(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 215 of 255.
#10701 2 years ago
Quoted from wayinla:

Any place in Southern California have a Godzilla to play? I’d like to try this one to see if I like it.

AYCE, Linnbrook Bowl, Open Market OC and Captain’s Arcade Showroom. Mission Control will have one soonish as well.

#10702 2 years ago
Quoted from jay:

AYCE, Linnbrook Bowl, Open Market OC and Captain’s Arcade Showroom. Mission Control will have one soonish as well.

Hey Jay, what model Godzilla is moving in at Mission Control? can't wait.

#10703 2 years ago

It’s gonna be a pro.

#10704 2 years ago

Looking for an ACNC

#10705 2 years ago

Rick & Morty BSE #710 posted. Driving from San Francisco to San Diego next Sunday-Monday & can deliver.

#10706 2 years ago
Quoted from jay:

Thanks for the list. I got to play the pro model at Linbrook Bowl.

#10707 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “HUO TMNT PRO in Just out of the box condition for sale. (Still have packing & Box) Was made Sept 2nd 2021. Game has Stern shaker, Comet back ramp (purple) and head lighting (gr...”
2021-11-03
Huntington Beach, CA
6,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 142 days
Viewed: 401 times
Contributed to Pinside
Looking to sell my HUO TMNT PRO. $6,100 I’m in the OC area.

HUO TMNT PRO in just out of the box condition for sale. (Still have Box) Was made Sept 2nd 2021. Game has Stern shaker, Comet trough (purple) and head lighting (green), Shooter lane protector, Mylar flipper button cab protectors, Mylar also installed in drop areas, baron carbon balls and green flipper rubbers. Also turned the van to face down instead of sideways. Shooter lane is perfect as is every other aspect of the game. Approx. 172 plays.

Great game Just have limited space and have another game incoming. Send me a PM for pics or questions.
Thanks.

#10708 2 years ago

Looking to sell my HUO AC/DC Prem. Single owner, lots of mods, color DMD etc. I will be posting in market place soon. Game is located in San Mateo, CA area. PM me if interested or have questions.

#10709 2 years ago

I have a very nice Star Trek Premium FS

Mods Include:
ColorDMD
Aurich art package (Translite, Speaker Panel Decal, Etc)
Upgraded Speaker / Sub
Shaker Motor
Mirror Blades
Undercab LED Flashers (Interactive)
Behind Backbox Flasher (Interactive)
Custom LED Backbox Kit
Color Matching LED Flashers
Titan clear and colored polyurethane rubbers

The laser pointers are targeting above the left flipper

Backstory on the game, from what the previous owner mentioned... This game was originally Aurich and had a moment of fame in a movie (IDK name). I believe I am around the 4th owner and it's in excellent condition.

I can't find a scratch on the cabinet or powder coat. I know that I'm going to miss this game once it's gone.
Asking $7,600

I'll take pics and a video on Saturday.

#10710 2 years ago

Looking for a Data East Star Wars.

#10711 2 years ago

Wanted: Bally Atlantis, DE Torpedo Alley

Tradable pins: Grand lizard, Eight ball champ.

#10712 2 years ago

Still looking for a Dialed In, TWD, GoTG Pro, BM66, ST/SW Pro, StT Prem

#10713 2 years ago

I have a sw comic pro forsale

#10714 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Stern Iron Man VE (VAULT EDITION #44 of 300) Original owner and packed full of extras. Excellent condition. Goodie bag still stapled in! This is the NICEST IRON MAN PINBALL MA...”
2021-11-04
Riverside, CA
6,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 490 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10715 2 years ago

Star trek Le 8800 cash on glass come see it come play it no shipping surprises or hassles

#10716 2 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

Rick & Morty BSE #710 posted. Driving from San Francisco to San Diego next Sunday-Monday & can deliver.

Friday bump. Looking for reasonable offers that don’t seem suspicious ( 12000 $ drop off to my friend in Compton, 11000 $ ship to Normandy from seemingly the same person with different account, etc.). Leaving Sunday and heading down to Oceanside & heading back to the Bay Area on Monday.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “End-of-run game (#710 which was projected as the second to last off the line if built in order) with everything but the butter cab option. Added the 4 magnetic reed switches from C...”
2021-11-11
Concord, CA
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 451 times

#10717 2 years ago

Looking for a swords of fury. Let me know if have one not bolted down

#10718 2 years ago

Star Trek Premium pics uploaded to CL

sacramento.craigslist.org link

YouTube vid uploaded as well

#10719 2 years ago

I’m helping Molspin’s family sell some of his games.

This is a difficult process for all involved, so tire kickers will not be tolerated.

Mike’s games are all in top shape, and frankly barely played for the most part. The games are in Pacifica. I am waiting on pictures.

