(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 29 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 218 of 255.
#10851 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Killing me.
Hour old, why isn't this sold?
Please, save me and buy this!

It sold. I just wasn't home to take it down. You've been saved!

#10852 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Triple Action Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale or trade. I played it for a bit. Seems to work fine. Came in a group purchase. I'll post a few more pics later when I get some room to set it up again.”
2022-01-04
San Ramon, CA
750 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 408 times
Contributed to Pinside

I have a Triple Action that I picked up in a package deal for sale.

#10853 2 years ago

Wtb JJP Guns n Roses LE. I got cash in Hand.

#10854 2 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Here you go, haha!
fresno.craigslist.org link

#10855 2 years ago

Hello everyone! I have this SMB PF set for trade/offer in SoCal. Preference is to deal locally and not ship. I no longer own this game, but I like having spare PFs around for games I do own. I would trade these for PFs for any game I own or will field offers locally. I also have a set of reproduction decals I will include in the deal.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/122333

#10856 2 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Here you go, haha!
fresno.craigslist.org link

Haha sweet price,but I think you will find 1 closer to you fairly easy.

#10857 2 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Have a friend looking for a late model game in the Los Angeles area. $5k budget, possibly more. PM me with any options.

Still looking. Missed one really nice machine when I was on vacation.

Any post 2005 Stern considered.

#10858 2 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

On Tilt here in SoCal has a NIB on the marketplace. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/127722

#10859 2 years ago

Crossing posting here for Cali peeps. I have a charity auction up for my soon-to-be-here Rush (LE)

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flip-for-good-charity-auction-for-rush-le

I'll track down a six pack of Molson to sweeten the deal for the hoser who picks up here in San Diego

#10860 2 years ago

I Still have a Jungle Lord and Swords of Fury in Reno.

#10861 2 years ago

Found a beautiful example from another pinsider. Thanks for looking out.
Harley D.

#10862 2 years ago

I believe he purchased Vino's GNR's

Edit... sorry, I didn't see Harley's response before I sent mine.

#10863 2 years ago

I’m gonna be selling my Cirqus Voltaire soon. Really nice, great playfield, blue neon in the game, spare red neon included. Home Roms, Color DMD, tasteful LED job. Purple head scrolls included….I always double-stick taped them on instead of drilling the head, so if you don’t wanna put them on, the head is undrilled. I’ve owned this game since 2009. I’m going to do some cleaning & new rubber before taking pics and listing - but if you’re interested, PM me! Asking $12k

Thanks!

#10864 2 years ago

I picked up a couple of machines but some plans fell through, so I'm passing them on. Let's make a deal.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Monte Carlo Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Players condition Monte Carlo. I've started cleaning it up, but it plays fine. The ball eject is slow and as soon as I'm done with my current project, I'll work on it. Has the t...”
2022-01-10
San Ramon, CA
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 398 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Triple Action Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale or trade. I played it for a bit. Seems to work fine. Came in a group purchase. I'll post a few more pics later when I get some room to set it up again.”
2022-01-04
San Ramon, CA
750 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 408 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10865 2 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

I picked up a couple of machines but some plans fell through, so I'm passing them on. Let's make a deal.

Mike,

I don't have space for another game...but I would like to come by and play the Monte Carlo, if that's ok?

Bob

#10866 2 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Mike,

I don't have space for another game...but I would like to come by and play the Monte Carlo, if that's ok?

Bob

Text me.

#10867 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Jolly Roger Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “1967 Williams Jolly Roger. Fully serviced and waxed. Upgraded to Comet LED lights. New rubber and rebuilt flippers. 100% working and plays great. I upgraded flippers to modern 2-7/...”
2022-01-10
Escondido, CA
800 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 285 times

Jolly Roger
This Jolly Roger is available in Escondido if anyone is interested. Nice shape with LED lights. Christian Marche "pointy people" artwork. Thanks.

#10868 2 years ago

Just sold a game. Will be looking for shipping recommendations between San Diego and Modesto area. I know there’s a gentleman on here who I think drives up and down California? I’m going to provide the name to the buyer, as well as Beltmann/STI and let the buyer choose. But if you’re monitoring this thread, I would appreciate your contact information for possible shipping. Thank you kindly!

