(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 214 of 255.
#10651 2 years ago

Or you can wait for him to deliver it for free if your not into the whole brevity thing...

#10652 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

The Pin Wagon is stopping by the Pinball Pirate now to wait out traffic. I hear he's got Godzilla and Mando pro ready to go and a bunch of new used games in. Grab your credit cards and give him a call. I will load it up and bring it to you anywhere between Benicia and Salinas tonight.

If you are still there, Chris owes me a Blueprint drawing. Can you deliver it to Castro Valley on your way home?

Not sure how much the cost is for document courier, but it would make my life easier.

#10653 2 years ago

He was crazy busy while I was looking around. It seems that this hobby is experiencing some sort of boom? First I heard of it lol

#10654 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

He was crazy busy while I was looking around. It seems that this hobby is experiencing some sort of boom? First I heard of it lol

Ah, thanks anyway!

I will have to make the trek up there to pick it up myself.

#10655 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

The Pin Wagon is stopping by the Pinball Pirate now to wait out traffic. I hear he's got Godzilla and Mando pro ready to go and a bunch of new used games in. Grab your credit cards and give him a call. I will load it up and bring it to you anywhere between Benicia and Salinas tonight.

does he have any 80b goodness by any chance?

#10656 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a Williams Flash project? Its been sitting in storage for years and I will never get to it. I am sure it will need at least some board work, but everything is there. Pretty decent playfiled and cabinet. I can send pictures. $450?

#10657 2 years ago

Anyone looking for a Halloween? Skip the wait, available now!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/123381

#10658 2 years ago
Quoted from EEE:

Is there a NorCal seller of playfield glass? My cousin in Elk Grove needs a new sheet of standard size glass.
Or if someone in the area has a spare sheet from an upgrade, she would probably buy that too.
Thanks

Did your cousin find glass? I have a used sheet she can have, it’s probably not an upgrade from anything unless it’s broken or badly scratched but it beats nothing. Let me know!

#10659 2 years ago
Quoted from Knxwledge:

Thanks guys, Mark is coming out Wednesday at 11 to look at Mars. Sad I had to throw in the towel on it but it was driving me absolutely insane

Well Mark came out today, I started explaining what I had done to the game in general, when my sound issue happened, symptoms and fixes I tried, and he said "You probably know more about this than I do". He did some basic stuff but not much he could do at my house, so he brought the game to the shop for me. That sumbitch is gonna get right one way or another

#10660 2 years ago
Quoted from drypaint:

Anyone interested in a Williams Flash project?

PM sent.

#10661 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Listing my BK2K. New LED display, plays well. Playfield looks good, cabinet needs some TLC.”
2021-10-24
San Ramon, CA
3,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 796 times
Contributed to Pinside

Bump on my BK2K

#10662 2 years ago

1959 Bally Monarch Shuffle Bowler in Monterey, CA.

monterey.craigslist.org link

The owner reached out to me but it's too far to travel. He advised the machine is really clean. Lane and backglass are excellent. Cabinet has some fade/wear to it. Said it has no coin mech but works. It's in a restaurant but it wasn't making money so he's looking to sale it or trade towards something else that takes up less space.

Figured I'd post it here to see if anyone has any interest.

#10663 2 years ago
Quoted from iepinball:

Hmm...want your Tron back? Just kidding, that is never going anywhere. Troz' pins are just what he says they are, super good dude!

#10664 2 years ago
Quoted from iepinball:

Oh man, only 35 plays and you’re out?

#10665 2 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Oh man, only 35 plays and you’re out?

It seems that a lot of people are bailing Halloween/ultraman. Was that game a lot more hype than substance?

#10666 2 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

It seems that a lot of people are bailing Halloween/ultraman. Was that game a lot more hype than substance?

I’ve got an Ultraman on order, and I’ll admit I’m waffling…although part of that is that I’ve got a Godzilla coming & will also be ordering Rush. I’m 1-in-1-out & it’s hard to decide what to sell for something new. I sold TSPP for Godzilla…dunno what I’ll sell for Rush & Ultraman. The other part is that the code is super early. If I open it, I know I’m gonna be part of the “journey”. I’m extremely happy with where Rick & Morty ended up, although that was a different team. I played Ultra at Ayce Gogi, and it’s beautiful & plays nice - it’s just hard to tell at this point what the “game” will truly be when it’s all said and done.

