(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 238 of 255.
#11851 1 year ago

Sure, Mark, sure.

#11852 1 year ago

Breakshot back up for sale in Nor Cal. I can bring it to Golden State Pinball Festival in May as well.

Machine - For Sale
Breakshot Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Great condition Breakshot for sale. Clean and plays 100%. Minor cabinet wear around the flipper buttons. See photos for details. Asking $2400, cash only but will entertain trades,...”
2023-03-11
Folsom, CA
2,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 912 times

#11853 1 year ago
Quoted from CCPL:

Breakshot back up for sale in Nor Cal. I can bring it to Golden State Pinball Festival in May as well.

Any chance you have a trip/vacation to SoCal planned in the near future? Sadly, I won't have the time to drive that far north until May, at the earliest (nor do I wish to add the price of gas to the cost). Good luck with the sale. I think Breakshot is generally underrated.

#11854 1 year ago
Quoted from Evets:

Any chance you have a trip/vacation to SoCal planned in the near future? Sadly, I won't have the time to drive that far north until May, at the earliest (nor do I wish to add the price of gas to the cost). Good luck with the sale. I think Breakshot is generally underrated.

Not at this time but I will let you know if that changes! Agreed re: Breakshot, this is the second time I have owned this exact machine! lol

#11855 1 year ago
Quoted from bailorgana:

Sure, Mark, sure.

Damn. Busted.

#11856 1 year ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Does anyone have a F-14 that they are willing to part with?
Robert

I have a pretty nice one I’m currently working on that should be available in a few weeks but I’m in SoCal. If that’s not a deal breaker, feel free to reachout privately.

#11857 1 year ago

I have a TSPP I am interested in trading, I am the second owner and the machine is super clean. Would love to trade it toward a Jurassic Park Premium. If you are interested feel free to shoot me a pm

#11858 1 year ago

Does anyone here have a Barracora that they’re willing to let go? Ideally, an in person pick up around Sacramento or in SoCal at the beginning of April.

#11859 1 year ago

There is a barracora in the captains show room for sale f y I . I know this because I always drop a quarter or two in it.

#11860 1 year ago

Anyone have a working beater Revenge or Star wars pin 2000? Looking for one that needs restoration. Thanks

#11861 1 year ago

I have a mint butter cab TNA available, so PM if interested

#11862 1 year ago

Just aheads up I have a HUO Rush premium with low plays and some very nice mods I'll be posting for sale in the next week or so if anyone is interested hit me up.

Thanks

#11863 1 year ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

Just aheads up I have a HUO Rush premium with low plays and some very nice mods I'll be posting for sale in the next week or so if anyone is interested hit me up.
Thanks

I need a Rush in every room.

#11864 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I need a Rush in every room.

SOLD to the good man of many Rush’s‘es…

#11865 1 year ago

I don't have time to list them yet, but they will be soon as I have 4 more machines coming and I am completely out of space:

- Rush LE: basically new with fixes, unboxed where it sits, around 50 plays, already replaced the scoops with the revised official Stern fix. Flawless.
- Whirlwind: excellent condition, Diamond playfield, full LEDs, everything works and looks great for its age.

Special price for SoCal people or those willing to come get 'em.

#11866 1 year ago

Anyone looking for an atari Superman pin with an interesting history to it?

this a real long story, but I got this pin like 30+ years ago. It came from atari's game room. I remember getting it, but I was more interested in the firefox sitdown I got with it (either proto #1 or serial #1). I was not a big pinball collector back then, so I passed it along to a friend. My friend called me today and asked me if I wanted it back. he does not have time to restore it (He already had a mint one from an atari employee when I passed it along to him).

I was searching my computer, but I could not find pics of it. I am probably going to pick it up next weekend. I will try to add pics as soon as I can get some. I am in san jose. I am picking the pin up in the east bay. So I could take it to parts north when I pick it up, or I will just return to SJ and stick it into storage.

I dont remember if it was complete inside. I know some of the games I got from atari had asset tags on them. I dont remember if this one does. My buddy remembers it as being mostly complete. I wont be sure whats there until I grab it.

My buddy also plans to sell an extra Hercules project pin he has. I will try to get pics of it too.

If your interested, let me know we can work something out on it.

I am also going to list up a project high speed getaway. This one is really nice cab, really nice playfield, but its missing boards. It was maybe 2 years old when I got it. I was going to try to put it back together, but never got around to it. I lent it to ultracade so they could scan it for ultrapin. But when I got it back the supercharger and some other parts were removed(I have the supercharger in a box).. So it will also be a project, but if someone wanted to clearcoat an original one, this one might be a great choice. I am going to work to dig getaway out of storage next week. will make an ad with pics then.

#11867 1 year ago

Listed my RCT today.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Great game! It's always a favorite when I have visitors. No problems, a clean game. Cabinet looks good. If you want specific pictures, just send me a request.”
2023-03-17
San Ramon, CA
4,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 313 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11868 1 year ago

Still no enticing offers for this game, based on Wesley Snipe's eighth-best movie.

Someone make me an appealing deal - she's a beaut and you can shock and impress your friends with all of the R-rated callouts.

#11869 1 year ago

I got really excited for a minute , but apparently he’s keeping the good one .

Quoted from Mrbill:

Anyone looking for an atari Superman pin with an interesting history to it?
this a real long story, but I got this pin like 30+ years ago. It came from atari's game room. I remember getting it, but I was more interested in the firefox sitdown I got with it (either proto #1 or serial #1). I was not a big pinball collector back then, so I passed it along to a friend. My friend called me today and asked me if I wanted it back. he does not have time to restore it (He already had a mint one from an atari employee when I passed it along to him).
I was searching my computer, but I could not find pics of it. I am probably going to pick it up next weekend. I will try to add pics as soon as I can get some. I am in san jose. I am picking the pin up in the east bay. So I could take it to parts north when I pick it up, or I will just return to SJ and stick it into storage.
I dont remember if it was complete inside. I know some of the games I got from atari had asset tags on them. I dont remember if this one does. My buddy remembers it as being mostly complete. I wont be sure whats there until I grab it.
My buddy also plans to sell an extra Hercules project pin he has. I will try to get pics of it too.
If your interested, let me know we can work something out on it.
I am also going to list up a project high speed getaway. This one is really nice cab, really nice playfield, but its missing boards. It was maybe 2 years old when I got it. I was going to try to put it back together, but never got around to it. I lent it to ultracade so they could scan it for ultrapin. But when I got it back the supercharger and some other parts were removed(I have the supercharger in a box).. So it will also be a project, but if someone wanted to clearcoat an original one, this one might be a great choice. I am going to work to dig getaway out of storage next week. will make an ad with pics then.

#11870 1 year ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

I got really excited for a minute , but apparently he’s keeping the good one .

He is keeping the working one from the atari employee, the superman thats going to be available is the one from atari's game room.

I am pretty sure they are both nice. Just that the employee one was a gift to him, so he cant let that one go.

#11871 1 year ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

Still no enticing offers for this game, based on Wesley Snipe's eighth-best movie.
Someone make me an appealing deal - she's a beaut and you can shock and impress your friends with all of the R-rated callouts.

It’s one of the few B/W I’ve never owned…but almost bit a few times. If I wasn’t trying to make room for all the new crap, I’d be tempted!

#11872 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

If I wasn’t trying to make room for all the new crap, I’d be tempted!

Understand completely...although, isn't that a problem for tomorrow?

I mean, we could get crazy here. Just saying!!

#11873 1 year ago

I have a Godzilla LE loaded with mods I’d trade for a Kiss LE if anyone on the West Coast is looking to change things up. Not interested in trading for any other titles at this time. It’s a long shot, but I figured I’d put it out there

#11874 1 year ago

I have 2 brand new mountain bikes for sale or trade for a pin (or partial trade). 2022 Giant Emtb and a 2022 Specialized Stumpjumper. Both are brand new, valued at around 6K. Pics available.

#11875 1 year ago
Quoted from darkryder:

I have a Godzilla LE loaded with mods I’d trade for a Kiss LE if anyone on the West Coast is looking to change things up. Not interested in trading for any other titles at this time. It’s a long shot, but I figured I’d put it out there

Too bad I have some other LE games I would consider this for.

But Kiss is probably my favorite game and will never leave.

Good luck with the search.

DPLE?

#11876 1 year ago

Is it weird that I’m tempted?

#11877 1 year ago

It would be weird if you weren’t

#11878 1 year ago

If my deadpool has more than 100 games on I would be shocked.

I couldn’t get into it and it just sits looking pretty at this point.

#11879 1 year ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

If my deadpool has more than 100 games on I would be shocked.
I couldn’t get into it and it just sits looking pretty at this point.

I miss my DP Pro. I had it since it came out and almost upgraded to a Prem. It’s not a bad trade if you ask me. It has a good resale value too.

#11880 1 year ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I miss my DP Pro. I had it since it came out and almost upgraded to a Prem. It’s not a bad trade if you ask me. It has a good resale value too.

