(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 228 of 255.
#11351 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Shane Is by far the best dealer, friend, brother I know in the industry.
Not only is he a stern dealer but also JJP, and Chicago gaming, and AP. I've bought several games from him, and several friends I know, at least 30 games. He always takes care of his clients like family.
I'll be there Friday for dinner and pinball.
On tilt pinball league is also a great group of people.
Did I mention his restaurant has the best Korean BBQ I know. And I know Korean Food. I live in Garden Grove /Anaheim and I have 50 Korean joints I could go to. His place by far is the best I know, and I know, I used to work for Food Network. Worth my 1 hour drive.

Is he a stern and cgc dealer? It is not apparent from his website.

#11352 1 year ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

I think of Shane as the guy who single handedly offsets the 2 worst greedy scumbag pin-flippers in the country, also in SoCal.

Since I don't know the SoCal community, can someone tell me who those are, for reference. Here or as a PM.

#11353 1 year ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

Is he a stern and cgc dealer? It is not apparent from his website.

I know he has a CCR at one location, not sure if he's a dealer. I've bought two pins from him. Great Guy.

#11354 1 year ago

Thank you for the kind words, means a lot.
On Tilt Pinball is an authorized distributor of JJP, AP, Multimorphic, and currently a sub-dist. of CGC until next title. Not a Stern Distr but have a network of friends/dealers to assist in getting you what you need.
Also own and operate AYCE Gogi Korean BBQ and Pinball with 2 locations…Van Nuys and West Hills.
Both have a solid assortment of pinball from the latest titles and all eras. If ever in the area, come by to eat and play.

#11355 1 year ago
Quoted from doomid:

On Tilt Pinball is an authorized distributor of JJP, AP, Multimorphic, and currently a sub-dist. of CGC until next title. Not a Stern Distr but have a network of friends/dealers to assist in getting you what you need.
Also own and operate AYCE Gogi Korean BBQ and Pinball with 2 locations…Van Nuys and West Hills.
Both have a solid assortment of pinball from the latest titles and all eras. If ever in the area, come by to eat and play.

Yea sir!! I intend to this coming Sunday morning. Gotta play some more rounds of TS4 and have some good Korean bbq food. What’s not to love about that marriage??

Great business plan!! Wish I lived closer to go more often.

#11356 1 year ago
Quoted from MtnFrost:

Since I don't know the SoCal community, can someone tell me who those are, for reference. Here or as a PM.

I don't know who the post is referring to, but I have noticed Orange County Pinball's prices on the secondhand market are pretty high. Even direct they are sometimes above MSRP. Have never purchased from them but they do have a nice gameroom in a mall in Laguna, which I very much appreciate.

#11357 1 year ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

they do have a nice gameroom in a mall in Laguna, which I very much appreciate.

you appreciate $2 to play toy story?

#11358 1 year ago
Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

I appreciate that they have games that we don't have on location in San Diego County that I can try out and determine if I like. On Tilt definitely wins for their game pricing, but it's way far from me.

#11359 1 year ago
Quoted from doomid:

Oh that's you? I definitely have to stop by. I finally set up Insider Connect the other day and after looking for pinballs in the area, I thought wow, some madman has put pinball machines in a Korean BBQ! Looks like a great lineup, and I love Korean BBQ.

#11360 1 year ago

Don’t blame an operator for $15,000 MSRP. TAF was like $2500 new and cost 50 cents to play.

#11361 1 year ago

$2 to play a $12,000 machine sounds fair enough to me. The operator ain’t retiring on that income!

rd

#11362 1 year ago
Quoted from doomid:

You destroyed my waistline.... We had the best Saturday at the Van Nuys location a few weeks back. We got there early, had a fantastic lunch, and then played for about two hours - with just a few other people wondering in and out. The place got packed by the time we were leaving.

Every single game was in pristine condition and a joy to play. We really enjoyed it!

#11363 1 year ago

$2 ain’t what it used to be. We probably all remember being a little kid and knowing some old people who were out of touch and still thought a quarter was a big deal. We gotta try to remember 50 cents game/$3000msrp is the same ratio as 2bucks/$12000. What Shane does keeping prices low and maintaining games is out of passion for the hobby. Not everyone can do that.