#10869 2 years ago

Chris Fox is the best. Look him up.

#10870 2 years ago

Yes, I'm fully aware that the price is high.
No need to complain price police.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “100% Flawless brand new condition. Not a single scratch or ding ANYWHERE. Only 165 lifetime plays. Includes.. Limited Edition R2-D2 topper. Stern art blades Stern shaker motor St...”
2022-01-11
Livermore, CA
16,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 2240 times

#10871 2 years ago

Hey, it’s not like your ad says $16,000 firm. Or “I know what I have so no low ball offers.” In these crazy times, set the price you like and add obo and see what you can get on the open market. The comic book edition is likely the most collectible and rare version. Having said that, I will offer you $6000 cash on the glass and not a penny more.

#10872 2 years ago

Selling my Aces and Kings. Looking for reasonable offers.

And regarding sales - something light to sweeten the deal (if anyone finds it offensive I will be happy to remove it - the rhyme, not the ad )

She offered her honor,
He honored her offer,
and all evening long it was honor and offer.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Aces & Kings Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For your review and pleasure - here is an Aces & Kings for sale. I am reluctant to part with it and am in no rush. As usual, I need to make room for newer and grail machines...”
2023-01-20
Los Angeles, CA
500 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 676 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10873 2 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Having said that, I will offer you $6000 cash on the glass and not a penny more.

#10874 2 years ago

Elvira HOH with Stern topper, inner art, shooter rod, and shaker. 2021 build, 400 plays. $13,500

#10875 2 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Elvira HOH with Stern topper, inner art, shooter rod, and shaker. 2021 build, 400 plays. $13,500

Deal with confidence. TKDalumni is a cool pinballer!

#10876 2 years ago

Getting ready to sell my Avengers Hulk LE , original owner HUO mint condition if interested I can send pictures.
Thanks,
Mitch
951 897-0647

#10877 2 years ago

Greetings from the greater LA area, checking in and subscribing to the thread. Keeping tabs on T2, Batman Forever, maybe a few others.

#10878 2 years ago

Hey guys. I just got my TFTC repaired by Mark at Area Amusements and it was a great experience. He arrived on time, was totally professional, finished the job quickly and charged a reasonable fee. He was also a really nice guy. Turned out it was a bad plug on the power supply. So glad to have my TFTC functioning again and feel fortunate to have a trustworthy technician so close by. Have a great weekend!

#10879 2 years ago

Anyone in Southern Cali who has a Bram Stokers Dracula for sale?

#10880 2 years ago
Quoted from xian222:

Hey guys. I just got my TFTC repaired by Mark at Area Amusements and it was a great experience. He arrived on time, was totally professional, finished the job quickly and charged a reasonable fee. He was also a really nice guy. Turned out it was a bad plug on the power supply. So glad to have my TFTC functioning again and feel fortunate to have a trustworthy technician so close by. Have a great weekend!

+1 for Mark. He came by to fix a board on our MMr and had to go back and forth a couple times with troubleshooting. He was super helpful and stoked to learn about the CGC remakes a bit more, and I took some good tips as well. I know Area serves at least up to Murrieta, so don't hesitate to get in touch with them if you need something.

#10881 2 years ago

I have a Genie and Spanish Eyes available. Message me for more info. Located in the Bay Area...

Thanks

#10882 2 years ago

Thinking about listing my Deadpool premium soon. I have had it for nearly 3 years, NIB Original owner, HUO. Mods:

- Pro Translite (comes with the premium too)
- flipper Fidelity speaker system with the upgraded 10” sub
- pinmonk multiplier color bracket
- stern spike 2 external volume with headset
- translucent instruction cards
- shaker
- invisiglass
-1725 lifetime plays

Dialed in and plays fantastic. Only flaw is katana ramp entrance has a slight chip which is fairly common for this game but I have the Mylar and washer fix in place for over 2 years now.

Thinking of listing for $11k. Flexible on price? Yes, depending on interest level and ease of sale. Giving the local thread crowd dibs first. I haven’t taken recent pictures but can tonight. Anyone who knows me or bought a game knows I keep my games very nice. I do have a dolly for easy pickup and loading. Only selling if the game I have lined up to replace is a for sure deal (which it sounds like it will be). But, may also consider a GZ Pro + cash.

