3rd - Another Johnny Mnemonic, turns out not as the condition as described.

4th- Judge Dredd, the dude totally disappeared. Was supposed to pick it up this morning. Don't know if he was a scam or he got abducted by aliens, he's MIA. sfbay.craigslist.org link

5th - Beautiful Dr. Who, but since I was in the middle of the bogus Dredd purchase It delayed things and I missed out.

I got room for (2) more pins. And not having much luck filling it.

Wanted
- Judge Dredd
- Johnny Mnemonic
- Dr. Who
- DE: Star Wars

#1475 4 years ago

I thought that Dredd would have been gone by now. must have been BS from the start. That DW looks amazing, I miss the hell out of mine. I am looking for a Sorcerer.

#1476 4 years ago

I want to know who got the $75 Jungle Lord on Sunday.

#1477 4 years ago
Quoted from Xscrapiron:

I thought that Dredd would have been gone by now. must have been BS from the start. That DW looks amazing, I miss the hell out of mine. I am looking for a Sorcerer.

I don't see the value of the scam. So he managed to get my phone number and what street I live on. Which is my fault, I just said the street cuz according to the map he lives very close to me. He said he had many people offering more money, but I was the first person who responded and he is ok with what he was asking. He said he will be out of town till late Monday night, so I can come by Tuesday morning to pick it up. Then, he went MIA and have not heard from him. It is possible something went wrong with his holiday weekend and he is unable to respond. Or, he's really from Nigeria.

But, With the span of bad luck. I am really bummed out. I was really excited to get a Judge Dredd, I even picked up a bunch of vintage comics and watched both movies again. Blah... but also, made me miss out on Dr. Who....

#1478 4 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

So far, been having terrible luck this month.
1st - A very clean and well priced DE: Star Wars. I did not take the offer fast enough and lost it.
2nd - Johnny Mnemonic: Pinsider changed his mind.
3rd - Another Johnny Mnemonic, turns out not as the condition as described.
4th- Judge Dredd, the dude totally disappeared. Was supposed to pick it up this morning. Don't know if he was a scam or he got abducted by aliens, he's MIA. sfbay.craigslist.org link
5th - Beautiful Dr. Who, but since I was in the middle of the bogus Dredd purchase It delayed things and I missed out.
I got room for (2) more pins. And not having much luck filling it.
Wanted
- Judge Dredd
- Johnny Mnemonic
- Dr. Who
- DE: Star Wars

There is a nice looking Dr Who on Reno cl. He is asking $3300. Not sure if that is a good price or not, but it looks like a nice machine. He also had a STTNG for $4400, and that ad went down really fast, so I am assuming it sold.

reno.craigslist.org link

#1479 4 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

There is a nice looking Dr Who on Reno cl. He is asking $3300. Not sure if that is a good price or not, but it looks like a nice machine. He also had a STTNG for $4400, and that ad went down really fast, so I am assuming it sold.

Yep, that is pinsider: HoakyPoaky. I was pretty quick in responding, but I had complications with this Judge Dredd purchase that did not allow me to act quickly. He has someone looking at it today so 99.9% chance it will be sold. It is 400 miles round trip otherwise I would have been their when he posted it. It looks very nice, whoever gets it today is very lucky.

#1480 4 years ago

Surf Champ now $600 - lowest I can go - need to make room

#1481 4 years ago

looking to move my super nice and really expensive Congo to make room for a couple new purchases. Definitely not for everyone.

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#1483 4 years ago

I don't see the value of the scam. So he managed to get my phone number and what street I live on. Which is my fault, I just said the street cuz according to the map he lives very close to me. He said he had many people offering more money, but I was the first person who responded and he is ok with what he was asking. He said he will be out of town till late Monday night, so I can come by Tuesday morning to pick it up. Then, he went MIA and have not heard from him. It is possible something went wrong with his holiday weekend and he is unable to respond. Or, he's really from Nigeria.

I think it was the "JD is a 1400 game" pinsider from the JD for sale thread.

#1484 4 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

I think it was the "JD is a 1400 game" pinsider from the JD for sale thread.

Think so? But I never commented on his "JD is 1400" I only thumbed him down. If that is the case, what a douche bag!

#1485 4 years ago

It was a huge coincidence that a JD came up for sale the same day in Concord.

#1486 4 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

It was a huge coincidence that a JD came up for sale the same day in Concord.

Very much so, If that is the case. We have some really shitty Pinsiders. Someone that would go out of his way to ruin another Pinsiders holiday weekend with a fake ad.

#1487 4 years ago

Stern Playboy for sale. Asking $2500 on Craigslist, but will work out a better price for pinside if anyone is interested. Message me for details.

#1488 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Was wondering that myself...

#1489 4 years ago
Quoted from wonderpuddle:

Was wondering that myself...

I heard it was gone in 30 minutes

#1490 4 years ago

WTB or WTT Stern Star Trek Pro if any are available in California.

#1491 4 years ago

Yep, that is pinsider: HoakyPoaky. I was pretty quick in responding, but I had complications with this Judge Dredd purchase that did not allow me to act quickly. He has someone looking at it today so 99.9% chance it will be sold. It is 400 miles round trip otherwise I would have been their when he posted it. It looks very nice, whoever gets it today is very lucky.

Thanks for the complements, but both machines have been sold. I wish things could have work out better for you Picard, but they sold a lot faster than I anticipated.

Now if I could only find a NIB Metallica Monsters Premium. I've got money burning a hole in my pocket.....

#1492 4 years ago

Awww. So wish things worked out. If it wasn't for the fake ad that is possibly from a Pinsider "t2". I would have drove up to Reno right away. Wont let someone do that to me again.

#1493 4 years ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

I heard it was gone in 30 minutes

For $75 I'm sure it was. Jungle Lord is a fun game, I hope someone is enjoying it.

#1494 4 years ago
#1495 4 years ago

Theatre is Sold! Thanks

#1496 4 years ago

Selling two pins now with links and a few pics. Checkpoint:

inlandempire.craigslist.org link

Stern Playboy:

Sold

Better prices for Pinside members of course...

#1497 4 years ago

I am interested in buying a JP in California.
Anyone willing to sell?

#1498 4 years ago
Quoted from In_Violation:

I am interested in buying a JP in California.
Anyone willing to sell?

One in Reno/Sac but he wants $3.3k Claims it has only 500 plays.
Way over priced.

reno.craigslist.org link

#1499 4 years ago

One in Reno/Sac but he wants $3.3k Claims it has only 500 plays.
Way over priced.
reno.craigslist.org link

I've seen JP's as low as $1700 in the last year in SFBA. @9000 made, seems reasonable.
-mof

#1500 4 years ago

Thinking about selling my Williams IJ if anyone interested. Cab faded on 1 side. Including new set of cab decals and some NOS parts. PF looks good, there is a hair line by Indys face, i never noticed and does not affect play. 2nd owner, and is all original. Asking for 5700k with the decals and parts (NOS ruins, biplane, drop targets with new decals, new speaker panel) which is what I have in it. some wear at back of drop targets, and captive ball but cliffys would cover. Have original manual.
**open to trades**
IMG_2241.JPG
IMG_2242.JPG
IMG_2243.JPG
IMG_2244.JPG
IMG_2245.JPG

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 19.95
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 17.00
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 104.00
Boards
nvram.weebly.com
$ 244.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 180.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Professor Pinball
There are 8951 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 180.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside