(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 230 of 255.
#11451 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Barracora Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Barracora for sale. Playfield in beautiful shape and has mylar added. New CPR plastics New CPR backglass New MPU Driver Board There is a new sound board, that is not in ...”
2022-08-09
Concord, CA
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 244 times
Contributed to Pinside

Local NorCal folks get a cash price/pickup discount.

#11452 1 year ago

Does anyone near OC have a spare system 11 or wpc cabinet head? I can pick it up in person next week.

Added 19 months ago:

#11453 1 year ago

Thinking of selling a couple of games. I haven't placed ad's yet because I don't have pics ready yet, but if I sell on Pinside before the ad's I will donate. I am in Orange County.

Mata Hari - original backglass (with inscription) with no flaking and some very minor touchups (not noticeable from front). Repainted cabinet with Pinball Pal stencils and original colors and looks factory new. Original playfield in nice condition with no wear spots. Works on coins, .25 per play. Works great, asking 2500 or best offer.

Six Million $ Man - original backglass in great condition with no flaking or touchups. Cabinet repainted and looks factory new/original with all original colors. Original playfield in great condition. Has Alltek MPU, Alltek lamp board, LED's, and new repro sound card, works great and set for .50 per play.Asking 2500 or best offer. Hit me up with any questions, and thanks!

#11454 1 year ago

Curious if anyone on here got the bay area Kiss on CL? hopefully it was a pinsider
I emailed fast, just not fast enough apparently

#11455 1 year ago
Quoted from topkat:

Curious if anyone on here got the bay area Kiss on CL? hopefully it was a pinsider
I emailed fast, just not fast enough apparently

what model and what was the ask ?

#11456 1 year ago

There was also a good condition Williams Hurricane near the bay area that both listed and sold last night for $1,200. I saw the listing 3 hours after it posted and knew I had no chance.

#11457 1 year ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

what model and what was the ask ?

It was the bally original for a grand
Was nice Not anything amazing but easy 3k plus

#11458 1 year ago

I already check Craigslist too much and miss shit. Need to break this searching into shifts

#11459 1 year ago

Got a used set of Bally Williams legs with levers. Great candidates for powder coating, so PM if interested

#11460 1 year ago

Anyone have a GPE Quickscan 80 I can buy or borrow

#11461 1 year ago

Time to downsize a little bit! If any locals are interested, PM me! I’ll leave this here for a little bit before I do official listings.

Black Knight 2000 - Pretty nice, good unfaded cab, original PF & factory mylar, tasteful LEDs. Repro plastics installed, including topper. Topper got scratched a bit when I moved, tho. Backglass autographed by Steve Ritchie.

Doctor Who - Faded cab, but otherwise nice. Tasteful LEDs, Color DMD, added spotlight to brighten up pf, moving Dalek topper.

$5k each obo

#11462 1 year ago

If anyone is interested in trading there stranger things pro / premium for my f-14 tomcat and high speed let me know.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “i have a very nice f-14 tomcat, it has a brand new hardtop, new plastic protectors, new led red and blue display and leds. the topper does not work and i cant seem to figure out wh...”
2022-11-27
Santa Barbara, CA
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 621 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11463 1 year ago

I have 3 games up for sale in Pinside classifieds: Hot Wheels, Flash Gordon & Joker Poker.

I need to sell 2 of the 3.

Thanks,

Robert

#11464 1 year ago

Games have been spoken for.

Will relist if sales don't go thru.

Robert

#11465 1 year ago

I have gotten no responses from the people who wanted the Flash Gordon.

So, it's still available.

Robert

#11466 1 year ago

I have a nice Road Show I'm getting ready to sell. Send me a pm if interested!

#11467 1 year ago

I have a Dialed in that is not listed yet, very low plays and nice condition. If interested, reach out and I will create a marketplace listing soon!

#11468 1 year ago

I have an extra CPR Whirlwind playfield. Its in only been removed from the box, inspected and put back in. Its the digital print version from a few years back . No shooter lane switch on this run.
There were some concerns about the durability of these so I held off installing and got an older silk screen for when I swap.
Prefer pick up. If no takers I will list on the market. Either way a donation will be made if sold.
Pm if interested.

#11469 1 year ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

I have gotten no responses from the people who wanted the Flash Gordon.
So, it's still available.
Robert

i would love that FG - just can’t make it happen sooner than Pinagogo .

#11470 1 year ago

Pretty random but thought I would throw it out there. I have a nice 6x10 enclosed utility trailer I would trade for a pin +/- cash. Perfect pin hauler. Pm me.

#11471 1 year ago

I have a Haggis Celts I need to move to make space. PM if interested

#11472 1 year ago

i would love that FG - just can’t make it happen sooner than Pinagogo .

We're doing construction on the patio and a lot of the furniture is in the garage, so I can't get both the game and my car in there.

Have a friend of yours come and get it and keep it for you.

Robert

#11473 1 year ago

Looking to trade my GNR LE for JP premium or Iron Maiden premium.

#11474 1 year ago

I got to see and play MrSanRamon (Bob's) Flash Gordon yesterday when I was picking up the Hot Wheels, and instantly fell in love.

The playfield is excellent, has a nice shine to it. the lockdown bar is perfect, and shiny. It played very well, and the sounds, shots, and functionality of the game were all up to par. Something about the dark red was very appealing. The game is tough, but would make a great addition to any collection. The back glass? Looked like it was brand new, not a flake missing.

#11475 1 year ago

Would anyone be interested in trading a Pinbot, earthshaker, gottlieb street fighter, high speed two + cash on my end, black knight 2000, data east hook, Gilligans island, or taxi for my f-14 tomcat?