#10667 2 years ago

It feels like every single game, regardless of quality, is more hype than substance these days. Just because the hype levels are so unreasonable. People scramble to buy buy buy because they're so worried about missing out, and later when they sober up they're not sure they even wanted the actual game as much as they feared not having it.

I get it, not judging, but it's hard to see new games being flipped as any real indication of their actual quality.

Quoted from Rarehero:

I’m 1-in-1-out & it’s hard to decide what to sell for something new.

My collection is down to 3 games, and I'm kinda bored with them. But they're also the last ones standing after paring down, and it's hard to know what I'd get rid of to have something new. Tough calls!

#10668 2 years ago

Considering selling Chromed out Tron LE with Pinwoofer and mods. Lots of extras. $24k OBO

Located in Reno
I will post picks next next

#10669 2 years ago

Someone ran the numbers in another thread and per those figures, there are less people bailing on HWN and UM than with the average new game. Haven't run any numbers myself but his figures looked reasonable.

#10670 2 years ago
Quoted from xian222:

Someone ran the numbers in another thread and per those figures, there are less people bailing on HWN and UM than with the average new game. Haven't run any numbers myself but his figures looked reasonable.

I’ve never seen reservations being sold at a discount before, so I assumed something odd was going on. It does make sense that a certain number of reservations would be withdrawn prior to delivery.

#10671 2 years ago

It feels like every single game, regardless of quality, is more hype than substance these days. Just because the hype levels are so unreasonable. People scramble to buy buy buy because they're so worried about missing out, and later when they sober up they're not sure they even wanted the actual game as much as they feared not having it.
I get it, not judging, but it's hard to see new games being flipped as any real indication of their actual quality.

I'm with you on this whole statement. It feels that if you don't special order the game within 60 seconds, it will be sold out.

I can't live life that way. I thought that Godzilla was a cool game as I am a fan of the genre. I didn't rush to buy the Premimum or the LE as I will not spend for a game that I haven't played yet.

When I played the pro version at PAGG, I was blown away (yeah, on the Pro version). So having said that, a re-sold Godzilla Prem might be in my future.

No fear of missing out, there are plenty of fun games out there. Just wait your turn.

#10672 2 years ago

Anyone local looking for a nice Star Trek Le 9k pm me

#10673 2 years ago

I'm with you on this whole statement. It feels that if you don't special order the game within 60 seconds, it will be sold out.

I can't live life that way. I thought that Godzilla was a cool game as I am a fan of the genre. I didn't rush to buy the Premium or the LE as I will not spend for a game that I haven't played yet.

When I played the pro version at PAGG, I was blown away (yeah, on the Pro version). So having said that, a re-sold Godzilla Prem might be in my future.

No fear of missing out, there are plenty of fun games out there. Just wait your turn.

#10674 2 years ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

I can't live life that way. I thought that Godzilla was a cool game as I am a fan of the genre. I didn't rush to buy the Premimum or the LE as I will not spend for a game that I haven't played yet.

Exactly ,I am interested in Rush but not sight unseen

#10675 2 years ago

Anyone looking for an AIQ Pro? I'm not in a rush to sell but would move it for $5900. Includes the lighted gem shooter rod, all new titan rubbers. I bought it NIB (March 2021?) and is HUO.

#10676 2 years ago

For trade NIB Iron Maiden Sept. 2021 build . Looking to trade for The Walking Dead or Deadpool Pro, prem., or L.E. and I will add cash as needed.Located in Brentwood but I travel to Mendocino and can trade along the way. Thanks

#10677 2 years ago

Fat J's Pin Wagon is finishing its second run to socal this morning. Thanks to some awesome navigation tips from pinsiders especially bluespin, it is going much smoother than last weekend. Picked up a pin in Santa Ana yesterday and have one more stop before heading back up to the bay area. I am scheduled to go up to Portland next week to pick up an item but I'm still empty on the way up. Let me know if you need anything moved north. I may also have room for one item going east on the 80 towards Reno and Utah later this month. Thx for the support.