I am kind of lazy to move games but if something comes up that works for both parties i am always down. Not everyone has the same taste.

I sold AIQ and am picking up GOTG for the same price. I don’t know if that is good or bad valuewise but it works for me.

#11881 1 year ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Too bad I have some other LE games I would consider this for.
But Kiss is probably my favorite game and will never leave.
Good luck with the search.
DPLE?

Yeah, I just can’t into the theme, It’s a fun challenging game and the BOC music is cool, but it doesn’t blow my socks off. I’ve done a lot of expensive mods to it. I seem to gravitate more towards the rock/music pins. Funny thing is I’m not a huge Kiss fan and was never much into their music, but I like some of their songs and no one can deny their mass appeal or collectibility. The theme was well executed and the artwork is beautiful. I love pins with amazing artwork! Led Zeppelin LE and Scooby CE are other titles I’m after and would consider a trade + cash deal. Otherwise, I’ll probably list it for sale soon

#11882 1 year ago

Ugh… you guys with DP LE’s ready to move!! Always things pop up when you’re out of funds.

I’m sure you guys can find a person to trade with.

#11883 1 year ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Yeah, I just can’t into the theme, It’s a fun challenging game and the BOC music is cool, but it doesn’t blow my socks off. I’ve done a lot of expensive mods to it. I seem to gravitate more towards the rock/music pins. Funny thing is I’m not a huge Kiss fan and was never much into their music, but I like some of their songs and no one can deny their mass appeal or collectibility. The theme was well executed and the artwork is beautiful. I love pins with amazing artwork! Led Zeppelin LE and Scooby CE are other titles I’m after and would consider a trade + cash deal. Otherwise, I’ll probably list it for sale soon

If you didn’t already have ACDC I could have gone ACDC LTBR.

Iron Maiden too but that one is never leaving too.

#11884 1 year ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

If you didn’t already have ACDC I could have gone ACDC LTBR.

Nice! Luci is one of the last pins I’d ever part with! I have mine folded up in storage and miss playing it. Maybe I’ll warm up to Foo Fighters in time? I do like their music and Godfather also peeks my interest

#11885 1 year ago

Just listed my Slugfest. Thanks for looking.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/154015

#11886 1 year ago

I have a Black Belt for sale. If you are interested I can bring it to The Flipper Room for you to check out and for easy loading.

Machine - For Sale
Black Belt Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Only 600 made so this one is not often seen in the wild. This one was featured on a TNT Amusement video years ago. Has all LED's and an amazingly clean cabinet. Has mylar on the pl...”
2023-03-23
Concord, CA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 178 times

#11887 1 year ago

I’m going to list Rick and Morty BSE to raise funds for pins on order. Anyone local waiting for this one to come up?

#11888 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Great game! It's always a favorite when I have visitors. No problems, a clean game. Cabinet looks good. If you want specific pictures, just send me a request.”
2023-03-17
San Ramon, CA
4,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 313 times
Contributed to Pinside

Still for sale. I can bring it to GSPF if that helps.

#11889 1 year ago

Listing my Rush Premium soon but thought I'd put it up here first. 168 plays. Game is HUO with day 1 mylar in the shooter lane and other spots where appropriate.

Mods including the VAC tube mod, Alex/Geddy guitar mod, loop light replicator, Wizard Mod side art, orbit fix, Dice, Abe flips, and more.

PM me if interested. Can send link to pics and more details but game is perfect, mint. Thanks.

#11890 1 year ago
Quoted from Hana9so:

Hello Pinsiders,
My name is Kyle, and I’ve been buying, selling and repairing pinball machines in Southern California for about 16 years. Many of the SoCal pinheads have known me since the RGP days. Have been through around 100 different pins in my personal rotation (Was a broke student, so I took many of them in beat up and broken and forced myself upon different issues).
Currently, I work for a large global chain of arcades. Have worked my way up the ladder to being a corporate Master Technician that tackles deeper level troubleshooting and board work for all of our 52 sites owned (350 games per arcade). At this point I’m pretty confident repairing basically any solid state amusement machine.
With that being said, I’m thinking it’s time that I start selling my specialized service publicly. Trying to ultimately be my own boss and turn this into a full time gig.
I can offer in home/business service calls for a competitive rate/hour in the Southern California area. I'll be coming from Torrance, so within a reasonable driving distance. Further areas can still be done, but please understand I'll have to charge for my time and fuel to make it out further.
The day job has trained me on being quick and efficient with troubleshooting. Basic board repairs can even be performed on site. Deeper level board issues will have to come back to the bench with me though.
So far I have a list of clients that are pleased with my work, and plan to continue growing it.
If you are outside the SoCal area, I'd still like to offer board work services. I am very confident in doing PCB work for 90’s era games. This is my expertise. I can bulletproof, repair, de-hack, and upgrade your boards with confidence.
- System 11
- WPC
- WPC-S
- WPC-95
- Data East Systems
- Whitestar (can fix simple issues right now, still trying to procure a Whitestar game to test boards in)
- S.A.M
In the future, I plan to truck games back to my workshop and offer full servicing of pinball machines. Slow start for now though, as I continue to grow it.
Feel free to Pinside message me for service, or thoughts on how we should go about having your game fixed up.
Thank You,
Kyle T.

If you're selling a game in SoCal and need it tuned up before you list it, Kyle is the man.

I guess he's also good if you got swindled with a purchase and need to get your new game sorted out!

#11891 1 year ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

I guess he's also good if you got swindled with a purchase and need to get your new game sorted out!

Seen Kyle fix more than one problem caused by another "tech" "fixing" something.

Save yourself the time and money and headache and call him first!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kyles-pinball-repair-socal-and-mail-in-board-work

#11892 1 year ago

So it seems everybody is trying to sell to fund new pins, including me! However, since I can't get what I need for my pins, I've decided to go a different way and raise some cash in case there are any local deals (within 100 miles of Long Beach) to be had out there. Offering CASH ON GLASS as soon as MONDAY for working pins, Bond Pro HUO $6k, Bond Premium HUO $7800, Rush Premium $7500, Road Show working and fair shape $4000, Bond LE Gomez HUO $11k, Wheel of Fortune good shape $4k. Let me know. Thanks! Stacey --- Must have ratings on Pinside. Thanks!!!!!

#11893 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Seen Kyle fix more than one problem caused by another "tech" "fixing" something.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kyles-pinball-repair-socal-and-mail-in-board-work

I fully agree. Very good advice here.

#11894 1 year ago
Quoted from staceyflip:

Offering CASH ON GLASS as soon as MONDAY for working pins

I don't see Demolition Man on that list. Missed opportunity, IMHO.

#11895 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Add me to the list vouching for Kyle. He's been helping me out by fixing up "hacks" done by other techs for several years now. I had a WCS a few years back where for no reason, it would power off. Turns out, whoever worked on it previously installed an additional arcade power supply to supplement power board issues. Kyle removed the power supply, bulletproofed the power board and redid all of the burnt molex connectors. Even installed an NVRAM for me too.

Like Aurich said, save yourself time, money and headache. Call Kyle first!

#11896 1 year ago

Rush posted with lots of pics.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Rush (Premium) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Mint HUO Rush Premium with great mods. Manuals etc. still stapled inside cabinet. Game is flawless inside and out. Day 1 mylar in the shooter lane and other spots where appropria...”
2023-03-26
Valencia, CALIFORNIA
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 542 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11897 1 year ago

I'll be putting my players condition Joker Poker (SS) up for sale in a bit.

Hate to part with it, as it's pretty much my favorite older game. We are redecorating and something has to go.

Robert

#11898 1 year ago

I just wanted to update my earlier post here. I got the Superman back and posted a listing. Here is the link. People have responded quickly to it so I updated why I know of its history at atari (was in their cafeteria/game room)in the thread

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-superman-20#post-7496539

As for getaway, I looked for it where I thought it was. I found the box that has the supercharger and another box with misc other parts, but the pin I moved. I think I know where it is, but that’s a bit more work to get to in another location And I am busy this week. So it will take more time. Plus if I go there I want to dig out another pin I plan to eventually sell, so a bit more work to get that one out. So patience on the getaway project.

#11899 1 year ago

Listed my Batman Forever for sale. Can be delivered to Golden State Pinball Festival.

Machine - For Sale
Batman Forever Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice example of this game. Has Color LCD DMD, stadium lighting, titan rubbers, LED's, art blades and more. Wireform responds well to a blacklight, not included. Solid cabinet, mino...”
2023-03-27
Sacramento, CA
4,750 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 260 times

#11900 1 year ago

I have a JJP wide body invisiglass sheet that I ordered by mistake. Love to see it go to someone rather than pay for shipping 3x’s. (Don’t drink and mod shop). I’m asking 275$ for the sheet. It is still in the box. Would trade straight across for a standard size sheet if anyone has one.

Located in Clovis/Fresno

There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 238 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/238?hl=thatonedude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.