I also just got my Godzilla premium from Shane and am loving it, even if the right outlane is kicking my ass.

#11364 1 year ago

Any interest out there in a pretty nice Genesis? No Fear is incoming on Tuesday, and I need the space and the cache monet!

#11365 1 year ago

Hey-
We are visiting family in Pasadena, before continuing south. Anyone know if that neon arcade is decent ? Looks like they have some good machines
Thanks

#11366 1 year ago

Putting this here in case someone is interested.

Machine - For Sale
Kings of Steel Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Kings of steel pinball really fun game, has been waxed and replace all broken/worn rubbers. works as it should does have playfield wear and some cabinet wear as well it’s a playe...”
2022-07-02
Lakewood, CA
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 179 times

#11367 1 year ago

Neon Arcade is groovy, but not a lot of pinball.

#11368 1 year ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Any interest out there in a pretty nice Genesis? No Fear is incoming on Tuesday, and I need the space and the cache monet!

I was looking for a project Genesis, but tell me what you are thinking.

#11369 1 year ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

TAF was like $2500 new and cost 50 cents to play.

Addams Family, 1992 was $3200.00 new in box plus tax.
Back in the days of C.A.Robinson & company. Los Angeles.

#11370 1 year ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Addams Family, 1992 was $3200.00 new in box plus tax.
Back in the days of C.A.Robinson & company. Los Angeles.

My Uncle, a very early Dairyman here locally always used to tell me money should double every 10 years.
That would make That Addams $12,800.
Sounds about right.

#11371 1 year ago
Quoted from topkat:

Hey-
We are visiting family in Pasadena, before continuing south. Anyone know if that neon arcade is decent ? Looks like they have some good machines
Thanks

It was a cool place. Only a few machines, and sadly Godzilla is a pro with weak upper flipper, but overall neat spot. I have a soft spot for vids as well so there were a good amount of those to play.

#11372 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Home use only WOZ Standard edition. Plays great, no wear on playfield. Cabinet decals are excellent. Has JJP mylar pop bumper kit installed. Build date 1/29/2014. Has the ...”
2022-09-09
Santa Ana, CA
9,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 1147 times

Selling a HUO Standard WOZ. Plays great no issues

#11373 1 year ago

Safe Cracker $10,000 Firm
Walking Dead LE with lots of mods. $12,500
Medusa Restored $5500 Firm
Located in Reno NV. If we have done a deal in the past hit me up for a discount.

Voltan Eacapes Cosmic doom $6500

#11374 1 year ago

Jecco74 dude do you only have awesome or rare games?! Sucks you lost the storage space good luck unloading stuff.

#11375 1 year ago
Quoted from JerodP:

Jecco74 dude do you only have awesome or rare games?! Sucks you lost the storage space good luck unloading stuff.

Jecco74, has an amazing collection and a great guy to boot buy with confidence

#11376 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

My Uncle, a very early Dairyman here locally always used to tell me money should double every 10 years.
That would make That Addams $12,800.
Sounds about right.

Actually, if it doubled every 10 years, that would be $25,600.

But I love this theory! I have a 1992 GEO Metro for sale, it was $8200 new, I'll let it go for $33,000. Just think of all the money you'll save on gas in CA!!

I think maybe your Uncle meant the value of actual cash, not old used stuff...

#11377 1 year ago

Looking forInvisiglass (or equivalent)

It was only $1 when I was down there a week ago, but what a horrible game to play.

#11378 1 year ago

Toy Story is .75 cents per play at the Korea Bbq joint in West Hills, Ca.

#11379 1 year ago
Quoted from eyewantone:

but what a horrible game to play.

what didn't you like about it?

#11380 1 year ago

Looking for an 8 Ball Deluxe, working or not.

#11381 1 year ago

Looking for an F-14. Working or Project is fine.

#11382 1 year ago

Selling a set of used pinball legs comes in black and Bally/Williams length. Leg bolts and levelers are included. Due to size and weights, Im looking for local taker. PM if interested.

#11383 1 year ago

so... recommendations on someone to do a full shop job on my Getaway here in southern california? The machine is in good players condition but I'm just wondering how much time/money it would take to make it fast and pristine? I feel I've taken it as far as I can go myself for now... Thanks in advance!

