(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 213 of 255.
#10601 2 years ago

Shouting out one more time locally for a nice Cyclone before I wind up going farther out to get one. Somebody must want a nice easy sale on their Cyclone? Anyone?

#10602 2 years ago
Quoted from PinCheese:

No BSD still looking for one.

PinCheese Here's one for sale on Craigslist:

sacramento.craigslist.org link

#10603 2 years ago

I have a Cyclone with many new parts (new ramps, new star cones & rubbers etc). Game is really clean and the displays work 100%

The Cabinet is rough. My plan is/was to sand, putty, prime, spray paint black and install new decals. Powder coat all the armor in gloss black. Then silk-screen ink on the warning sign on the backbox.

I just have 3 projects ahead of Cyclone. However, I would consider selling it for the right price now or simply do decals in a few months.

I'm in Northern Calif (East Bay Area / 45 miles east of San Francisco).

Kerry

#10604 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Somebody must want a nice easy sale on their Cyclone? Anyone?

Sorry Daddio, my Cyclone ain't never going nowhere. In fact I'ma looking for a playfield for mine one of these days. Anyone want to trade their Cyclone cpr playfield for my Space Shuttle one? Anyone?

#10605 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

PinCheese Here's one for sale on Craigslist:
sacramento.craigslist.org link

Maybe the same one but
stockton.craigslist.org link

#10606 2 years ago
Quoted from wayinla:

Just ordered some naphtha on Amazon (sunnyside brand). So far so good through check out. Will keep you posted.

Update: My naphtha arrived via Amazon. Oddly enough it was also shipped from California.

#10607 2 years ago

That seems slightly crazy, but then again not surprising the way things go around here.

#10608 2 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:Sorry Daddio, my Cyclone ain't never going nowhere. In fact I'ma looking for a playfield for mine one of these days. Anyone want to trade their Cyclone cpr playfield for my Space Shuttle one? Anyone?

My friend has a fully restored cyclone. It is my second favorite game out of all of his. Tron is number one.

But man that cyclone is like butter. Hurry hurry hurry.

#10609 2 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

My friend has a fully restored cyclone. It is my second favorite game out of all of his. Tron is number one.
But man that cyclone is like butter. Hurry hurry hurry.

All this Cyclone praise. You guys are really making me miss the one I sold. A true sys 11 classic.

#10610 2 years ago
Quoted from wayinla:

Update: My naphtha arrived via Amazon. Oddly enough it was also shipped from California.

"It's like rain on your wedding day..."

#10611 2 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

"It's like rain on your wedding day..."

Rain on your wedding day isn’t ironic, Allanis.

But shipping from California might be.

#10612 2 years ago

Hey Guys…

I’m really fixing for a Jackbot! Cash on the glass, I’ll drive to pickup. PM me if you’re willing to let yours go.

Cheers!

#10613 2 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I probably should have written that it’s ironic that naphtha is not allowed to be sold in California yet the shipment originated from California.

#10614 2 years ago
Quoted from wayinla:

I probably should have written that it’s ironic that naphtha is not allowed to be sold in California yet the shipment originated from California.

No we got that. I assumed you were making reference to the Alanis Morisette song “isn’t it ironic” even though none of what she sings about is ironic. Naphtha is sold under the guise of lighter fluid in California.

#10615 2 years ago

I have a HUO Star Trek Premium up for grabs. $7500.

#10616 2 years ago

Anyone relatively local have a sys 11 coin door harness for sale, by any chance? Or even a whole coin door?

#10617 2 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

See...you get it.

#10618 2 years ago

Can anyone work on or recommend someone to work on my Mars God of War? I'm absolutely stumped on this recurring sound issue, I thought I had it fixed 2 separate times now. I can trade working arcade PCBs, G07 monitor chassis, or help you get an arcade machine running. In San Diego county

#10619 2 years ago

Pin Wagon scheduling update. I will be in the south on Sunday morning 10/24 if anyone needs anything brought back up north for a Sunday evening drop off.
Also will be traveling north on Saturday the 6th of November empty to pick up an arcade cab in Portland. Let me know if you need anything brought that way on that date. Thx for the continuing support
J
Fat J's Pin Wagon

#10620 2 years ago
Quoted from Knxwledge:

Can anyone work on or recommend someone to work on my Mars God of War? I'm absolutely stumped on this recurring sound issue, I thought I had it fixed 2 separate times now. I can trade working arcade PCBs, G07 monitor chassis, or help you get an arcade machine running. In San Diego county

When I run out of options, I always contact Area Amusements in San Marcos. They make house calls. Mark is great! Others there as well. Actually, Keith Elwin used to work there (probably knew that though).

#10621 2 years ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

When I run out of options, I always contact Area Amusements in San Marcos. They make house calls. Mark is great! Others there as well. Actually, Keith Elwin used to work there (probably knew that though).

I'm going to have them work on my TFTC. Nice to see a positive review from a Pinsider.

