(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 38 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 227 of 255.
#11301 1 year ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Like Ghostbusters?

Ha I tell my wife we're gonna sell GB all the time then she plays it and loves to hate it.

#11302 1 year ago

Longshot but really want a Friendship 7 Friendship "7" if anyone has a lead.

#11303 1 year ago

Anybody looking to join the Cirqus? I'm looking to resign.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/137822

CV Cirqus Voltaire, Irvine

Thanks,
-Jason

#11304 1 year ago

EHOH topper wanted

#11305 1 year ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

Thanks,
-Jason

sometimes I think maybe I want to get reacquainted with the circus, but then I remember "I'm the master you're a disaster" echoing in my head. Jason is a great guy to work with and very fair. GLWS

#11306 1 year ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

Thanks,
-Jason

PM sent

#11307 1 year ago

TMNT topper, brand new still in the box.

IM if interested?

#11308 1 year ago

Looking to sell my current collection as I need cash (will buy more pins down the road, not quitting the hobby)

Godzilla Premium

Rush Premium

Rick and Morty Blood Sucker Edition

I'm the original owner of Godzilla and Rush, and 2nd owner of R&M. All are in excellent shape.

PM if interested.

#11309 1 year ago

Listed my Godzilla LE, would prefer local (Los Angeles area) sale but shipping is ok if buyer handles all details and pays with wire transfer.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “#852 Godzilla LE in great condition. I'm the sole owner, it's been at my home since I bought it and has been kept completely stock aside from the Pinnovators subwoofer kit which is...”
2022-08-31
Thousand Oaks, CA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 673 times

#11310 1 year ago
Quoted from RobT:

Looking to sell my current collection as I need cash (will buy more pins down the road, not quitting the hobby)
Godzilla Premium
Rush Premium
I'm the original owner of Godzilla and Rush, and 2nd owner of R&M. All are in excellent shape.
PM if interested.

I’m pouring one out for ya, brotha.

#11311 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

EHOH topper wanted

Silverbears just listed one today. I think he's up in Milpitas

#11312 1 year ago

MMR SE with royal upgrades including topper $13k, Rush LE $12k any interest hit me up.

#11313 1 year ago
Quoted from Sluggo39:

MMR SE with royal upgrades including topper $13k, Rush LE $12k any interest hit me up.

Between Sluggo39 's MMR and zh2oson 's Taxi, I need a bigger house. Alas, if I get a bigger house, can afford pins to put it in (California problems)

#11314 1 year ago
Quoted from ray-dude:

Between Sluggo39 's MMR and zh2oson 's Taxi, I need a bigger house. Alas, if I get a bigger house, can afford pins to put it in (California problems)

I have a 1060 sq. ft. 3/1 single family home with 16 pins spread throughout different rooms. If there’s a will, there’s a way LOL

#11315 1 year ago
Quoted from darkryder:

I have a 1060 sq. ft. 3/1 single family home with 16 pins spread throughout different rooms. If there’s a will, there’s a way LOL

And obviously single and living alone! Lmao!

#11316 1 year ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

And obviously single and living alone! Lmao!

That would be incorrect. Engaged and getting married in September. Fiancé loves pins too!

#11317 1 year ago
Quoted from darkryder:

That would be incorrect. Engaged and getting married in September. Fiancé loves pins too!

Congrats!!!

You got to remember we're in a hobby where every time you try to sell a machine, it's what maybe 80% of the time where, you get a buyer who says "I want the machine but let me check with my wife" and then you never hear from them again!

So when people hear of your setup they assume you're single!

#11318 1 year ago
Quoted from meSz:

You got to remember we're in a hobby where every time you try to sell a machine, it's what maybe 80% of the time where, you get a buyer who says "I want the machine but let me check with my wife" and then you never hear from them again!

I'd bump that number up to 98%.

#11319 1 year ago
Quoted from meSz:

Congrats!!!
So when people hear of your setup they assume you're single!

Ha, you’re right about that! One of the reasons I’m marrying her…she puts up with my pinball and other addictions lol. Seriously, though, space is tight and we’ll either expand or move into a bigger house or I’ll put some games in storage soon. Selling the dream collection is not an option, lol. A few years ago when I was single, pinball got me laid every damn time…fun times!

#11320 1 year ago

**Mods, please let me know if this post is not appropriate

Not a pinball! Thought I would see if anyone here wanted my arcade. Full size Street Fighter 2 Championship Edition arcade with 1,600+ games.

losangeles.craigslist.org link

DM me if you're interested. Thanks and again sorry for posting about a non-pinball item, but thought someone here might be in the market. If it sells from this post I will donate to Pinside.

