(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 219 of 255.
#10901 2 years ago

Thinking of selling my Dialed In LE. It's in amazing shape and located in Temecula,Ca.

PM if interested.

#10902 2 years ago

Anyone know who the person on Pinside is that transports pins in Cali?

#10903 2 years ago
Quoted from El_Tizzle:

I believe it’s:
LLABNIP1972

#10904 2 years ago
Quoted from El_Tizzle:

Chris Fox, he is the best

#10905 2 years ago

I've used Chris a couple times and he knocked it out of the park. He paid me out of his own cash for my pin and then collected from the buyer down in socal. Watching him carefully wrap the pins and strap them to the trailer is what inspired me to hit the road myself. I have been having a blast. I'm still a total amateur and doing this mostly for fun and to help deal with my empty nest syndrome. I run a tiny van doing mostly single customer runs which make it hard for me to compete price wise with larger shippers and even Chris I suspect. It's a vibrant market. Plenty of cheddar to go around. That said, I will be in Santa Rosa Tuesday dropping off some classic Sega pins. Empty on the way back down to Santa Cruz so hit me up if you're feeling froggy.

#10906 2 years ago

I have a couple Bally Safari Pinball machines for sale if anyone wants a couple projects.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs major work - “This is a pair of Bally Safari pinball machines. Very rare with only 1100 produced. Based on the old Exxon gasoline slogan “put a tiger in your tank“ I bought them as a package...”
2022-01-23
Lake Elsinore, CA
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 262 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10907 2 years ago
Quoted from SoCalPinballs:

I have a couple Bally Safari Pinball machines for sale if anyone wants a couple projects.

Machine - For Sale

Pair Bally Safari Pinball Machines

New!

Functional - needs major work “This is a pair of Bally Safari pinball machines. Very rare with only 1100 produced. Based on the old Exxon gasoline slogan “put a tiger in your tank“
I bought them as a package...”

1 day ago

Lake Elsinore, CA

SoCalPinballs

I’ve played that game. You should part them out.

#10908 2 years ago

Looking for a Ac/dc Ltbr. Pm please.

#10909 2 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Looking for a Ac/dc Ltbr. Pm please.

What do these go for these days?

I have one and was playing it today. It isn’t my favorite but I am not really motivated to move anything but who knows in this market.

I checked classifieds and don’t see any available.

Thanks,

Mike

#10910 2 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for any compatible WPC cabinet for a Getaway: High Speed II!”
2022-05-31
San Diego, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 188 times
Looking for a WPC style Empty Cabinet!

#10911 2 years ago

Does anyone have a robowar that they could trade for my Excalibur…

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Robo-War Archived
Wanted! - “Looking for a robo war that I can trade for my Excalibur. I can drive up to 300 miles. Let me know if interested and I can send pictures.”
2022-05-27
Santa Barbara, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 77 days
Viewed: 152 times

#10912 2 years ago

Anyone looking for a Comet? I need to move a game to buy some parts. I'll add an ad when I get a chance to take some pictures. Currently located at Phoenix Games in Concord.

#10913 2 years ago

I have an “undocumented” HUO original Monster Bash with color DMD, mirror blades, invisiglass, led’s and a beautiful playfield and cabinet, although the cabinet could use a bit of touch up at 1 leg and 1 side rail. Very minor wear on deaf trac, Clift at scoop (as is when I bought it). Looking for Godzilla or (possibly) White Water, Deadpool, or open to possibly other trades. Prefer to keep it local, thanks.

#10914 2 years ago

MBr SE for sale in San Jose! Painful to let this one go but with Rush incoming, something's gotta go! Please see my ad and tell your friends!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Home Use Only Monster Bash by Chicago Gaming, Special Edition (bigger screen, upgraded sound, more detailed figurines etc). Excellent condition as you can see from the photos, near...”
2022-01-27
San Jose, CA
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 370 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10915 2 years ago
Quoted from andre060:

MBr SE for sale in San Jose! Painful to let this one go but with Rush incoming, something's gotta go! Please see my ad and tell your friends!

Machine - For Sale

Monster Bash (Special Edition)

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Home Use Only Monster Bash by Chicago Gaming, Special Edition (bigger screen, upgraded sound, more detailed figurines etc). Excellent condition as you can see from the photos, near...”

14 minutes ago

San Jose, CA

andre060

theres some good deals going on with people making room for Rush and others.

#10916 2 years ago
Quoted from Blenderhead:

I have an “undocumented” HUO original Monster Bash with color DMD, mirror blades, invisiglass, led’s and a beautiful playfield and cabinet, although the cabinet could use a bit of touch up at 1 leg and 1 side rail. Very minor wear on deaf trac, Clift at scoop (as is when I bought it). Looking for Godzilla or (possibly) White Water, Deadpool, or open to possibly other trades. Prefer to keep it local, thanks.

