(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,695 posts
  • 681 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by JWE
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,695 posts in this topic. You are on page 235 of 254.
#11702 1 year ago

Anybody interested in a James Bond Pro? We have our Premium coming. I will include new coil stops/sleeves (it does not need them yet, but we all know how Sterns are, it's only a matter of time). Goody bag and all the normal stuff is still untouched in the cabinet. Has the newest code. We paid $7,678 landed. Save a few hundred for a 30 day old game and benefit from us fixing the NIB quirks. $7300.

#11703 1 year ago

Greetings west coast pinsiders. I am looking for a set of TWD PRO head backbox decals. Would be a huge favor if you have a set and are willing to sell. I would owe you! Thx.

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for backbox head art decal set for the PRO model. Thx.”
2023-01-14
Gaithersburg, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 174 times

#11704 1 year ago

If any SoCal folks are ready for a Bond LE after passing on the 60th, drop a note. I have my charity auction LE #108 strapped to pallet and ready for pickup here in San Diego (alas, I'll have to find a different fund raising angle)

#11705 1 year ago

Rush Pro up for sale in the San Diego area. Hit me up with an offer!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Rush (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Home use only Rush Pro for sale. First and only owner, unboxed in May. Absolute flow monster with a killer soundtrack and great code, and I've added a couple choice mods to make it...”
2023-01-15
San Marcos, CA
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 405 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11706 1 year ago

It’s 2023 and page #235! Rainy Day Session/Time to thin the herd!

Original owner HUO R&M BSE #138 w/all options minus butter and purp color match door.
(Has bill door version upgrade though…)
Under 300 plays. $10,500 Firm. Will throw in Paladone’s Portal Gun wall light as bonus…

Original Owner HUO TMNT LE #75 (also under 300 plays. )
Has Mezel Technodrome mod, van diverter/ramp protector and upgraded speaker light kit. (round version) $9,500 Firm.

Original Owner HUO JP Home Edition
Well under 200 plays. $3800 Firm.

Cash on glass; local pickup only.

Will take pics in a few days and make “official” marketplace ads but, naturally, CA locals get first dibs as always!
Thanks!

NP

Added 15 months ago:

TMNT LE currently pending…

Added 15 months ago:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/149882

Added 15 months ago:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/149884

Added 15 months ago:

R&M BSE currently pending.

Added 15 months ago:

TMNT LE sold before I could “officially” list it but, I made sure to donate anyway.

Added 14 months ago:

R&M BSE is sold.
JP HE still available.

#11707 1 year ago

Don't forget to shake off your failure at INDiSC with the NGE Open this Saturday at Mission Control.

5 Strikes, 40/30/20/10 payouts with a champeenship ring for the winner and stickers for the first 1,000 registrants. Make sure you get yours! We'll see you there.

OVER EIGHT REGISTRANTS ALREADY!!!

https://next.matchplay.events/tournaments/87800/rsvp

#11708 1 year ago
Quoted from drypaint:

Anybody interested in a James Bond Pro? We have our Premium coming. I will include new coil stops/sleeves (it does not need them yet, but we all know how Sterns are, it's only a matter of time). Goody bag and all the normal stuff is still untouched in the cabinet. Has the newest code. We paid $7,678 landed. Save a few hundred for a 30 day old game and benefit from us fixing the NIB quirks. $7300.

$7678 landed! Damn these NIB pro prices getting up there.

#11709 1 year ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Under 300 plays

Quoted from NimblePin:

also under 300 plays

Quoted from NimblePin:

Well under 200 plays

How many plays on the Stars?

#11711 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

How many plays on the Stars?

Thousands upon thousands…

Yep, you got me Aurich!
Classics get played more than the modern stuff for sure around here.

This particular batch was from the “Covid Era“ of gaming so, unfortunately not a lot of foot traffic through the ol’ NimbleCade during said lull.

Good for the new buyers at least!

Added 15 months ago:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/149884

Added 15 months ago:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/149882

#11712 1 year ago

When I went to the ad on the desktop site, it says it was listed 28 weeks ago. I imagine it's long gone by now, plus it looks like it's lived outside for a looooong time.

#11713 1 year ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

When I went to the ad on the desktop site, it says it was listed 28 weeks ago. I imagine it's long gone by now, plus it looks like it's lived outside for a looooong time.

I tried to talk to the guy when it first was listed, and got no response. When he marked it as free yesterday, I got a message, so I randomly tried to ping him again. This time he talked to me, and as of yesterday, the machine was available. He offered to leave it on the curb for me.

#11714 1 year ago

Post storm bump and a price drop on my WOZ. I’m open to trade offers as well.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Wizard of Oz with Gouveia monkey and witch 2.0 plus tons of other great additions including 2.0 lighting! I just finished a near total topside teardown shop job to make this a clea...”
2023-01-07
Davis, CA
11,450 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 689 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11715 1 year ago

Looking to trade my AIQ premium, has Stern topper, shooter rod, Armor and art blades. Shaker motor, speaker lights, metal spinning disc. Looking for mainly Jurassic Park premium, Big Lebowski, possibly others. Any interest hit me up for pics.

#11716 1 year ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

I tried to talk to the guy when it first was listed, and got no response. When he marked it as free yesterday, I got a message, so I randomly tried to ping him again. This time he talked to me, and as of yesterday, the machine was available. He offered to leave it on the curb for me.

Did you pick it up from the curb?

#11717 1 year ago
Quoted from Energyspike:

Did you pick it up from the curb?

No, I put it on here to give people who were closer a chance to grab it.

#11718 1 year ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

No, I put it on here to give people who were closer a chance to grab it.

Thanks for posting it. Im in Fresno and always a sucker for a pinball machines and have restored may "at the curb" type pinball. One of my favorite games was one I found left out for garbage pickup, a Gottlieb Jumping Jack. After much cabinet repair, primer, paint, graphics, new playfield, new plastics, new backglass, new playfield glass, new legs, new coin door etc... I realize I'm never going to get my money back out of it. I'm fine with this because it's like playing a brand new game and Ill keep it.
Looking at the Kings of Steel game, I just saw time and money adding up for a game I don't find that fun to play and resale not being that much. I had a few friends message me telling me to "GO GET IT" and it could be a parts machine. I just dont have the room. Im at the point in my years of collecting that I dont want to get rid of anything so, Im out of room. However I am picking up a T2 on Friday and have no clue were I'm putting it.
I really hope someone saved this game. Maybe someone new to the hobby and wants to a restore project. If you got this game and are in the Fresno area and need help, let me know, I might be able to offer some advice. Good luck

#11719 1 year ago

If nothing else, I would love the populated playfield from it. I like to recreate games with enhanced rules(like the Middle Earth that will make appearance #2 at GSPF this year). I'm hoping to have enough time to do this with my F-14 playfield, as well.

#11720 1 year ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

However I am picking up a T2 on Friday and have no clue were I'm putting it.

I completely understand this. I had to leave a machine in my van for a week while I was waiting for another game to sell :O

#11721 1 year ago

Looking for a project or average Bride of Pinbot in California.
Playfield, translite, legs, display, coin door, not needed if that makes it easier. Thanks!

#11722 1 year ago

Anyone interested in an AIQ Pro? Has 235 lifetime plays. Half of those are my in-laws starting a game and then walking away lol. It’s the April 2022 build. Stock. Bought it because my son showed interest at the arcade and trying to get him into pinball but didn’t work. Interested in trades for Bond, Deadpool, Rush, Gilligan’s Island, Flintstones, Popeye, Johnny Mnemonic, maybe some others. Also more interested in a straight sale.

#11723 1 year ago

Any locals interested in an Aces and Kings - I have it up in Pinside ads for $500 firm. Thanks for reading this. Need room for another machine.

#11724 1 year ago

Does anyone have a Freddy nightmare on elm they would be willing to sell?

#11725 1 year ago
Quoted from JackG:

Bought it because my son showed interest at the arcade and trying to get him into pinball but didn’t work.

Sell your son lol

#11726 1 year ago

Listed Iron Man Pro Vault in Nor Cal $5900
Thanks!

#11727 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Sell your son lol

AIQ sells for more money lol.

#11728 1 year ago
Quoted from Vino:

Listed Iron Man Pro Vault in Nor Cal $5900
Thanks!

Great game, and great guy selling it - someone go buy this!!

#11729 1 year ago
Quoted from andre060:

Just looking at your avatar we have the same initials. So if we ever see eachother out in the wild, now we know!

#11730 1 year ago
Quoted from andre060:

Buy of the year, IMO. Iron Man is a fantastic game for intense quick play sessions. I never get bored of it.

#11731 1 year ago

And sold within a couple of hours.

Quoted from pinball2020:

Any locals interested in an Aces and Kings - I have it up in Pinside ads for $500 firm. Thanks for reading this. Need room for another machine.

#11732 1 year ago
Quoted from pinball2020:

And sold within a couple of hours.

Of course , that was a great deal !

#11733 1 year ago

For sale in San Diego, CA

#11734 1 year ago

Anybody want to jump on a WonkaLE before I put it up for sale, let me know. First and only owner. Excellent condition. Low plays. San Diego. Suburban area. LE#25. $10750

#11735 1 year ago

Looking for an Alien star....Please let me know if you have one to sell

#11736 1 year ago

Selling/Trading my DP, let me know if your interested!

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very good condition 2nd owner machine. No defects on the playfield. Only minor wear on some plastics. Completely updated with the most recent code. Home use mods include the f...”
2023-01-13
San Diego, CA
Trade
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 560 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11737 1 year ago

Looking to trade my restored Centaur.

#11738 1 year ago

TOTAN Tales of the Arabian Nights for local trade for a Rick and Morty BSE +- cash as needed. Rick and Morty BSE is a grail pin for me. Off color call outs are my favorite! The good on TOTAN, my tech went through it and it plays 100%, LED's, playfield looks great, I added color dmd, Brian Allen side art blades, ordered hole protectors that will be installed tomorrow. The bad, the cabinet was supposed to be perfect sans a little fade. It's not quite good enough but could be corrected with new decals. There aren't too many local TOTANs around, so I paid $700 to have it shipped through STI. TOTAN is one of those WOW pins that I just like playing. The visuals are amazing, the call outs and sound effects and music are spot on. The ramps just feel good. Mine is a smooth shooter! The magnets are amazing! I would consider Godzilla Premium +- cash since I traded mine and regretted it. THANKS!!!

#11739 1 year ago
Quoted from staceyflip:

TOTAN Tales of the Arabian Nights for local trade for a Rick and Morty BSE +- cash as needed.

No promises but might have someone who might be interested, can reach out.

#11740 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

No promises but might have someone who might be interested, can reach out.

Not me!

#11741 1 year ago

Early ago someone wanted a JB PRe translite! I have one,pm me for details!Thanks

#11742 1 year ago

My last 2 pins, just sitting and not being played so going to let them go. Have pictures and will upload.

TMNT Pro has art blades and shaker motor - Asking $6,200.

Iron Maiden Pro has mirror blades and shaker motor (Head has some decal damage on one side) - $6,300.

#11743 1 year ago
Quoted from twofastxtreme:

My last 2 pins, just sitting and not being played so going to let them go. Have pictures and will upload.
TMNT Pro has art blades and shaker motor - Asking $6,200.
Iron Maiden Pro has mirror blades and shaker motor (Head has some decal damage on one side) - $6,300.

Holy killer deals Batman

#11744 1 year ago

I'm going to officially list my Harlem Globetrotters On Tour next week, but I'll post it here for a few days as an exclusive. It'll go up at $2,750 on the marketplace. If someone local wants it, I'll sell it for $2,500.

- Brand new Alltek Ultimate MPU w/ Solenoid Driver and & LED/Lamp Driver
- Brand new Pinscore displays
- All new flipper assemblies (and bats...ya know?)
- Rebuild drop target assemblies and new drop targets
- New pop bumper caps
- All new plastics
- All new Cointaker retro-style LEDs
- Spinner brackets have been polished to a shine, spinners lubed, and new decals applied

The playfield is in really good shape. The slam-dunk scoop is super-clean (Mylar has been removed) and there is no noticeable wear around any of the inserts.

It's not a $3,000+ game because the cabinet hasn't been touched-up, there are a few sections of the back glass that aren't perfect and a couple of the inserts are slightly cupped. There is one long, weird gash below the left flippers, but it doesn't affect gameplay at all.

I've kept this for almost two-and-a-half years in my pretty small collection because it's a fantastic game that plays fast and keeps me coming back to light the 2,000-a-spin spinner and rip that sucker!! Add up all the new stuff and I think this is a pretty good deal.

I always like to mention that I'm not a weirdo or a scammer. I'm not great at pinball, but that shouldn't be held against me, IMHO.

No trades at this time (unless you want to give me something stupid in exchange, but even then...I'd just feel bad.)

#11745 1 year ago

Looking for a Game of Thrones (Pro) GOT PRO. Let me know if anyone has one or a lead before I spend my money elsewhere Thanks.

#11746 1 year ago

Anybody want to trade Godzilla Premium for my Totan +- cash? I traded GZ and have regretted it. I may trade it for Rick and Morty BSE, but I really miss GZ premium so I thought I would put it out there too. The more mods the better for me. Thanks!!!

#11747 1 year ago

Any crazy deals on newer Stern/JJP/Spooky/CGC pins in NorCal right now? Itching for something new, have cash and pickup. Interested in premium or LE titles, PM me what you’ve got!

#11748 1 year ago

Really thinking about making this trade. You want Godzilla and some cash for your TOTAN?

#11749 1 year ago

Wanted: Big Guns or possibly a Dungeons and Dragons.

#11750 1 year ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

I'm going to officially list my Harlem Globetrotters On Tour next week

As promised...

There are 12,695 posts in this topic. You are on page 235 of 254.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/235?hl=schaitas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.