There may be a couple more but this is the list to start.

Walking Dead LE - 8.5K - has stern topper, invisiglass, shaker motor (can’t remember if these were standard on walking dead LEs), an extra led strip in the back, led strip at the flippers, the bicycle girl light mod, and the prison tower. I believe it also has the train tracks on the right ramp.

Simpsons - 7K. Very clean game. Yellow-green powder coating. Has a tilt topper as well. Red powder coated wire forms. Invisiglass. Target decals. Duff beer can flasher. Color DMD. TV mod with itchy and scratch clips.

Star Wars LE - 10K. Has Stern topper. No, they won’t take the topper off.

Ninja Turtles LE - 9.5K. Has stern topper.

HEP BSD - never unboxed let alone played. Chris did his best to get Mike the game fast but sadly he was unable to play it by the time it arrived. The family is into this one for 14.5K. I think 12K would take it. It’s the game in these pictures:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hep-this-week-9-17-18/page/189#post-6340620
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hep-this-week-9-17-18/page/189#post-6340629
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hep-this-week-9-17-18/page/189#post-6340636

#10720 2 years ago

Just listed here a GOT Pro with The Best Topper in pinball. Located in Reno NV

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/123989

#10721 2 years ago

Still looking for a Totan, Dm if you have one.
Harley D.

#10722 2 years ago

I have a pinball Pool in Reno getting ready to list

new circuit board, drop targets, plastics, and rubbers. Shopped out. Works great.

#10723 2 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

Friday bump. Looking for reasonable offers that don’t seem suspicious ( 12000 $ drop off to my friend in Compton, 11000 $ ship to Normandy from seemingly the same person with different account, etc.). Leaving Sunday and heading down to Oceanside & heading back to the Bay Area on Monday.

Departing soon. Final price drop to $11k which is getting close to cost without any modifications.

#10724 2 years ago

Looking for AFMR CE or SE. PM me. Might consider and LE.

I have a nice X-Files also I’m looking to trade or sale.

#10725 2 years ago

Just setup Godzilla LE at our Van Nuys AYCE Gogi location.

Heads up Launch party is Dec 11. Signup is at ontiltpinball.com

Thank you

~Shane

#10726 2 years ago

Looking for a Deadpool premium. Have a BKSOR LE I would trade or would buy outright.

#10727 2 years ago

I am looking for a Ghostbusters premium and a Deadpool premium.

Willing to pay cash or trade. Will add cash if there’s a price difference.

I have the following pins possibly for trade or sale... if you are interested please send me a PM.

HUO Aerosmith premium
Hobbit Smaug gold
HUO Metallica premium
Star Trek next generation
HUO Mandalorian pro

#10728 2 years ago

will trade my star trek Le for something new will add cash for
GNR
ehoh
munsters Le
batman 66
Beatles Platinum
deadpool
let me know what you have and what you want if plus cash on my end,open to other games

#10729 2 years ago

Updates on Molspin's collection:

Walking Dead LE - sale pending.
Simpsons - sale pending.
Star Wars LE - sale pending

Still available - Ninja Turtles LE - 9.5K. Has stern topper.

NEW - Iron Maiden LE, with Stern topper. Flawless condition. 10K. Cliffys + titan rubbers installed.
NEW - Ghostbusters LE, with Stern topper. Flawless condition. 10K.

HEP BSD - never unboxed let alone played. Asking 12K. It’s the game in these pictures:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hep-this-week-9-17-18/page/189#post-6340620
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hep-this-week-9-17-18/page/189#post-6340629
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hep-this-week-9-17-18/page/189#post-6340636

I should have pictures of these soon.

#10730 2 years ago

Really sad to hear about Mike. Such a nice person all around. I bought a couple games from him a few years ago - all his games are flawless.

#10731 2 years ago

Hi gentlemen, looking for a Stranger Things Pro if anyone is looking to part with theirs? Would prefer the Premium, but cant find any.

#10732 2 years ago

Looking for Godzilla LE.

Thanks

#10733 2 years ago

I’m in need of a tech in the Gardena area for. Road Show pinball I sold. It is showing a ground short row 1. Please DM me.

#10734 2 years ago

TWD LE and TMNT LE are available. Pics available upon request.

Thanks to everyone that inquired about the other titles. The vast majority of you have been awesome during this difficult time for his family, especially the buyers.

One person insinuated that this was a scam because it took longer than anticipated for his widow to take pictures. You know who you are. I feel sorry for you.

#10735 2 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Thank you for stepping up to help them out. That has to be such a hard thing on the family.

#10736 2 years ago

Hey there everyone! Pin Wagon update. It's been one month since I picked up the reigns of the Pin Wagon and it has been a blast. Started off moving a candy cab across the bay. Followed that up with 3 trips down south and a stop in Sac. That was awesome because I was able to check out the Thunder Valley poker tournament after the drop off. Chopped three ways for a grand. Nice. Last week I hired the Pin Wagon myself and took a trip to pick up a pin in the SLC with a stop in Reno both ways. Lots of fun. I'm booked til after Thanksgiving but let me know if you need anything after that. Just a heads up. I will be less likely to take jobs north and east of CA until springtime. I don't like the snow. Thanks for all the positivity. I couldn't do this without all of the awesome pinheads out there.

J
Fat J's Pin Wagon

#10737 2 years ago

Hey y'all! Anyone want a barley used ping pong table? She's a nicer model, Stiga ST3100. Only kept inside and never used as a table or had anything at all placed on it. Free to any pinhead if you can come this weekend and pick it up

#10738 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Hey y'all! Anyone want a barley used ping pong table? She's a nicer model, Stiga ST3100. Only kept inside and never used as a table or had anything at all placed on it. Free to any pinhead if you can come this weekend and pick it up

Will take it please

#10739 2 years ago

Hey everyone. Looking for a Ghostbusters pro. If anyone is selling or thinking of selling. Have cash ready. Willing to drive to get this pin! Thanks.

#10740 2 years ago

I have an exceptionally nice TNA w/ butter cab I'm considering listing. Its loaded. Getting the itch to switch things up

#10741 2 years ago

Still looking for AFMR. Have cash. Looking to pick one up tomorrow. PM me.

#10742 2 years ago

Looking for Jurassic Premium. Got cash on the glass.

#10743 2 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Will take it please

In a couple years when your done with it I’ll take it. Hit me up when you’re bored.

#10744 2 years ago

Still searching for a Deadpool premium and Ghostbusters Premium.

Will pay cash or trade.

Have Aerosmith Premium, Met Premium, Hobbit Smaug Gold as possible trades.

#10745 2 years ago

Thinking of selling my Monster Bash LE, Has Brian Allen limited Edition back glass(alone with original) and side art blades(also have the mirrored blades).has small blemish on left side of art blades were playfield hit(new ones are 75$). Has approximately 200-300 plays(will look tonight for exact number), HUO bought brand new. Also has frank table and creature algae mods. If interested 12k.

#10747 2 years ago
Quoted from Jonnylaw707:

Thinking of selling my Monster Bash LE, Has Brian Allen limited Edition back glass(alone with original) and side art blades(also have the mirrored blades).has small blemish on left side of art blades were playfield hit(new ones are 75$). Has approximately 200-300 plays(will look tonight for exact number), HUO bought brand new. Also has frank table and creature algae mods. If interested 12k.

Interested in any trades or cash only ?

#10748 2 years ago

Here she is - a gorgeous, restored Seawitch for the holidays. Give yourself a gift! (I’m talking to you drypaint )

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “A fully restored Seawitch ready for the holidays! She's fast and beautiful. * Cabinet stripped, stenciled and clear coated with 2pac. No rough edges where colors overlap - smooth ...”
2021-11-18
Davis, CA
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 296 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10749 2 years ago

Time for me to do a collection refresh. Listed up 4 of my personal collection games.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Very clean second owner HUO Limited Edition 54/700 - Have the original LE certificate and goodie bag - Addons included - Animated topper - Shaker motor - Custom headphone j...”
2021-11-18
Torrance, CA
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 732 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “It's time for me to rotate around the collection. This Shadow has been with me for over 10 years, never thought I'd be listing it for sale... but the time has come. It's in very ...”
2021-11-18
Torrance, CA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 372 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
No Good Gofers Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “It's time for me to rotate my collection around. This games been with me for a while. Been fully shopped out when it was originally brought home, and have kept up with the mainte...”
2021-12-31
Torrance, CA
Archived after: 516 days
Viewed: 1010 times
Machine - For Sale
Solar City Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game has been meticulously gone through, and have kept it well cleaned and waxed. Probably one of the cleanest Solar City pins around. - Playfield has no visible wear - Backgla...”
2021-12-14
Torrance, CA
Archived after: 532 days
Viewed: 634 times

#10750 2 years ago

I need to see about making some room. My TZ is in great shape. I just had it shopped by Pinball Panic this summer. Color DMD, LED and GI ocd boards, black powder coat, beautiful CPR mirrored backglass. I want to buy something a little older to add to my 80s line up so let me know if anyone is interested. Comes with free delivery by Fat J's Pin Wagon anywhere instate. 10k.
Trades and offers considered but thats what I have invested in it and I already found a sweet Pin I want to buy. Just thought I would test the waters. Thx

J
Fat J's Pin Wagon

There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 215 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/215?hl=imagamejunky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.