I'll trade you your Bon Voyage back!!!!

#10918 2 years ago

Anyone have a widebody (Roadshow, Demolition Man, Judge Dredd or STTNG) that they might want to trade for my restored GameShow? Is like another with my Popeye. Cash as needed.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/126855

#10919 2 years ago
Quoted from andre060:

Sale Pending! Machine - For Sale

Monster Bash (Special Edition)

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Home Use Only Monster Bash by Chicago Gaming, Special Edition (bigger screen, upgraded sound, more detailed figurines etc). Excellent condition as you can see from the photos, near...”

8 hours ago

San Jose, CA

andre060

Good seller and always fair prices.

#10920 2 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Good seller and always fair prices.

Waaaaaiiiiiiiit a minute here - guy whose profile pic is Andre says Andre is a great guy - smells fishy !
Joking - wish I could buy the MB

#10921 2 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

I'll trade you your Bon Voyage back!!!!

Tempting, but Godzilla is just rad… that roar!! You can’t beat it…

#10922 2 years ago

I have a cherry DI LE for sale in Temecula. PM if interested.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Dialed In LE #34 Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for grabs is a pristine condition Jersey Jack Dialed In LE #0034. I am the 2nd owner of this machine and have it since Jun 21. The machine is in collector's condition and the ...”
2022-03-12
Temecula, CA
8,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 1123 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10923 2 years ago

I want a project game…

#10924 2 years ago

I have a very nice AIQ Pro up for trade. It was a show for the weekend and HUO afterwards. I'm the 2nd owner, and it's fairly stock - not a scratch on it. I've added a shaker and a knocker.
Would be interested in most modern pins, possibly a Spiderman, TNA, Houdini, or ???

#10925 2 years ago

Shilling my TAF. Come play a few games and see if you like. The LEDs are godawful and I'm including the incandescents for you swap them if you want (and you will want). Only after I put them in during the daylight in the garage did I realize I'd need sunglasses to play it at night.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “After 11 years, it’s time to say goodbye to TAF. I don’t have time anymore to work on old pins. Partially restored or refurbished at least—I’m not good at conditions i.e....”
2022-01-29
San Diego, CA
11,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1318 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10926 2 years ago

Gotta part with my Devil Riders for room and financing for my newly Pinball Pirated Mars Trek.
Devil Riders is players' quality, but could be a candidate for some pimping out:
PF: 8+ Looks pretty good to me. The clear upper one is beauty.
BG: The mostly clear one has some faded ink, but the 3d stuff and neon tube are fine!
Cab: some chunks missing... 6

Works 95% the right hand outlane save flipper has a board issue i haven't been able to track, it's disabled so it can't lock up randomly.
Everything else works beauty. Sounds and callouts are way ahead of their time. The Italian instruction card calls the outlanes Canals of Loss.

Preliminary IG pics here, more to follow if there's interest.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/oav8wsJgoaEBnFjo7

PM for more deets. I could deliver to the Bay Area when I pick up Mars trek in Benicia. Otherwise you gotta come get it in San Luis or figger delivery for yerself.

#10927 2 years ago

Will be posting a WTB ad for a "Black Rose" soon (my daughter played the one at TFR and had a blast) if you got one hanging around your interested to move PM me.

#10928 2 years ago

Bump for trades!

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “For Trade or Sale 100% Flawless brand new condition. Not a single scratch or ding ANYWHERE. Only 170 total lifetime plays. Includes.. Limited Edition R2-D2 topper. Stern art bla...”
2022-01-17
Livermore, CA
Trade
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1257 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10929 2 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Will be posting a WTB ad for a "Black Rose" soon (my daughter played the one at TFR and had a blast) if you got one hanging around your interested to move PM me.

Do you want a project?

#10930 2 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

Do you want a project?

PM'd thnx

#10931 2 years ago

Does anyone have a rescue 911 they would be willing to trade?

#10932 2 years ago

Throwing this out there...

I've been a collector since 92'. My/our first pinball is/was Funhouse (still have it). I currently own 2+dozen pins, and a few classic arcade games.

Recently, I've been temporarily trading games with PinBuddies, for 2-3 months or longer (EHOH / BSD / Dr Dude / Game Show / Diner)

I own about 10 system 11 pins and think I'd like to own a 90' Radical. If anyone here in Northern Calif (within an 1-2 hours of San Francisco) has a Radical and would be interested in a temporary trade (2-3 months), for something of mine... let me know.

That way, I could / would get a taste of that game and see if I'm really interested in purchasing one.

Let me know with a PM
Thanks!
Kerry Richard

#10933 2 years ago

Downsizing collection. LOTR up for sale in SF Bay Area.