J
Fat J's Pin Wagon

#10678 2 years ago

Anyone looking for a 78 world cup project in the bay area for cheap?

I'll throw an ad up once I get pics. Not my machine. If it sells before the ad, I'll send pinside the normal amount.

#10679 2 years ago

Who had the white van picking up games in Malibu this morning? Got a story about gate crashing that private road on our way out for you.

#10680 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Who had the white van picking up games in Malibu this morning? Got a story about gate crashing that private road on our way out for you.

That was the Pin Wagon and the suave mf behind the wheel was Fat J

#10681 2 years ago

That security guard had me feeling like the Dude after getting thrown out of Jackie Treehorns party

#10682 2 years ago

Stay out of Malibu Lebowski!

#10683 2 years ago

Kid was just doing his job, and I respect his hustle. You could see his body language with the clip board as we were rolling down to the gate he'd told us we weren't supposed to use. "These mfers, oh hell no".

#10684 2 years ago

Yes. He was more Larry Sellers than the sheriff of Malibu lol

#10685 2 years ago

See what happens

#10686 2 years ago

if anyone has one or knows someone I am on the hunt. Thanks!

SOLD!
Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “I am looking for a working/tested transformer for a Williams Flash. I believe anyone from a System 3-6 will work. I am willing to pay for shipping.”
2021-10-31
Concord, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 37 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10687 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

See what happens

pm sent to you

#10688 2 years ago

Nice Munsters LE for sale. See add. Come see and play if local.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/123561

#10689 2 years ago

Selling a nice Road Show with full LED's in the marketplace

Machine - For Sale
Road Show Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful Red And Teds Road Show Pinball Machine Cabinet is very nice. New leg bolts and pin cab protectors. All new locks with keys. Beautiful playfield with all new rubber. LE...”
2021-10-29
Lake Elsinore, CA
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 300 times

#10690 2 years ago

This isn’t CA specific yet, but I’m selling my Ultraman CE #127 pre-order spot. Likely will be ready around December. If no one bites & I take delivery, then it’ll be a local CA situation.

PM me if interested. Thanks!

Added over 2 years ago:

Changed my mind…gonna stick with it & keep it.

#10691 2 years ago

Looking for a Dialed In, GoTG or Ghostbusters. Please PM me. Thanks!

#10692 2 years ago

Just in case anyone has not seen this and wants to. John weeks at expo 2021 answering questions about banning. I really like John and I am listening right now. He is like an uncle to me in my mind.

Sorry for the digression. I know many of you held banning close to the heart, like I do.

John weeks starts at around 3:15. Posted elsewhere on pinside too. Thanks!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1191167511

#10693 2 years ago

I’ve never seen reservations being sold at a discount before, so I assumed something odd was going on. It does make sense that a certain number of reservations would be withdrawn prior to delivery.

Happens a lot. I've gotten Alice Cooper and other spots at a discount.

#10695 2 years ago

Looking for a clean Shadow or WhiteWater in the LA area, send me a PM please if you're interested in selling one!

#10696 2 years ago

Looking for a Tales of Arabian Nights. Any condition. Got cash on the glass

#10697 2 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

Just in case anyone has not seen this and wants to. John weeks at expo 2021 answering questions about banning. I really like John and I am listening right now. He is like an uncle to me in my mind.
Sorry for the digression. I know many of you held banning close to the heart, like I do.
John weeks starts at around 3:15. Posted elsewhere on pinside too. Thanks!
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1191167511

Thanks for sharing. That story about 7th and grand was something. That business partner must be kicking themselves with how gentrified DTLA is now. BTW i drove by there the other day and Bottega is boarded up.

#10698 2 years ago

Looking for a stock Star Wars Pro either version.

#10699 2 years ago

Any place in Southern California have a Godzilla to play? I’d like to try this one to see if I like it.

#10700 2 years ago
Quoted from wayinla:

Any place in Southern California have a Godzilla to play? I’d like to try this one to see if I like it.

AYCE Gogi has a pro and an LE (as of yesterday). Now that the LE is out, not sure if the pro is still there.

There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 214 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/214?hl=thatonedude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.