#10883 2 years ago

Check this out guys. Too good to be true Craigslist ad today. He says he prefers to ship adams family and Lotr 2100. Craigslist sfbayarea

#10884 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Check this out guys. Too good to be true Craigslist ad today. He says he prefers to ship adams family and Lotr 2100. Craigslist sfbayarea

Seems totally legit.

#10885 2 years ago

My wife wants to re-tile the house... So to free up some funds, Ive decided to put my restored The Addams Family up for sale.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Up for Sale: Restored Addams Family Pinball Machine This is the real deal folks, not just some machine someone threw a new playfield into and then slapped some new decals on the c...”
2022-01-17
Bakersfield, CA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 594 times

#10886 2 years ago

Wish I had 14k, nice job!

#10887 2 years ago

The Uncivil Engineer! Great name, makes me giggle everytime I see it.

#10888 2 years ago

Trades?

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “For Trade or Sale 100% Flawless brand new condition. Not a single scratch or ding ANYWHERE. Only 170 total lifetime plays. Includes.. Limited Edition R2-D2 topper. Stern art bla...”
2022-01-17
Livermore, CA
Trade
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1257 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10889 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Thinking about listing my Deadpool premium soon. I have had it for nearly 3 years, NIB Original owner, HUO. Mods:
- Pro Translite (comes with the premium too)
- flipper Fidelity speaker system with the upgraded 10” sub
- pinmonk multiplier color bracket
- stern spike 2 external volume with headset
- translucent instruction cards
- shaker
- invisiglass
-1725 lifetime plays
Dialed in and plays fantastic. Only flaw is katana ramp entrance has a slight chip which is fairly common for this game but I have the Mylar and washer fix in place for over 2 years now.
Thinking of listing for $11k. Flexible on price? Yes, depending on interest level and ease of sale. Giving the local thread crowd dibs first. I haven’t taken recent pictures but can tonight. Anyone who knows me or bought a game knows I keep my games very nice. I do have a dolly for easy pickup and loading. Only selling if the game I have lined up to replace is a for sure deal (which it sounds like it will be). But, may also consider a GZ Pro + cash.

staceyflip has had an ad for a bit looking for a deadpool for her GZ pro

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/127121

#10890 2 years ago

Hey all. Looking to add another pin for the family to bash on. A Party Zone or similar Bally/ Williams title in the same price range, preferably something that needs some work or a shop job. Thanks!

#10891 2 years ago

Thinking of listing my Hot Wheels soon, but would always rather trade in SoCal if you're looking to refresh your lineup. Interested in Stern Jurassic Park, Munsters, Spider-man, Star Trek, Whirlwind, White Water, World Cup Soccer, or NBA Fastbreak (+/- cash depending). Hit me up if you wanna chat!

#10892 2 years ago

Looking for a GTB King of Diamonds in So Cal or further for right machine. Project or maybe restored. If project, would prefer playfield & backglass in good+ condition.

Thanks
alex

#10894 2 years ago

TWO Bally Bow and Arrows 1975 Projects. My goal was to Frankenstein two Bow and Arrows to create one nice one, but I have run out of time and energy. One was gone over quite a bit mechnically, but now does not work as it has been sitting so long. The other game was purchased as a nonworking game.

If anyone has anything to trade anything that is working, want to trade tech time to get some of my other games working, or want to purchase the two I am open to all offers. I live in the East Bay, in Northern CA. I will take pictures if interested, but both are player quality. Thanks for looking.
\ron

#10895 2 years ago

Looking for a MB LE at a fair price, willing to ship with Slyfox if needed.

#10896 2 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Looking for a MB LE at a fair price, willing to ship with Slyfox if needed.

What’s a fair price on a MB LE these days?

#10897 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

What’s a fair price on a MB LE these days?

Buyers on Pinside: "$8,000"

Sellers on Pinside: "$15,000"

#10898 2 years ago

The real answer is somewhere in between those two haha.

#10899 2 years ago

Looking for AFM LE or SE, cash or possible trade hit me up

#10900 2 years ago

I have an Excalibur for trade if anyone wants it…

There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 218 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/218 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.