(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 10,812 posts
  • 601 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by TKDalumni
  • Topic is favorited by 400 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 10,812 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 217.
#1351 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Derek St Holmes of course! But they could have let that "new guy" Meatloaf sing it like half the other songs on Free For All and it would have worked out just fine.
» YouTube video

Crap I was thinking of the wrong song. It is the song Street Rats that has two different versions. Any Nugent song with Derek St. Holmes singing is musical bliss to my ears. Nugent obviously has some great songs he sings but it would be cool to hear them sang by Derek. Can you imagine songs like Cat Scratch fever and Wango Tango sung by him? It would have made form a different song altogether but hey why not.

#1352 6 years ago
Quoted from PalomarAmusement:

My storage unit is way too full and I need to clear out some project games that I haven't gotten to yet. Some of these need just a basic shop job, others may require some more extensive work. If anyone is interested in any of the titles, let me know and I'll pull the game out of storage and go through it to see what's wrong with it and price it accordingly to its condition.
Sega Harley Davidson, scoop wear
Bride of PinBot
The Simpsons Pinball Party
Popeye
Slugfest, has some cabinet issues
Batman Forever
Shaq

Pm sent on batman forever

#1353 6 years ago
#1354 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Street Rats was originally a Meatloaf sung song. I have not heard the other version. Agree on St. Holmes. After Cal Jam 2 the band broke up and it was never the same. But for one glorious day, the magic remained. It was the place to be in So Cal on that breezy spring day.
» YouTube video

I would have given away one of my testicles to have been at this concert. Well I say that about every cool concert from 1967-1983,1984

#1355 6 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

I would have given away one of my testicles to have been at this concert. Well I say that about every cool concert from 1967-1983,1984

It takes a lot of balls to make a statement like that.

#1356 6 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

It takes a lot of balls to make a statement like that.

Big belly laugh!

#1357 6 years ago
#1358 6 years ago

Rock Musicians and Plane Crashes don't mix well.

-mof

#1359 6 years ago
#1360 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I still have both my testicles.

Are you sure about that?

_Buffalo-Bill.jpg
#1361 6 years ago
#1362 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Star Trek is spoken for. If the sale doesn't happen for any reason I'll post up a sale thread.

Congrats!
The new owner will love it, it plays perfect.

#1363 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Street Rats was originally a Meatloaf sung song. I have not heard the other version. Agree on St. Holmes. After Cal Jam 2 the band broke up and it was never the same. But for one glorious day, the magic remained. It was the place to be in So Cal on that breezy spring day.
» YouTube video

I was at Cal Jam 2. From 6am to midnight at Ontario Motor Speedway (with no bathroom break after seeing the facilities!). Remember watching Heart in the morning, Nugent midday and Aerosmith late night. You never forget an experience like that.

#1364 6 years ago
Quoted from dug:

Aurich said:
Star Trek is spoken for. If the sale doesn't happen for any reason I'll post up a sale thread.

Congrats!
The new owner will love it, it plays perfect.

Congrats - nice game!

#1365 6 years ago

I have a TWD premium I just unboxed last week I'm moving for 6k. It's stock with no mods.

#1366 6 years ago
#1367 6 years ago
#1368 6 years ago
#1369 6 years ago

is this a CA sellers page or a private chat? just curious.

#1370 6 years ago
#1371 6 years ago

Barracora!
(Ann Wilson -- best heavy rock singer ever, imo)
3-guitar attack -- so so rad.
Wish I had been there, GLWS...
-mof

#1372 6 years ago
#1374 6 years ago

looking to trade my Walking dead (NIB) for Indiana jones, tales arabian night, batman dark night ?

#1375 6 years ago
Quoted from Nintendoguy1982:

lighten up man, its just pinball

#1376 6 years ago
Quoted from bailorgana:

lighten up man, its just pinball

Lighten up with an artist from Cal Jam:

#1377 6 years ago
Quoted from Nintendoguy1982:

It's all about the music in So Cal, bro! Rock on!

#1378 6 years ago
#1380 6 years ago

I have to side with the No Fun Police™, this is a really useful thread, that's stayed on topic and helped a lot of people, and I'd personally prefer it didn't get swamped with useless band posts.

#1381 6 years ago
#1382 6 years ago

But the thread title says "and wanted too"... and... well... some of us want a little more 70's heavy rock.
-mof

#1383 6 years ago
#1384 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I have to side with the No Fun Police™, this is a really useful thread, that's stayed on topic and helped a lot of people, and I'd personally prefer it didn't get swamped with useless band posts.

Come on dude!! This is supposed to be fun. You should start a hardcore, no fun, serious thread and no rockers allowed
Until then:
Let's Rock!!

#1385 6 years ago
#1386 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

You must be thinking of the "What's for Sale in Nor Cal" thread (Bay Area excepted! ). This is So Cal, bro--let's Pinball & Rock!!

#1387 6 years ago

Let's please try not to get to carried away and stay on topic. This is a pretty useful thread for Cali pinheads looking for pins. Let's try and keep it that way. When you see numerous new posts then look and find that most are OT posts it loses some of its usefulness. Sorry guys, I'm not trying to be a kill joy just trying to keep this one on topic. A seperate So Cal rock out thread seems like it would be a pretty good idea.

#1388 6 years ago

The Dude Buzz Killz!

See you at PAGG Pete?

#1389 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

The Dude Buzz Killz!
See you at PAGG Pete?

Caught red handed. You bet my friend!

#1390 6 years ago
#1391 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It sure is! It's also a great way to circumvent having to list a pinball machine in the marketplace.

Educate this newbie... Why would I not want to list a machine in the marketplace?

#1392 6 years ago

Hey Mike, did you sell that ROCK pin yet?

#1393 6 years ago
#1394 6 years ago
#1395 6 years ago
Quoted from Curtis_Playfield:

Hey Mike, did you sell that ROCK pin yet?

Yep, another pinsider is rockin it now.

#1396 6 years ago

If you start a thread on an item for sale it needs to go through the market place. You can mention it in a area FS thread like this without needing to do so. One gets wide visibility the other does not. Lets just try and keep this thread OT as much as we can please.

#1397 6 years ago
#1398 6 years ago

I love how on the "EM craigslist" thread, anyone can pretty much post anything. O-din posted a pic of a blimp there. But on here, someone from SoCal wants to talk about music in SoCal in a thread related to SoCal and you people get all your panties in a bunch.

As Don Henley said with The Eagles - GET OVER IT

You want to be a cop, join The Police. We don't need people watching every move we make and complaining about it.

#1399 6 years ago
Quoted from bailorgana:

We don't need people watching every move we make and complaining about it.

Buying and Selling is SUPER SERIOUS. Get in line! (Especially 1 day before PAGG)
-mof

#1400 6 years ago
There are 10,812 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 217.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside