(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,700 posts in this topic. You are on page 231 of 254.
#11501 1 year ago

Don't transport any pins this weekend in an open bed truck, holy cow its gonna be hot.

#11502 1 year ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Anyone in SoCal have a Geiger Dark Rider???
No ??
Didn't think so....
Well.... hope springs eternal...
Let me know if you do...

That artwork is a big upgrade from the original theme. And though not one of my favorites, that layout has still always been somewhat interesting to me. I think Dark Rider conversion includes an added spinner on the far right side. Best of luck, I hope you find one to add to the killer line up.

#11503 1 year ago

Posted in wrong thread lol

#11504 1 year ago

Probably a long shot but anyone in SCal have a The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends interested in selling?

#11505 1 year ago
Quoted from Grimstead:

Probably a long shot but anyone in SCal have a The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends interested in selling?

I've seen two or three sell at captains auction over the last few years, might keep an eye on future auctions.

As far as finding a Dark Rider goes, I'd probably have better luck finding a Atari Roadrunner pin.

Only four Dark Riders on the pin Map.... all in Europe.
But theres one on location to play in My Great Grandparents homeland Germany.
Lucky EU residents, take a train and play it !

#11506 1 year ago

Obtained : AIQ Premium Thanks

#11507 1 year ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

I've played the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (LE) that Chubbie is selling many times since we are neighbors. It shoots extremely well, I will miss playing it once it goes.

Easy fix....add it to your collection

#11508 1 year ago

I’m looking for a new project game, pm me if you have anything you would be willing to sell.

#11509 1 year ago

Nicely playing and Modded Road Show For Sale
Make me an offer

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Well Modded Road Show Mods include: Pop Cap LED Rings (w/color coordinated bumper sleeves) Mirror Blades Additional Playfield Spot lights Trough Lighting Back Ramps Lit up Green ...”
2022-09-04
Oakley, CA
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 532 times

#11510 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Manufactured on March 17th 2022 Comes with factory installed Insider Connected. Mods installed are: Metal wire form ramps (Logan Pinball) Plus original plastic ramps Stern side art...”
2022-10-11
Huntington Beach, CA
6,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 289 times

#11511 1 year ago

Anyone interested in my Godzilla LE? Cash on glass only unless you have a restored Fathom to trade. Thx

J
Fat J's Pin Wagon
Santa Cruz

#11512 1 year ago

Looking to possibly trade my nice huo lotr for a scared stiff. It’s stock except for leds and an ocd board. Not a huge fan of leds in lotr but with the ocd board it looks pretty sweet! Pm me.

Added 19 months ago:

Would also consider other titles. Let me know what you have.

#11513 1 year ago

Looking for a Who Dunnit for a restoration project in SoCal.

#11514 1 year ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Anyone interested in my Godzilla LE? Cash on glass only unless you have a restored Fathom to trade. Thx
J
Fat J's Pin Wagon
Santa Cruz

Sale pending

#11515 1 year ago

yep Godzilla goes fast

#11516 1 year ago

Looking for an Rick and Morty BSE with butter if anyone local has one they are willing to part with.

#11517 1 year ago

Have a Black Rose that will be listed soon in Norcal.
Pm if interested.

#11518 1 year ago

Godzilla LE is available again. Also looking to sell my Lebowski if anyone is interested. Thx

J
Fat J's Pin Wagon
Santa Cruz

#11519 1 year ago

Selling my Medusa

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Medusa Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a nice Bally Medusa It has some insert wear and some minor planking. Plays and looks excellent though. Cab is in good shape with some scuffs from the years. Backglass is in...”
2022-09-09
Lodi, CA
3,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 326 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11520 1 year ago

I am in Utah but since Cali is regional, letting you guys know I've listed my Stranger Things pro in the pinside marketplace. ST. Things is my favorite game. I am only selling because I recently found a premium.

It is HUO and has the UV kit, shaker, Stern blades, and several mods. Here is the link for the ad:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/142094

#11521 1 year ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:I am in Utah but since Cali is regional, letting you guys know I've listed my Stranger Things pro in the pinside marketplace. ST. Things is my favorite game. I am only selling because I recently found a premium.
It is HUO and has the UV kit, shaker, Stern blades, and several mods. Here is the link for the ad:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/142094

Utah is regional to CA???

#11522 1 year ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Utah is regional to CA???

Last I checked, a map, yes. Unless I missed something and the eastern seaboard fell into the ocean, pretty sure most wouldn't call Utah the midwest.

#11523 1 year ago

Rush LE - 200 plays - $12k

Godzilla LE - 400 plays - $16k

Both bone stock perfect condition. Bought NIB.

#11524 1 year ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Last I checked, a map, yes. Unless I missed something and the eastern seaboard fell into the ocean, pretty sure most wouldn't call Utah the midwest.

#11525 1 year ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Nobody made any reference to it being the Midwest except you.

Pretty sure nobody would call Utah the west coast either, except maybe you. Check your map again.

#11526 1 year ago
Quoted from RTS:

Nobody made any reference to it being the Midwest except you.
Pretty sure nobody would call Utah the west coast either, except maybe you. Check your map again.

Pac 12 state and Its 8 hours from Reno. It's the West, no question

#11527 1 year ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Pac 12 state and Its 8 hours from Reno. It's the West, no question

I said west coast. This is a California thread.

Utah doesn't even border the state.

