(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 217 of 255.
#10801 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
X Files, The Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “It’s in overall nice shape. Has a few scuffs on cabinet. Playfield is in nice shape. Has all LEDS. Everything works perfectly. Plays fast and smooth. Might consider trades +\- c...”
2021-12-04
Bakersfield, CA
3,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 233 times
Contributed to Pinside

Looking to sell. Maybe trade.

#10802 2 years ago

RUSH LE spot wanted .Any distributors or someone want to bail on their deposit ?

#10803 2 years ago

How you going to be "firm" at over 3k on an X-Files lmao

#10804 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

RUSH LE spot wanted .Any distributors or someone want to bail on their deposit ?

Is that official now?

#10805 2 years ago

Still have my nice JP (DE) up for trade. Interested in Star Wars (DE), T3, Goldeneye, Corvette to name a few. Just wanting a game I haven’t had yet. Would prefer DMD games but am also possibly interested in other titles as well. Feel free to PM me with offers. Can probably add a bit of cash as well. I’m located in Santa Clarita

#10807 2 years ago

Looking to sell my HUO (first owner) original Iron Man. Very low number of plays, lots of mods, mint condition.

Let me know if you're looking for one.

Thanks.

#10808 2 years ago
Quoted from Code_Blue:

How you going to be "firm" at over 3k on an X-Files lmao

Not that funny. Sold in a day.

#10809 2 years ago

Just listed this Dialed In LE in Reno... You will not find a nicer machine on the west coast.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/125784

#10810 2 years ago
Quoted from Hana9so:

My good friend who has been collecting games for many years is in an unfortunate situation where everything will need to be sold. I'm helping him and his family out with selling the collection. Please understand that because of the sheer volume of games that was being inventoried, I don't have the most detailed pictures and can't tell you exact specifics of condition (please look at the photos as closely as possible). I also do not have access to going over there and taking more pictures at this time, but I may be able to in the near future.
I can tell you that he was a extremely knowledgeable collector with great mechanical and electronic skills. All these games should be working, and may only have small switch errors because they have sat for a little bit. I can't guarantee that though.
We feel like these are fair prices for the games based on the condition they are in. Ideally we'd like to get the full asking price for them if possible. I want to help out his family as much as possible financially with this. He worked very hard over the years fixing these games up, so his family deserves it.
Please PM me if you have any interest in these games for sale. I personally work a busy day job until around 7PM during the week, so I usually can't reply back to Pinside messages until the later evening.
All these games are located in Malibu, CA
Link to photos
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Is1Jz_aiPySwFNOasLbN4Bo1EjwdhFvo?usp=sharing
- Only missing photos of Black Rose, Starship Troopers, Mousin' Around, and Jurassic Park Lost World
Currently, these are the games available
No Good Gofers $7000
Judge Dredd $5000
Johnny Mnemonic $5000
- Very clean overall
Elvira and the Party Monsters $5500
Demolition Man $4500
- Slight PF wear above flippers?
Star Wars Ep. 1 $4000
Revenge From Mars $4500
WWF Royal Rumble $4000 - Tentatively Sold
Stargate $4000
Indianapolis 500 $5500 - Tentatively Sold
- new cab decals included
Starship Troopers $4000
Black Rose $4500
- new cab decals included
Party Zone $2500
- Cabinet kind of rough
High Speed $4000
- new CPR playfield installed
NBA Fastbreak $5000 - Tentatively Sold
- Undocumented HUO
Corvette $4500
Jurassic Park Lost World $4000
Mousin' Around $4500
Escalara furniture dolly $offer?