#11321 1 year ago
Quoted from ClarkGriswold:

**Mods, please let me know if this post is not appropriate
Not a pinball! Thought I would see if anyone here wanted my arcade. Full size Street Fighter 2 Championship Edition arcade with 1,600+ games.
losangeles.craigslist.org link
DM me if you're interested. Thanks and again sorry for posting about a non-pinball item, but thought someone here might be in the market. If it sells from this post I will donate to Pinside.

List it on MarketPlace https://pinside.com/pinball/market/place/classified#s1 select FOR SALE > SOMETHING ELSE

#11322 1 year ago
Quoted from darkryder:

A few years ago when I was single, pinball got me laid every damn time…fun times!

This is simply amazing.

#11323 1 year ago
Quoted from meSz:

List it on MarketPlace https://pinside.com/pinball/market/place/classified#s1 select FOR SALE > SOMETHING ELSE

Didn't know that was an option. I'll post an ad tomorrow. thanks!

#11324 1 year ago
Quoted from darkryder:

A few years ago when I was single, pinball got me laid every damn time…fun times!

This was not my experience. If I got some action, it was definitely in spite of pinball. Maybe with the growing popularity of barcades, the sentiment towards pinball has changed among todays young women.

#11325 1 year ago
Quoted from RobT:

Godzilla Premium
Rush Premium
PM if interested.

Godzilla sold.

Rush and R&M still available.

#11326 1 year ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

I'd bump that number up to 98%.

Don't forget about the wife that sneaks one in without her hubby knowing.... Good thing is it turned out to be his favorite of the three.

#11327 1 year ago
Quoted from RobT:

Godzilla Premium
Rush Premium
PM if interested.

If your staying in the hobby I wouldn’t get rid of that Rick and morty.

#11328 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballboy:

I second this. At least until I can afford to buy it

#11329 1 year ago

Picking up a nice No Fear and need room. Got a Genie and an Expressway to move.
Genie: let's say 1700 for a better than player's condition with a pascal mpu. Plays strong.
Bally Expressway: plays beauty, pf nice, bg flakey, cab pretty good. 800?

Could also be possibly talked outta my Mousin' Around if the offer was right.
Also... Although I really like No Fear, I could also flip it into one or more of my wishlist machines, so take a look and let me know.

Edit: Also have a CPR gold Space Shuttle Playfield...

#11330 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

This was not my experience. If I got some action, it was definitely in spite of pinball. Maybe with the growing popularity of barcades, the sentiment towards pinball has changed among todays young women.

It was the craziest thing. I’d bring a date home and fire up the pins. We’d play a few games and before the game was over, my pants were being unzipped LOL. I think WOZ was the most popular pin with the ladies. The rock pins such as AC/DC, Aerosmith, Metallica also get things pumping. Whoever said women don’t like pins is full of shit

#11334 1 year ago

Definitely depends on the woman. I've recently had some friends over a couple times and of the five or so married couples that were here, a couple of the wives were completely enthralled with them and played them a lot, while the others just grinned a little when they saw them and walked right bak out of the game room. There's no way I could've guessed who would react which way, either. Some of these people I've known for decades, and I STILL would've been wrong guessing how their wives would've reacted to the pins.

#11335 1 year ago

Agreed - will just add that among men and women pinball still is pretty subjective depending on the person. Same thing happens to me with guests where some husbands and wives both love pinball, one or the other does and then some couples just smile and move along.

Quoted from Miguel351:

Definitely depends on the woman. I've recently had some friends over a couple times and of the five or so married couples that were here, a couple of the wives were completely enthralled with them and played them a lot, while the others just grinned a little when they saw them and walked right bak out of the game room. There's no way I could've guessed who would react which way, either. Some of these people I've known for decades, and I STILL would've been wrong guessing how their wives would've reacted to the pins.

#11336 1 year ago

My wife and I brought another couple of Lynn's Arcade in Seaside. The wife was adamant that she wasn't interested in pinball, especially the newer games with complex rules and big multiballs.
Guess who fell in love with Metallica during a frenetic Sparky multiball....

#11337 1 year ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

My wife and I brought another couple of Lynn's Arcade in Seaside. The wife was adamant that she wasn't interested in pinball, especially the newer games with complex rules and big multiballs.
Guess who fell in love with Metallica during a frenetic Sparky multiball....

Didn’t know Metallica was in the line-up now! Gotta come back down soon… love Cary and Lynn’s Arcade!!