Thanks for looking!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/129255

Added over 2 years ago:

Sold

#10934 2 years ago

Ok, not much interest in Devil Riders...
Howzaboot a pretty good Genie? Pascal mpu, nice playfield with just the top arch worn thru. Plays beauty. BG kinda faded but looking pretty good. Cab prolly a 7+.
Pics soon enough on demand.
Same deal on delivery. Free for Bay Area. Otherwise pickup or arrange delivery. (I am not averse to delivering mice elf if the price is right.

#10935 2 years ago

Thinking of listing my MMr LE....hit me up before I change my mind lol

I see one locally for $15k...howsabout $14k!?

#10936 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Thinking of listing my MMr LE....hit me up before I change my mind lol
I see one locally for $15k...howsabout $14k!?

I know a guy who’s looking. Have you upgraded it any? Topper, RGB lighting or XL display? And what color trim does it have?

#10937 2 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

I know a guy who’s looking. Have you upgraded it any? Topper, RGB lighting or XL display? And what color trim does it have?

No one wants that junk

It has the color chip/HD color dots & the unofficial “rom” that boosts the voice levels & has uncensored Howard Hurtz callouts. Mantis protectors from day 1. I swapped out the incorrect factory flipper plungers with the correct ones, so it plays correctly & nice. Color Cliffy sleeves. Upgraded backbox speakers (Flipper Fidelity). That’s about it, I think. Gold trim from factory. LE #120 from 2015.

If your friend (or anyone) is interested, PM me - we can set up a Zoom or FaceTime 'walkthrough'.

#10938 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

No one wants that junk
I swapped out the incorrect factory flipper plungers with the correct ones, so it plays correctly & nice.

Does this refer to the sag on the flippers in the remakes, for lack of a better term? Would love to know which part to use for a fix if you can share - trapping up on our standard remake is a pain. Thanks!

#10939 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Does this refer to the sag on the flippers in the remakes, for lack of a better term? Would love to know which part to use for a fix if you can share - trapping up on our standard remake is a pain. Thanks!

Yes, I think we're talking about the same thing - some of the remakes were made with a flipper plunger that was (I think) 1/8 in. longer than they should be, which results in the flipper not going up as high as it should when you flip. If yours has the wrong part, all you have to do is replace it with the standard stock part & it will play correctly.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-15848-L

#10940 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

No one wants that junk
It has the color chip/HD color dots & the unofficial “rom” that boosts the voice levels & has uncensored Howard Hurtz callouts. Mantis protectors from day 1. I swapped out the incorrect factory flipper plungers with the correct ones, so it plays correctly & nice. Color Cliffy sleeves. Upgraded backbox speakers (Flipper Fidelity). That’s about it, I think. Gold trim from factory. LE #120 from 2015.
If your friend (or anyone) is interested, PM me - we can set up a Zoom or FaceTime 'walkthrough'.

Thanks for the info, I’ll make sure he knows and point him in your direction.

#10941 2 years ago

Looking for a Friendship 7 if anyone has a lead. thanks!

#10942 2 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Ok, not much interest in Devil Riders...
Howzaboot a pretty good Genie? Pascal mpu, nice playfield with just the top arch worn thru. Plays beauty. BG kinda faded but looking pretty good. Cab prolly a 7+.
Pics soon enough on demand.
Same deal on delivery. Free for Bay Area. Otherwise pickup or arrange delivery. (I am not averse to delivering mice elf if the price is right.

Are the genesis and title fight coming up for sale anytime soon by any chance?

#10943 2 years ago

Thinning the herd..

Premium Elvira HOH w/ stern mods & topper - $13,500

Godzilla Pro -$7300

The Getaway w/ ColorDMD, pinball bulbs kit, speaker lights, lit flipper buttons, beautiful original unfaded cab - $6000

#10944 2 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Thinning the herd..
Premium Elvira HOH w/ stern mods & topper - $13,500
Godzilla Pro -$7300
The Getaway w/ ColorDMD, pinball bulbs kit, speaker lights, lit flipper buttons, beautiful original unfaded cab - $6000

I’m guessing not at those prices.

#10945 2 years ago

I’m guessing no one asked for your worthless opinion.

#10946 2 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

I’m guessing no one asked for your worthless opinion.

Not quite as worthless as yours. You honestly are trying to get $7300 for a Godzilla when anyone can buy a nib for significantly less? If you don’t want opinions don’t post on a thread of California pinsiders. Post an ad only.
But GLWTS. If you can find someone to pay those prices, we’ll then my hats off to you.

#10947 2 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Not quite as worthless as yours. You honestly are trying to get $7300 for a Godzilla when anyone can buy a nib for significantly less?

Try ordering a NIB Stern right now. You’ll have to wait till summer or fall to get it. Some people want a game NOW, and prices reflect that.

#10949 2 years ago

Not applicable. I wasn’t complaining about prices. Just a harmless comment that the dude took way too much offense at.

#10950 2 years ago

Does anyone have a T2 coming up for sale anytime soon? Players condition or project would be ok

There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 219 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/219?hl=imagamejunky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.