#11384 1 year ago

what didn't you like about it?

The game play, the continuous call outs, the bleak layout, etc. Just the overall flow for me wasn't there. I played one game for quite a while (my wife walked away after the 2nd ball to play Big Buck Hunter). I won a free game, played that and then I started to play a 3rd game and got so annoyed by the call outs and repetitious game play (think Checkpoint for the Duke Kaboom jump), I left the 3rd ball and walked away. I never want to play it again...just my $.02.

But they had a Stranger Things Premium and that was a blast!

#11385 1 year ago
Quoted from eyewantone:

(think Checkpoint for the Duke Kaboom jump)

This is exactly how it felt. It didn’t even feel like a jump ramp.

#11386 1 year ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

so... recommendations on someone to do a full shop job on my Getaway here in southern california? The machine is in good players condition but I'm just wondering how much time/money it would take to make it fast and pristine? I feel I've taken it as far as I can go myself for now... Thanks in advance!

I think a "full shop job" and "making it fast and pristine" are 2 very different things! If you're just needing it shopped and cleaned, you should be able to handle it, Getaway is one of the easiest games ever to tear down and shop!

#11387 1 year ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

I think a "full shop job" and "making it fast and pristine" are 2 very different things! If you're just needing it shopped and cleaned, you should be able to handle it, Getaway is one of the easiest games ever to tear down and shop!

I was going to say the same. A shop job will never result in bringing a game to pristine condition unless it’s already pristine and has very minor dirt buildup. A restoration typically makes a game pristine and even those vary by the skill involved.

Also, powder coating absolutely everything made of metal does not qualify.

#11388 1 year ago

Any Stranger Things Premium or LE’s for sale between California and Vegas.

#11389 1 year ago

Anyone have a Baywatch or 24 they could part with?

#11390 1 year ago

I felt a disturbance in the Force. Another in search for Jack Bauer I see here.

#11391 1 year ago

Haggis Fathom Mermaid in Reno up for sale or trades welcome

Rare beat up BMX $5500
Rare Voltan escapes cosmic doom $5500
Super Rare Dragonfist $9000 playfield is roached as with most of these. Mirrored back glass...
Limited time offer

Added 21 months ago:

Fathom is gone

Rare beat up BMX $5500
Rare Voltan escapes cosmic doom $5500
Are still available...

Added 21 months ago:

Only Voltan remains… $5k firm

#11392 1 year ago

For sale: Monster Bash Laseriffic Topper.
From a Williams, not Chicago Gaming (unsure about compatibility).
Complete, working, no damage or problems.
Includes remote.
$100 + free pickup in Irvine or you pay shipping.

Pics:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gayz0vrrq7ollyv/AADie8Vy3IyJFJuKAuceb-2Pa?dl=0

Thanks,
-Jason

#11393 1 year ago

Avengers Infinity Quest going to get posted once I snap some pictures later today. Stern art blades, plus both Pin Monk's Thor Color Sign Bracket and Dr. Strange Mystic Bezel mods installed. $6,500

Monopoly with LED's $4,500

Super easy load. Just need a vehicle. I will donate to pinside as usual, if this sells before I add post.

#11394 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “You can come place this machine at The Flipper Room. Very nice condition, Stern art blades, and the two Pink Monk mods (Dr. Strange Bezel, Thor color lights) Easy load out. $6,50...”
2022-07-16
Concord, CA
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 106 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11395 1 year ago

Genesis in SLO. Delivery to Cal Extreme 4 free. $100 delivery and setup within 75 miles... Or if yer a homie, we can talk.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-genesis-33#post-7029941

#11396 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Expressway Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bally Expressway. Plays 100%. Looks good with requisite wear. No back for the head. All plastics in good shape. More pics on request.”
2022-07-17
San Luis Obispo, CA
750 (OBO)
Archived after: 76 days
Viewed: 456 times

#11397 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/139142

Will take trade for EHOH prem or some 90's BW pins

#11399 1 year ago

I'd like to buy a Whirlwind that is in dire need of restoring.

#11400 1 year ago

fireball2 great price on that Genesis. Someone should swoop that, simple but fun game.

There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 228 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/228?hl=pinostalgia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.