(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,672 posts
  • 680 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by Wildbill327
  • Topic is favorited by 458 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 12,672 posts in this topic. You are on page 216 of 254.
#10751 2 years ago

I have a really nice Taxi I’m planning on listing soon. Very nice original cabinet (still has factory S/N sticker on front), hardtop installed, upgraded display, led’s, and looks and plays awesome. Make offer if interested, thanks

#10752 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Listing my BK2K. New LED display, plays well. Playfield looks good, cabinet needs some TLC.”
2021-10-24
San Ramon, CA
3,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 796 times
Contributed to Pinside

Bump for my BK2K.

#10753 2 years ago

Relisted my AIQ Pro, so bumping here. New pin coming tomorrow so would like this gone

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I bought this new in box back in April 2021 and has been only played in my home since. Includes the lighted gem shooter rod (original included) and I recently installed all new ti...”
2021-11-19
Kalamazoo, MI
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 429 times

#10754 2 years ago

Looking for an NGG. PM me

Have x files for partial trade if interested. Nice shape. All leds.

#10755 2 years ago

Waving the white flag on the search for Godzilla LE.

Looking for AIQ prem

Of stern JP prem

If you are looking to move either.

#10756 2 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Or LE”
2022-02-19
Livermore, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 239 times

#10757 2 years ago
Quoted from vintage4life:

Looking for an NGG. PM me
Have x files for partial trade if interested. Nice shape. All leds.

hana9so has a nice NGG in the marketplace, and is a great guy to deal with. I’ve known him for years and bought something from him last night, highly recommend!

#10758 2 years ago

Seawitch is sold. Thank you to everyone who expressed interest and your kind words.

#10759 2 years ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

hana9so has a nice NGG in the marketplace, and is a great guy to deal with. I’ve known him for years and bought something from him last night, highly recommend!

Seconded. If I wasn’t trying to figure out what I should sell, I’d buy all of his games lol.

#10760 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Seconded. If I wasn’t trying to figure out what I should sell, I’d buy all of his games lol.

Thirded. Hana9so helped the PinWagon arrange two pick ups in Malibu last month. His assistance made the trip so much more fun for me and I definitely owe him one.

#10761 2 years ago

Price Drop Alert: Gotta move Excalibur quick to make room for new arrival.
Pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/giAMe1ofDpAS2YDB6
Would love to make it one trip and deliver to the Bay Area on Monday, but I am also down to make other arrangements for brotatoes from socal.

$2500

#10762 2 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Price Drop Alert: Gotta move Excalibur quick to make room for new arrival.
Pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/giAMe1ofDpAS2YDB6
Would love to make it one trip and deliver to the Bay Area on Monday, but I am also down to make other arrangements for brotatoes from socal.
$2500

Oh Man, this game was at pin a go go this last October and is a blast to play, with great rules and multiball..
Brother, if I only had room.

#10763 2 years ago

It’s too bad it’s got to go quickly. I had my eye on that too. Glws.

#10764 2 years ago
Quoted from topkat:

Looking for a swords of fury. Let me know if have one not bolted down

Bumping this pre Turkey week

#10765 2 years ago

Anyone in SoCal looking to change their lineup? Have a Hot Wheels I'm thinking about putting up for trade. Would be looking for:

Whirlwind + cash
Stern Star Trek
Stern JP
WCS + cash
NBA Fastbreak + cash

Or open to suggestion.

#10766 2 years ago

Has anyone seen the sof for sale in guerneville? From the description I suspect alkaline damage on the board. If you have looked at it, please pm me.

#10767 2 years ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

Sorry I couldn't drop by to say hi, was helping kids with homework.

And yeah, if you want a NGG buy his, one of the best pinball techs in California, his games are clean, bulletproofed and not hacked up.

#10768 2 years ago

Looking for a game to restore. Either a Congo or Revenge from Mars with CRT. Thanks Mike Paris

#10769 2 years ago

Just posted:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Here's the one you're looking for. Exceptionally nice TNA with butter cabinet and all the right mods. I'm the 2nd owner. This example is extremely clean and minty fresh with under ...”
2021-11-23
Pasadena, CA
8,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 428 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10772 2 years ago

Looking for a Star Wars DE in Northern California if anyone is interested in selling. Thanks. John

#10773 2 years ago

total newbie here, please don't give me the gutter ball! I've only been pinball obsessed for a year and half, since I built a VPin cab at the beginning of covid. I'm dying to get a real pinball now, which seems to be the wrong time, but I figured I'd ask here. I seek only ANY PYTHON ANGHELO pin for $2000 or less! I love his art and all the Williams tables from this time and would just love to have one in my den. Anyone in Cali want to unload/help a newbie? Also, realistically, how complex is it to safely transport an older machine for someone who is pretty handy but never has. I know you are suppose to take the balls out, is that pretty straightforward? Thanks, dudes!

#10774 2 years ago

I think comet is a python and could be had for 2k or less. While you could probably figure out how to move it having someone with experience will prevent you from making costly mistakes.