#10622 2 years ago
Quoted from Knxwledge:

I had Area Amusements come work on a game as well. Fixed a board issue I couldn’t tackle myself and rebuilt pops. Most action I’ve ever seen in pops!

#10623 2 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Hey Guys…
I’m really fixing for a Jackbot! Cash on the glass, I’ll drive to pickup. PM me if you’re willing to let yours go.
Cheers!

Jackbot BUMP

#10624 2 years ago

Thanks guys, Mark is coming out Wednesday at 11 to look at Mars. Sad I had to throw in the towel on it but it was driving me absolutely insane

#10625 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Pin Wagon scheduling update. I will be in the south on Sunday morning 10/24 if anyone needs anything brought back up north for a Sunday evening drop off.
Also will be traveling north on Saturday the 6th of November empty to pick up an arcade cab in Portland. Let me know if you need anything brought that way on that date. Thx for the continuing support
J
Fat J's Pin Wagon

Llabnip1972 sent you a PM.

#10626 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Llabnip1972 sent you a PM.

#10627 2 years ago

Quick update. Still room for at least one more pick up in the LA area Sunday. Peanut the pinball puppy and I will be moving north from the Inland Empire to Santa Barbara County Sunday before heading back up to the bay area. After that maybe one more trip south before our first trip to Portland weekend after next. Lots of room left for that trip north but will be pretty full coming back down. Thanks for all the support.

J and Peanut
Fat J's Pin Wagon

#10628 2 years ago

Is there a NorCal seller of playfield glass? My cousin in Elk Grove needs a new sheet of standard size glass.

Or if someone in the area has a spare sheet from an upgrade, she would probably buy that too.

Thanks

Added 19 months ago:

#10629 2 years ago
Quoted from EEE:

Is there a NorCal seller of playfield glass? My cousin in Elk Grove needs a new sheet of standard size glass.
Or if someone in the area has a spare sheet from an upgrade, she would probably buy that too.
Thanks

Just hit up your local glass shop, Im sure they could cut you a piece

#10630 2 years ago
Quoted from EEE:

Thanks

My local glass shop has to order tempered glass, but they can get it in under a week. When you order glass, make sure you specify that you don't want any marking on it. otherwise you end up with a stamp in the corner.

#10631 2 years ago
Quoted from EEE:

Thanks

I bought a glass from Chris at the Pinball Pirate last month. He has lots if your friend is close to Benicia

#10632 2 years ago

drypaint in Concord might have some.

#10633 2 years ago

I have an original “undocumented” HUO Monster Bash with all the right upgrades… color DMD, invisiglass, mirror blades, lighted flipper buttons, and led’s. Works perfectly and looks beautiful. Looking to trade for a Godzilla premium, WH20, or TZ. Will consider other titles too. Thanks

#10634 2 years ago

Anybody got a Godzilla Pro FS?
I am looking for NIB or used / routed.

#10635 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Taxi Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Picked up this Taxi in a group purchase. A players game i got from an operator. Played nice at my friend's house until it cooked a coil. So, I'll be working on the board if it do...”
2021-10-25
San Ramon, CA
2,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 477 times
Contributed to Pinside
Putting a black knight 2000, taxi, flipper football, blackout and wipe out. Might also sell a millionaire. PM me for details. Located in Concord.

Once I have better pics, I'll be putting them in marketplace, and any that sell here will get a pinside donation.

Machine - For Sale
Millionaire Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Picked up this Millionaire in a group purchase. Needs a shop join and some work on the displays. Video of it running

2021-10-25
San Ramon, CA
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 332 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Flipper Football Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I need to reinstall the drop targets and install a rubber kit(included), but other than that, it works well and looks good. I'll be posting some pics when I get back to install t...”
2021-12-06
San Ramon, CA
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 487 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Taxi Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Picked up this Taxi in a group purchase. A players game i got from an operator. Played nice at my friend's house until it cooked a coil. So, I'll be working on the board if it do...”
2021-10-25
San Ramon, CA
2,300 (OBO)
Viewed: 477 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Wipe Out Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Needs a shop job. Will post more of a description when I shop it. Video of it in attract mode:

2021-12-05
San Ramon, CA
1,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 711 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Listing my BK2K. New LED display, plays well. Playfield looks good, cabinet needs some TLC.”
2021-10-24
San Ramon, CA
3,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 796 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Blackout Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Blackout picked up in a group purchase. Some wear, starts a game, but assume you'll be fixing a couple of things.

2021-10-24
San Ramon, CA
1,100 (OBO)
Viewed: 367 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10637 2 years ago

Shopping my DE Simpsons, and replacing almost everything. Just took out the populated ramp. It's in pretty good shape except for a missing chunk on the left side, right by the left up kick, so the ball sometimes takes a shortcut that way. LoL. Other than that it's just kinda dirty. For sale; make an offer.

Pm me if yer interested and want pics.

#10638 2 years ago

WHAT??? you're selling your Simpsons? I thought that would never leave...You are turning over a lot of your games, must be something big in the mix?