And sparky multiball is indeed a great hook into pinball!!! My wife got hooked on Led Zeppelin last summer, which is why I started in on the hobby myself, seeing her addicted. For her, I think LZ just had a good combination of clear shots to hit and incredible sound from a pinwoofer upgrade. Still need to get one for my home sometime.

#11338 1 year ago

Looking for a Cybernaut. Can be a project, Thanks!

#11339 1 year ago

I tried to get my niece interested in pinball (she is in her 20's)

She looked at it totally deer-in-the-headlights and said "what do I do with it?"

After showing her the flippers and 10 seconds of "try and hit things to get a high score" she played one ball, lasted about 10 seconds and when it drained, she walked away "this is stupid"

You just never know

#11340 1 year ago
Quoted from RobT:

Godzilla sold.
Rush and R&M still available.

Quoted from pinballboy:

Of the 3 pins I am selling, R&M is definitely the most addictive. The "just one more game" pull is very strong with that one!

#11341 1 year ago
Quoted from RobT:

Of the 3 pins I am selling, R&M is definitely the most addictive. The "just one more game" pull is very strong with that one!

You must’ve figured out how to dial it in. I get how it could be that, but I’ve yet to play one that wasn’t an orbit clunk fest. I’d like to play a smooth one someday.

#11342 1 year ago
Quoted from darkryder:...Fiancé loves pins too!

Hold that thought, I predict a bigger house or less pins in your current house in the future...

#11343 1 year ago

I'm selling a nice Hurricane with all new decals and LED's.
Located in Lake Elsinore
Price drop to $4,500.00

Machine - For Sale
Hurricane Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Hurricane pinball by Williams This is the ultimate family game. This is the follow up to Comet and Cyclone. It features a moving Ferris wheel that the ball travels on. There is ...”
2022-08-02
Lake Elsinore, CA
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 567 times

#11344 1 year ago
Quoted from MtnFrost:

Looking for a Cybernaut. Can be a project, Thanks!

I'm also interesting in finding a project SS pin. I tend to favor the early 80s-90s. Shout out if you have something.

#11345 1 year ago

What's the story with On Tilt in the valley? I was at the Korean BBQ location on sepulveda and sherman way and they had updated their selection since last time with many new classics, all in great shape. And all the new sterns are 50cents to play! Kinda a dream arcade and clearly the best pinball I know in so cal. I thought I heard they were a dealer, but they don't seem to have a presence here on pinside? Somebody loves pinball and loves sharing because there is no way they are making money on so many sweet machines and so few players. Is there a SoCal discussion thread I should be posting this on instead?

#11346 1 year ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

What's the story with On Tilt in the valley?

Do you like America? If so...On Tilt is for you.

Shane sells games, hosts our league and regularly rotates games into and out of the bar (new stuff, classics - all impeccably maintained.)

https://ontiltpinball.com/

#11347 1 year ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

What's the story with On Tilt in the valley? I was at the Korean BBQ location on sepulveda and sherman way and they had updated their selection since last time with many new classics, all in great shape. And all the new sterns are 50cents to play! Kinda a dream arcade and clearly the best pinball I know in so cal. I thought I heard they were a dealer, but they don't seem to have a presence here on pinside? Somebody loves pinball and loves sharing because there is no way they are making money on so many sweet machines and so few players. Is there a SoCal discussion thread I should be posting this on instead?

Shane Is by far the best dealer, friend, brother I know in the industry.
Not only is he a stern dealer but also JJP, and Chicago gaming, and AP. I've bought several games from him, and several friends I know, at least 30 games. He always takes care of his clients like family.
I'll be there Friday for dinner and pinball.
On tilt pinball league is also a great group of people.
Did I mention his restaurant has the best Korean BBQ I know. And I know Korean Food. I live in Garden Grove /Anaheim and I have 50 Korean joints I could go to. His place by far is the best I know, and I know, I used to work for Food Network. Worth my 1 hour drive.

#11348 1 year ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

Bought my Rush Pro from him, good dude, keeps his machines in awesome condition, killer food, fried oreos. Very happy that his West Hills location is just 25 minutes from me. Thumbs up all around, can't recommend him enough.

#11349 1 year ago

Shane is a great guy and an asset to the pinball community. Buy from him with confidence because he will take good care of you.

#11350 1 year ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

Even in Vegas, Shane is the F'n man!! I have bought used games from him, and If I were too ever buy a NIB game, he'd be the guy i'd call!
I think of Shane as the guy who single handedly offsets the 2 worst greedy scumbag pin-flippers in the country, also in SoCal.

There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 227 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/227?hl=vec-tor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.