#11529 1 year ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Your stranger things pro is way overpriced. Did you think that you could sell it for $1000 more to those suckers in California than in Utah? And no Utah isn’t anywhere near the west coast or this California thread. The one time I visited, it felt more like the twilight zone. Bunch of young parents (in their 20’s with 6 or 7 kids all exactly 1 year apart in age). As a white man, I’ve never felt so out of place, surrounded completely by white people. Yes I’ve had a few beers tonight, something that is frowned upon when you try to order in a restaurant there. They are stepford wives friendly, except at a sporting event of course.

#11530 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Your stranger things pro is way overpriced. Did you think that you could sell it for $1000 more to those suckers in California than in Utah? And no Utah isn’t anywhere near the west coast or this California thread. The one time I visited, it felt more like the twilight zone. Bunch of young parents (in their 20’s with 6 or 7 kids all exactly 1 year apart in age). As a white man, I’ve never felt so out of place, surrounded completely by white people. Yes I’ve had a few beers tonight, something that is frowned upon when you try to order in a restaurant there. They are stepford wives friendly, except at a sporting event of course.

I can’t help but feel that I just heard my ‘nice neighbor’ called out by the neighborhood menace whose property is falling apart. …just WOW.

#11532 1 year ago

Looking to sell or trade my Oktoberfest pinball. Located in Lake Elsinore.

Machine - For Sale
Oktoberfest Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my flawless HUO Oktoberfest. This game is a blast to play and the build quality is incredible on this game. It has the topper installed, inner art blades and shaker motor....”
2022-09-10
Lake Elsinore, CA
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 141 times

#11533 1 year ago

While I’m here: I have a low-play, *minty* LotR LE. Playfield is signed by George Gomez and the interior cabinet is signed by Gary Stern (if that makes any difference to anyone…just stating facts). $15k. I hope I’m within the ‘allowed range’ for this post. Haha.

#11534 1 year ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

15k. I hope I’m within the ‘allowed range’ for this post.

Are we talking geographical range or price range?

#11535 1 year ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

Are we talking geographical range or price range?

I’ve already had an offer to ship it at full price and other trade inquiries, but I’m glad you got off your ‘cutie’!

#11536 1 year ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

I’ve already had an offer to ship it at full price and other trade inquiries, but I’m glad you got off your ‘cutie’!

Wow.. Market still going strong

#11537 1 year ago

Plan to list HUO Avatar LE in next week in norcal.
Pm if interested!

#11538 1 year ago

I've got a TMNT Pro I have been dragging my feet on listing in SoCal. Will put up a proper ad soon but figured I would drop it here in case there is any interest. Would prefer cash but consider a trade for Maiden or Whirlwind (+ cash).

#11539 1 year ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

I’ve already had an offer to ship it at full price

I was just having a little fun with the wording. I apologize. No hard feelings amigo! In all seriousness, if you got a full price offer (assume that means $15k) for your LotR, I think that’s a winner right there! I’d consider shipping for sure. I believe STI insures up to that price. Good luck with your sale. Love LotR LE!

#11540 1 year ago

IIRC, I've seen a few of Gribbs ads and his pin ads look blinged out / Impressive.

#11541 1 year ago

Godzilla LE up for sale in central California. Delivery available. Godzilla LE is stock with less than 100 plays 15.5k. Thx......full disclosure I purchased Godzilla LE NIB in Utah last fall from a very nice pinsider with brown hair and eyes, didn't get to meet his wife..

J
Fat J's Pin Wagon
Central California

#11542 1 year ago

I’ll be posting my Star Trek LE for sale. Very nice with a bunch of great mods. 2nd owner - purchased on pinside a few months ago (https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/134835) Love it, but need space. DM me if interested.

#11543 1 year ago

Roadshow still available, price dropped to $4900.

I may be able to do $4500 with a regular DMD (hit me up if Interested and I'll look for a regular DMD and verify)

Only trades interested in would be newer machines with me adding cash

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Well Modded Road Show Mods include: Pop Cap LED Rings (w/color coordinated bumper sleeves) Mirror Blades Additional Playfield Spot lights Trough Lighting Back Ramps Lit up Green ...”
2022-09-04
Oakley, CA
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 532 times

#11544 1 year ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

Sure you did.

#11545 1 year ago

Anyone have a nice White Water they might sell or trade

#11546 1 year ago
Quoted from silverbearss:

Hey get in line

#11547 1 year ago
Quoted from silverbearss:

Hang tight. Waiting to get my boards back from Rob Anthony. Then I will post it for sale. Be a couple more weeks.
If you can wait.
No need to PM me.
I'll post here first.

#11548 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Hang tight. Waiting to get my boards back from Rob Anthony. Then I will post it for sale. Be a couple more weeks.
If you can wait.
No need to PM me.
I'll post here first.

Where in the world did you find a Mythology !? Does it have the OG The Games stencil, or the Mythology stencil ?

#11549 1 year ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Where in the world did you find a Mythology !? Does it have the OG The Games stencil, or the Mythology stencil ?

Mythology stencil...actually a tin skin around cabinet.
I believe mine is a Rocky under the skin with a James Bond head.

#11550 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

If you can wait.
No need to PM me.
I'll post here first.

Awesome! If you remember please send me a DM first . I used to have a WW so it would be nice to get a better condition one.

There are 12,700 posts in this topic. You are on page 231 of 254.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/231?hl=silverbearss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.