#10639 2 years ago

Guess I was a little unclear. Selling the populated ramp I took out of my DE Simpsons

#10640 2 years ago

Morning folks. The Pin Wagon will be in the Sacramento area tomorrow 10/26 available for pick ups in the afternoon. Lmk asap if you want to hop on board.

We arrived back home last night after our first trip south. We picked up two pins in the bay area and brought them to the inland empire and then grabbed another pin in the Santa Barbara area on our way back up. Everything went well and I would call the trip a solid success although LA was miserable to drive through. Possiby a small mental anguish surcharge in the future

#10641 2 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Guess I was a little unclear. Selling the populated ramp I took out of my DE Simpsons

Probably was my stupidity. Sorry. I should have read a little more clearly. My bad

#10642 2 years ago

You weren't the only one who read it that way Daddio I was wondering why people were offering so much!

#10643 2 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Probably was my stupidity. Sorry. I should have read a little more clearly. My bad

i read it the same way you did

#10644 2 years ago
Quoted from xian222:

I'm going to have them work on my TFTC. Nice to see a positive review from a Pinsider.

Whats wrong with your TFTC? I am in Esco and could help. I have a extra Rottendog MPU for testing purposes.
Area Amusements is a awesome, Family run business. But if you are having 1 issue on a board, it actually might be cheaper to buy a new board and sell the old with disclosed issues on ebay.
Most tech trips are $125+ an hour. So 2-3 hours worth of work ends up costing much more then sending to to Chris H, or new/refurb boards.

#10645 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Morning folks. The Pin Wagon will be in the Sacramento area tomorrow 10/26 available for pick ups in the afternoon. Lmk asap if you want to hop on board.
We arrived back home last night after our first trip south. We picked up two pins in the bay area and brought them to the inland empire and then grabbed another pin in the Santa Barbara area on our way back up. Everything went well and I would call the trip a solid success although LA was miserable to drive through. Possiby a small mental anguish surcharge in the future

Just wanted to give a HUGE shoutout to Llabnip1972 for delivering a JP3 to me. Communication was great and the service was flawless! I couldn't be happier with the entire process. For anyone looking to ship a pin on the west coast, I highly recommend Jeremy. I will definitely be doing business again with him in the future.

-Cash Money

#10646 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBallPeteFromSD:

Whats wrong with your TFTC? I am in Esco and could help. I have a extra Rottendog MPU for testing purposes.
Area Amusements is a awesome, Family run business. But if you are having 1 issue on a board, it actually might be cheaper to buy a new board and sell the old with disclosed issues on ebay.
Most tech trips are $125+ an hour. So 2-3 hours worth of work ends up costing much more then sending to to Chris H, or new/refurb boards.

Hey Pete. Unfortunately, I don't have a clue what's wrong and am hardly handy in this area. When powering on, the plafield and backbox lights go on but nothing else. No fan, no sound, no display, start button not lit and new game won't start. Was playing perfect for my first year or so of ownership. Didn't move it or play it for months and then I discovered this issue. Fuses look fine but that's where my capabilities pretty much end sadly. I'm afraid a tech visit is probably inevitable.

#10647 2 years ago

Still looking hard.... Never hurts to post a want ad

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Jack*Bot Archived
Wanted! - “Looking hard for a Jack*Bot. Prefer to find one on the west coast & pickup/cash deal if possible, as shipping long distance is something I'd really prefer to avoid right now. ...”
2021-10-26
Reno, NV
Wanted
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 54 times

#10648 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Just wanted to give a HUGE shoutout to Llabnip1972 for delivering a JP3 to me. Communication was great and the service was flawless! I couldn't be happier with the entire process. For anyone looking to ship a pin on the west coast, I highly recommend Jeremy. I will definitely be doing business again with him in the future.
-Cash Money

I'll add that I've bought a game from Jeremy and sold a game to Jeremy over the past few years. He's a good dude and when he delivered my game, I was super happy with the way he packed and dropped off my new baby.

#10649 2 years ago
Quoted from xian222:

Hey Pete. Unfortunately, I don't have a clue what's wrong and am hardly handy in this area. When powering on, the plafield and backbox lights go on but nothing else. No fan, no sound, no display, start button not lit and new game won't start. Was playing perfect for my first year or so of ownership. Didn't move it or play it for months and then I discovered this issue. Fuses look fine but that's where my capabilities pretty much end sadly. I'm afraid a tech visit is probably inevitable.

I am heading to Expo tomorrow and back on Sunday. If you wanna hook up next week sometime, I can give it quick once over.

#10650 2 years ago

The Pin Wagon is stopping by the Pinball Pirate now to wait out traffic. I hear he's got Godzilla and Mando pro ready to go and a bunch of new used games in. Grab your credit cards and give him a call. I will load it up and bring it to you anywhere between Benicia and Salinas tonight.

There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 213 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/213?hl=grayont and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.