I am sure they're are threads on pinside on how to move machines

#10775 2 years ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

total newbie here, please don't give me the gutter ball! I've only been pinball obsessed for a year and half, since I built a VPin cab at the beginning of covid. I'm dying to get a real pinball now, which seems to be the wrong time, but I figured I'd ask here. I seek only ANY PYTHON ANGHELO table for $2000 or less! I love his art and all the Williams tables from this time and would just love to have one in my den. Anyone in Cali want to unload/help a newbie? Also, realistically, how complex is it to safely transport an older machine for someone who is pretty handy but never has. I know you are suppose to take the balls out, is that pretty straightforward? Thanks, dudes!

Police Force, Jokerz, etc. Here’s a complete list of pins with his artwork.
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/python-anghelo

#10776 2 years ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

I figured I'd ask here. I seek only ANY PYTHON ANGHELO table for $2000 or less!

Maybe his kitchen table?

#10777 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Maybe his kitchen table?

Or coffee table?

rd

#10778 2 years ago

Selling my HUO Star Trek Premium, $7250 or possibly trade for another game. Message if interested.

#10779 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Or coffee table?
rd

you guys don't call them tables? is that a Vpin thing?

#10780 2 years ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

We can tell newbies by the word “tables.” We call them pins.

#10781 2 years ago

Going to put the feelers out for a couple of offerings.

One is my restored, clear coated The Bally Game Show. Cleared playfield, new decals, LEDs, powder coated black armor, powdered blue wireform and more. Restore done by Chris at https://www.elitepinballrestorations.com/ - not a HEP level restore, but still real nice. Bought this while I searched for my Cyclone. Got my Cyclone, so moving this one on down the road. Plays SMOOTH!!! $4500obo, and yes, I understand the high price on this, a Bally Game Show lol. Feel free to pop over and take a look

The other is my Halloween CE spot #182. Not entirely sure about moving out of this spot, but curious if anyone would want it at cost at $2000. They are invoiced up to #168 right now, so mine is possibly invoiced and delivered before the new year. Not looking to discount and not even sure about backing out, but there are so many machines out there, we (as a family) might want to move in another direction.

LMK if interested.

#10782 2 years ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

Never. Pin, game, machine…I eat meals at a table, I don’t play with them.

“Table” technically isn’t “wrong”…all the video game pinballs use the term & it was used in The Who’s Pinball Wizard. Still, it just seems odd…especially when people use it a lot.

#10783 2 years ago

Looking to shake up my two pin collection! I have a very nice JP (DE) I’d like to trade. Mainly looking for DMD games that are comparable in price. However…I can add a bit of cash as well. My JP has tasteful mods, cabinet has new decals, LED’s and topper. PM me if interested and I’m happy to send pics

Thanks!

#10786 2 years ago

My JP is located in Santa Clarita by the way.

#10787 2 years ago
Quoted from Norcalpin:

Hey Pinheads,
I've been doing light restorations on arcade cabinets for the last year and a half. Light body work and full art packages. I am now working on installing new decals on an Indiana Jones and pretty happy with the results so far. If any of you are interested in seeing some pics/having work done shoot me a message. I'm located in the Bay Area.

can you do playfield touch ups?

#10788 2 years ago

Sunday morning check in to see if any fellow Californians have a Whirlwind they'd like to send to a new home. Thank you much!

#10789 2 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

can you do playfield touch ups?

Probably not more than you would be able to do. Something airbrushed and clear coated would be out of my realm. Thanks for asking though...

#10790 2 years ago

Fat J's Pin Wagon is in the city today dropping off a BSD that had the playfield swapped by Pinball Panic in Morgan Hill. Beautiful work Devin and thanks for thinking of me for delivery!

#10791 2 years ago

The Pinwagon made a delivery for me last week.

Quick, painless, solid experience.

Will use the wagon again!!!

#10792 2 years ago
Quoted from Norcalpin:

Probably not more than you would be able to do. Something airbrushed and clear coated would be out of my realm. Thanks for asking though...

I'll send you some pictures and you'll be the judge, it doesn't have to be world class quality work.

#10793 2 years ago

Does anyone have interest in this Atlantis?
sfbay.craigslist.org link

I am interested in the SOF the seller has. I was thinking if someone else wanted the Atlantis, getting both we could a better deal.
Pm me if interested.

#10794 2 years ago
Quoted from topkat:

Does anyone have interest in this Atlantis?
sfbay.craigslist.org link
I am interested in the SOF the seller has. I was thinking if someone else wanted the Atlantis, getting both we could a better deal.
Pm me if interested.

Hopefully you saw the SOF in Reno on the Marketplace today, too.

#10795 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Hopefully you saw the SOF in Reno on the Marketplace today, too.

I did see it. It looks nice but above what I was hoping to spend.
Thanks

#10796 2 years ago

so many more machines on the east coast. is it just population density or is pinball actually more popular back there? :-/

#10797 2 years ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

so many more machines on the east coast. is it just population density or is pinball actually more popular back there? :-/

it's where they build 'em and shipping is expensive!

#10798 2 years ago
Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

it's where they build 'em and shipping is expensive!

Chicago is not the East Coast.

#10799 2 years ago

it's close enough

#10800 2 years ago

Looking for a WOZ Emerald city or Ruby Red Edition. thanks!

There are 12,672 posts in this topic. You are on page 216 of 254.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/216 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.