Added 35 days ago: NBA Fastbreak - Sold
Indianapolis 500 - Sold
WWF Royal Rumble - Sold
Johnny Mnemonic - Sold
Getaway added - $5500
- New cab decals included

These are the games that are left. We lowered the prices and are open to reasonable offers

Machine - For Sale
Mousin' Around! Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “From: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/212#post-6556241 Please see pictures and contact me for more details”
2021-11-02
Santa Monica, CA
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 221 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “From: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/212#post-6556241 Please see pictures and contact me for more details”
2021-12-14
Santa Monica, CA
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 506 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Party Zone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “From: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/212#post-6556241 - Cabinet kind of rough Please see pictures and contact me fo...”
2021-12-14
Santa Monica, CA
2,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 949 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Black Rose Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “From: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/212#post-6556241 - cabinet kind of rough - new cab decals included Please see ...”
2021-12-14
Santa Monica, CA
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 907 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
2021-11-02
Santa Monica, CA
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 201 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2021-12-14
Santa Monica, CA
3,500 (OBO)
Viewed: 352 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
2021-12-14
Santa Monica, CA
4,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 705 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
No Good Gofers Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “From: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/212#post-6556241 Please see pictures and contact me for more details”
2021-12-14
Santa Monica, CA
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 546 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10811 2 years ago

Selling my nice Hobbit Smaug Gold Special Edition, $11,500 or best offer. Recently fully shopped, all plastics, ramps, building pieces removed from playfield for a deep clean, 100% new playfield plastics installed, all new clear Titan rubbers, all lights, switches checked, connections checked, Smaug servo replaced, slings rebuilt with new mounts for both axes and new axe pieces and stickers. Cleaned and polished everything. Beautiful machine with hammered gold armor.

Will consider west coast trades, modern sterns, pro or premiums. Feel free to offer other titles not listed for trades but my favs tend to be modern Sterns, Jersey Jack machines, and popular 90's titles.

Looking for Deadpool, Ghostbusters, Wizard of Oz, but feel free to send me offers. Will do 2 for 1 trades, add cash, take cash, lol

Added over 2 years ago:

Dropped to 11k or best offer

#10812 2 years ago

Mando Pro with shaker. $6500. 250 plays

Added over 2 years ago:

SOLD

#10813 2 years ago

EHOH Premium for sale ($11,500) or trade (plus cash).

Interested in the following but I'm pretty open minded, so let me know what you have:
Deadpool Pro
Mandalorian Pro / Pre
Jurassic Park Pro
The Walking Dead Pro
Godzilla Pro
TMNT Pro / Pre

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Absolutely perfect with a couple of add ons. Lighted speakers with color changing LEDs as well as the art blades and shaker. Previous owner wired this for an external sub woofer ...”
2021-12-13
Kalamazoo, MI
11,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 459 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10814 2 years ago

Up for west coast trades of all kinds. $11k or best offer

#10815 2 years ago

I have a nice T2 for sale if anyone is interested, pm me.

#10816 2 years ago

Have a friend looking for a late model game in the Los Angeles area. $5k budget, possibly more. PM me with any options.

#10817 2 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Have a friend looking for a late model game in the Los Angeles area. $5k budget, possibly more. PM me with any options.

Late model games for $5k still exists?

#10818 2 years ago
Quoted from StrangeSubset1:

I've got a very nice RBION I'd sell for that. But I'm not in Socal.

#10819 2 years ago

I have a Houdini I might be selling. Family doesn't play it due to difficulty. So I might be looking to sell it so I can buy something a little bit easier for them.

#10820 2 years ago

Sure. You just better be first in line when they pop up.

#10821 2 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

Ripley's is fun! Wish I still had mine.

#10822 2 years ago

I am thinking of sacrificing my ACDC premium vault to make room.Hit me up if interested

Added over 2 years ago:

pending

#10823 2 years ago

Hey folks...

Selling my players condition Elvira and the Party Monsters. Does have some planking but over all a nice players condition example. Shoot me a message if interested. Located in the bay area.

#10824 2 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Sure. You just better be first in line when they pop up.

Quoted from RTS:

Well, the Poster said late model. Not sure if I would consider this late model. Not sure, maybe he could clarify, but I would have guessed less than 10 years old.

#10825 2 years ago

Well, the Poster said late model. Not sure if I would consider this late model. Not sure, maybe he could clarify, but I would have guessed less than 10 years old.

I interpreted that as post 2000 era, which would include the RCT that I hauled ass to get recently. Been a while since I've seen a crazy deal pop up. Prices are climbing here faster than I can keep up.

#10826 2 years ago

Looking for an Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure. PM me if you got one you'd consider selling or trading. I'm in the Bay Area. Thanks!