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “i have a very nice f-14 tomcat, it has a brand new hardtop, new plastic protectors, new led red and blue display and leds. the topper does not work and i cant seem to figure out wh...”
2022-11-27
Santa Barbara, CA
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 621 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11476 1 year ago

Does anyone have a good working display (original or LED) from a Funhouse or Bride of Pinbot. I can pick it up in OC or have it shipped.

#11477 1 year ago

Selling my Halloween CE NIB. Cash or trade for a nice HUO SW Premium

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “FS New in box Halloween CE, unopened and still strapped to the pallet! New build (End of July), Collectors Edition #76 (I requested to be at the end of the CE run). Local pick up o...”
2022-09-28
Oakley, CA
9,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 542 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11478 1 year ago
Quoted from scheiny:

I got to see and play MrSanRamon (Bob's) Flash Gordon yesterday when I was picking up the Hot Wheels, and instantly fell in love.

Thanks Steve for the kind words.

Robert

#11479 1 year ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

We're doing construction on the patio and a lot of the furniture is in the garage, so I can't get both the game and my car in there.
Have a friend of yours come and get it and keep it for you.
Robert

I’ve been able to find a place to store the Flash Gordon in the garage.

Robert

#11480 1 year ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

I’ve been able to find a place to store the Flash Gordon in the garage.
Robert

Does this mean it’s no longer for sale or can I buy it with short term storage ?

#11481 1 year ago

I've learned to store 2 older (headless) pins underneath 2 older pins in a pinch

Heads go elsewhere...

-mof

#11482 1 year ago

I’ll be bringing a couple games to Dixon in october for sale or possible trade . NIB Rick and Morty BS with all factory options except butter and NIB Ultraman BS ( i upgraded to CE ) . Feel free to make offers but I probably won’t price them until closer to the show .

#11483 1 year ago
Quoted from mof:

I've learned to store 2 older (headless) pins underneath 2 older pins in a pinch
Heads go elsewhere...
-mof

This made me sing this song:

I store two pins then I store two pins. Then I store two more.

#11484 1 year ago

My Flash Gordon cabinet has some stains on it from a previous cleaning. I thought that I could remove them. but I was only partially successful.

I've lowered the price due to this.

Robert

#11485 1 year ago

Does this mean it’s no longer for sale or can I buy it with short term storage ?

This isn't my first choice, but it could be stored until Pinagogo. I really need it to be moved ASAP, so any local pickup offers are preferred.

I've updated the ad & price, due to cabinet stains.

Robert

#11486 1 year ago

Put my Getaway up in North Hollywood. Would love to make a trade!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/141232

#11487 1 year ago

Looking for a Williams Fire!, any condition that is less than stellar.

#11488 1 year ago

Looking for an Indiana Jones pinball adventure with original playfield / boards that would be a good candidate for a complete restore. Thx.

#11489 1 year ago

Still trying to move my Creech if anyone’s looking. Game is awesome, just too brutal for the kiddos.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game recently shopped with Titan rubbers and Comet LED’s. Full set of Cliffys, full set of new plastics (Snack Bar broke after replacement), hologram LED, car mod, bowl MRS. New ...”
2022-10-04
Lafayette, CA
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 2291 times

#11490 1 year ago

Looking for a Getaway. Can be nice or needs work. PM me. Thx

#11491 1 year ago

I have a bunch of new TOTAN playfield plastic pieces. Let me know if interested

#11492 1 year ago

Looking to trade my Octoberfest for Halloween.

#11493 1 year ago

Looking for a Star Wars Comic Art Premium.

#11494 1 year ago

I have 2 sets of Stern side rails from IM and ST that I don’t need. Also have MMr legs, side rails and lock bar. Would trade for Stern pinball parts or ???

#11495 1 year ago

Anyone in SoCal have a Geiger Dark Rider???
No ??
Didn't think so....

Well.... hope springs eternal...
Let me know if you do...

#11496 1 year ago

Looking for a System 11 warning text backbox screen I can borrow for $50, only need it for one backbox head that I just finished painting. I already have the WPC warning screen so I have the squeegee/paint and the knowledge of how to properly use and clean them.

https://imgproxy.pinside.com/WDKU5fcGElJsPtOi1NaoPOduL6st4TcxQcRZs5b8K1Y/rs:fit:2048:2048/q:70/aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzgvMjQvZjMvODI0ZjNmNWVjZTdkOTk2YzBjYTVmZjdkOTVmNTAyOWZhYTVmM2U3NC5qcGc

#11497 1 year ago

Looking to sell my TMNT LE and would prefer it goes local. Open to trades CCR+/LE or R+M. +-cash depending on trade. Happy to send more pics or address any questions to interested parties.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles LE. - Original owner - Game in mint condition and works perfectly - Cliffys installed - Additional pics can be sent to interested parties”
2022-08-30
San Clemente, CA
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 396 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11498 1 year ago

I've played the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (LE) that Chubbie is selling many times since we are neighbors. It shoots extremely well, I will miss playing it once it goes.

#11499 1 year ago

I recently discovered that I have a brand new (still in the original sealed box) set of Ninja Pop Bumper caps from Hooked On Pinball.

These sell for $96 + $9 shipping on Hooked on Pinball's site.

I'll let these go for a $20 savings over buying new ($85 shipped).

PM if interested.

#11500 1 year ago

Time to purge the closets of some large bulky things

If anyone in SoCal is looking for some regular glass for wide body pins (came from TZ + STTNG), free for pickup in San Diego

I also have CPR mirrored back glasses (as new) for TZ and ST:TNG and a new (unused) CPR Bally Star Trek prototype art work backglass. If of interest, drop a note

Hope everyone has an awesome (and safe) holiday weekend!

There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 230 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/230 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.