#10827 2 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I have an extra piece of standard body glass. It's in good shape, just don't need it for anything and its taking up space. Pickup only obviously. In Pasadena, CA 21 X 43”
2021-12-19
Pasadena, CA
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 178 times

#10828 2 years ago

Looking for a joker poker in so cal.... Thanks....

#10829 2 years ago

If anyone happens to be making the trip from Elk Grove north to Oregon and has room for a machine, please pm me.

I’ve already contacted the Pin Wagon but he doesn’t have a plan to make the run at this time.

Added 19 months ago:

#10830 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I am thinking of sacrificing my ACDC premium vault to make room.Hit me up if interested

Added 2 days ago: pending

Buyers puppy got sick so no longer pending

#10831 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Buyers puppy got sick so no longer pending

That’s a unique reason for backing out of a sale.

#10832 2 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

a buyer with a story is no buyer at all

#10833 2 years ago

Anyone have a system 11 game they'd like to trade for a High Speed? Or maybe a BoP or ST:TNG (with cash on my side)

#10834 2 years ago

People love their pets ,I bought my Maiden from a super nice guy who needed money for his dogs vet bill.Now thats legit.Not showing up to buy now thats something else.More likely wife wont give allowance.

#10835 2 years ago

Have you seen the price of Veterinarians these days?

#10836 2 years ago

I have a really nice Dialed In LE in Reno. Hit me up. It's xmas I can knock some off the price to move it. I need space for two recent purchases.

J

#10837 2 years ago
Quoted from Gear_Grinder:

Have you seen the price of Veterinarians these days?

I have! On the other hand, I hear NIB cat prices are still low.

#10838 2 years ago

Anybody traveling from Chicago to So Cal with a truck? I could potentially use something about the size of a pin moved.

#10839 2 years ago

I have an ICB (plus new side art not installed) that I've owned for about 20+ years. It's an amazing game... but honestly, I'm more into pinball.

I'll throw this out for anyone who may be interested in contacting me... I'd consider trading my ICB, plus cash from me, for your Indiana Jones (Williams).

Let me know.
Thanks!

Kerry Richard
Danville, Calif 94506
925-963-6300

#10840 2 years ago

Got and paid my invoice for Halloween, so I have to move Gameshow out. I'll put up an ad with pictures in the next day or 2, but nicely restored (new decals, cleared playfield, perfect backglass, powdered black armor, and more) and asking $4500 or best offer. Not mad at offers - Merry Christmas y'all!

#10842 2 years ago

anyone want to trade batman 66,munsters Le,Godzilla premium or something new to me for my acdc premium vault.cash involved.

Added over 2 years ago:

sold

#10843 2 years ago

Merry Christmas, Cali Pin Dudes!

#10844 2 years ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

Merry Christmas, Cali Pin Dudes!

Merry Christmas to all!

#10845 2 years ago

Price dropped to my minimum on Gameshow as I keep getting offers that don't work. $3750 if I can get it, if not, I'll just squeeze everything together and keep it for now. Halloween comes on January 7th this year!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/126855

#10846 2 years ago

Monster bash is not available now.

Dialed in LE is still available. Although I80 is closed so that makes it tough to get here.

**Wanted Nine Ball**

#10847 2 years ago

Cheap sinbad for sale

Machine - For Sale
Sinbad Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Selling this working Sinbad project I've had for a while. The pros: Board-wise this game works perfectly. Has a new Lisy1 board in it that not only provides the real game experie...”
2022-01-02
Lodi, CA
600 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 126 times

#10848 2 years ago

Seller has great rock climbing stories. Buy with confidence.

#10849 2 years ago

I have a jungle lord in Reno

#10850 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Cheap sinbad for sale

Machine - For Sale

Sinbad

New!

Functional - needs minor work “Selling this working Sinbad project I've had for a while.

The pros:
Board-wise this game works perfectly. Has a new Lisy1 board in it that not only provides the real game experie...”

1 hour ago

Lodi, CA

600 (Firm)

Cheddar

Killing me.
Hour old, why isn't this sold?
Please, save me and buy this!

There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 217 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/217?hl=moomert1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.